Beach House

Story Info
A walk on a naturist beach leads to a surprising encounter.
2.5k words
4.46
67.3k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beauty of being in a beach house, right on the sand, was that he just fell out of bed, pulled on his swimmies, jumped into his flip flops and went for a walk on the beach. It was the perfect way to wake up. Actually, most mornings he didn't even bother with the swimmies as the beach was "Naturiste", as were a lot of beaches in this area of France.

So, towel slung over his shoulder, he set off at about seven thirty most mornings to walk for half an hour in one direction or the other, then return for a slap up breakfast. The towel was for those occasions when the water looked irresistibly tempting, which was about half the time.

There wasn't much traffic on the beach at that time of day, just the occasional dog walker or someone power walking with weights in their hands. Some of these passers by were in shorts and t shirts, some preferred to be naked, like himself. No one paid any attention but he did feel that power walking in the nude looked a little absurd.

The water looked tempting so he put his towel down, kicked off his flip flops and headed into the waves. Sheeesh, the water was cold, well not cold exactly just chilly enough to make him catch his breath. He never knew which way this was going to affect him when it reached his crotch. Usually cold water caused a certain shrinkage in the genital department but sometimes it had the opposite effect. He put this down to one of his earliest sexual experiences which had involved cold water.

"Strange how that can affect you fifty years on." He mused.

This particular morning it was shrinkage that won the day and after an energetic swim he returned to his towel and dried himself off, unconcerned that his penis had virtually vanished. It would return when warmer.

"Bonjour, bien nagé?" He looked up to see a naked, slightly over weight, late middle aged lady, with a grey hair and massively heavy boobs walking slowly past.

"Ah oui, mais je ne parle pas français." Which was not exactly true but usually put an end to these encounters.

"Actually," she said, "mine's not that good either. I have noticed you swimming some mornings while out for my walk. Was the water cold, or just refreshing?" She paused, legs astride, with her hands on her generous hips.

"Certainly refreshing." He said noticing her well trimmed bush of light grey hair barely concealing the delights below.

"I must try it sometime, but I'm not a strong swimmer so I don't venture in much. Not unless there are plenty of people around to pull me out if I get into trouble." His mind wandered to the delightful possibilities of rescuing this voluptuous female, swimming on his back with one arm clenched about her bosom and her ample buttocks grazing his crotch.

"I myself, only swim if the water is reasonably calm. I'm no life guard but I'd be happy to keep an eye on you if you wanted to join me one morning."

"Well, that's a great offer. I might just take you up on it, bye for now." And she strode off, generous buttocks wobbling delightfully with every stride.

A couple of days of rain followed so no early morning walk. Then a bright sunny morning lured him out again. After a few hundred yards he noticed a well built woman coming from the opposite direction, towel slung over her shoulder. The form took shape as it approached, he'd recognise those pendulous breasts anywhere.

"Bonjour," she hailed him. "Is it a swimming morning, and if so, may I join you? The water looks so inviting."

"I was contemplating a quick dip," he lied, hoping to keep the conversation alive, "but I expect the water will be cold after all the rain so it may just be a quickie." Oh shit, had he really just said that? A quickie! Sometimes his mouth ran ahead of his brain.

"A quickie's fine by me for a first go." She said, putting him out of his discomfort. Was that a cheeky smirk he noticed on her lips?

She bent down to leave her towel by her shoes and he couldn't help but notice those magnificent breasts swinging pendulously as gravity took hold.

"Bloody boobs, they're such a nuisance! You carry them round for a whole lifetime, only use them for a few months to feed a couple of children then they grow, sag and generally get in the way."

"They look pretty good to me." He mumbled trying not to say anything too risqué.

Then they made for the water's edge. It was really quite chilly and his old fears surfaced. He was only two steps away from a naked, mature, extremely desirable, female and wading into cold water.

If he had been sitting, chatting on a nice, safe, warm beach this would never be a concern. He'd long since got over the problem of spontaneous erections on 'clothing optional' beaches, half of France seemed to be that way these days and mixed sex nudity never gave him the slightest problem: in the warm.

Now he was wading into cold water. Past the knees: no problem. Then it reached his balls at the same time as it lapped over her bush, wetting it enticingly, revealing her all. At that moment he noticed her goose bumps and his cock stirred. Oh please no! But his pleading didn't work so he plunged quickly in just as his erection became too obvious to hide.

"That's a bit brave." She said, wading across towards him. Her crotch was now inches from his face and she must be able to see his stif cock through the gin clear water. What to do? He couldn't just sit there staring at her pussy but if he stood up...

"I say! I don't usually provoke a response like that," she said pointing to his erection.

"It's a long story." He blurted.

"Try me. I like long stories, particularly about erections."

"Well, one of my first ever sexual experiences was at the age of about six."

"Six!! Precocious or what? Go on and for pity sake stand up it looks as if you are staring at my pussy." He stood and faced out to sea.

"As I said, I was about six and on a visit to the barber for a haircut when I saw a newspaper on the table. The front page had a picture of a young lady, in a skimpy bikini, standing up to her crotch in the sea. It was obviously cold as you could see her goose bumps and I got the first erection I ever remember. I had no idea what it was, just that it felt good and cold water often has that effect on me to this day, particularly if girls in skimpy bikinis set my imagination off. Sorry about that but that's the way it is."

"So are you saying that my 'skimpy bikini' set your imagination off?"

"Well, you have to admit, they don't get any more skimpy than the one you're not wearing!"

"Yes, but what about your imagination? Am I to assume you were having erotic thoughts about me as well?"

"It would appear so."

"You dirty, dirty boy!" She chided with a grin as she gently encircled his cock in one hand. "What are we to do with this then? You can't walk out of the sea with a raging hard on, it's sticking out like a barber's pole, appropriately enough! Everyone will know what's going on and this is not the Cap d'Adge." Then she began a gentle back and forth motion sliding his foreskin slowly over the head of his cock and back again. The cold water hit the uncovered head made it twitch and his erection stiffened even more.

"Christ! No viagra needed here. I've never seen a reaction like it!" She moved round the behind him, still masturbating him slowly, rested her ample bosom on his back and cupped his balls with the other hand.

"I think we are going to have to relieve the tension somehow, don't you? Just relax and let me take care of it for you." Her strokes got a little longer, not faster but longer, "Nice eh? Like that don't you?"

Every time the head of his cock dipped into the cold water a tingling shot up his spine.

"Relax and enjoy the memory of that girl. I bet you've wanked yourself silly to that memory over the years. Just imagine I am she and you are getting your first ever hand job." His breathing accelerated along with his pulse, the sensations were fantastic then he let out a little guttural sound.

"About to come are we? Come for your bikini girl, with cold water lapping at her pretty little cunt?" With that she let go of his balls, grabbed his left nipple and pinched hard. She felt the result immediately. Twitch, jerk, as he sent little short spurts of come into the sea. "Well, well, dirty boy, that should do the trick!" She let go of his cock and it started to subside almost immediately.

"Well," she said as they walked from the waves, "that was something new! The only problem is that you've shot your load into the sea and I'm literally dripping with excitement. That was so bloody sexy."

"I could make you breakfast as a compensation, I only live a few hundred yards down the beach."

They walked down together talking about this, that and nothing in particular.

"I really was just looking for a swimming partner, but I got carried away when I saw your reaction to the cold water. There was never the intention of anything sexual. Besides I'm single and enjoying it, definitely not looking for a relationship."

"I am in pretty much the same boat so, sorry about the runaway willy thing."

"Please don't apologise. You have no idea how flattering it is for a girl to see someone produce a stiffy like that without any, shall we say, manual assistance!"

They had breakfast and discussed their previous lives, failed relationships and so on.

"Maybe next time I'll get a swim."

"I would like there to be a next time. I really admire your confidence and I probably admired your figure for rather longer than I should have."

"Dirty, dirty boy." She admonished with a smirk.

"Well it was you that started it, grabbing my cock."

"I wouldn't have grabbed it if it hadn't been trying to poke my eye out."

"I don't think it was your eye it was interested in!"

They both giggled, then she got up from her chair and placing her ample naked buttocks on his lap, sat on his knee and toyed with his nipple.

"Look, I know neither of us is interested in a relationship but you got me horny, it's all your fault with your cold water stiffy. I sorted out your problem, I think it's only fair that you sort out mine."

He couldn't believe his ears, twisted her shoulders round towards him and kissed her fully on the mouth. Their tongues melded and her legs parted involuntarily. He allowed his hand to wander between her welcoming thighs and his index finger slipped easily into her obviously excited cunt.

"God you take your time!" She exclaimed, "I've been climbing the walls since you told me that story about your first erection. I've been waiting here, dripping like a teenager. For crying out loud are we going to shag or what?"

He led her to the bedroom, laid her out on her back with her knees bent over the end of the bed, her voluptuous breasts resting, one on either side of her chest. He spread her thighs, knelt down and lowered his mouth to her waiting pussy. Running his tongue from bottom to top of her moistness he elicited appreciative murmurs every time he reached her clit.

After a few minutes the outer lips, engorged with her excitement, parted to offer the little pink petals of her inner lips and the hood of her clit retracted allowing her bud to peek out provocatively. Judging by the way she was thrashing her head from side to side and making gurgling noises she was getting close. He covered the whole of her sex with his mouth and sucked hard, then licked her protruding clit with light upward movements. Her legs crossed over his back, her thighs clamped his head in place and she shuddered as her orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck, that was good. One all I say." But he hadn't finished yet. All the excitement had reawakened his cock and, whereas it wasn't anything like as stiff as it had been earlier, it was certainly ready for more action. He moved her up the bed, rolled her onto her front and pulled her ample hips upwards towards him. Her generous bum filled his view and her cunt was beautifully presented, like some bitch on heat. He moved in behind her, grabbed a haunch in each hand and slid his cock slowly and deeply into her eager wetness.

His back and forth motions were met with noises of appreciation as he stoked the walls of her sex with his cock, searching for that elusive g spot. Clearly he found it as she started to get much more voluble. Normally he didn't last very long, particularly if he was buried in a wet and eager pussy, but as it was his second time in as many hours he was far from coming. Suddenly she lowered her chest to the bed, yelled something about a dirty, dirty boy, pushed herself forcefully backwards onto him. He felt her orgasmic contractions as she involuntarily tried to milk his balls..

She flopped forwards onto the bed and his cock sprang free glistening with her juices.

"Lie on your back, dirty boy." She commanded and when he did as he was told she straddled him and lowered herself onto his waiting erection, which slid easily home into the moist interior of her pussy.

"I am now going to fuck your brains out, dirty, dirty boy." And she started to ride him cowgirl. Her hips ground on his pelvis as she tried to take every last millimetre deep inside and his hands made their way to those magnificent breasts. He caressed them then ran her nipples between finger and thumb.

"Harder, pinch harder." She encouraged, "I love having my tits treated roughly, harder, as hard as you like." They rode together cowgirl, him pinching her nipples, she his.

"Let me have your come," she mewed, reaching behind to massage his balls, "I'm the girl in the bikini, standing up to my pretty little cunt in cold water. Give me your come right now." He felt a familiar sensation deep inside. She sensed what was happening and ground her clit hard onto his cock then paused to feel his warm semen release gently inside her.

"Next time, dirty boy, I want a fucking swim, OK?"