Beach House

Story Info
I hypnotize my housemates. Tina has an odd reaction to it.
6.3k words
4.61
104.6k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't mean for it to happen, I really didn't. There was no plan, no malicious forethought. And, in reality, I am not sure how much was me and how much was...them. At the beginning at least. Sometimes I even convince myself I'm not to blame.

My Master's program was going to be expensive, even with scholarships, so I took a year off to earn some money. I got a job as a manager at a building company and rented a room in a house near the shore. The pay was good, the work was good. In my spare time I took classes in hypnosis. I won't say I was really good, but I was pretty adept at it, or so the teacher said.

Hypnosis is really a fascinating subject. The bottom line, according to the literature, is that the subject is always in control. A hypnotist can't make the subject do anything they didn't want to do, but they may be able to be talked into things. It's more like being in your living room hanging out with your best friend. If your friend insisted it would be fun to bark like a dog, you may well start barking like a dog. Some subjects experience it stronger than others, and more sessions will have stronger results. If you can get someone to trust you enough to hypnotize them, they will usually enjoy the experience and trust you even outside of sessions.

In the run up to the summer season, the other two rooms in my house got rented by two girls working at the beach for the summer season. Tina was fresh out of high school, black hair, fit, working at a store and Ann was entering her Junior year in college, a very pretty brunette, looking to make some money as a waitress.

The girls were both nice and we got along pretty well. I was kind of developing a relationship with another girl, so I didn't really view my new housemates that way. I bought food for everyone, Ann cooked, Tina cleaned, and we all became friends. I thought they both were good looking, but Ann was particularly appealing. The subject of hypnosis never came up. Ann had started taking double shifts and was pretty scarce around the house. The first few weeks of the summer season were rainy and overcast. The weather finally cleared and I returned from work one day to find my housemates quite cranky. It turns out Ann had the day off and they had decided to lay out in the sun. Unfortunately, they had neglected to put on sunscreen and both were burned pretty red. I thought it was hilarious.

Later, after listening to them whine and complain, I mentioned hypnosis as a way of helping them deal with the pain. Long story short, after some resistance, Ann agreed to give it a try as long as Tina looked out for her.

"Well, first off, we need to get comfortable and remove distractions."

"But I can't get comfortable with this sunburn!" Ann complained.

"As comfortable as possible. And no distractions. That means turn your phones off."

I made a show of pulling out my phone and turning it off. Naturally, Tina just put it on silent until I forced her to turn it off. I got Ann as comfortable as possible on the couch, leaning gingerly into the corner.

"Now, we need to have no distractions," I said turning to Tina. "Tina, can you keep your mouth shut?"

"Shut."

"Tina, can you keep your mouth shut?" I repeated for emphasis. She smashed her lips together and pouted at me. I turned back to Ann. "Okay, Ann, hypnotism is a very deep and spiritual process based on trust. Ann, do you trust me?" She nodded. "Have I ever done anything you find untrustworthy?"

"You don't wash your potatoes before cutting them up."

"Do you want to do this?"

"Yes! Just get on with it!" she snapped and winced as she itched her arm. I waited for her to settle.

"Ann, look at me. Listen to my voice. I've had success hypnotizing others. If you trust me and work with me, I can help you deal with the pain from your sunburn. Are you ready to start?" She nodded. "Close your eyes. You are safe here. Tina will make sure nothing bad happens to you. The trick...if you want to think of hypnosis as a trick...is just to let your mind focus and relax. Just listen to my voice. Nothing else matters right now, just focus on the words. Let everything else drift away. My voice is soft and gentle. Focus only on my voice. There is only you and I, and my words are soft and soothing, but compelling. Nothing else matters but my voice. There is no pain, no suffering. Just peaceful and relaxed. You find it relaxing, as you relax you continue to focus on my voice. Relaxing, which is all a trance is, really. Becoming more and more relaxed. You feel relaxed, but your mind is quietly focused on my voice while you relax, your thoughts drift away, listening to my voice and letting it fill your mind," I said, my voice even but getting softer. Her head tipped down and she slumped against the couch.

"It's really nice to relax as your thoughts disappear. Being hypnotized is just relaxing while you listen to my voice, slipping into a trance as you listen to my voice, allowing your mind to relax and sleep, just letting yourself slip into a deep hypnotic trance, that's all it is. You're in a hypnotic trance and you feel warm and safe and relaxed. As your mind relaxes into the hypnotic trance you feel yourself relaxing even more, your trance becoming deeper and deeper, more and more hypnotized. You can hear my voice guiding you to be more relaxed, helping you. It's so nice my voice, so warm and reassuring. You trust my voice. You listen to my voice. My voice, warms you, reassures you, helps you feel more relaxed, more hypnotized. It's so trustworthy and reassuring. You like listening to my voice. It guides you to this warm, relaxing, hypnotic place. You like being hypnotized. There is no pain when you are hypnotized." I paused observing her seemingly asleep on the couch.

"Ann, can you hear me?" She nodded slowly. "You are now in your mind, but separated from it. You can see your mind. You mind is like a forest, a warm, safe forest. You are in a clearing and you are carrying a blanket. Without coming out of the trance, I want you to remember what you happened this morning. Do you remember?" She nodded slowly. "Can you see what your body looks likes?"

"Red," she whispered.

"Yes, red and painful. The pain is in the forest, a bright red stone emitting a red light. Can you find the stone Ann?" She flinched several times, worry creasing her face.

"Yes. It hurts."

"I know, Ann, but I'm going to help you. I need you to be strong, Ann, as strong as you've ever been. You need to take your blanket and throw it over the stone, trapping its pain under the blanket. Can you do that?"

"It hurts."

"I know, Ann, but be strong for me. I know you can do. You must do it."

She was panting now. Finally, she spoke again.

"I did it. I covered it."

"Good job, Ann, I'm very pleased with you. Now I want you to go back to the clearing. When you wake up, you will no longer feel pain, since the pain is trapped under the blanket. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Now when you hear me, and only me, say Chrysanthemum, you will come back to this clearing in the forest of your mind. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"The blanket will stay in place all night, until you wake up tomorrow. Then you will find the blanket has fallen away and needs to be put back in place. I will hypnotize you again in the morning. Do you understand?"

"I don't want the blanket to fall off."

"But sadly it will. Don't be to worried, I will be right here to help you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, I'm pleased. I'm going to count down from 10, with each number you will feel more and more alert, and when I get to 1 you will awaken. You will not recall anything that happened while you were in the trance, but you will be free of pain until you wake up tomorrow. Ready?" She nodded. "Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one."

Ann's eyes fluttered open with a sigh. Her eyes darted to Tina and then back to me.

"So are we going to do this or what?"

"Dude," Tina exclaimed, "That was awesome."

Ann blinked and looked at her red arms in amazement. "Did you do it? Oh my God, it doesn't hurt!" She jumped to her feet and looked at herself in the mirror. "It worked! Oh my God! Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, but you should really wear sunscreen," I said.

"Oh, yeah, I'm never making that mistake again." She glanced at Tina. "Did he make me do anything silly?"

"No, not at all. But why did you make it wear off in the morning?"

"I don't think it is good to make permanent changes. Sorry. Playing it safe."

Tina shrugged. "Okay, I'm next, lets do this!"

Then I did the same thing to Tina, with the trance word of Amaryllis. Both girls were ecstatic with the results, and it really improved their mood for the evening.

It turns out that Tina is one of those people who falls asleep and then wakes up for an hour in the middle of the night to play on her phone. Unfortunately for poor Tina, this also had the effect of bringing the sunburn pain back. Also, I hate getting my sleep disturbed. So when she knocked on my door and woke me up at 2am, I was pretty cranky. When I get woken up like that my head is not in the right place. I flicked on the light and scowled at her as she begged and begged me to hypnotize her again, no longer worried that Ann wasn't around to protect her. The second time I put her under was even easier. Only this time, grumpy for being woken up, I slipped in the suggestion that no matter how hard she tried, she would not be able to orgasm without getting permission from me. I'm actually not sure what exactly I said, I think it was something like her orgasm resides in a box that she cannot open without my permission. Like I said, my head was not in the right place. She left, pain free, and I crashed again.

The next morning I woke early and hypnotized both Ann and Tina, individually, to help them get through the day. After my coffee I am a whole different person so I didn't slip anything extra in. In fact, I had all but forgotten about getting woken up when late that night Tina knocked on my door and let herself into my room again. Thinking about it, I probably should have given her a suggestion to turn her damn phone off and stay asleep. This time I looked at her. Thin night shirt, clearly a bra underneath, and baggy shorts. A tight little body. It was getting easy to put her under, and after only a few minutes I sent her back to her room, pain free, with no extras.

By the next morning, Ann reported that she didn't feel that bad so I didn't hypnotize her. I had to call up to get Tina out of her room before I left, and when she emerged she was looking a little sheepish. Tina is more fair skinned and was still feeling some discomfort, so I put her under again. That night, I wondered if Tina would be stopping in, the little brat. Sure enough, at around 2am, she walked right into my room and turned on the light. I awoke with a start, groggy, to find her staring at the small tent in my boxers from my partial erection.

"Jesus, can't you knock?" I said as I sat up and put my pillow over my lap,

"I...uh...," she blushed before tearing her eyes away from my crotch, "was wondering if you could hypnotize me again. So that it doesn't itch so much."

"Tina, doll, having my sleep interrupted every night is really annoying."

"I'm sorry, it's just that it itches, you know? It'll probably be healed by tomorrow."

I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, and there was a momentary lull in the conversation as my mind tripped over the small nubs raised on her nightshirt. I yanked my eyes up to hers just in time to catch her looking at my crotch again, even though it was covered with a pillow. Our eyes met for an awkward moment and she bit her lower lip as her eyes fell to my groin.

"You're not wearing a bra."

"I don't sleep in one," she said without looking up.

"You've had one on the past couple of nights."

"That was just 'cause like, I didn't want you to try anything."

"How would you know I didn't hypnotize you to do something?"

"I...uh...put tape on the clasp. If you broke the tape, I would know," she said as she glanced back at my face.

"Clever girl. But now?"

"Well, I figure if you were going to try something you would have. You want me to go put one on?"

"No, it's fine," I said, failing to keep that shit-eating grin off my face.

"So, will you hypnotize me?"

My eyes held hers for a silent moment.

"What's in it for me?"

She swallowed and blushed as she glanced down again. "I could...um...give you a blowie."

"A blowie?" I snickered. "Is that what you kids call them nowadays?"

She nodded without blinking and it dawned on me that she actually was offering to give me a blowjob, which was way more than I was expecting. This time I swallowed, then pulled the pillow off of my lap. She looked like she was practically drooling as she took a step forward and sank to her knees, her eyes fixated on the growing tent in my shorts. She tentatively put her hands on my thighs and glanced up at me. The innocence of her look jolted me and I covered myself.

"Have you actually done this before?"

"Yeah," she nodded firmly. "Several times. I'm not that innocent."

She confidently reached forward to pull the pillow away before she grasped the waistband of my boxers. I lifted my butt and she pulled them down, my cock springing free. She barely spared a glance to me before leaning forward and engulfing my dick in her mouth with one swift motion. I'd had blowjobs before, of course, but she seemed...ravenous. I let her go for awhile before grabbing her pony tail and slowing her down. She moaned around me in disappointment but slowed down. Satisfied, I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. She was totally ignoring me, just focused on my dick, as if she couldn't get enough. I let the sensations build freely, and finally and took hold of her head and fucked her mouth until I came. She swallowed and sank back, dazed, absently wiping her chin with her hand. I immediately put her under.

As I mentioned, I don't like being woken up, plus after a good cum I'm ready to crash, but I made an exception this time. After I put her under and helped her cover the sunburn itch, I probed her for her sexual past: a few blowjobs, sex with her ex-boyfriend, no STDs.

The next morning Tina was again looking flushed as she came down stairs, greeting me awkwardly. She said she was feeling almost fine but needed hypnosis for one more day. By this time I could trance her quickly, and so I did and sent her on her way. Three more days passed. The girl I had been flirting with found something better to do, so I started to think about getting another blowjob from Tina. She seemed so enthusiastic last time, I figured she would be up for it. Ann was home for once and we all sat around, me reading and the two girls watching rom-coms. I was just turning the page when I caught Ann looking at me. She jerked her eyes away and blushed and I wondered what I had missed.

That night, I was suddenly awoken by Tina as she shook my shoulder.

"Jesus Christ," I snapped, startled at her presence, "Don't you know how to knock?" I swatted on the light.

"I...uh...didn't want to wake you."

I winced, trying to get my head back in order. "Well?"

"Listen, I...," she tailed off as her eyes fell to my lap. With some effort she raised her eyes back to mine. "I was...uh...wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Can you hypnotize me to make me come?" she blurted.

"What?"

"I...can't make myself come. It's been like a week and a half. I don't know what's wrong."

"So?"

"So I'm really horny and I really want to come but I can't. Will you hypnotize me?"

The dots suddenly connected in my mind. The hypnotic suggestion I had given her on that first night must have taken root. But that was only six days ago, why was she saying it had been 10 days? I needed to think about this, but the middle of the night was not the time.

"Give me a blow job and we'll talk about it in the morning."

"The morning? But what about..."

"Take it or leave it," I snapped, cutting her off.

"Okay," she whispered.

She leaned forward and pulled off my shorts and put her mouth to use. I decided to push the envelope.

"Take your top off."

She didn't even pause, so engrossed in sucking my dick, just pulled her tee off, lifting her mouth just long enough to get it over her head. She immediately leaned in to suck me, but I pushed her back to admire her tits. She wasn't busty, small perky boobs with small nipples fitting perfectly on a small, tight body. Her nipples were standing up, firm and proud. She was panting, flushed with a glazed look in her eyes as I reached out and fondled her. She came in again and took my cock in her mouth as I leaned over her and played with her boobs from behind. I could get used to this. Once again I had to slow her down, but then I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations, tits in my hand, cock in her mouth. Playing with her nipples elicited moans from my little sex toy. I eventually laid back to enjoy the race to the finish, finally coming in her mouth with a groan.

"So you'll hypnotize me tomorrow morning?" she asked after she swallowed.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," I grumbled and turned off the light.

"But..."

"Good night," I said and turned to the wall. I was out before she left the room.

When I came down that morning, Tina was right behind me. Ann was already in the kitchen and had made me a coffee, complete with an evergreen tree design in cream on the top. I wondered if she was flirting with me, but with Tina there it wasn't very blatant. I complimented her coffee making skills. She smiled warmly and then had to head out for work. She left and was barely out of earshot when Tina pounced.

"So will you hypnotize me?"

I patiently took a sip of my coffee. "So tell me what's going on."

"I like, can't come, I've been trying every day, and it doesn't work," she said and blushed scarlet, as if she just realized what she'd said.

"How long has it been?"

"Well, like since last Monday."

"That's before your sunburn, so it can't be that. Or my hypnosis."

"I know, right? What's wrong with me?"

I shrugged. "New room, new house. Maybe you're not comfortable. How often do you play with yourself?"

Her blush deepened. "Like, at least once a night, some times twice. At home, I mean. I've only done it twice here." I nodded. "So will you hypnotize me?"

I finished my coffee. "I'll think about it. We'll talk after work."

"But but but...what about me? I'm so wound up I can't think straight!"

"You'll be fine, it's just a few more hours."

"Come on, you can do it really fast."

"I'll see you this evening," I growled as I picked up my briefcase and headed out, leaving her whining in frustration.

I thought about her all day, trying to figure out what had happened and what should happen. As far as I knew, hypnosis couldn't make the subject do anything they didn't want to do. Tina clearly wanted to come, that's only natural, but why was my off-handed hypnotic suggestion preventing her? Perhaps she had been nervous about masturbating in a new room, so she held off. Then she got sunburned. Then I gave her my suggestion. The only thing I could come up with is that, somehow, deep down, she want to be controlled like that.

I had read erotic stories about submissive women, even 50 Shades, but this was a little different, wasn't it? The more I thought about it, the hornier I became. Maybe I could hypnotize her into nightly blowjobs in exchange for giving her permission to come. It was a terrible idea, but terribly sexy also. On the one hand I felt a little guilty, on the other hand, she had given me two blowjobs that had nothing to do with hypnosis. Heck, we hadn't even made out, she just got down and sucked me off. She was a beautiful, healthy, horny 18-year old girl, and I was in the perfect position to...um...help her out. But what if she was a natural submissive? Maybe I should take more control of her.

12