Beach House Continued Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Chapter of Jill discovering herself.
5.2k words
3.82
12.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction to Chapter 2

Since Chapter 1 I have been asked if I sought permission from the original author to continue. Yes, I tried a number of times with no luck, the story is old, and I assume she has moved on.

There were a number of things that struck me with the original story. I am a cyclist, and understood that part. As well I know a real life Jill whose husband was a cyclist, having an affair with another cyclist. She divorced and went on a wild revenge fuck episode that lasted a few years, around the world. I have another friend I will call Kate who would love to be like the story Jill, but her husband could not let go. She suppressed her desires for years, but eventually left him for a few years, and had a wild time. Her work position however became part time and she couldn't survive financially, and she moved back. They never slept together again. She was financially bound and never able to further pursue her desires. This episode has a little water sport reference in it. I put it in as an honour her. I have made the story Jill financially sound so that she would not face the same issues as Kate has in real life. Kate would have loved a king.

The Jill of the story lived apart from her king during the week. I had a similar situation for a few years. I loved Fridays. The episode of fire on the beach and skinny dipping. Well yes, my wife and I did do that. The photographer is made up, but, yes, I did a massage course.

Enjoy the story.

*****

Chapter 2

The sun was streaming through the curtains as I awoke, and I stretched lazily. It would be 11-30 when we meet, and my darling husband was looking at me, stroking his cock. He looked lustily at me and whispered "I want your arse. I smiled, and turned away, pushing my bum toward him. He felt my beads and butt plug, pulling the plug free and inserting his finger. He wriggled it, and told me he could feel the beads.

He put his cock against my hole and pushed gently, teasing me. I smile and ask for the lube. We laugh about who will get out of bed and retrieve it. He is happy to do so and I reach down and play with my labia, running my finger through my cunt lips. I offer my finger to him to suck, but he pushes me face down on the bed, and pulls my cheeks apart.

He is kissing my cheeks and stretching me. I feel a jolt in my pussy and realise he is licking my anus. I groan, and start to shake. I am having an orgasm on his tongue. A little one, and I can settle again. My excitement level is high. He is not going to put his cock in me, I shall wait.

The morning is slow, but eventually we eat and head to the patrolled beach to meet the brunette and her husband. Before we leave I smile at my husband, and ask if I may have a bead for my right hand Pandora. He beams like a child and hurries to get one, fumbling as he put it on. His hands are shaking. My mind thinks that this is as much for him as me. He has given his approval for me to have sex with another man. He kisses me, and fondles my tits. I respond with a passionate kiss, step back and undo his belt. In the hallway I pull his pants down and drop to my knees. I take his cock in my mouth, and wait for him to build a rhythm back and forth, he is fucking my mouth. He explodes in my mouth, and I dribble around his cock, cum dripping from my chin.

We arrive first, and wait. I look and see her walking to us. Alone. My heart sinks. Has she decided not to let us fuck?

As she draws up to us she turns her head to the side and says "Sorry, but his mother had a fall last night and he had to organise her for care. There are papers to sign, and payments to sort. It will probably take almost a fortnight.

My disappointment must be showing and my king and her both say let's sit for a while. I am restless though, and decide to walk back to the patrolled beach for an ice-cream. I was gone for 30 min, and as I approached they were deep in conversation. Looking up the brunette asked me to walk with her.

She started our talk by saying it is a second marriage for both of them. They have been together for 2 years and she loves him deeply. Their marriages were completely different. Her first husband was domineering and abusive. Without details she told me she did things she was ashamed of, but the marriage hit the rocks when she found he had child pornography on his computer. She told the police, and he was put away. The divorce was easy.

Her new man however was married to a woman who didn't like sex. He went months without intimacy, and eventually left. He had scars however, as she had, and they have found peace in one another. He is learning to become more sexual, and she hopes I can help further his coming out so to speak. For herself, some of the things she did, she now misses, and doesn't want to have her husband see. She finally asked "Will you help me? I suspect we both would like that to happen."

We talked more, and agreed that we will play games with our husbands. They will know we are engaging in sex, but they will not know the extent. She will use my husband to regain some of her kinky acts, I will encourage her husband to go beyond vanilla sex. She tells me it is good sex, but she would like some variety.

We sealed it with a hug. I felt happier, disappointed for today, but with the knowledge there will be better days ahead. I ask if she has spoken to my king? She raises her eyebrow and I tell her of our game. Her answer is they talked in broad terms, but she gave no details of her marriage breakdown, or kinky things she wants to re-visit. She added that he has indicated the day will be continued when her husband returns. I will not lose one of my precious slut days.

It was a pleasant day at the beach, my husband and the brunette talked together, sometimes quietly. I was happy with the day. It finished early, and my king took me home. We did anal again, he fully penetrated me. After he packed and headed out onto the road again. I imagined him visiting the Brunette before he left. More naughty thoughts, but I slept contented.

The next few days were un-eventful, I wandered the beach again with my photographer friend. I enjoy posing for him. He invites me to his house again to review his work.

My bike riding has improved, my body has got stronger, legs and lower body. My mind drifts to my leg strength, and I picture my legs around the torso of the newbie, pulling him into me as we couple. I picture him thrusting, and my legs holding him from withdrawing.

Wednesday comes, I have met my photographer friend each day. I enjoy his company and the possible double meaning of some comments. He is playing with me. I smile and think of him working towards stage 2. Getting me into the bedroom. I wonder what it means in practice. Maybe him see my tits would be it.

I think of the ride tonight, the day is warm and there won't be many more opportunities for a beach party. I hope they will go tonight, and I can show my tits to the newbie. I should be thinking of him as Gerard.

There is no disappointment when I hear they are going to the beach. I smile, and ask Tim if I can ride with them. He is happy to oblige, but tells me they won't be able to take me home, they are going the opposite direction. I ring Gerard, and he says he will be late there, but can give me a ride home. Heather smiles and raises her eyebrows. "Good catch "she says

The boys go through the same routine, deflate the tyres and drive on the sand, set up a fire and cook and drink. As it gets dark the Frisbees come out, and they go to the ocean. In knee deep water their shorts are removed, and I see 6 swaying cocks in the distance. Heather looks sideways at me and smiles. She takes off her top and runs to the water, standing in knee deep water with the guys she takes off her shorts and calls to me "Come and hold our shorts. With an inward smile I wade to where they are. Their cocks are close and I want to touch them. Heather sees me looking, and reaches to Tim while her eyes are locked in mine, and cups his balls. She smiles, and knows she will touch more. Obscenely she runs her tongue across her lips. Am I that transparent I ask myself?

They play in the water for a while, then come to the sand and begin to drink. I have a few beers, but the others are way ahead. Gerard arrives, and we sit together watching the fun. He asks "You don't mind them flashing their privates? I reply," not really, but I am not going in there to play with them. I am a married woman."

He responds "A married woman with an understanding husband?"

I break the conversation, asking about his wife, and how they can bear to be apart for so long. He vaguely indicated that they have an understanding, and that she has a friend. I am direct and ask "A fuck buddy? He doesn't reply. "And you I ask?

His comment is "It is hard at home at night, I watch a bit of TV, and read things on the internet. "Porn "I ask? Again he chooses not to respond.

The swimmers are coming out of the water, and Tim and Craig are huddled together at the water's edge. They run toward me laughing, yelling that they are going to take me into the water. I laugh and turn to run. I am about 50m from the fire when they catch me. Craig reaches and catches my Tee shirt, pulling me to the ground. Tim grabs my legs. Craig is behind me, and he reaches around me, his hands on my tits. I can feel his cock against my back. It is beginning to get hard.

Tim has grabbed my legs, and has one each side of his body. He holds me up by my cheeks, and my legs wrap around him. He is hard too. I am aroused, and begin to squirm, my laughter is gone. With my legs around him I pull his groin towards mine. I am arching my back, and pushing my head back against Craig. My arousal builds, I am thrusting against Tim's erection, the only thing stopping his shaft from entering my cunt is my shorts.

It looks to them that I am struggling against them, but in my mind I am humping Tim's cock, pushing myself against it. Arching myself, I can feel Craig's cock against my cheek. I do this for 3 or 4 minutes, my laughter has gone, and I am grunting with each thrust.

I am loud, and the newbie comes to see that I am OK. They drop me in the water, and run off laughing. I am soaked, my tight Tee shirt shows my nipples, hard and extended. Proud. My shorts are saturated. I walk back to the fire with Gerard, and thank him. I call him my knight in shining armour. I tell him I owe him.

I see him smile, and he asks "And how do you plan to repay? I always collect my debts."

Suddenly the cold hits me and I begin to shiver. Time to leave Gerard says. I get into the front seat of his pickup, my nipples are like rocks. From the cold or excited? I ask myself. I conclude from the cold. Gerard puts the heater on high, and we drive to the road. He gets out and is inflating the tyres for the road, and he tells me I should get out of my wet clothes. I reply, "I don't have any other clothes, no towel. I didn't expect to get wet".

He rummaged in the back, and brings out an old blanket, it has been in the pickup for a long time it is obvious, it has dirt and wood shavings. But it will be warm. While he is busy with the tyres I take my wet clothes off. I turn to look at him and he is watching me. I am standing naked in his gaze. Our eyes are locked for perhaps 5 seconds, maybe a little more before he turns away. I put the blanket over my shoulders, I feel the warmth begin to flow into my legs and arms. Strangely, also between my legs I can feel warmth. He is in the cab waiting for me, and I hand him my wet clothes. He takes them and puts them on the dash.

I have one hand holding the blanket closed, the other against my body. I move my inside hand to my nipple and roll it between my fingers. I fell naughty, and occasionally let the blanket slip. He sees the movement each time, but by the time he turns his head it is too late, I am covered. I know I am teasing, but it is delicious. And my pussy is wet.

When we arrive at our house I invite him for coffee as I am getting out the passenger door. I don't give him time to reply. He is 10 yards behind me, and I lead him into the kitchen. I point out where everything is and tell him I am having a quick shower, and will be back in a minute. The shower is nice, it warms my body and washes the dirt off my body. I soap my body, and spend a bit more time on my labia. I decide I have enough time, and insert two fingers into myself. I push hard and fast, and cum within minutes. I wonder if my cunt will give a hint of my arousal?

I return to the kitchen, with a towelling robe, tied at the waist. I am naked beneath, and I know that he will see at least the swell of my breasts. But if I lean forward, the robe will be loose enough to see my nipples. I tell him I will text my husband, and will be back in a minute. The text to my king is short.

"My king, I have Gerard in our kitchen, and will be busy for 30 minutes while we have coffee. I have lots to tell, will call when he leaves. Love you my darling, thinking of you and wish you were here to fuck my brains out. We have a lot to talk about. A couple of questions, is rape counted as one of my slut days? Would I get a token for my anklet? Is phone sex counted as a slut day? I have had naughty thoughts tonight, at a new level.

He responds "How can I sleep now?

Gerard and I chat for the next 30 minutes, I lean forward to make points, and know he can see my nipples. I can't get a look at his trousers, but suspect he is hard and has a tent. I thank him for this evening, and saving me. Again I call him my knight in shining armour. I giggle and tell him I have a king and a knight. He responds, "and you are our queen, and we are charged with protecting your position and your modesty." I continue to wonder about his cock, and I have flashes of Tim and Craig holding me tight, their hard cocks rampant. I humped against Tim's cock.

I stand quickly and say it is time for me to turn in. I have caught him, he stands and his cock is pushing his trousers to a different shape. The bulge looks promising I think to myself. We walk to the door, and I let the robe slip, he can see my tits I know. At the door I kiss him, on the lips. We stay holding each other, I touch his cheek and tell him "Be patient". I run to my phone to ring my king.

I begin my call with "My king, I need your judgement. Please listen." I then went on to recount all that happened, I left out my walking to the door and showing Gerard my tits, and that we kissed, and that I basically have told him he would get his chance to fuck me.

"But my king, all the time I was driving with him, and while we were here chatting, I had different thoughts. Hear me through.

I visualised that Tim and Craig were not taking me to the water, but to the dunes away from the others. They carried me in the dark, along the sand. Darling, my vision was they were preparing to rape me. They held me down, and ripped by blouse off. I struggled as they pulled my shorts off. I was naked and they were holding me.

Tim was the first, his cock was hard and he pushed in swiftly. He fucked me for perhaps 5 min then I felt his cum splashing into the back of my cervix. He then held me while Craig took me. He is bigger than Tim, and he pounded me hard till he shot his cum deep inside me. Darling I stopped fighting, and met every thrust with my own. I was cumming on their cocks. After Craig came Tim was hard, and we fucked again. He lasted longer this time, he pounded me too for about 10 min. Darling my dream was that they both fucked me 3 times. My pussy was wet, and cum was running down my legs. I felt that a fire had been lit, and there was no putting it out.

I looked up and the pack were around me. There were 6, not counting Tim and Craig. Darling they all fucked me and I met every thrust. By the time each one had cum, the first was ready again. Honey I had 6 loads of cum from Tim and Craig, and 12 from the other guys. I was cumming, they were talking dirty to me, calling me a bitch on heat. They chanted a chorus of fuck,fuck,fuck. Fuck her hard. At every fuck her hard I replied, yes, fuck me hard.

When the last one had left, I lay there. My loins were covered in white froth. I had so much cum ejaculating into my pussy, and cocks stirring the slush. Cum and froth were running down the crack of my arse. I saw Tim and Craig approach me again, and my loins lit up again. They were going to fuck me again. Honey, I opened my legs for them, to show them that I was ready. Tim first again.

He is strong and virile my darling husband. He lifted me, placed my legs around his waist, and lowered me onto his cock. He lifted me, thrust into me and generally fucked my brains out. I was in a constant orgasm, my head jerking from side to side. My mouth was open, gasping. He talked dirty, telling me how much he likes fucking my married pussy, and he will do it again and again. My legs will be open for him. We were joined at cock to cunt. My white froth was running over his shaft, coating his balls and running down his legs. But he kept thrusting, bouncing me up and down on his rod. All I could say was fuck, repeating and swearing. He came in me, and handed me to Craig. He did me the same way calling me a bitch with a hot pussy.

After that they took me again my darling husband, and then you and Gerard came walking into my dream. I had taken 26 loads of cum.

"Darling, may I call you back, I would like to say goodnight to Gerard again. He should be home by now". I rang Gerard, and thanked him for the evening, telling him I enjoyed our chat. I subtly reminded him that he hadn't answered a few of my questions. He asked which ones, and I replied "Your wife's buddy" After a good night I waited 5 more minutes before ringing my husband back.

He answered by asking "what took so long?" I replied, "You hadn't given me your answer on phone sex!

I told my king we can talk about my dream but there will be more, "Can we deal with this my darling?" I ask.

He tells my vision was very explicit, and asked what brought it on. I replied I didn't know, "Visions just kept popping into my head. Gerard must have thought I was on another planet.

My king told me he would have thought me a goddess from Venus. He then asked me how I felt about how explicit it seemed. Was I aroused talking to Gerard? I admitted I was, and at one stage went to the bathroom and massaged my clit. I came sitting on the toilet.

My king then asked if I found the dream exciting. I admitted I did. How much of it he asked. My answer was most of it. "And your thoughts of Tim and Craig carrying you to the dunes?" I admitted that I felt excited when the two were carrying me, telling me they were going to rape me, they would do unspeakable things till I screamed, and begged for more." Honey, that is how I felt it. I was fighting them but wanted their cocks, hard and straight. Penetrating my folds.

He asked me if I had rape fantasies before, and I declared I hadn't. But I was excited to have those things forced on me. I had no choice. I was going to be fucked hard, fast and with passion, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I liked their strong hands holding me down.

He asked if there was anything I didn't like in the dream, and I replied "The gang rape. It was scary, but exciting too. There was one more exciting thing I didn't mention before. While I was being fucked there was one guy beside me who stood there and pissed. I have never seen a guy piss, and I watched his stream hit the sand and soak away. When he was finished, he shook the drops from the end. He was looking at me the whole time, it was erotic. I lifted my body to the one fucking me and told him to do it harder. The guy watched me, leering. I felt dirty but excited too.

My king asked if I wanted to be pissed on. I could only reply that I had never thought about it, but I doubt it. I could feel the smile over the phone

12