Beach House Continued Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill discusses her dream with Brian.
5k words
3.82
7.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction to Chapter 3

As I have previously indicated I have been in the situation of being away for the week, and coming home Friday evenings. Loved Fridays. There are a couple of "incidents" in this story that are from real situations.

For those that asked about Kate, my real life friend who would dearly have loved to be Jill. She is doing it tough in real life. I will report perhaps for the next chapter. Sometimes life sucks. She has agreed for me to write her story. Which will be interesting. She was seduced as a young woman by an elderly neighbour. Not sure if that will fits into the guidelines for Lit.

*********

Chapter 3

Thursday dawns, another fresh day begins. I reflect on last night, and think my king will be with me in 36 hours. We will talk about my dream and our rules I am sure. The day is un-eventful and I work in the garden for a few hours. At lunch time I check emails, and I have one from my Aunt. They are still travelling, but my uncle is not as strong. They have definitely decided to move to an apartment, and be closer to care. She tells me that I need not worry about the house, it will be left to me and they have enough money to buy the apartment they want.

I am elated, I can stay in my beloved beach house, my husband is moving closer and we will have more nights together. There will be busy times ahead.

That night I ring him and tell him the good news. He declares that he may now buy a house rather than an apartment, and will discuss new plans with the agent tomorrow. There are many nice houses on the market. We are both elated, we will be closer, and our future looks rosy. There is no mention of my dream, I guess that will be tomorrow night.

Friday arrives, he will be home tonight. He told me he will be early. He has a meeting only an hour away. He will be there all next week finalising some business. I walk the beach early again, anticipating the questions when he gets home. I am back in our house when there is a knock on the door. Opening it I see my photographer friend Peter. He smiles that handsome smile, and twinkles his eye. "I have a favour to ask" he says. "We have a shoot organised this morning and our model rang in sick. I have a full set of staff, and will lose thousands if we don't get something in the can we can use. Your pay is $1000 for the day. Yes, or no?"

I reply "I have no experience."

His response was "I can't take no for an answer. Let's go."

"I need to shower and make up, and change. I need an hour. "

"I have everything you need, makeup artist waiting, wardrobe set. Sweetie I have spent thousands on this day. AND the head of one of the bigger agencies is calling in for a look later this morning."

How could I say no? In his car, and away he takes me. As we arrive at his house there must be more than a dozen people waiting. It is non-stop action as I get out, all of them have eyes on me. Amazing, hairdresser watching while make up being done, wardrobe lady assessing my size while everything else is happening. When all is set they give me instructions, how to walk, where to walk, what to hold, how to hold it up. My photographer friend is yelling instructions, his camera clicking at 100 miles an hour.

After an hour I was starting to wilt. "Break time" Peter announced. He was a bundle of energy. I noticed one large man arrive and it was obvious he commanded attention. He looked directly at me and appeared to devour me with his eyes. I felt he wanted to undress me. He went into a huddle with Peter, and they were going over shots, putting them on a screen, superimposing products on my image. They seemed to be whispering, he kept turning and staring at me, back to the screen. I felt small and nervous.

They walked to me and Peter introduced us. He held out his hand, smiled and was most charming. He complimented me on my work, and said he looked forward to having me in his stable and gave me his card. I was shocked, was I one of his mares that the stallion will ride when it suits him?

He walked away, and Peter told me that this was one of the most productive days they have ever done, wrapping everything before lunch is a huge salary bonus. He told me my $1000 was a bonus, and they have upped to $2000. They could justify with the faster and better shoot. I told Peter that I felt uncomfortable with his eyes on me. I felt he was undressing me with his eyes. Peter almost exploded in laughter.

"Jill, he is gay. His eyes are those of a professional, he is one of the best in the business. This industry is full of gays and lesbians. But you need to watch his bi-sexual friends. They can be very kinky. Your career could be over in a blink."

Peter took me home after lunch, they had a caterer for the team. On the way home he told me that if I can be that professional always, they may be able to cut out the catering. "Less expenses" he says," all because you are a natural."

My king was not expected late, and I wanted to welcome him home with to a new level of my eroticism. Each week I will be a little kinkier. I decided to put on a tight Tee shirt, with shorts. No bra or panties and I cut two holes where my tits were. My nipples and part of my boobs poked out through the holes I cut. I took a selfie for my collection.

He arrived, and I took a deep breath as he came towards me, I was postponing our discussion of my dream.

He walked to me and stood. He looked at my tits, and ran the back of his hand over my nipples. I shuddered. He looked at me and asked if this was the Tee shirt I wore on Wed night to the beach. I nodded, and he put his first finger of both his hands on a nipple, and slid along my breast under the fabric. Then he ripped the shirt down the front, my breasts were exposed and the rags were hanging off my neck.

"That is what you wanted them to do, wasn't it? "

I couldn't speak.

He raised his voice "You wanted to show your tits didn't you?" I didn't answer. He took my shoulders and shook me. He yelled again "That is what you wanted those boys to do, isn't it? "

I replied in a whisper "No my king, in my dream they raped me, I couldn't stop them. "

"Bullshit "he roared. "You wanted them to see our tits." He ranted. Finally, I nodded.

"Yes my king, in my dream I did."

He pulled my shorts down, and tossed them aside. He looked at my pussy and told me how dirty my dream was, and how wet my cunt gets when I think about sex. He was still yelling at me. I was glad we were inside the house. He was very vocal, but seemed to be in control.

I decided he was playing with me, or at least I hoped he was. "You just wanted to show your tits and look at their cocks, didn't you? "He puts me in a bear hug, holding my hips, my legs around his waist. His cock enters me and he rests my rear back on the table then lifts me up and down on his cock. He is throwing me up and down pushing as deep as he can. He lifts me, holds for a second and then seems to throw me down on his cock. He is telling me that this was how I wanted to be fucked in my dream. I nodded, and told him to fuck me harder. His next words took me by surprise.

"And is it Tim's cock or Craig's that you want?"

My answer was also a surprise. Without thinking I said "Both"

He does me this way for almost 10 minutes. Up and down. I feel another wave coming, and my whole body releases. I feel the wetness running out over his cock. I was squirting; a first for me.

He lowered me down, I was convulsing, and he let me ease out of my most intense orgasm. I reached for him and patted his cheek. We smiled at each other, and kissed tenderly. He told me to suck his cock again till It got hard. I did my king proud, he was hard within minutes. He then entered me slowly, and he fucked me for over 30 minutes. He was slow, letting me build, then easing back before starting again. He came again, and he told me to suck him once more. I tasted his cum and my juice.

Again he got hard, and again he entered me for a slow and easy fuck. It was a loving fuck, but there was tenseness, I could feel it. He pulled out and told me to follow him.

We walked naked to the bathroom, he told me to stand behind him as we went to the toilet bowl. He told me to put both hands around his waist, and one hand hold his cock, the other cupped his balls. He started pissing, and I was consumed with lust, it was so dirty. I took my hand from his balls and inserted a finger in his anus, he kept pissing. It was hot and erotic, and I felt weak. I called out "My darling" and held him to me. "I love you so much."

He told me he had some questions.

"The least exciting thing was watching the guy piss, is that still the case? "My darling, I replied, "That was number 4, but now maybe an 8.5 out of 10. It felt so intimate to share that with you."

"And number 3 was them forcing themselves on you. Tell me your thoughts."

I replied slowly "It was exciting, but nothing I could control or orchestrate. But it still excited me. Maybe 6 out of 10, but Tim and Craig brought it down to that level. If I had not known them...I don't know." I smiled." Could be 9."

"And when Tim and Craig took you hard after the pack had finished with you, bouncing you on their cocks, taking turns?" I waited a few seconds and answered maybe 11 out of 10? He asked another question, "And you would do it with them? "

"Yeeeesssss my king, with your permission."

"And if that is withheld?" He says. I did not answer. He reminded me they were not yet 25 years of age.

"Well we are now at number 1. I assume therefore that this now becomes a goal. You want to fuck Gerard. Should we call it a 12 out of 10, provided I give my approval?"

I hugged my king, and lowered my eyes. "My lord, my king, may I have 4 beads for my left arm?

"4? he replies.

"Yes, one each for Gerard, Tim and Craig, and one for Peter. Gerard's will be a horse, Tim and Craig will be bicycles, Peter a camera. Pandora make different trinkets. Others copy. You can also get a Pandora penis." I had done my homework.

He raises his eyes, and asks "Who is Peter?

"Peter is my photographer friend "I answer.

"And what makes you want him?" He asks.

My answer is long. "My king, my reading has kings, knights, courtesans and other medieval characters. Another is a Rake. A rake is a term used over 200 years ago to describe men of London who defiled women and girls. They were the aristocracy, led by the Earl of Sandwich. They had a club called the Hell Fire club where they did things to young women.

"Do you want to be defiled?" He asks. There is shock in his voice.

I answer slowly "I don't know, perhaps I need to find out."

"Your favourite part of the dream was with Gerard and I together. Could you do that in real life?" He said.

My answer was immediate. "Yes if my king directs me to.

He replies "And if I don't, would you still want to"

"Yes," I whisper." But I am here for my king's pleasure, and to be happy forever with my husband. I will not risk losing you."

"And if I asked you to? "He says.

I answer "I would like that very much."

My king walked to the bench and picked up my phone, handed it to me, I toy with him, and I ask "Who do you want to talk to?"

He replies with. "My slut is playing games." He locked eyes with me and asked. "Who would you like to talk to? "

My throat is dry, my body is hot and my cunt is wet. I whisper in response "GEEERRRAARRD".

"You have him on speed dial?" He asks. I nod. He scrolls and pushes the button. I can hear it ringing, what will I say? Just before Gerard picks up, my king hands me the phone.

"Hello Jill, this is late, but it is good to hear from you. What keeps you up this late?"

"Waiting for my husband "I replied. Half true. "Wanted to talk to somebody. And you?

"Just finished talking to my wife." he replied

"Oh", I say. "Phone sex?" He doesn't reply, I know it is true. My king is smiling, and has a notebook, writing messages. The phone is on speaker so he can hear. He writes, "ask if he has jacked off?" I raise my eyebrows in exasperation, put my hand over the phone and mouth "Can't ask that". He laughs, and begins to rub my breasts, I still have the shreds of Tee shirt hanging from my shoulders.

We chat about riding bikes, and being with the group. He tells me how strong I have become. I reply that I always get dropped from the back of the group, and appreciate him coming off the back to bring me home. He always brings my home. We are flirting. My king is smiling. He mouths to me "Get him going". I am revelling in the double meanings, and try some more.

"How is your wife, has she found a fuck buddy?" My king almost chokes. Previously Gerrard has not answered this question, tonight he tells me she has. I ask how he feels? He doesn't answer. I then ask, "And you, have you found a buddy?" He answers yes, but nothing will come of it.

"Why not?" I ask.

"She is married," he tells me.

"Does that matter to you?" I ask.

His response was "I don't want to complicate her life.

"That is touching, I say, but shouldn't she decide that? What are you looking for?"

"She must have some freedom, and be on the pill," he responds. He has never been this specific before. My king still smiles. "Have you approached her?", I ask. He says he hasn't." Why the pill?" I ask.

He responds "That should be obvious.

I'm smiling when my king writes. "Give me a name that rhymes with pill."

I laugh, but my king's eyes open wide, and he mouths "Tell him" I shake my head.

Brian writes again " Jill is on the pill". My stomach is fluttering and I tell him my husband has just arrived home, I must go.

My king comes to me and puts his arms around me. "You trollop", he says. "He will be masturbating right now."

"But wasn't that what you wanted? Should I ring him back and ask?" We laugh together, and he comes to me and we kiss. It is a sexy kiss.

I woke early that Saturday. I was preparing for a long day. There will be a lot to talk about. My photo shoot, the sale of our old house, could he commute from here, his reaction to my dream. The sun was just beginning to rise and I went alone to the patrolled beach. I took off my robe and sat naked. I felt this was what I wanted in life, feeling alive to pursue the things I wanted. How far would my king permit me to go. I would not stray, I knew that, but my desires I are changing. I loved erotica, and craved the feeling of lust as I read the novels. My thoughts are sexual almost all of the day.

Reflecting on our relationship, it has changed since my arrival. I feel we have a better understanding of our wants and needs. We are both still young, and need to build our love. There have been a number of factors to my fantasies.

First is the relaxation I feel here. No work stresses charges your body and allows think time.

Second was my joining the cycling group. They have been a breath of fresh air, and riding is good for my body, combined with my other Kegel workouts. My glutes and pelvis are strong. My cunt can milk the last bits of cum from his cock.

Third was finding the nude beach. It allowed me to expand my nudity beyond our deck. I realise I have an exhibitionist streak, and I like having men look at my body. No, I like them to lust for my body. And I loved seeing the men with their hard bodies and soft cocks playing in the water. I wonder about their hard cocks.

Fourth was the erotic novel of the king and his courtesan. I love the book, have read it over and over. I will search for more stories.

I sat naked now on the beach, feeling a glow, and wish I had my egg in my vagina. It would be naughty to sit and watch people walk past, not knowing the pleasure I was receiving.

A man was walking along the beach with his dog as the sun was rising. I covered up and rubbed myself as he walked past. He didn't see me, but I didn't care anyway. I felt warm inside and contented.

As I thought of how happy and contented I felt I realised it was due to my husband. He was making sacrifices in his own life that allows me to enjoy this place. He will be waking soon, so I walk back. He is still sleeping and I watch him, his chest expanding and contracting as he breathed. I thought how lucky I am to have a man who I love unconditionally. He is strong in body, and sound in mind. A tear forms in my eye and I crawl under the covers with him. My emotions bubble and I begin to cry. He lifts his head asks what is wrong. All I can blabber is "I love you so much, and must never lose you"

He puts his arms around me, hugs me, and kisses my teary eyes. "You will never lose me, he says, "We are together for life".

"But you said last night I have changed, and I know I have changed."

He answered, "It is a change I love. I have love and lust for you. We are on a journey, just beginning I feel, and it is one path leading two people. We are together in this. We will have life long memories and excitement together."

I held him tight, and we lay there together for 20 minutes, both thinking, neither talking. I got out of the bed naked and started the coffee pot. He smelt the coffee and joined me. He kissed me, and I knew it was time to talk.

"Honey "he began. "You are at the peak of your sexual drive, and your dream I think revealed a lot about where your head is. You were fucked in your dream by Tim and Craig, then gangbanged before Tim and Craig had you again. Then there was Gerard and I. Tell me my love, how often do you masturbate on the days I am not here?"

"At least 3" I admitted." Once already today." I smiled, as did he.

"You spend most of the day naked, and masturbating. Then at weekends we fuck non-stop. I think in your dream you were living your day, non-stop sex, one fucking you and another waiting. Darling, out of 10, how much would you like to be gang banged?"

I answered" Zero if you didn't permit, 8 if you did. I would want you to be the leader of the gang though." I was smiling.

He next said that perhaps I need a diversion, a hobby? The local Red Cross perhaps. I laughed at him, then he smiled, he was kidding.

"Out of 10, how much do you want to fuck the brunettes husband, Allan?"

I replied "Without your permission, zero. With your approval 15."

"What the f***, how come?" he exclaimed.

"My king, my husband, my darling. He reminds me so much of you. His body is strong and his cock is impressive. I suspect a little smaller than you, but then there are not many 8" cocks I believe. Sharon has told me he needs educating; he is reserved she says. I would enjoy teaching him. Darling we also have much to learn, and I want us all to be in this together."

"And Gerard, out of 10?"

I replied "9."

He asked "why?"

My answer was that his fucks may be found to be good, but not long term.

"You are becoming a slut" he said, smiling.

I beamed and added "And one who will be fucked by another man in a week. Tell me my king, have you ever been un-faithful? "

Never, he said, "and you my courtesan? "

"I have never either", I say, "but we agree we will explore with the other's permission?"

I add "Darling if you want to revert to how we have been I will be very happy. I will give you every opportunity before next weekend to say no".

He replied. "Sweetheart, we have our rules, one of which is no means no. I would like to add a safe word, if either of us use the word, we stop immediately. We will use the word sunset to break things off. Sunrise will mean we are attracted by someone and want to pursue them. Agree?"

I reply yes, but bring up the 2 days per 2 months' rule. I ask for 6 hour lots, the total may be 48 hours per 2 months. He offers me 12 hour lots, that will be once a fortnight. I ask that if someone has used my body with my king's approval, further sex should not count provided I get my kings approval beforehand. He agrees. He says his courtesan is a persuasive negotiator. And she is a wonderful fuck.

12