Beach House Continued Ch. 06

Story Info
Jill finally has time with Allan.
5.2k words
3.67
8.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 plays with words again. There is always debate about cuckold stories, but the characters in this story are not intended to be cuckolds. Following are definitions of the main characters as I see them, a Stag and a Vixen, taken from the urban dictionary.

A Stag is a sexually straight man who encourages his wife or girlfriend to also fuck other men. A stag proudly shares his woman without being himself denied, humiliated, or sissified, nor does he engage in any bi-play with the other man.

A vixen is a wife or girlfriend in a committed relationship who seeks a male for sex with the permission of and often in front of her stag husband or boyfriend, without any bi-sexual play or humiliation of her stag.

Jill's story continues

*****

I slept soundly, but woke very early again. It is Sunday morning. I lay beside Brian, and waited for him to wake.

Today is my big day, I will have a final test for Brian and Sharron, and then I will have the first cock inside me other than my husbands since we were married. And not that there were that many before.

Thinking about what he told me before we fell asleep, my husband is obviously OK with me enjoying sex with others. With some limitations. I wonder how far we will go. I think we may be led by Sharron's desires, and perhaps Peter's experience.

I lay beside Brian, and watch his breathing. If we fuck now, he will be able to do me again before we leave for our meeting at the nude beach. Allan and I will have sex in the dunes, we will return home, and Brian will be ready again before he leaves. I plan to have Allan in my house after Brian leaves at 7-30, and allow him to go back to his wife at midnight. He should do me twice, and I will suck him hard. I will show him my toys too. That should be 6 fucks today. I smile to myself.

Brian is still asleep when I remove the covers and take his cock in my mouth. He stirs, and slowly opens his eyes. "Good morning "he pipes up, "Horny are we? I wonder why?" I continued to suck, then released him and asked.

"Tell me your story about fucking Sharron, and the others watching. It was sexy honey. I was so turned on listening to you. "

"You want to watch me, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes "he answered, "It will turn me on so much. Like when you held my balls while my cock was entering into her body. It was so naughty and erotic."

"Mouth or cunt?" I asked him.

He lay back and told me to surprise him. I began with my mouth, licking his shaft, holding it with both hands. I had just the head out of my hands, and my lips were covering the head. My tongue touched the tip, and I pushed slightly on his pee hole. He groaned. I moved one hand to his balls, the other sliding up and down his rod. He was hard. I like him this way. I could taste his pre-cum, and I brought saliva into my mouth and dribbled it down his cock. My hand stroked faster while I licked the head. His cock was covered in pre-cum and saliva. I lifted my mouth, and a string of cum and saliva followed from his cock to my mouth. I kissed him, and he groaned "So dirty my courtesan. Do you do this with all of your men?"

"My darling king, I have come a long way sexually in the last few months, yesterday was a day for you. Today will be a day for me. I want you in all of my holes this morning, and at lunch before we meet Allan. Then after, I will want you again. Now, come fuck me and tell me again of your vision when you were fucking Sharron, but seeing me. Tell me again of the others watching, and what they wanted me for."

"They wanted your body Jill, each one of them. Their cocks were straining, each wanting to slide into your body. Your wet pussy, your tight arse and your silky mouth. Their cocks were dripping pre-cum darling, and they took turns in offering their shafts to your mouth. You licked and sucked each one."

I was close to an orgasm, and rolled over and told Brian to enter my arse, I wanted him to cum in there. He obliged, and I felt his hot cum inside my bowels. I told him I loved him.

The rest of the morning was un-eventful, we didn't talk much, each lost in our own thoughts. Deep down today in itself would not be as significant as the direction it leads us. Also in my mind was my last test for Brian and Sharron.

Just before mid-day I took Brian's hand again, and led him to the bedroom. "After this, my pussy will be for Allan for a few hours this afternoon, then we will come home. Sloppy seconds?" I asked.

In my mind I wonder again how dirty we will get. I shiver at the thought as his hard shaft eases into my vagina. I am soon lost in orgasm again, feeling my body seeming to float up and down again, like in the surf. It is beautiful, and I appreciate the change in my life since moving to this beach house. I think for a moment of my auntie, and will talk to her tomorrow about her apartment and my uncle's health.

I have been searching for a medieval name for Allan. Perhaps my knave. The Knave who stole the tart. Ah, I think, another 4 letter word for a slutty woman.

Hand in hand we head to the beach, each of us lost in our own thoughts again. I have my towel, sunscreen, hat and water. We meet Allan and Sharron at the patrolled beach, and we walk together to the nude section. I put myself between the two men, and take each of their hands and hold them against my thighs as we walk. God I feel so sexy and horny. I can't wait. Allan gets the idea, and releases my hand and fondles my arse. How far to the nude beach?

At last we are there and we set our bags on the sand. The thought goes through my mind that soon I will be on the sand too.

After 5 minutes of idle talk I take Allan's hand and lead him to the place I selected for our fornication. It is beyond the dunes, in the area of spindly trees. We walk together, holding hands. I smile to him. He doesn't seem shy, but I want to lead the way anyway. When I get to my selected spot I turn and kiss him. I cup his balls and feel his member grow. It seems to rival my king's; I had thought him a tad smaller. Spreading the towel and telling him to lay down I began to kiss and lick his whole body.

I scooted up and we kissed. He is a good kisser, but my target is lower. My lips move down to his nipples. I kissed and suckled them, my mouth on one and my hand squeezing the other. He appeared to enjoy that, and reached up to touch my breasts. He told me how beautiful I was and how he loved my pointy nipples. I smiled and told him Sharron's were equal. He agreed that they were always hard. I asked him if he bit her nipples. He answered no, he wouldn't hurt her.

Rolling over on my back I told him to kiss my nipples. He did, using his tongue on the tip. They were still sensitive from the nipletts. I told him to use his teeth and bite gently. As he did there was a jolt that went through my body, he bit a little hard, but I loved it. My back arched and I gasped. Soon the pain subsided. There was a nice feeling remaining. Every few minutes after playing with my nipple he would bite, first one then the other. I wonder what else he might bite, and I wondered how he would like my niplets when I wear them. I know he will see them soon.

"Sharron would like her nipples bitten "I told him. "Would you do it if she asked?"

"If she asked, yes" he answered. "But softly."

A good sign I thought.

My thoughts went to my king. This foreplay was wonderful, but I still had one hurdle to clear. I know I can jump high enough, but need their approval. Our foreplay had been going for 20 minutes, licking and nibbling. It was time to move to the next level.

Allan's knob was oozing pre-cum, and I took him in my mouth. I could taste his seminal fluid, and was leaking myself. I told him to lie back, and I took his cock deep in my mouth, with one hand on his shaft. My mouth and hand were moving up and down together, my drool on his shaft. I was close to orgasm. He was groaning, and I had to stop him from coming yet. I had other plans. I dribbled saliva from my mouth until his cock was coated, our fluids were running down my hand now. He was fingering me while I sucked him.

I stood, looking down at him. He is a beautiful specimen, body tight, hard cock slumped along his abs to his belly button. This was raising my awareness level in all of my sexual bits. The nipples were tingling; my cunt was on fire. Empty but on fire. Soon it will be filled with his stiff member. I told him to lift his knees and place them near his butt. I straddled him, with one hand holding his balls, the other on his shaft my mouth touching the end of his penis.

I lifted my mouth and a long strand of sticky fluid was like a piece of string connecting my mouth and the head of his cock. I took his finger and sucked.

But it was time for me to test our spouses. I told Allan to stay there, and I went to where I knew Brian and Sharron would be watching us. I told them I needed to test each of them. I went to Sharron and extended my tongue. Would she kiss me with her husband's pre-cum and my juice? Sharron and Brian have both been watching; they both knew my mouth was covered in our combined fluids. The answer was yes. Our tongues danced together. I had my answer from her.

Turning to my husband I asked "Are we ready for this? Your slut needs your answer" I could tell he was a little shocked. I took a bottle of water and drank. It swirled around my mouth and I swallowed. He opened his arms and we kissed. He put one finger in my cunt, and told me he wanted me to enjoy him. My king is truly a stag, and I will be a hotwife, a vixen. I took his finger and sucked it.

"Later my darling I will suck more than this finger".

Turning to Sharron I asked "And Sharron, will you suck today?"

Nodding in the affirmative, I asked" one cock or two?"

Her answer was two.

Before returning to Allan, I added "And tell him to bite you softly. He maybe kinkier than you think." Her eyes opened wide.

I went back to Allan, who was still on his back. I held his cock and kissed it. "Are you ready for this? "I asked. There was only a groan coming from his lips.

Now I wanted more than his cock in my mouth, I wanted it in both my cunt and my arse. I shook with the thought of where I might take Allan. I know Sharron will take my husband to dark places, and perhaps he will then lead me as well.

Allan was on his back and I straddled him, resting on his thighs. I smiled at him and stroked his cock. It felt magnificent in my hand, hard as steel and 8" long. Not as thick as my king, but it will feel nice filling my vagina, and spewing cum to the bottom of my cunt.

It won't be immediate, as I plan to have us on the edge for an hour. The wait has been long and testing. I will savour the first entry, but later tonight I want him inside me, fucking me like an animal. Today I will tease, tonight I want to be pounded. My king will see my pleasure today, tonight my lust will be released. My feeling of love for my husband is strong, but my lust is beginning to overtake my good sense. I want to be fucked softly today, and with no mercy tonight. My thoughts drifted to my dream.

My juices are weeping from my lips, and I feel so sexual and alive. I don't love this man, but he will give me pleasure. A sexual pleasure knowing my husband approves, and is as excited and sexually stimulated as I am.

I lay his cock flat against his stomach, it reaches almost to his navel. I am on his side, and bend and kiss him passionately on the lips, our tongues dance and I form an O with my lips. I am testing his response to signals I will give. He understands, and he tightens his tongue, and slides it in and out of my lips. I break for second, and we make eye contact as I whisper "I want you to do that to my other lips too." Then I challenged him. "Will you? Will you tongue fuck my pussy?" His groan told me yes, and I suspect we may find he will become a stag quicker than Sharron thinks. I will love to teach him pleasure and passion.

I resume kissing him, and again move my lips across his upper torso and chest. He seems to enjoy me kissing his nipples. My kisses are all over his body. He is strong, muscles below the surface. His abs are visible as his sharp intake of breath shows when I lick the head of his lance.

Gently I raise myself with knees on each side of his body. My cunt touches his flattened cock, and I slide up and down it. Pushing it against his pelvis and stomach. I slide to the top, and his knob touches my vulva. I hold for a second, and our juices mix. I slide slowly up and down, dragging our mixed juices over the length of his cock. He is making little moaning sounds. He is enjoying this, as am I. I teased him this way for almost 10 minutes. My cunt was dripping, and I wanted more.

"Hold you cock up straight for me, put your hands around it at the base." There was almost 4 "above his hand, as I positioned myself over it. His knob touched my labia.

I asked if he was ready. "oh yes" was his answer.

I dropped my body down and his shaft went into my cunt that 4 ". There was so much juice he went straight in. As I lifted again there was a sucking sound as my labia stretched, and tried to hold his cock in. The build-up pushed me over the edge, and I bounced on that available 4 ". I was in a frenzy, trying to fuck harder and faster.

"Take your hand away" I ordered. As he did I plunged the full 8 "inside me. It felt delicious. I felt an orgasm coming, I groaned and began to shake. This was my third orgasm for the day, and wouldn't be the last. My whole body trembled, and he could feel my vibrations through his cock. We both let out long moans. It was an intensely erotic moment.

This was the start of a slow 45 minutes of me fucking him. Riding him for perhaps 5 min, then changing, sucking his cock for 5 minutes, squeezing his balls and telling him not to cum. I was talking dirty, asking him questions. I wanted him to know that he will have my body tonight to do as he wants. Tonight I will be his slut, to use as he wants. To fill whatever hole he chooses.

I was riding him, talking dirty to him, using all the filthy words I could think of. I felt I was on a tightrope, I wanted to cum, but not quickly. There must be something saved for tonight. I wanted him to know he would have control of me and my body. Complete control. How to get Sharron involved?

"Did you fuck Sharron this morning?"

A one-line answer "Yes".

"Did she suck you as well?"

"Sharron is a good cock sucker" he responded. Another yes I thought.

"Did you like my mouth on your cock?"

Again yes.

By now I was riding his cock, with an up and down, steady rhythm. I was building towards another orgasm.

"Please talk dirty to me" I said.

He responded by a whispered chant. On each of my strokes, as I got to the top, his cock just touching my cunt lips, he whispered "fuck". I took up the chant saying "Cunt"

We built to our orgasms together, he was getting louder calling fuck, and I was drowning him out yelling cunt. Soon I was waiting for him to say "Fuck" and I followed with "My cunt"

"Fuck""Mycunt", "Fuck""My cunt". I suddenly convulsed, and was hit by an orgasm that left me weak. I needed to rest. I held him for a few minutes while I caught my breath. We smiled. I asked him "Do you like my cunt?"

His reply was "Oh yes".

I hugged him and we lay together. I lay on his chest, my nipples on his nipples. His shaft was still semi hard, but remained in my pussy. I was rocking back and forth slowly. "You haven't cum yet. Let me rest and I will ride you again. I want your spunk to shoot up inside me. I think you will like that to. And tonight my body will be yours. Tell me how you intend to use me."

Expecting a low key reply, I was surprised when he told me he was going to fuck me hard. He was going to ride me for hours. He was going to take a magic blue pill to make sure he will last.

My response came as a groaned "That will be beautiful."

It was time to tell Allan I have become a new woman over the last few months, a more sexually aware woman. My husband has recognised it and told me that I am walking near the edge, and he will make sure I don't stumble and fall.

"Would you also walk with me near the edge? Today and tonight will be just a start for us, if you are willing to walk alongside me. I love my husband, and will do nothing to hurt him. He approves. I want Sharron to also approve, and if you permit, for her to walk with us as well. I would feel selfish to have you and not allow our spouses to share pleasure as well, if she was willing and you approved. My arrangement with Brian is that he approves my coupling."

"Will you be a partner on my journey? My body will be given to you. You will give me pleasure, share my lust and will you protect me from going too close to the edge?"

He nodded.

"If Sharron is willing, may she join us?"

His answer surprised me. "I would very much like to have her on the edge also. My arm around her. I have dreamed of wild things to do to and with her, but have been too afraid of losing her to tell her my true desires. "

"Sweetheart, tell me your desires and fantasies. Tonight I want to give something special to you. Tell me your secrets and darkest thoughts. Brian and I have set wild things that we want to do in the next month. Want to hear?" I grinned.

He nodded and I started. "For me

1. Have sex in the bedroom, at the window with the drapes open. Looking out to the road

2. My tits to be shown to some male

3. I will visit a different nude beach. Preferably alone."

"Brian's are

1.Watch someone fuck me

2.Watch another couple have sex

3.Take me to a bar and watch men hit on me"

"And you?" I ask, "What would yours be?"

He quickly answers "A threesome, anal, and spanking."

"Kinky "I answered "two women and one male?" He shook his head. "Two men and one woman?" He smiled. "Sharron and you and Brian?"

"Or you and me and Brian" he answered.

"How about both, different nights? We will welcome you into our bed" I added.

"I would like that" he said.

"And I would like to watch you and Sharron. If she is willing, may I?"

He thought for a minute then answered "Yes, but she may say no"

My answer was "But we would both be worshiping your cock. I am not bi." Then with a twinkle in my eye I added "That I know of that is. In life I am thinking that I will now keep my eyes open to new experiences."

"And tonight I am yours to use. I have three holes. You may use any of them. Have you done anal before?" He shook his head.

"Sweetheart, it is beautiful. The new sensual me loves it. Brian says it is so tight on his cock. You will love it. And have you spanked anyone? "Another question from me.

"No" he says.

"We are spanking virgins together then. We will try it together tonight. I want us to fuck in every room too. And leave our mark there. Sweetheart I want to be dirty tonight like never before. When we fuck in each room I want you to dip your finger in my pussy. It will be wet from my juices and you're cum. I want you to make a thumb print on every window. I will think of tonight every time I see your finger prints."

He then asks me "Would there be anything special for you tonight?"

My answer is to begin sliding up and down his body again, then rising and bobbing on his cock. Somewhere I hear a voice whispering "Make me cum softly now, and make me scream tonight. I want to cum on your cock. I want today and tonight to just be a start. I have been my husband's slut. Tonight I will be your slut, and I would like to continue to be a slut for you."

Another orgasm is building as I ride him again. Time to let go, to explode. My cunt is wet and dripping, and he still hasn't cum. He spasms, and my cunt feels wet, spurt after spurt reaches deep into my cervix. His cum runs down my legs. I feel like a slut. Should I show Allan my slut Pandora? I decide no. Looking around I am surprised that there are not a pack of men watching. I would have liked that.

12