Beach House Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look tired Uncle. Why don't you lie down," She stood up and put her arm around me, her breasts pressing into my shoulder. "and have you're self a nice morning fiesta? Ill clean up." She put her lips on my bald head and started carrying plates to the dish washer.

I couldn't argue with that. I walked into the living room and looked outside. Jake was doing back flips off the ramp. I shook my head. You know looking back there always was a inkling of him being less then straight... but I would have never guessed.

I always thought of myself of a open minded guy but having both you're sisters children turn out to be, in a way, gay was a shock to me.

As I lay down on the sofa I didn't think I could sleep. But soon enough I felt my eyes get heavier. My dreams were filled with breasts, and for the first time, cocks.

When I woke up it was still light outside although the sun was ever so slowly sliding into the river bedding. Every now and then I could hear the sound of water coming from outside. Jake was still going at it. As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes I saw a yellow post it on the table.

"Out to the market, gonna make diner for you and Jake, took some money out of your pocket. PS: I would say Happy Dreams, but I already felt you were having them! Hahaha. Love ya. Suze."

Man. A weekend of firsts. I put my hand on my bald head as I yawned. "Well... time to have the talk I guess..." I mumbled as I looked at the ramp through the window.

Sliding open the terrace window I felt the warm summer air on my skin. It was getting later but the water never really cooled down during the nights. As I sat myself down on the terrace chair and lighted up a cigar it seemed Jake saw me. From the ramp I saw him wave. It was weird but I felt nervous. And as soon as I thought it I scolded myself for it. This was my nephew! If he was happy being with men... who was I to judge. God knows I often got looks when people who didn't know me found out that I was a life long bachelor. It was his choice damm it! And I would support him.

A few drops of water took me out of my thoughts. As I looked up I was staring at the well trained abs of my nephew. "Man this place is great! It's so awesome you got this place Uncle." I smiled.

"Have a seat." I said as I took the cigar box and offered Jake one. The teen looked at me and smiled.

"Nah but thanks for offering. Mom would never do something like that." I chuckled. Time to bring it up.

"From what I hear your mom is pretty understanding about... things though. And it's good smoking isn't one of them."

His face had a panicking expression, poor guy having to hear your Uncle found out that you like cock more then pussy.

"Yeah... I have been meaning to tell you. I'm gay." He looked at me puzzlingly, afraid of my reaction. Time to put him at ease.

"Relax son. I'm oke with it. Suze told me. And before you get angry at her, I'm glad. This is huge! It's a life changing thing. And to be honest I'm angrier about you not coming to me sooner with this then you actually being gay!"

I saw his face relax. My heart was going out to him. I wanted to hold him against me, tell him everything was oke.

"Well I'm glad you said that. I wanted to tell you. And Mom and Suze kept telling me you would be oke with it... but they don't understand. For guys it's something else you know... I saw how you were creped out with it in the bathroom..."

What? Wait... What? Didn't he hear what I said...

"Well I didn't know you were gay... no wait I mean... your cock... I mean mine... your cum... I... I "

"No hey its fine... your not at ease with me. I kind of expected you to be freaked out... I guess that's why I came here for the summer. Help you get more relaxed with it. But you're my Uncle so if you're not oke with it..."

"But... but I am. Really. I'm oke with it." I stumbled for words. Did he not understand... didn't I?

As seconds seemed minutes I heard a car honk from the road. Suze was back. As I returned my eyes to my nephew I saw him in tears. Here was this big sturdy guy with a body of a Greek statue crying. And I didn't even know why!

"WELL FINE! If you're not oke with it I'll leave in the morning!" He yelled as tears fell down his handsome face.

I yelled out at him as he went back into the house that I was fine with it, and him but it seemed he didn't seem to speak the same language. As I stood there for a few minutes trying to regain my composure and understand what had happened I heard the door slam shut.

I walked inside and sure enough Suze was taking off her coat as she picked up 2 grocery bags. "Hey, whats up?" She smiled as she wiped a few strings of hair from her face.

"I don't know... You're brother... he started crying when I told him I knew and was ok with it. He said I wasn't but I am. I really am!" I felt like I was out of breath.

"Oh James... are you sure you really made him understand you're oke with it? This is a hard time for him. And I love you but if you end up hurting him I... I'll never talk to you again! How could you?"

"But I am fine with it!" I was starting to loose it. How many times did I have to say it?

"Then go up there and explain it to him." She huffed as she went into the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs thinking over every word I could say to convince him. I opened the guest room and... I realized what I was seeing before my brains could translate the signals my ears and nose and eyes were giving. The soft sound of skin mixed with pre cum, the aroma of it. The sight of it.

As I walked in on my nephew on his bed masturbating his 9 inch dick he locked eyes with me. His face still red, his lower lip curled inward. I just stood there for a few minutes. This was the second time I had seen him do it today. He softly spoke up as he kept stroking.

"Are you oke with this Uncle? With me stroking my dick? Thinking of sucking them, licking them?"

A soft moan escaped my throat.

"I need it Uncle. I need you..." He had the darkest of looks in his eyes. "... I need you to be oke with this. With me cuming on my stomach. With other guys cuming on me."

I nodded. Feeling and images I had never felt before ran through my head.

"Tell me please. Please Uncle, tell me." His words came faster now. His ass lifting from the bed every now and then in time with his strokes. He was gonna cum.

"Ye.. ye... yes I'm oke with it. I just want you to be happy." I mumbled as I on instinct took a few steps forward.

"Hold my hand please. I need you to be with me as I go through this." He held out his hand. His other still going up and down on his cock, pre cum foaming around the thick almost purple like head. I stepped closer and took his hand. He was my nephew. He needed me. And I wanted to be there for him.

As I felt his grip tighten he let out a low soft moan. He stopped jerking before his cock ejaculated streams of white cum on his toned legs. As some hit his chest, I saw a few thick streams leak down across his balls onto the bed sheet. He milked it while thanking me. I let go of his hand and brought it to his head. I softly stroked a few strings of hair from it. My palm resting on his cheek.

We stayed in that position for a good while. He was still breathing fast, and my own heart didn't give a sign of slowing down. Every now and then he stroked his now softening dick.

"Thank you Uncle. It felt good with you being here. I finally feel you're oke with this. I can finally be myself around you." As he said those last few words he brought his cum covered hand to his mouth and licked it clean. As I stepped back he stood up and put out his arms. "Can I get a hug maybe?" He had a small smile as he looked at me with his big blue's.

I put out mine arms and embraced him. I wanted to be sure. I thought of him like a son. I needed him to realise I was oke with it.

"Whoah hey Uncle if you need some time before diner..." He pulled back and looked down eyeing my obviously hard cock. "It's oke if you do. That's the cool part. We can do these kinds of things now together. Come on whip it out!"

"N...no that's... that's oke." I tried reassuring him. Do these things together?

"Well maybe after diner? I could give you a nice massage and put some soft music on? It's weird living with 2 girls. Now I finally have a guy to relax with." He smiled as he brought his face close and kissed my cheek. I felt my dick stir against his thigh.

"Well, well... " I heard from the doorway, and as I looked over I saw Suze standing there. "Looks like you guys made up. Well if you guys are done bonding we could have something too eat? I'm starving!"

"Sure thing Sis!" Jake called out. "Let me put on some shorts." As he bend down to pick it up his Sister spoke up.

"Man... I still can't get over you're size Jake. Have you ever seen something so big Uncle?"

I just shook my head. My niece was a bisexual, my nephew gay, my little prude Sis was dating studs who were half her age... what could she say that still sounded weird after all that? Weird would take on a new meaning this summer.

As we all sat down to eat, things thankfully returned to normal... well pretty normal. Both kids told me all about my little sister and how she had gotten back in the dating game. Things turned a little bit weird how they explained that one day they had just decided to be open about things, and most of all be open around each other. Suze even told me she and my dear little sis had swapped guy's after they had dated them a few weeks. Hijnx ensued when the guys had gotten drunk one night and mixed up the bedroom doors apparently.

Things died down when we all had have enough to eat and they started to clean up the table. But not before both hugging me and proclaiming me the best uncle ever. How weird things had gotten this day it still felt good having them around again. I decided to let them do the dishes and sit on the couch with a nice malt.

I closed my eyes trying to warp my head around it all when my momentarily peace was broken.

"Jake had the best idea!!" Suze proclaimed from the kitchen door. Both were standing there with big grins on their faces. Jake was the next to speak up.

"Let's go for a late night swim!"

"I don't know... we just ate... its late." I felt really tired.

"Oh come on! It will be fun!" Suze spoke up as she stood on the right side of the couch.

Knowing I was gonna lose anyhow I decided to give it. "Well... oke. Let me get my swimsuit."

Jake walked up and stood on my left side of the couch. "Well do we really need to... we both saw each other naked..." He looked at Suze with a smirk.

"And I'm just your niece. Sure I'm a girl but I'm sure I don't have anything you haven't seen..." And with that she slowly pulled up her shirt revealing her full and perky breasts. The shirt she was wearing didn't do her justice. Her small frame seemed to enlarge them even more. From what I could guess I would have said she was a small D. The only sound heard was the chirping of the crickets outside and our breathing.

She put her small hands on her hips and smiled. "See? Nothing you haven't seen right?" I felt my dick grow harder then I have ever felt before. It was clearly outlined in my loose jogging pants. I knew that before the night was over I'd have my dick inside my little niece.

She slowly undid her jeans buttons, revealing a small pink thong. Bending down, sliding her jeans down her to the floor, her breasts were dangling inches away from my face. The big nipples on them sticking out.

When she didn't move Jake spoke up. "Hey that's no fair! Me and Uncle are going all the way. You should too." He pulled down his shorts with one hand and stepped out of them. His cock hard and ready for action.

"What do you think Uncle? Should I?" She asked in a low sexy voice as she slid her thumbs in the waistband. How I kept myself from coming as I saw that petite little frame of the girl I had know since she had been a child Ill never know.

"We... we can't do... we shouldn't be doing this." I felt like I was watching a scene on my TV. I wasn't actually in my own body... I couldn't be.

Then things happened in a flash. Before I could react Jake was sitting on my chest, pinning me down while Suze was on her knees trying to get my pants off. I tried getting loose. I think I tried. But it was a loosing battle. As Jake held my arms with one hand he ripped my old shirt off. I felt his hand on my hairy chest. I felt him wiggle on top of me. His dick and balls hitting my chest every now and then. It was so close.

Suze meanwhile was still tugging and I felt my pants come loose.

Then it happened. I gave up. I looked in the face of my nephew, those blond curls, those blue eyes. I thought of those full D's and that angelic face of my niece. And that hard cock inches away from me. I leaned forward and for the first time ever I tasted cock I felt my own dick being engulfed. She had gotten my pants off.

"Oh god Suze. He's sucking it. He's sucking my cock!" I heard soft moans coming from behind him. His sister was moaning her approval. "I told you we could do it. Mom was harder then this." I looked up and saw the teen smile. I returned my attention back to the dick in my mouth. I tasted his pre cum. I wanted the real stuff.

My own dick was getting the blow job of my life. I felt myself get closer to the point of no return. Moaning I slid my mouth off my nephews dick and put a now loose hand on it. Still stroking it, still wanting to taste it. When Jake saw that I was close he told Suze to stop.

Releasing her mouth from my dick she stood up and looked at me from behind Jake. A big grin was spread on her face. When I heard a plopping sound I saw that Jake had put a finger in his mouth and was making it wet. He smiled as he brought it behind him and, I guessed, put it in his ass. I saw his arm move a bit and the next thing I know he was sliding down. Taking a hold of my cock, I knew what he wanted me to do. And I did. I wanted him so bad.

When I looked at Suze she had undressed completely. I was looking at the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. Her lips engorged, and glistening with excitement. She had shaven it except for a small patch above her slit.

I felt pressure on the top of my dick when I looked up and saw that Jake had thrown his head back while making animal like moans. Suze put her left foot over my middle so she too was sitting on my chest. Then she leaned over planting those big breasts against my chest. She lifted herself and I knew what she wanted. Taking a hold of Jake's cock I dragged it a few times back and forth between her lips. She was wet enough. She carefully let herself slide back. A farthing sound came from her pussy. Putting her hands on my bald head she leaned over and softly spoke in my ear. "He's so big Uncle. My cunt is so full." Then she kissed my neck and slowly trailed her tongue over my earlobe.

Jake smiled down and gave me a wink. I felt my dick get engulfed with the tightest hole I had ever had. I had experienced with anal sex but this boy was tighter then any girl I had ever had. He opened his mouth and moaned. My dick went deeper and deeper into his bowls. I felt his balls slap against my pubic hair as Suze rode his cock. Slowly I moved my ass from the couch. Thrusting into him. Fucking him. Fucking my nephew in his ass. "So hot, so hot." I heard Suze moan into my ear.

Thrusting faster now. Wanting to fill him up, cum inside his ass. Jake was moaning loud too now. Suze brought her arm back and placed it on his muscular chest. "Cum inside me Jake. Fill me up so Uncle can taste." She smiled down at me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" Jake kept saying then with a final thrust he kept still. His cum was filling his sister now. A low "aaaah" escaped from Suze's mouth. I just kept thrusting harder and faster during all of this. As Jake was cumming his asshole contracted like a vice around my own dick. A sloshing sound came from Suze's cunt when she slid herself up until her cunt was positioned above my mouth. I was unsure what she wanted me to do but without waiting for any sort of sign on my part she planted her damp pussy filled with cream on my face. She put her hand on her cunt and opened her cunt lips to me. It felt like she was trying to fuck my face and all I could do was stick out my tongue. Thick streams came falling down out of her. Some falling in my mouth, hitting my lips. And I drank it, who would have guessed I liked the taste of cum so much. I felt her bury my face under the combined juices of the siblings.

She led herself slide back and started kissing me. Licking my face to taste the cum of her brother. Sticking her tongue in my mouth. Jake kept on moving his hips though and soon I was really fucking Jake's ass again. His ass stretched around my cock. The sound of our fucking filling the room. I felt my knees curl and my balls tighten. With a few upward strokes I felt myself cum inside his ass. A mind bending orgasm took over as it seemed cum was shooting straight from my toes. Jet after jet of thick white cream was deposited in my nephew's ass as his hips kept gyrating on my softening dick. When I stopped thrashing he bend down, letting my softening dick escape from his ass, some of my cum falling on my legs and he kissed me.

"Thank you Uncle for being so understanding." I saw his own flaccid dick had returned some hardness.

This was a closeness we had never experienced and we all laughed at the absurdity of the situation. I was literally covered in cum. My own on my legs and groin and my nephew's on my face and chest. As I looked at Suze I saw she too had trails of bodily fluids all over her small frame. Except her big breasts but those only looked more enticing by the red flush she had.

I was unsure how to respond to it all. I just knew that the summer would be a lot more fun with those kids around!

12