Beach House Hookup

Story Info
Aly Raisman loses her virginity while on a day at the beach.
2.6k words
4.07
22.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

Celebrity sightings in random places are not the kind of thing that I ever would've expected would happen to me, but sometimes you just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Such was the case with me a short time after the Summer Olympics ended when I decided to visit the local beach to scope out the "talent" for a random hook-up to have some fun with later on.

Owning a beach house on this particular stretch of beach helped, and finding someone to take back and have some fun with after getting them a little too drunk was something I was familiar with.

But having it be a celebrity was certainly not.

So when I was having a few drinks at one of the beach's many bars, I was expecting to have company soon.

What I wasn't expecting was for someone famous to sit down next to me, but that's exactly what I got when US Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman took a seat next to me in a little peach bikini top with black bikini bottoms.

"Is this seat taken?" she politely asked me, her tight little body already making my cock hard in my board shorts, especially her six pack abs, as I shook my head no and offered her the seat next to me.

"Not at all. Have a seat Aly," I told her, smiling back at her and pulling the chair out for her as she giggled at hearing how easily I recognized her.

"Thanks. Most guys are intimidated by me. Must be the whole "Olympian" thing," she told me as we got to talking, looking around as if she was nervous about something.

"I don't usually do this sort of thing. I'm not much of a drinker, you know," she told me as we continued chatting, my eyes having a hard time averting their gaze from her muscular legs and what she had between them as I placed a hand on her arm and tried to put her at ease.

"Going to a bar and having a drink is a natural thing Aly. Let me buy you a couple," I told her as I got the bartender's attention, buying her a round of fruity drinks as she grew more comfortable around me.

"So I never got your name, you handsome stranger," Aly told me as she worked her way through the first round of drinks, placing a hand on my arm in a very flirtatious way as she did so.

"Name's John Aly. I need you to remember that since you'll probably be screaming it later..." I whispered in her ear, expecting to get slapped but hearing her stifle a moan as she laughed off how forward I was being with her.

"We'll see. I'm not that kind of girl," she told me, starting to let me rub her arm and grab her tits through her bikini top by the time she had downed the second round of drinks I bought her.

"A big star like you who looks as good as you do probably has no problem getting some dick inside of you," I teased her, unwilling to believe she was as innocent as she proclaimed.

"You'd be surprised," she whispered to me as she parted her legs for me, doing nothing to stop me when I let my hands wander between them and rub her cunt over the fabric of her bikini.

"UH," she moaned when she felt the contact between my fingers and her pussy, in the middle of downing the third round I had bought for her when my hand slipped inside her bikini bottoms and started rubbing her bare pussy while my other hand slipped inside her top and felt up her tits, all the alcohol in her system having made her quite drunk and unable to fight off my advances by that point.

"You want more? I can take you some place where we can be alone if you do," I whispered to her as she pulled me in close and kissed me, letting my hands wander all over her tits, pussy and ass as we made out at the bar, causing quite a scene due to her celebrity status.

"UH...OHGOD..." she moaned softly as I slipped a couple of fingers up into her pussy, causing her to throw her head back as I started pumping them in and out of her.

"Let's...go..." she whispered as we made out, my fingers still jammed in her cunt as we did so, one hand still squeezing her tits as I threw down a wad of cash to pay for the drinks and left with her, groping her tits and ass as we made out the whole way back to my beach house.

"I've never had a celebrity in here before," I whispered to her as I laid her down on the couch ibn the house and climbed on top of her, kissing her neck as I started pulling her bikini off.

"We can stop any time Aly," I told her as she pulled off my shorts, her eyes growing wide as saucers when she spotted my cock for the first time.

"That's gonna be inside you soon," I teased her as she looked it over, wrapping me in her arms and making out with me as I lined my dick up with her pussy and ran it over her cunt lips as we made out on the couch.

"Beg me for it," I whispered to her as she grabbed my cock in her hands and started leading it to her cunt, desperate for sexual contact from it.

"Come on Aly baby. I assume that if you are as innocent as you say that you've never begged for cock before, so beg me for it," I whispered to her as I kissed her neck and sucked on her tits, her back arching and her legs starting to wrap tightly around me as her breath got heavier and heavier.

"G-give m-me y-your c-cock..." she whispered, turning me on more and more just hearing her talk in a way I was sure by now she never had before.

"Where do you want me to put it Aly baby?" I teased her as I ran it over her cunt lips again, hardening at the thought of getting inside of her soon.

"M-my p-pussy. I want your cock in my pussy," she whispered, still in a drunken haze as I thrust my hips forward and slid my dick into her, meeting the resistance of her hymen after a few thrusts into her.

"Ask and you shall receive. And someone's about to lose her innocence," I lovingly whispered to her as I pushed back inside of her, slamming through her hymen in one stroke and grunting as my dick slid all the way inside of her.

"FUCK...YES..." she softly hissed as I started thrusting in and out of her, her tight pussy lips clinging to it and stretching out to give me access to her deepest areas as I pinned her arms over her head and fucked her, her thick legs wrapping around my waist and squeezing the life out of me as I buried myself up to my balls inside of her and sucked on her tits, giving her as much stimulation as possible.

"Fuck me...fuck my pussy...OHGOD...I finally feel like a woman..." Aly purred as she threw her head back, her legs squeezing even tighter around me as I slowed my thrusts into her, wanting to get her off before I finished my own orgasm.

"Cum for me Alexandra," I told her as I kissed her deeply on the lips, calling her by her full name as she arched her back and pushed her hips back into mine, my mouth going back to her tits and sucking on them as she came for me, painting my dick in her juices.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...OHGODOHGODOHGODYES...cumming..." she purred as she came, her eyes rolling up into her head as I started picking up the pace of my thrusts and felt my cum rising up through my balls.

"Gonna cum Aly. Want it inside you?" I asked her as I sped up my pace even more, being met with nothing but moans as she shook her head yes and squeezed her thighs even tighter around me, trapping me deep inside of her cunt as I came inside of her with a grunt.

"UH...OHGOD...feels so good..." she moaned softly as I shot my cum into her pussy, spraying it over her cunt walls as she arched her back and pushed her hips back into mine, milking every last drop out of me until I finished filling her and pulled out.

"I think it needs to be sucked back to life baby," I told her as we made out on the couch, running my cock along her cunt lips again to let her know I wanted to give her some more of it after she revived it for me.

"MMM...I'll do anything for you if you promise to stick it in me again John..." she whispered as she hit her knees in front of me and wrapped her hands around it, slowly leading it to her mouth and wrapping her lips around it as she went to work on it.

"FUCK...you may not have had a dick in you before, but clearly you have sucked a few before now..." I told her as she worked me over, my hands running through her hair as she bobbed her head back and forth on it, her eyes closing as she focused on getting me off.

"Yeah...like that Aly...you're gonna deserve a reward later if you keep sucking it like that..." I told her as she cupped my balls with her hands and dragged her nails along my ball sack, causing me to jump a little and bury my dick at the back of her throat as she sucked away on it.

"Cumming..." I whispered to her as I buried myself at the back of her throat and came, spilling my seed into her warm mouth and feeling her continue to suck my dick dry as she swallowed my cum down, finally sliding off of it when there was nothing else left for her to force out of me.

"We should continue this in the bedroom," I told her as we made out, not sure when her drunken buzz was going to wear off but wanting to enjoy her as much as I could before it did.

"MMM...whatever you say..." Aly softly replied, still playing with my dick as I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom, her gaze transfixed on the balcony that overlooked the ocean once we got there.

"That's quite a view you have there," she told me as she walked over to the edge of the deck, not seeing me come up behind her and run my dick along her pussy lips and ass cheeks.

"Why don't you enjoy it while I enjoy your other hole?" I told her as I kissed her neck and pushed my dick into her tight ass, Aly moaning out in pain as I started thrusting in and out of her back door.

"Not my ass! It hurts! Put it in my pussy again!" she begged me as she hung her head over the rail, trying to focus on the view of the beach as I started pounding even harder on her ass.

"I have other plans for how I want to fuck your pussy the next time my dear. Just let me have this tight little ass for right now," I told her as I buried myself inside of her, her anal ring putting the squeeze on my dick as I fucked her, slapping her ass every time I penetrated it.

"FUCK...cumming..." she cried out after a few minutes more, putting a white-knuckle grip on the railing of the balcony as she shot a load of her cum down her thighs to the concrete below, followed a few seconds later by me shooting my cum deep into her ass, filling her bowels with my seed.

"OOOHHHHGGGGOOOOODDDD..." she moaned breathlessly as I pulled out of her well-fucked ass, my cum now oozing out of both of her holes as I picked her up and carried her to the bed, making out with her for a few minutes before coming up with an idea.

"Why don't you go stand over there on the other side of the room and "vault" onto my dick if you want it inside you again so badly? Then you can do one of your "floor exercises" while you're riding me," I told her, hoping she had come down off of her alcoholic buzz enough to be able to do that and still want to continue things with me.

"Sounds hot. Let me give it a shot," she giggled, still in a drunken stupor as she wobbled over to the other side of the room and did as she was told, doing a perfect vault that landed her pussy right on top of my dick.

"FUCK YEAH," we both groaned as I grabbed her hips and pulled them into mine, Aly's tight pussy swallowing up my dick as she started swinging her hips as she would be to the music of one of her routines.

"So hot..." she whispered as she arched her back and rode my cock like she was on the balance beam, moving her hips back and forth with ever stab of my dick up into her.

"Ride me Aly. A little longer and I'll be cumming in you again," I told her as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, my hands reaching out and grabbing a hold of her tits to help take her over the edge.

"FUCK...fuck me...make me cum..." she hissed as she spread her legs out on either side of me, doing the splits on my dick as she threw her head back one last time and let me spear her pussy into submission.

"OHGODYES... hold those fucking splits...gonna cum..." I moaned as Aly let out a low, loud moan, her cum showering my dick as she pushed her hips into mine, keeping her legs in the splits position and looking at me with lust in her eyes as I gave her one last thrust and came in her.

"Cumming," I whispered softly as I felt myself filling her again, gobs of my thick, sticky seed shooting into her as she held herself on top of me, finally getting out of the splits when she was sure that the last drop of my cum had entered her.

"I wish we both had the energy to go again," I whispered to her as I held her in my arms, kissing her softly on the lips every now and then.

"I think you've done plenty mister John," she teased me as she gave me another kiss, her legs still hooked around mine as we started unwinding, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

And she was gone by the time I woke up the next morning, having slipped out some time before I awoke.

Not without leaving me a few souvenirs of our time together, though, namely a note on the bedside table thanking me for the good time I showed her and the bikini she had been wearing to go along with it, not to mention knowing I'd live the rest of my days knowing I was the one who took the virginity of one of America's most famous Olympians.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers