Beach House - Mel

Story Info
Sara sees Kalligan differently and a new face appears.
7.3k words
4.43
3.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 06/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to the sun on her face, Sara felt for Kalligan's body. She patted the bed feeling nothing and no one. She popped up and tried looking for him. Why couldn't he just be in here with me? Why did he have to leave? What is going on with me? Why do I care? Kal will not budge even though I think we're flirting, even though I have Todd, I cannot seem to get this situation under control.

Sara walked to the bathroom. Kal's door was cracked open. Kal's bed was made and his room was spotless. He wasn't anywhere in his room. I looked out the window and heard Kal on his phone.

"I need to talk to you. I have to make a deposit. Is he home? Good. I'll see you in a bit. Going to go for a run first, then I'll be over."

Sara was only able to get in a few parts of the conversation. Who was he talking to? She wondered. It's probably Madison. I'm positive they have a thing. This is all too good to be true. Sara put her running shorts and socks on, added a cute sports bra and made her way out of the house looking to follow Kal. If there's one thing she can do it's run. Sara was a cross country runner in high school and kept it up in college but only for fun and health. Kal was stretching on the road while Sara tried to be sneaky, not giving away she was there.

Kall took off with a moderate pace. Nothing Sara wasn't used to. Her stride was particularly wide due to her long legs. Running has always been easy for her. Gliding across the ground like a Gazelle. A Gazelle that wants to be prey to Kal. Sra would you stop with him... We're on a mission, she thought. Block after block, in the early morning hours on LBI were peaceful. Barely any cars on the north side of the island even though this was a major holiday weekend. Early risers always get peace and quiet while the majority of the vacationers and residents sleep or sip their morning coffee.

Kal had an impressive pace and pushed himself faster as the blocks turned to sand. Moving north the sidewalk disappeared and the private sand drives began. Kal slowed his pace at one of the drives. This drive was lined with trees on either side. A long drive that led to an enormous beach house on the water. There was a circular paved driveway that had a fountain spraying water up in the air. A small rainbow formed in the sun's light. The house had two large wooden doors at the front entrance and its foyer window looked to be the size of Sara's whole house. Kal walked around to the side of the house walking towards the Atlantic Ocean. He slowly disappeared.

Sara tried to duck in the trees making her way to the house. Is this where Madison lives? Damn why wouldn't he want to be with her. Making her way towards the side where Kal walked she could hear people talking. Sounded like two or three people. Maybe this was just a coincidence. What could be happening this early in the morning? Sara's eyes and ears were frantically trying to absorb as much information as they could. Her heart was beating so fast. Sara was able to look through the window and see Kal. He was talking with a woman. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was tall, slim, fit. She had nice long fit legs. She wore the tiniest of running shorts that accentuated her ass. It was perfectly round. Her body was hairless. Her hair was curly and her face was framed with a large smile with intense eyes looking at Kal as he spoke to her.

He was standing leaning against the wall with his shirt on. It was sweating and had the perfectly sculpted sweat patch leading down to his running shorts. She was listening to him attentively in a nurturing way. He was explaining his day yesterday.

Sara thought about what she was seeing. Were they fucking? What is he doing here? What deposit does he have to make? Kal and Mel walked out of the room and into another. Sara tried to see where they were going but couldn't figure out where they went. Sara noticed stairs leading up to a big deck. Walking up it she was able to see the entire Atlantic beaming with sunlight and waves crashing. Above Sara another deck going up was in view. This place had decks all over. She could hear them walking above her. It sounded like Kal was shuffling above and climbing onto a chair.

Sara slowly walked up the stairs just peeking her head up to see Kal on a chaise lounge chair. The woman was sitting down next to him. Kal enjoyed his time with Mel. Ever since his mom died Mel had always been there for him. Mel was a beautiful woman from head to toe. Her body was to die for and her personality was calming and seductive. Her long legs and cut torso were only part of this perfect body. Her eyes were a light blue and her blonde highlights went down her back past her shoulders.

Mel listened to Kalligan explain his day yesterday. He recapped everything. He explained his feelings and his desires to her about the day and about questions he had about Sara. Mel was explaining that women want to know they are in control but want the guy to be in complete control. Kal has done a great job of keeping that from happening just like she had taught him.

"You must always be in control, Kal." Your thoughts are yours but your actions have to be controlled with methodical precision. I won't let you do anything else. You have a lot to learn but you have come a really long way since you turned 18. Keeping a college girl is going to be the easy part. The hard part will be letting her go. It just depends what you want with her and if you do want something with her you have to let her know you and what you are. What you are to our group. You know how much Jim and I love you. How much does your dad love you Kal? We've always looked after you. After all your needs. You're ready to take on the summer and show every one of us who you are and what you can do?

Kal was listening to Mel. Her words sank in and as always his heart was beating steady. His body was calm. His movements were precise. Mel moved over onto the chaise. Kal shifted over a bit to make room for her ass parking right next to him. Kal put his head back relaxed as Mel placed her hands on his sweaty shirt. Her french tips tickled down his shirt to the hem. Both hands took the shirt up over Kal's head. Stretching back with his arms over his head Mel slowly lowered her face to Kal's chest kissing him. Licking the sweat beads formed by his pec muscles. His smooth skin was sparkling in the early morning sun rays cast along the deck.

Mel pushed her fingers to the outside of his waistband pulling them down. Kal's cock was huge. His girth and length were large. Larger than Sara had ever seen. Made Todd look like a little boy. His girth was wide and thick. You could see Mel's tongue licking down the shaft of his cock. The tip of her tongue traced the large veins surrounding it. Sara fell down to her shorts and pulled out sticky moist wetness. This was the hottest cock sucking she has ever witnessed. This woman was worshiping Kal's cock. Mel's mouth swallowed his shaft and inch by inch his cock disappeared.

Kal held her hair in his. He caressed her head gently at first but as Mel moved deeper Kal began to shove her head into his crotch. Her chin had to be hitting his balls. How was she taking him in like that? Sara looked in amazement. He was face fucking her. Her moans and gargles were only intensified. You could hear the wet suction of his cock breaking from her lips. Her eyes were tearing and she wanted more. Kal gave a grunt, his leg spasmed and Mel just swallowed every ounce of cum that poured out of his delicious cock. Mel pulled up and pulled her leg over his lap. His hands held her hips as she grinded her pussy into his cock. The only thing preventing his massive cock from stretching her pussy was her tiny running shorts and the thin soft fabric of the spandex holding her pussy together.

Kal lifted Mel up. Sara thought she was going to watch him pulverize her pussy but shockingly he spoke up. "Sorry Mel, you know the rules. You taught them to me. Not until Jim is here."

Mel rolled her eyes lusting for his young thick cock. Kal once again in complete control. Mel laughed and laid her head on his chest.

"Young man, you are just the sexiest thing on this beach. Well played." Mel lifted off of Kal bent over kissing his cock and moved swiftly towards the wall. She started undressing and kicking off her shorts. She had on a barely there g string on with just a smallest of thread traveling up her round ass swallowing the thread. A small heart was at the top of the panties. Mel peeled them off of her hips down her long tan fit legs and kicked them over to Kal landing on his chest. Kal just stared at Mel as she turned the outside shower on. Sara continued to watch but made sure she was out of sight. Slowly walking back she tried to make her getaway without being seen. She stumbled but caught herself as she moved, making a noise that alerted Kal.

Calmly walking over to the rail he saw a quick glimpse of someone but couldn't make out who it was, but there was a hat left behind. It was a university hat;Penn State. Hmmm Kal thought. It looks like I have a watcher. Turning to Mel still showering, "What time is everyone coming over today? When do you want me here?" Kal asked. "Everyone will be here between 4 and 5 o'clock. Come whenever."

Kal walked over to Mel and kissed her on the lips with passion and fire in his body. Mel kissed back. Kal put his hand on her hip raising it up sliding his hand to her ass. Mel's head arched back as he kissed down her neck. He slapped her ass and dropped her leg. Mel looked up as Kal was leaving and just smirked loving every inch of that boy.

Sara made it back to the beach house. Still early she walked back in and up to her room. She was on fire. Her breathing was intense. Her heart was pounding. She needed to cum. Quickly getting the shower on she threw off her clothes leaving them on the floor. She hopped in the shower letting the cold water rinse away her thoughts. Standing there for a minute she slowly turned the water on hot, filling the room with steam. Her thoughts were running wild. Never have I seen such a hot and seductive morning blow job like that before. I don't know how old she was but she was all over Kal. He handled her like a dominant alpha. His hands on her hips. His control of her body. His large hands on her head stuffed her into his cock. The veins and girth of his cock. Her hands rubbed her nipples squeezing them to get any feeling in her body other than this one. She took the head off of the shower and lowered it to her clit. She needed release. More than ever. Her leg tightened. She could feel a fire building in her. It was traveling down and finally exploded. She moaned with pleasure. She couldn't help herself. It was too much. Where was she and what is this place? Her breathing started to slow. She gained her senses. Her leg was stiff and she felt cum pour out of her. Water dripping, cleaning her off.

Sara opened the sliding glass to the shower. Kal was standing there. Leaning on the counter. He had a towel in his hand. Sara couldn't move. The steam fogged the glass and her body was hidden. Kal handed her the towel. She could only say thank you. Without saying a word Kal left the bathroom and closed the door.

Kal left Mel's with the hat thinking about Sara and if she was watching. She must've followed me there this morning. I guess I'm going to have to be more careful...or not. I'm going to put it on Sara's bed and see her reaction. Who else could this hat belong to? Mel was right I was in control and if I wanted Sara I would have to make sure I was always in control leading this and making her mine. Todd was in the picture though. How would we handle that? Where does he live? I really don't care but I do care about Sara's reputation. Need to feel this one out. Not sure I know how to handle this one just yet. Replaying the advice Mel gave me about women. They want you in control and if they aren't in control they go nuts. Yesterday I was holding back but today it's a whole other day. Possibilities are endless.

As the morning faded away Kal headed to the beach. It was time to post up and get some waves in. He set up his chair, canopy and towel. His wetsuit was in his bag and his surfboard was next to him. Greg, Sydney and Sara left the beach house heading for the water. Greg let the girls know Kal was in the water surfing.

When they got closer Sara noticed a second chair already out next to his. She quickly just sat down in it hoping it wasn't taken by anyone else. Sydney and Greg both put sunblock on each other and talked about the party later. They were friends of theirs. Mel and Jim. They had a house about a mile north of here on the beach in Harvey Cedars. Their parties are always a blast and almost always have great entertainment. Tonight's party was a white party. Official theme of Memorial Day partying. There will be a bunch of people there we know and maybe some we don't. Sydney and Greg were chuckling, Sara barely paying attention. Her attention was on Kal.

Sara was watching as the woman Kal was with this morning was near the water as Kal came in. She stopped running to greet him. Sara couldn't hear what they were saying but it was quick. Mel was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was looking at her on the beach. Sara couldn't help but stare. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was smiling talking to Kal. Sara was trying to imagine the conversation in her head that Mel and Kal were having.

"Oh my god, your cock is so big Kal. I'm so sore from your cock Kal. Let's run away Kal."

Sydney was calling Sara's name for the third time. Sara... Can you hear me?

"Oh hey mom. Sorry I was just thinking about something. Do you see that woman talking to Kal. That's Mel, we're going to her house tonight for the white party. Sydney let her know. Her and Jim are our friends. We've hung out with them a lot. You'll love Mel. She's so friendly and Jim is a complete gentleman. Life of the party type of guy.

So that is Mel. Confirmed, I guess, but something told me I already knew it. Of course we're going to her house tonight. I can probably get my hat while I'm there. Can't believe I left it. Stupid move. Kal was walking over to us with Mel in tow.

Hey Sydney, Greg, How are you guys? Ready for tonight? I've got a little surprise for tonight. You are going to love it. Can't tell you but I think it will make the party one hell of a night to remember.

"Mel, I want you to meet my daughter Sara. Sara, this is Mel."

"Hi there, pretty. I love your hair. How are you? Are you having fun so far here in LBI?" I hope Kal has shown you a good time. If he's not a gentleman you let me know. I'll take care of him for you. So where do you go to school?"

"Penn State,' Sara replied. "I'm in ZTA there. Going to be a junior. Majoring in international finance."

Mel beamed with delight. "That's great to hear. I can't wait for you to come over tonight. We're going to have fun. It's a white party. Well, listen I have to get back to my run. Looking forward to seeing everyone later on. Come early, stay late. Mel shot a look at Kal smiling. She turned away and you could see Mel's ass bounce from side to side. It was amazing being kept all tight and firm in those little running shorts.

"By the way Sara I have a small surprise for you,"Sydney spoke out.

"What's up mom?"

"I spoke with Todd. He's coming here tonight. He's going to stay for the rest of the weekend."

"When will he be here? Wow that's a great surprise mom. Thank you," Sara said to her mom. Todd is coming here. Now I can have some fun. I need a break from this and to get back with my personality. Having Todd here will make this party rock. Without him I don't think I would be able to bear it. He's having a great time and I know he'll get along with everyone. There's plenty here to look at too. I'm sure he'll be more than overwhelmed with sensory overload.

Sara walked off the beach to get ready. She was happy Todd was going to show up. She wondered how everyone would get along. Will Kal like Todd? Kal is nice to everyone. He'll definitely get along with Todd. Ben, Tom and Morgan will too. Everyone is basically 18-20 here anyway. Kal is the only high schooler here. Haha that's funny now that I think about it. The one guy everyone is lusting after is the high schooler. Just turned 18. Well for 18 he's certainly a man's man. His dark hair, his tan skin, bulging shoulders right down to his chiseled abs. SARA!!! Stop thinking about Kalligan. Todd is on his way. Todd's cock better be ready for me. I haven't had him in weeks. I need cock so badly. Kalligan's cock was so nice. It was huge. Sara, stop thinking about Kalligan and his giant cock. Todd is your boyfriend. The doorbell rings and Sara goes to open it.

Todd is at the entrance. Todd is on the taller side about 5' 10" but weighs a bit more than Kalligan. Todd is handsome and is all around clean cut. Has a shaggy haircut on top and looks like he was an athlete at one point. Just a bigger guy in the belly. Sara greeted Todd with a passionate kiss. They embraced for quite a while. His hands held her around her waist but it wasn't as hot and passionate as it could have been. Sara noticed and pulled back.

"How was the ride? Traffic crazy?" Sara was nervous but also excited. Her competitive spirit was on display and she was ready to show off. Get your suit on silly everyone's at the beach. Oh, and we're going to a party tonight. It's a white party.

"Babe, we love white parties. Penn State has the best white parties in the nation. That sounds like fun. Whose house are we going to?

Some friends of Greg and Sydney's, oh, and Kalligan's too." Kalligan was certainly friendly with Mel but I'm not supposed to know that. Neither should Todd. As we walked back on to the beach from their walkway we could see the canopy and chairs. Everyone was enjoying the beach. Kalligan and his friends were all there. So was Sydney and Greg and some other folks as well. Music was playing as Todd and Sara walked up.

"Hi everyone, this is my boyfriend Todd. We go to school together."

Kalligan stood up out of his chair shaking Todd's hand. Kal gave him a nice firm grip. Kal looked over Todd and pointed to the chair. Sara, Todd, please sit down. Take a seat here under the canopy. Can I get you something to drink? We also have snacks and fresh fruit."

"Thanks Kalligan, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for hosting and taking Sara under your wing. I hear you're a decent pong player?"

"Is Sara telling tall tales again? I appreciate the compliments. I guess sometimes I get lucky and it lands where I want it to. Other times not so much.Cooler has drinks in there please help yourselves. Mi casa, su casa amigo."

Sara and Sydney both were smiling as Todd and Kal both greeted each other. With the hint of sexual frustration it was obvious they were nervous about Todd being here. No idea why really. Kalligan has been nothing but a gentleman this entire weekend. There was no jealousy in him and he's not the type to make a scene or lose control like that. Especially if it involved drama with petty college kid dating. If anything this was going to be a fun weekend and set of games we all play. As the day went on everyone conversed. The mood was fun and energetic. Todd, Sara, Kal and the others joined down by the water.

Todd and Sara looked at everyone in the water swimming to the sandbar. It was about 30 meters to the sandbar and the waterway to get there was about 5 feet deep but because of the riptide the undertow was powerful. Not being used to it will get you in trouble fast. Kal waved both of them in to join the rest. Kal watched them get in and as they walked he could sense they were not strong swimmers. The water breached over their heads a few times and the look of shock on both of their faces made Kal react.

Morgan, head off Todd he's caught in the rip. I'm going after Sara. Both guys head into the water. With no lifeguards on duty due to the early season the boys were what they had. It's their beach anyway once lifeguarding picks up. A crowd gathered by the shore line as Kal and Morgan glided through the water. They moved like dolphins towards them. Sara was gasping for air and Todd was unable to recover from the heavy riptide he was caught in. Kal made it to Sara reaching out for her hand.

12