Beach House Weekend

Story Info
He watches his wife with his friend.
2.3k words
4.06
259.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
620 Followers

Judy and I were sitting on the patio eating breakfast. Judy was wearing the top to her baby dolls without the panties. She wasn’t hiding very much. We had gotten up just a little bit ago after some great sex. We were talking about our up coming trip to the beach house. We had invited Danny to join us because it was his birthday next Saturday and we wanted to celebrate it with him. Danny is a friend of ours. He recently went through a rough divorce and we thought that he needed a little time away. The door bell rang and I got up to answer it. It was Danny. I had forgotten that we were supposed to go play tennis this morning. I had made plans with Judy that I didn’t want to break and told him so. I asked if he wanted to come in for coffee and he said sure. I led him out to the patio before I remembered that Judy was nearly naked. She saw Danny approaching and threw a towel across her lap. It managed to hide part of her but her tits were clearly visible through the material. Danny sat and I got him a coffee cup and we had coffee and started to make plans for next weekend. He seem really excited. He also couldn’t keep his eyes off of Judy’s body. I glanced over at her and she grinned at me. We were enjoying Danny’s discomfort.

Danny was telling Judy how unfair I was spending the day with her instead of playing tennis with him as I had promised, so, Judy started teasing him about whining. Judy and I often fantasized while we make love about her being with Danny and me watching them have sex. We just had such a session this morning so it was very fresh in our minds. I told Judy that we ought to do something special for him this weekend to make up for today and to make his birthday the most memorable. I said “tell you what, Danny, from 8am Saturday morning until midnight Sunday night Judy will belong to you. For this weekend you will be the couple and I will be the odd man.” Both Danny and Judy looked at me like I was crazy. But, Judy’s look of astonishment quickly changed to one of her sly grins. I could tell where her mind was going and that she was all for this. Danny stammered a bit and really didn’t know what to say. It was kind of left at that. We talked about packing, logistics, and planned entertainment.

After breakfast Judy just got up from the table. She said that since it was all going to be Danny’s this weekend he might as well get a preview. So, there she stood practically totally naked in front of him on our patio. Danny blushed and tried to turn away. I said that I had no problem with him looking. Judy has a great body and I am proud of it. With that Danny started drinking her in as she cleared the table. She was intentionally leaning over him and ensuring that he had a great show. When she reached across the table her bare ass was totally exposed and her mound was starting to glisten so I knew that she was getting turned on. I walked with her into the kitchen and suggested that she give Danny a little sample of the weekend. She said that he would have to wait until the weekend and be satisfied with just looking at the merchandise. She said that it would give both Danny and I something to think about until next weekend.

Friday night we started to pack for the weekend. Judy was showing me the things that she was packing. She had some really sexy outfits and her bikini could easily be put into a cigarette pack and there would be plenty of room left. She reminded me that all this would be for Danny. She would hold a pair of thongs up and ask me what I thought Danny would think of this or some other sexy garment. I knew she was trying to turn me on and she did a great job of it. We had sex right on the bed among the things to be packed. She put two full packs of condoms in her bag...she asked if I thought that they would be enough. She said “you know, there are only 24 here.” I knew that this was going to be a fun weekend!

Saturday morning arrived and we packed the truck. Danny came over and we threw his stuff into the back as well. I got in to drive and Judy jumped in back with Danny. She reminded us that it was after 8 o’clock and that she belonged to Danny. Danny wasn’t sure that she was serious about it and looked a little sheepish until I told him that she was all his and just call me the driver. It wasn’t long before there was some heavy petting in the back. I could tell that Judy was taking the lead in most of it. Judy tossed her top and then her shorts into the front seat. This was just to let me know that she was naked in the back seat. We had nearly an hour to drive to get to our beach house and the entire time the two of them played naked in the back. Because I was driving I couldn’t see very much, but I heard enough to know that Judy got a good fuck.

Our beach house is at the end of a dirt road and sits on a stretch of sand with four other houses. I pulled into the drive and looked in the back. Judy and Danny were going down on each other. I told them it was time to come up for air and got out. To my surprise Judy got out of the truck totally naked and walked towards the cabin arm in arm with a naked Danny. I could tell that this was going to be a very interesting weekend. They left me to unload the truck and they headed straight for the beach; still naked. They went right for the water and I watched from the porch while they frolicked in the surf. Except for an occasional stroller the beach was deserted. They didn’t seem to care that they were putting on a great show for anybody that walked by.

After a bit they came up to the cabin and we all went inside to finish unpacking and get some lunch. Judy advised me that she and Danny wouldn’t need to unpack much because they planned on staying naked the entire weekend. Most of the afternoon the two of them spent their time laying in the sun. I watched Danny rubbing oil over Judy’s body. He was paying particular attention to keep Judy aroused. As he applied the oil Judy spread her legs inviting him to really pay attention to her swollen cunt lips. This he did often. She got a lot of good finger fucks during the afternoon. One while two young guys were walking by. They actually stopped to watch the action.

Late in the afternoon we were all sitting in the living room enjoying some cold beer when Judy scooted over to where Danny was sitting and started to suck his dick. She took it all the way in and I watched it grow in her mouth. Judy gives excellent blow jobs so I know that Danny was enjoying it. I was enjoying it, too. Sitting there watching my wife going down on my friend was a fantasy come true. Before he could cum she pulled him onto the carpet, slipped on a condom and guided him into her. I sat and watch him fuck her. I was getting so turned on watching his shiny dick sliding in and out of her and his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. She came at least twice before Danny did. When he rolled off of her he laid against her and was sucking one nipple and playing with the other. They actually took a nap right there on the floor. They had only been partners for a little over six hours and already had more sex than a average couple would have in a week. This was certainly going to be an interesting weekend. I went over to Judy and started to play with her causing her to wake up. She told me that this weekend was Danny’s and all I could do was watch. She also told me that since this was a three-day weekend that she was Danny’s until Monday night. I hadn’t expected this to be part of the plan but the thought actually turned me on so, it became one of the rules. I could only watch and it was extended a day. When we turned in for the night they got the bedroom and I got the couch. Sleep was difficult because I could hear the fucking going on in the next room. No attempt was made to close the door. Needless to say I had to relieve myself or I was going to explode. So, while my wife was being fucked in the next room I was masturbating on the couch.

When I woke up in the morning the two of them were sitting on the patio watching the surf; still totally naked. Judy had a towel over her shoulder drying her hair after a shower. They were drinking coffee and were into an animated conversation. I grabbed some coffee and walked out to the patio and sat on a railing watching my naked wife with my naked best friend. They were talking about how great their sex was and how exciting this whole thing was. He said that maybe if he and his wife had done some of this they’d still be together. I told him how much of a turn on it was to watch them.

They said that they were going to go lay on the beach, they grabbed a couple of towels and walked off the patio onto the sand. They walked over to a corner of the property that turned into beach sand. They laid their towels down and Judy laid on her towel while Danny rubbed lotion all over her body. She spread her legs and it was obvious that his fingers were doing more than just applying lotion. I couldn’t believe that they were not only laying on the beach naked, but, Judy was being finger fucked in front of the world to see.

They had been laying on the beach for about 20 minutes when a group of college-aged guys walking by saw that there was a naked woman laying on the beach. They walked up and sat in the sand just a few yards away from her. Judy didn’t seem to be bothered by this. In fact, she rolled over on her back and gave them a full view. The guys started to do things like high fives and acting crazy. Judy sat up and looked at them and said something. I couldn’t hear it, but, one of the guys walked over and handed her a beer. She sat naked in front of this kid drinking and talking with him. Danny either pretended to be asleep or actually was asleep. He was still naked, too. The kids sat beside her and they continued to talk. His swim trucks had a definite bulge in front. The kids stood up and Judy stood up with him and took his hand and walked him up to the house. I went into the back room and left the door open so I could see. Judy directed him to the bathroom where the kids had to piss. When he walked out I could hear him telling her how exciting she was and how beautiful her body was. She walked up really close to him and put her arms around his shoulders and began to kiss him. He was rubbing her ass and tits. She slid down on to her knees and pull his trunks down and out popped a very long, skinny dick. Judy immediately took it in her mouth. It wasn’t before he came all over her neck and chest. She pulled his trucks back up and the kids left. Judy came into the back room still covered in his cum. She smiled and me and kissed me quickly on the lips and asked if I like the show she put on for me. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but, she said that I had to wait until after the weekend.

Danny walked in and asked Judy what was up and she told him what she did. She said that it made her so hot that she needed for him to fuck her right away. She looked over at me with a very sly grin and laid back on the bed. Danny went down on her and she told him that she wanted him inside of her right now and he wasted no time and started to fuck her. I was still so turned on seeing him enter her. When he slid into her she looked and me with such intensity that I actually shook. She noticed that, grinned at me and pulled Danny deeper into her.

This continued throughout the weekend. There were no more “surprised visitors”, but, Judy and Danny gave me enough to watch. I think we all hated to see the weekend end and I couldn’t wait to get home and make up for the lost weekend with Judy.

topo
topo
620 Followers