Beach Life in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a former teacher of language arts, she was quite critical of his essays for his English and Philosophy classes, and more than once, Byron found himself stripped, bound and lying across Aunt Galena's bed.

"I'm sorry that I must do this to you, Byron. But a normal young man would rather perish than end a sentence with a preposition.

And to say nothing of these split infinitives."

WHACK! CRACK! TWACK!

Aunt Galena's cane was in order quite often.

Fortunately, Byron did well on math, scientific and engineering courses, so Aunt Galena let him go in that respect.

But she was determined that Byron would learn to love literature.

He came home one day to find that Aunt Galena had given his Game-Boy, his X-Box, and indeed, the television, to the Salvation Army.

"It will be difficult for me missing 'Upstairs, Downstairs' and the Lehrer Newshour, but I must be brave, Byron.

The future of your brain is at stake."

Aunt Galena then told Byron that she had an excellent incentive plan for him.

"You will read my Shakespeare plays, my Dickens, Austen, the Brontes and the rest of my library, and do reports, in addition to your studies.

For every successful one thousand word thematic analysis, I will allow you to take a young lady out to dinner sans chastity device." Aunt Galena had paused.

"Or pleasure yourself, once in a handkerchief."

This really gave Byron the reputation as a gentleman among the coeds at Buttermilk State.

"It's like so weird" Shasta Pierson told her pals over beers at the Low Hat bar.

"First Byron takes me out for like, a month without doing anything but a little bit of kissing, he never tried past Second Base.

And—he never saw me more than once a week, because of studying. And I knew he wasn't cheating, guys—no one else saw him out, and Buttermilk Falls is a small town.

And then finally we make tender love after he takes me to dinner and then back to my dorm room...

But then after that he goes back to kissing so he can get to know me better...for ANOTHER three weeks!

What a guy!"

Because really, Byron found the classics hard going, and it took him quite a while to write those "thematic analyses".

But Aunt Galena did not let a young man go to waste.

Byron was invited into her bed and allowed to perform between her legs, though he had a bit of trepidation about that.

But his trepidation ended after a severe whipping and his aunt's reminder that she was, indeed paying for his college, as well as free room and board.

Every night, Byron would strip and bathe Aunt Galena, paying especial attention to her lovely breasts.

Then Byron would take her to bed for an hour's cunnilingus and then a massage...

Yes,and he found himself, the sexually frustrated lad, looking forward to that!

Byron had studied so hard that he'd ended up taking seven courses at a time, 12 months a year, and graduated with honors after three years, doing his master's in hydraulic engineering in nine months...

Yes, and she'd unlocked him for good after his M.S. was finished.

Without Aunt Galena's financial support and tutoring, this never would've happened, and Byron was damned grateful.

But he had his trepidations about visiting Aunt Galena now...the memory of the discipline and chastity would be with him forever!

Now, the twenty-four year old nephew knocked on his aunt's screen door, and she opened it to let him in.

"Byron, you look so well! How is the engineering going?"

"It's wonderful, Aunt Galena, I've been promoted at work, and I recently got engaged."

Byron began to relax, realizing that Aunt Galena had to see him as a competent adult now.

He could now discuss adult issues with her.

"Are you excited about President Antonovich?

Someone from our own Buttermilk Falls community."

"Yes dear...Dunstan was a lovely boy. I knew his late mother well.

We shared certain interests."

As Galena looked at Byron, she was amazed at his resemblance to her husband, Thorne.

The insecure, yet arrogant stance, the weak chin, the watery eyes, trying to look authoritative, and yet just...weak.

It was a trait of the Leicester men...

Galena had loved Thorne, but her respect for him had never been high.

Certainly, Harold "Thorne" Hawthorne had been an improvement around the vacuous hippies that surrounded her when she'd been a junior at Buttermilk State in 1967...

Galena had started out at Wellesley, but her father had had business upsets, and the moneyed, attractive girl had transferred to the much cheaper in-state school.

Galena was shocked at the poor behavior of it's denizens, except for Thorne Leicester!

Thorne had kept his hair short, and wore a natty bow tie—

Ah, but he was weak willed and enjoyed lecturing her on propriety, something Galena had never needed instruction in.

She had made the best of a bad thing, though, and they'd married at graduation, as Thorne was taking a position at his father's firm, the Buttermilk National Trust Company.

Galena began teaching at a nearby junior college.

"What's this, dear?" Galena had asked Thorne one evening, when she'd found the strange magazine.

The periodical with the black and white pictures of corseted women thrashing naked men.

"It's quite odd. But all the passages are in French."

"Yes, I bought that during my summer abroad after sophomore year." Thorne had said nervously. "It's cute, isn't it. Just an amusing—er—"

"It certainly is well thumbed." Galena had said, and then she'd noticed that Thorne had quite a few of these little periodicals around.

Lots of pictures of whips, men getting beaten with paddles, canes, crops...

One day, exasperated with the way Thorne tossed his clothes on the floor in the bedroom, Galena had said,

"If you make a mess like this again, or neglect the dishes after I've cooked for you, I'm going to beat your bottom.

I work just like you do!"

Thorne had laughed, but a week later, it had happened again, and this time Galena was as good as her word. She met the startled Thorne with a hairbrush in her hand.

Galena had pulled him to the bed, and undone his pants and thrown him over her knee.

Galena had been worried that Thorne might resist, but it was amazing how mildly he took the forty whacks across his bare cheeks.

And after it was over, he'd undressed her and performed between her legs with his tongue until she'd almost melted with pleasure.

And then she and Thorne had begun going to the PainCafe in Buttermilk Falls, a quiet BDSM club, hotel and restaurant that had existed for many years.

Thorne had had a troubling masturbation habit that seemed to reduce his interest in pleasuring Galena, and she'd bought a chastity device (they were rather primitive in the late sixties) in the Dungeonopolis gift shop.

Galena had been amazed that Thorne was such a diligent, subdued creature while locked in chastity.

He began doing housework, all of it, as well as working in the yard, and then begged her to inspect.

Yes, almost hoping she would find fault and correct him.

Galena had been so troubled by Thorne's Leicester beta male qualities.

Yes, that she'd cut off all sexual contact with him six months after the wedding, save the occasional cunnilingus session.

Thorne had been quite bitter about this, until Galena warned that a sullen boy did not get many masturbation sessions...

Yes, and could have his chastity belt on for MONTHS.

Galena had wound up having affairs with a number of handsome, rugged Alpha male types.

Yes, men who wouldn't commit to save their lives, but didn't mind a few nights in the sheets.

Through this, she was impregnated with her three healthy, genetically superior children, and although Thorne was resentful, he said nothing.

For after all, when Thorne was lucky, very lucky, usually once every forty-five to sixty days, he was allowed to strip naked, put binder clips on his nipples, kneel on sandpaper and masturbate slowly into a saucer, and lick up the mess...

Yes, while Galena and her lover of the week watched with studied amusement.

Two or three times a year, Galena would wear a sexy body stocking or cute lingerie of some sort, and she'd bind Thorne's wrists behind him and masturbate him slowly with her toes....

Then, after he spurted, she'd feed him his used scum and as he slobbered on her feet, he'd tell her how wonderful she was.

On their twentieth anniversary, Thorne had taken Galena to dinner and presented her with a diamond brooch.

"Galena, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me!" Thorne had said, holding her hand. "I was spoiled as a child, and women fell in my lap in college, but I never felt a sense of fulfillment."

Thorne had poured Galena some more champagne and continued.

"Being forced to earn my orgasms, spending hours pleasuring your orally...

Yes, learning to also pleasure your lovers, has been so good for my character.

Just this morning when I crawled into your bed when you were with your lover Jethroe, and I licked your juices off his penis and then serviced you, before getting permission to make and bring you both breakfast in bed, I felt so useful."

Galena had smiled as Thorne continued.

"Everything else in life I've been handed. My father gave me the reins to the family investment company when I was twenty-one, other children always let me win when we played games.

All because my family was so rich, and girls paid me court all my life.

But you whipped my bare buttocks, and forced me to learn to do housework, and serve you in every way possible.

And I've learned to put off immediate gratification.

It's been difficult sometimes, waiting a month, two months for an orgasm...

Yes, and then once when we had an argument about your MasterCard bill, you gave me a six month chastity sentence for giving you lip.

Yes, and it just made me so much more grateful when I was given a surprise early orgasm on Christmas morning. How I love you."

That night, Galena had given Thorne seventy lashes with her signal whip.

Then Galena took Thorne with her two foot dildo as he'd cried and howled.

Ah, but afterwards he'd kissed her clit and worshipped her entire body with little kisses and a full massage!

Of course he couldn't cum, despite his generosity at dinner, because it wasn't that time of the month....

But Thorne knew he was a lucky man!

In 2002, after thirty-four years of marriage, Thorne had suffered a fatal heart attack.

Galena had been alone...and had been alone for eight years...

Yes, but that was better than another Hawthorne man! Just looking at Byron depressed her.

But recently Galena's good friend Fanchon Nemirow had introduced her to a doctor just eighteen months younger than she!

Gideon was a wonderful man, and according to Fanchon, he had a desire to be led, and so she'd brought this interesting topic up at dinner, and Gid had been quite expressive.

They'd gone back to his house, and Gideon had found his sister's big wooden hairbrush, and removed his old fashioned plaid trousers and boxer shorts.

Yes, and he'd bent across Galena's lap...and she'd done his buttocks serious justice.

WHACK! THWACK! SMACK!

Galena had reveled in Gideon's bruising...

Yes, it had taken quite a few to leave any damage on Byron's buttocks.

Ah but Gid had such sensitive skin, and Galena could tell that he was quite aroused with the brush coming down, and nearly hitting his swollen testicles.

As Galena had landed the brush again and again on Gid's defenseless bottom, she'd thought about what a wonderful mate he might make.

Yes, because at her age, she needed less regular passion in her life, and more stability.

And Gid seemed like the sort who would give her this, or really, anything she wanted!

At one point, Galena had temporarily stopped the spanking, and reached between Gid's legs, pulling his penis out and stroking it.

Yes, running her soft fingers up and down his growing, thrusting shaft. She'd heard Gid moan and gasp.

"You aren't going to cum are you, Gideon?" Galena had asked warningly as she'd continued her gentle massage of Gid's organ.

It was getting quite long and the precum was leaking out in long drops.

"No ma'am, not until you allow it" Gid said from where he lay across her knees.

"My previous domme, Miss Scarlett has trained me not to cum until given permission, though your hand massage is quite exciting to me."

Galena had laughed, deep in her throat.

"Well you'd better not. I will make you wish you were dead if you ever, EVER soil my precious fingers with your disgusting semen."

As she said this, Galena had spun the brush and rubbed the hard bristles on Gid's penis hard, shocking him.

Yes, and making his penis wilt again, before she'd turned the brush around and begun spanking him again.

Gideon was a weeper, unfortunately, but Betas were like that, and Galena was starting to get used to it.

She'd then asked Gideon to remove his belt, and she'd decorated the welts left by the hairbrush with further scars.

Oh, and then sent him to the corner to weep, while she changed into something sexier.

"What do you think, Gideon?" Galena had said, as he'd turned his tear stained face from the corner to look at her.

He gasped. Sixty-three years old or not, Galena knew how to put herself together.

She'd let down her long, curling hair and was wearing a snug, powder blue camisole that hung on her full breasts, showing the nipples shamelessly.

Galena complemented the camisole with a crushed velvet miniskirt and sheer black stockings.

Gideon's cock hardened as he stared at her.

He was naked now, of course, and felt a little ridiculous, like a little boy, bared for the bath, staring at his sexy governess.

As Galena saw his cock rise, she took her two foot Licorice Whip riding crop and came close to him.

"Gideon, you are a patient and good man." Galena had said, and she'd put her face forward and plunged her tongue in Gid's mouth.

"And even sexy in a way."

As Galena said "sexy" she pulled Gideon into her arms and kissed him deeply, and involuntarily, he grabbed her ass, pushing his hard cock into the miniskirt.

Galena had reached down and stroked Gid's penis, tickling the underside with a long nail.

"What a great dick you have, Gideon" she said throatily.

"I don't usually speak in such a vulgar way, but you do arouse me, darling...and I'm sure you know how to use it, am I correct?"

Gideon whispered into Galena's ear

"I'm the best you'll get, and I go like a jack-hammer."

Galena had almost thrown up, laughing so hard.

These arrogant men. As if this chubby little piglet of an allergist thought he would ever get his penis anywhere near Galena's glorious nether area.

But men were like that.

Galena remembered burning Thorne's penis with her clothing iron because he'd had the effrontery to peek at her in the shower, and then beg for just one more "lovemaking session" as they'd not had one in years. The arrogance!

But she had to lead Gid on just a bit.

Galena's fingers found Gid's penis again, and she began playing it like a flute, tapping the shaft with her manicured nails, and she listened for his predictable gasps and moans.

"You'd like to cum wouldn't you, Gideon?" she breathed huskily in his ear.

"You'd like to spurt that big rod of yours...

Yes, to really anoint me with your seed...to service my little pussy with your raging manhood?"

Galena bit her lip as she tried to keep from laughing.

She wondered how the girls on the 1-900 sex lines made a living babbling this absurd repartee.

But Gideon was swallowing it whole.

"Yes, Galena, I want to pleasure you with my magnificent penis...

I want to make you scream and rake myback...and I can do it, I'm proud to say."

Galena pretended to gasp passionately, and she rubbed Gideon's penis faster and faster, and he began moaning and shoving himself against her like a lust crazed boy.

Galena had kissed and licked Gideon's lips, and then pulled back just a little, and lowered the top of the camisole.

"Don't you like my honeys, Gideon? Don't you want to suck them...they're great, right?"

Gideon's head had bobbled as he'd nodded.

Would he get laid tonight?

What fun that would be.

Gideon had pressed his dick into Galena's miniskirt. Unfortunately, he'd forgotten about the riding crop...

But Gideon suddenly remembered as Galena had pulled back and covered her boobs with the camisole.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!! TWACK!!!

The crop had come down across Gid's thick cock, and also slashing his nipples and then his face. Gid covered his head as she rained the crop on it, and she laughed as he fell to his knees, sobbing fresh tears.

"God, (WHACK!!!) You just think (WHACK!!!) You're going to (WHACK!!!) get in my pants, don't (WHACK!!!) you, you (WHACK!!!) PATHETIC little wormy (WHACK!!!) slave pig? (WHACK!!!)I can't believe (WHACK!!!)The arrogance (WHACK!!!)You have, Gideon. You're (WHACK!!!) just another male (WHACK!!!) perv, aren't (WHACK!!!) you? Bend (WHACK!!!) over on the (WHACK!!!) floor, I'm going to (WHACK!!!) give you thirty (WHACK!!!) for your insolence!"

And Gid bent over, and the crop had covered his poor buttocks with its venom.

Finally Galena had stopped, her arm exhausted.

She'd noticed that Gid was focused on her six inch black heels, as his face was down there and she encouraged him to kiss them.

Gid had kissed and licked her shoes until they were shining, and then Galena had told Gid to sit on his hands in the corner, while she poked and gouged a bit in his crotch area with her left pump.

And Gideon got more and more excited, though of course he was also quite terrified of further rage from Galena.

Finally she ordered him to turn around and resume his stance in the corner.

Then Galena had called her friend Dockery Dixon, a muscular black man who had come over to Gideon's house.

While Gideon watched, weeping further, Galena and Dock had made love, and then Gideon had been ordered to clean them up with his tongue.

Yes, very much as Thorne had been required to do on so many occasions!

"And now you can masturbate, Gideon" Galena had said politely, while she and Dock had necked...

Gideon jerked his Willy onto the carpet and sucked it up.

It had been quite a first date for Gideon and Galena (and Dockery). Why not?

On their second date, Galena had invited Gid and Dockery over to her house for dinner, and afterwards, she'd bound Gid's hands behind his back and let Dockery whip him with the old razor strop that she'd used so many times to keep Thorne in line

And then there had been some honing of Gideon's cocksucking skills before she'd sent him home so she could just relax with Dockery.

And this morning Gideon had called.

"Galena, I want you to marry me!"

What great news.

But right now, Galena wondered if poor Byron needed a touch of the strop, and maybe the dildo.

He was acting so grown up.

Yes, it was almost anal retentive...and a little further retention might be a good thing!

12