Beach Night

Story Info
A story about a couple at the beach... Yep that's it...
1.5k words
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at the sky and see the moon. The night sky was beautiful and the scenery surrounding us was amazing. The sound of waves crashing against the shore as we lay on the beach. We both look towards the sky to appreciate its beauty.

"Doesn't it look nice?" I asked.

"Yeah, it looks amazing." She replies.

We went to the beach late afternoon and soon enough, it became night time. We were laying on our beach towels and we can feel the cool sand from under us. As the night became cooler, we became closer to each other. I look at her eyes and I realize her true beauty in her eyes. She looks at me and smiles.

"Your eyes are stunning Haylee. Out of all your beautiful curves, your smile is the my favorite, including that ass also." (heh couldn't help it) I say as I smack her ass. I reach over to kiss her and grab her neck. I pull her on top of me and we begin an intense sex session.

"Awe, thanks babe." Haylee says as we kiss.

I hear her moan very quietly as she slowly grinds her hips above me. My dick gradually got harder as we kiss deeper. I kiss her deeply and I poke my tongue asking for entrance. As she allows my tongue to enter, I swirl my tongue against hers. I start kissing her harder, gently biting her lips and sucking on her tongue. I feel her jump a little as she experiences a new sensation she's ever felt. I flip her over and I move her to the bottom. I move my kissing towards her ears. I suck on her ears and move down towards her neck. As I kiss her neck, I hear her breaths become faster. I reach her tits and I begin taking her shirt off. I see her 38C bra and I start taking it off. As I take her bra off, I can see her supple, petite breasts. I take my shirt off and reach towards her boobs. I grope her tits as I kiss her. I can hear her moans more audibly now. I extend myself as I approach her nipples.

I start sucking on her nipples. The feeling of my tongue reaching her nipples makes her moan. I roll my tongue around the area of her nipples and I grope her other boob. She moans louder as she surfs her fingers through my hair. I kiss her body down towards her cute shorts. I slowly take them off as I look into her eyes. Her eyes fill with lust and love as same with my own eyes. I take off her shorts and see her panties. Her pink panties already had a small wet spot on them. I start kissing around her panties, teasing her as she begs for me to lick her pussy. As I lick and suck the lips of her pussy through her panties, I use my other hand to grope her tits. I do slight pinches on her tits and pull them out, the sudden action making her body jerk and shiver. I suck on her clit through her panties, which visibly becomes harder.

"Just take the fucking panties off or I'll die from all this teasing!" said Haylee, all flustered and annoyed.

"Hmm, should I?" I ask her with a mocking tone.

"You better do it now!" she says as she grabs my dick through my shorts and squeezes it.

"OKAY!!" I say immediately before any pain initiates.

I take her panties off slowly and see a string of wetness from her pussy to the panties. Her cute and delicate pink pussy begs for pleasure. I put the panties aside and move her hips towards my face. I start licking the lips of her pussy. She starts moaning, with each moan becoming louder and faster. I spread her pussy with my hands and lick the inside area of the pussy. She grabs my head and pushes it harder onto her pussy. I start licking and sucking on her pussy as Haylee feels the incredible sensation throughout her body. I shake my mouth on her pussy as the sound of her wet pussy becomes more audible. I start tongue-fucking her pussy with my tongue as I stick a finger into her asshole. She jumps from the sudden intrusion, but soon starts enjoying the feeling. She starts moving her hips in acceptance to the new feeling she is experiencing. I stop, and I look up at her face. Her face all flushed and filled with lust.

"Why'd you stop??!" she asks angrily.

"You'll see baby." I say in a seductive tone.

I start sucking on her clit abruptly and finger her pussy and asshole at the same time. At first she looked at me surprised, but soon caved into the phenomenal passion she feels throughout her body. The 8000 nerve endings in her clit becomes overwhelmed with crazy-like feelings as I continue to finger her. She begins receiving this feeling in her body. A built-up sensation. A climax approaching. As I speed up, she starts grinding her hips at the same time and moans intensely.

"I'm about to cum baby!" she yells.

I take that as my cue and lick and suck on her clit with unyielding effort. I can tell she was about to climax because right before she cums she screams,

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!"

As she cums from my amazing cunnilingus, her body quivers. As I slowly become to a stop, I flick my tongue on her clit. She jolts from the slightest action because of the sensitivity of her climax.

"Did that feel nice babe?" I say as I realize that she squirted all over me.

"That felt amazing baby..." she says still panting from the climax beforehand. "Now it's my turn to make you feel good baby." She says as she turns me over and gets on top of me.

She takes my shorts off and sees my boxers. She licks my dick through the boxers and gently strokes it. She looks into my eyes as she teases me.

"Please don't tease me..." I say as I beg.

"Hmm, maybe..." she says in a taunting voice.

"Fucking do it not before I go insane." I say in a commanding tone.

"Okay okay." She says.

She takes my boxers off and grabs a hold of my dick. She slowly starts stroking it as she licks the head of my dick. "Oh fuck" I say as I feel her soft lips on my head. She uses her tongue and goes around the head and then moves her throat deeper onto my dick to reach a greater space. The feeling of her soft, warm mouth made me want to cum instantly. She begins using her tongue up and down the shaft of my dick. The feeling itself was the most amazing fellatio I've ever felt. As my penis becomes fully erect, I lift her up and flip her over again. We move into missionary position as I prepare to insert my dick into her still wet pussy. I rub my dick against her wet pussy and we both felt an astounding feeling. I slowly slip my dick in and she moans. I start slow as I move my hips back and forward. She grabs on to my neck and pulls me closer to kiss me. As we kiss, I increase my speed. Her moans increase in volume as I start pounding her pussy. She holds onto my back as I kiss her neck. I boost my speed as the sounds of sex fill the air. The pounding of her wet pussy becomes harder as I see her petite tits move up and down. Her moans turn into desired sounds of more pounding. I grab her hips as I continue fucking her in the missionary position. The walls of her pussy surrounding my dick pulses and grips it. The sound of her tight wet pussy being fucked hard becomes ferocious as I begin to reach my climax.

"Cum in me baby, I want to feel it inside of me." She says as she looks into my eyes.

"I'm about to cum babe! Are you ready?" I ask her.

"Yes! Cum baby, cum now!" she tells me.

I flip her up on top of me and I lift her hips slightly. I start pounding her again and I have this sensation in my body. I can tell she is about to reach her climax also because I can feel her walls of her pussy pulse on my dick. I keep pounding as I pant hard. Our sounds become in sync as we both reach out climax.

"I'm cumming baby!" as I grunt.

"Me too babe!" she says as she screams in the air.

I cum inside and we both become exhausted. I move my dick inside her in and out one more time before taking it out. I see the cum slowly drip out of her pussy.

"I love you." I say as I kiss her.

"I love you too."

We both lay back and look up at the sky once again. The night sky was beautiful and there was no doubt that it was perfect.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Housesitting Housesitting is easy until an alluring temptation shows up.in Erotic Couplings
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
Christmas Holiday Challenge Getting through the first five days of Xmas.in Group Sex
Camp Games, Blonde MILF and Yoga Blonde MILF explores new games with kids away at Summer Camp.in Group Sex
Blacked for the Holidays Megan gets her first taste of black cock love.in Interracial Love
More Stories