Beach Party

Story Info
This will be Angel’s first experience at public nudity.
2k words
4
70.9k
9
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers

Angel and Bob met via the internet and loved to write hot e-mails back and forth. As the emails got hotter plans are made to get together. Arrangements were made for a trip to the beach which is privately owned and is clothing optional. This beach is on the San Mateo coast, just south of San Francisco. This will be Angel's first experience at public nudity

Many of the people that visit this beach are gay men, however there are a few couples also. Over the years the regulars on this beach have taken to using the driftwood to build some structures for wind shelters. These shelters are called "condo's."

Angel cannot wait for the day to come where she finally meets Bob. Her clit throbs just thinking about the many things they can do, while watched.

Finally it is the day of the trip to the beach. She met Bob at the door and greeted him with a long wet kiss. Then asked him is he liked what she was wearing. Her full figured are accented by smooth curves and some luscious 42D's.

Bob eyed Angel up and down then licked his lips Angel was wearing this very short white cotton dress. On closer inspection Bob discovered she was wearing nothing under the dress. He winked at her and said, "Ooooh fuck baby, you are one hot little number in your short white dress it barely covers your ass. I can see you walking and bending just enough to turn all the men hard and give those woman something to envy. I cannot wait to get to the beach with you, because you will not be wearing it long."

They soon pull up to the beach area park and gather up their things, including a blanket and an ice chest. They also have some reading material, a little digest type magazines with hot sexy stories. They head down the trail to the beach and then walk up the beach looking for a suitable spot to sit. They soon find a vacant Condo that is elevated a little bit off the sand.

They spread out our blanket and stash away their stuff in the back of the condo. They stand up and began looking around, some of the other condos are close by and occupied. Being that most of them are at a lower elevation then theirs, they are in plain view for anyone to watch.

While they are standing there, Bob takes the opportunity to give Angel a nice big hug and a kiss. Then he takes full advantage of Angel and his hands wander cupping and caressing her luscious big tits. When they break the embrace, they separate and Bob takes off his tee shirt and shorts which is all he was wearing. His swollen dick made it most obvious just how turned on he is.

Angel was really turned on by seeing all of these naked people and Bob's dick. Then right there on the open beach, she drops to her knees and begins to lick the drop of precum leaking out of the slit of Bob's dick, then kisses the head before engulfing his whole dick into her mouth. She can feel her own juices running down her thighs.

Angel was still wearing her white frilly dress. At first she is hesitant to take it off, but after a few minutes of relaxing, she unbuttons it and lifts it over her head. There she is standing in all of her naked glory and splendor.

Bob being the horny opportunist that he is, uses one hand to cup and caress her shaved, bald pussy. The other hand took one of her luscious big tits to his mouth and he began licking and sucking on the nipple. Then after a quick look around they lie down on the blanket and began to get comfortable.

Getting comfortable included getting some drinks and the reading material. Bob also gets out the sunscreen and starts applying it on Angel. He spends a lot of time massaging into her luscious big breasts and then down towards her legs. It is very obvious that he is having allot of fun applying the lotion.

Angel's reaction to his sexy caresses was to reach up and stroke Bob's dick. Then she leaned over and gave him a big kiss right on the head of it.

Angel and Bob lounged around in their condo then look out and around to see what was happening. In a nearby condo there are two couples, four guys. They are doing some of the touchy feely things with special attention to dicks and balls. Angel and Bob sip at their drinks and watch in anticipation of the sex show that is about to begin.

Sure enough, as things progress one of the men moves into position and takes his friend's dick into his mouth and starts sucking on it. Soon a third man moves into position to suck the dick of the dick sucker. Damn, but this show is getting hot!!! The forth man then moves in and makes the chain complete.

While all this dick sucking is going on, Bob is caressing Angel's body, cupping and caressing her tits and fingering her hot and juicy pussy.

When the show is over, Angel tells Bob that she has to pee. He tells her that the only facility is the port-a-potty up in the parking lot. She tells him that she urgently needed to pee and did not want to go all that way.

Bob stands up and offers his hand to help her up and then leads her out of the Condo, down towards the ocean. When they are standing there hand in hand, he asks her if she still had to pee.

Angel replied, "With the sound of water what do you think? I cannot hold it much longer."

Bob looked at Angel and said, "Well then let it happen, let it go."

Angel then told his that she was shy about being watched while she pees. He just told her to do it like he does. He then turns toward the ocean and lets it fly.

Angel was so worked up and horny from watching the sex show that she was willing to do just about anything kinky. She reached over and took hold of Bob's dick and made circles in the water as he peed, making them both laugh.

While giggling, Angel could not hold back her own golden flow. Bob in turn reached down and fingered her pussy to see is he could direct the flow. About all that was accomplished was getting legs and feet wet. However the incoming wave washed it all clean.

Bob then looked over at Angel and said, "Honey, we have come this far, why don't we walk on up the beach and see what there is to see."

As they walk toward the end of the beach naked as the day they were born. The site of Bob's hard cock along with her glistening pussy and hard nipples have Angel more aroused then she has ever been before.

They turn around and walk back to their condo. Moving up close to the Condos, so that they could see into some of them. One of the Condos was occupied by two couples. As they look in they see the two women kissing and caressing. Their fingers caressing each others hard nipples and wanting wet cunts. The two men are stroking their hard dicks as the watch the two woman explore each other.

Bob leaned over and gives Angel a hug and a deep kiss then said, "Angel, we can stay and watch the show for a while and if we get lucky they might even invite them in to join in the fun. Or we could continue walking up the beach to see what else is happening."

Angel looked into his eyes and uttered, "Let's stay and watch for a bit, this sure looks exciting."

While they were watching, one of the men started to lick and suck on one of the women's tit while the other man was fingering her pleasure hole. The other woman who was not doing anything looked up and saw Bob and Angel watching. She smiled and waved at them inviting them to join the party.

Sandy took a minute to introduce herself and her partner Mike and their friends Barbara and John. While talking they discover both couples were about the same age as Angel and Bob. They were very attractive and sexy, Mike and Sandy are black while John and Barbara are white. They also noticed that both men had nice big hard dicks. Bob and Angel seated themselves on the blanket and watched as the action heated up.

John reached over and guided Mike's dick right between the lips of Barbara's pussy hole. As they watched them fuck Barbara was sure loud and vocal about that she was doing. Screaming, "Oooh Arrrrghhhhhh fuck I am Cumming!" Which caused Mike to pump a load of cum into Barbara's pussy.

Sandy excused herself and knelt between Barbara's legs and started licking the cream pie right from Barbara's hot-box.

Things settled down a little bit and they sat around and visited. As it was starting to get along towards evening, Sandy and Barbara said that when they left the beach they were going to head over the hill for dinner.

Sandy then said, "After dinner we are going to a sex club in the City. Hey, I have an idea, want to join us for a bit of hot erotic fun!"

Barbara then joined in the conversation saying, "When you first get their, you enter this room where you take off your clothes and check in. They then hand us a towel to wrap around ourselves while we walked around the place. They also told us there was a lot of transgender girls their. I remember seeing these two woman getting it on. One woman lifted her up her dress to expose a nice big dick and then proceed to fuck the another woman with it.

Bob and Angel said that the place sounded like a whole lot of sexy fun and we would be glad to join them." It was getting too dark to have any more fun there so Bob and Angel told the couples goodbye that they would see them again for dinner.

They soon returned to their condo. Bob put on his tee shirt and shorts as Angel put on that nice skimpy dress. Both were naked under these clothes and Angel's nipples were very obvious. They then gathered up their stuff ready to return to the parking lot.

As the entered the parking lot Sandy and Mike stopped by Bob's car. Bob and Angel had opened the doors and trunk and they began stowing away the things they brought with them.

Angel was standing behind the passenger side door when she bent over to pick up some items flashing everyone with her glistening bare pussy. Bob was close behind her and raised up the skirt of her dress to expose her sexy ass.

Bob then pulled his shorts down to expose his hard throbbing dick. When he put the head of his dick between the lips of Angel's pussy, she was dripping wet and he slid right inside up to his balls. He began fucking her with deep hard strokes.

Sandy soon joined the fun and reached down and started caressing Bob's balls. Her other hand massaged Angel's throbbing clit while Angel was being well fucked right there in the parking lot.

First Angel loudly announced to the world that she was being fucked then screamed she was cumming as Bob fucked her deep. He soon filled her with a nice load of hot creamy cum.

After fucking Angel, Bob backed up and watched as Sandy moved in to lick her clit and slurp up all the sweet nectar. At the same time Mike presented his dick for Angel to suck on.

When everyone was done fucking and playing they all agreed that it would be hard to sit through dinner awaiting one hell of a hot time as the sex club. It is getting along towards evening when they leave the beach in company of their new friends. They cross over the mountain to San Mateo where they all plan to meet for dinner.

If you like this one, there may be more to cum...LOL!

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers