Beach Picnic

Story Info
Wife relaxes at the beach and enjoys the rewards.
1.4k words
4.38
91.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near our home, we have the luxury of over a dozen fine beaches. Some of them are so secluded that we have never seen anybody at them... we do live in paradise. It was with this in mind that I suggested to my beautiful wife Jasmine, that we take the chance to go for a picnic at one of these beaches before the kids finished school for the summer holidays. Jasmine, being a sun lover and the owner of a very nice 34 year old body, readily agreed. So we planned for the following day.

We awoke early and as Jasmine got our two daughters off to school, I packed our picnic set. Two Bottles of a nice Pinot Noir, a cold roast chicken from the fridge, some bread rolls, our towels and swimmers and we were off. The day was fine and the temperature was warming as we got to the beach and found it all to ourselves.

We changed on the spot, as there was no one around and we stripped quite comfortably... but this was a first for Jasmine as she is usually very reserved. This pleased me no end and had both my heads thinking... but we lay down and Jasmine asked me to apply some Tanning Oil to her back, which I did. As I was doing so, she was gently sipping some champagne I had poured for her. I suggested that she may like to undo her top to avoid a tan line and she said "Why not!" and promptly sat up and took her top off. I was stunned... happy but stunned. She asked for another glass of champers and I dutifully poured... as I passed it to her, she looked at me with a cheeky glint in her eye. I knew that look so I suggested that perhaps as we were alone she might like to join me for a skinny dip... I knew that I was pushing my luck but when she replied with "You take yours off first!" I dropped by boardies and stood proud and naked. She just smiled, stood up, slipped her Bikini bottoms down and ran into the water.

Naturally, I quickly joined her. We swam for a bit but eventually we came face to face and we began to kiss like we were teenagers again... my cock was as hard as it had been in years and her pussy was absolutely soaking wet... and not from the water. My fingers found their way inside her and standing in waist deep water, I brought her to her first orgasm for the day. She then asked me to come a bit more up the sand so she could get to my cock... and she led me by the cock to where the water was not so deep so she could suck my eager manhood. I was on the verge of cumming when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. It was a man who was going diving at the end of the beach near the rocks, but I thought that Jasmine had not seen him. None the less, I grabbed her and tried to take her into deeper water, but she was having none of that. She grabbed my cock, spun around and placed herself against the sand bank with her sexy arse stuck up in the air... her hot pussy lips were quivering as she guided my hard cock into her moist folds and I could not resist any longer as I felt her hot box engulf my rock hard manhood.

I forgot all about the Diver, as I began to pound into her with all my might... she in turn, was shoving her cute butt back against me with just as much force as we moved to a massive orgasm on both parts... we then collapsed onto the sand with the gentle waves crashing all around us... it was then that my thoughts returned to the diver.

He was nowhere to be seen, but then I spotted a trail of bubbles about 20 metres away. I wondered how much he had seen and how much Jasmine knew... but what she did next absolutely blew my mind... she got up and walked out of the water to her towel just metres away and laid down, saying that she was going to work on her tan.

I wasn't arguing and watched as she positioned herself with her legs open about a foot and a half as she lay on her stomach... she still had that glint in her eye... after I caught a few waves body surfing I finally decided to lay with her and as I approached her from the water I noticed that she had two fingers buried deep inside her pussy and that her hips were nearly a foot off the beach towel... this was such an amazing sight from my normally reserved wife, so I just stood and watched from about 5 metres away.

I soon became aware of a presence near me and was surprised to see the diver coming up from under the water... I thought "What the heck!" and just indicated for him to watch... within moments he had his cock in his hand and was pumping away furiously... this was all too much for me and I just had to grab hold of my hard again cock as I walked up the sand towards her... I quietly knelt between her wide-open legs and placed the swollen head of my cock at the sopping wet pussy. I timed it just right as she lifted her hips to meet her own fingers and I slipped my rod into her pussy to join her fingers...Jasmine let out the sexiest moan I have ever heard from her as I began to fuck her like a mad man. She in turn was fucking me like an absolute whore and she began to get very vocal as we both neared another massive orgasm... Jasmine begged..."Fuck me... fuck me harder... oooooh yes, fuck me harder...mmmm" and then she let out a massive scream as I felt her pussy contract around my already abused cock as she came for the third time in 30 minutes... this finally sent me also over the edge for the 2nd time in 30 minutes.

Jasmine was not finished as she said "I want more can we please go again? I don't want to stop". I whispered in her ear that if she didn't move I would see what I could do... She stayed there as I pulled my now soft cock from her dripping, cum filled pussy. I turned to the diver and he came forward. He kneeled down between my wife's legs and as I did, he just slammed his hard cock into Jasmine, who moaned deeply... I walked around to the front and she looked up at me with a mix of confusion and lust on her face... She seemed to freeze up for a second and then began to push her hips back in time with the man that was taking her as hard as I had done just minutes before... I sat down in front of her on the towel and she laid her head on my lap... moaning and trying to reach my cock with her lips... I moved closer and she finally took my soft cock into her warm mouth as he continued to fuck her wildly... within 30 seconds I was hard again as I watched my lovely wife of 14 years being fucked by an absolute stranger as she gave me head on the beach... I quickly sensed that she and her mysterious lover would not last long as they both gathered momentum... this movement also drove me onwards as my cock reached full hardness for the third time, a record for me! The diver began to moan and his movements became full and harder as he finally came inside my sexy hot wife and she too also came for the fourth time... he quickly removed himself muttered something that sounded like "thanks" and went back into the water.

Jasmine asked me to fuck her again and I could not resist as she rolled over onto her back and we made gentle love for the last time that day. It was the strangest feeling having her pussy full of not one, but two loads of cum and knowing that some of it belonged to another man… eventually we packed up after another swim and went home… but lately my wife has been telling me that she needs another "picnic" at the beach…

Our daughters go back to school in three weeks and I can't wait!