Beach Tentacles

Story Info
Hook up on the beach leads to a uninvited guest.
1.8k words
4.43
3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Brian looked back at his girlfriend Tracy with a flirty smile as they carefully navigated the rock water-break on the edge of the resort's beach.

Brian had met Tracy a few months ago at a competition and they had instantly hit it off. The fact that she was tall, very fit and on the busty side with long black hair didn't hurt, and she certainly wasn't shy about getting attention both on and off competition days. Watching her navigate the rocks wearing a white bikini top and shorts, he smiled again at the effortless movement as the beauty scaled the rocks, thinking again how much he was looking forward to getting to the spot the resort guide had told him about.

"Yeah baby, it's just past the wall here."

Brian crested the top of the breakwater and paused to adjust the bag he had hanging off his shoulder, nodding to himself at the series of tidal pools stretching for the next kilometre or so, the close treeline offering shade to the nearer pools. A warm breeze was blowing in from the water, stirring small lazy waves to splash on the shore. Back at the resort one of the bartenders he had befriended had told him about this spot, telling him to come at high tide to get the full effect of the pools, Brian wasn't sure what he meant by that, but the way he had been eying Tracy as they spoke let him know they were both in the same mindset.

"Oh, this is nice," Tracy said as she joined him on the wall. Her hand caressed his bare back, tickling up his neck to brush his short dark hair. Giving him a sexy smile she let her hand glide back down to squeeze his butt before reaching around the front to give his cock a squeeze.

"So does someone have some naughty plans here?" she said with a purr, squeezing again.

"Babe, everyone has naughty thoughts when they look at you."

"Good! Let's get down there!"

Tracy hopped down to the next rock, quickly making her way down while Brian followed along, trying to focus on the climb rather than the lithe woman scampering in front of him. On the narrow sandy strip she walked past the first couple shallow pools, stopping at the third. Dropping her shoulder bag, she quickly slipped out of her shorts and bikini, standing for a moment stretching her arms above her head, eyes closed facing the sun.

"Damn," Brian whispered. Dropping his own bag he quickly joined her at the water's edge. Standing behind her he pulled her close, his hands sliding over her belly to cup her breasts, teasing her nipples as she let out a little moan before leaning back against him.

"You need to get out of those shorts, mister," she said, reaching behind her to fondle his cock through the material.

Giving her another squeeze, Brian reluctantly stepped back, dropping his shorts by his bag and stepping to the water's edge. Stirring the water for a moment he stepped down to a ledge with a satisfied sigh. The pool was several metres across with a wide opening to the ocean, a bank of rocks further out keeping the waves back, creating an almost hot tub feel to the water.

"Oh babe, this is great!" Slipping into the water, Brian pushed off the wall drifting lazily to the centre of the pool. The water was crystal clear, letting him see the sandy rippled bottom only a few metres down.

Tracy stepped into the pool, pushing out to join Brian in the middle. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she grabbed the back of his head for an intense kiss, his hands automatically cupping her breasts with a squeeze that made her kiss even more intense.

"What do you say we go over to the side so we can explore this spot better" Tracy said while reaching down to grab his cock firmly.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

In the sand below, something else was stirring to enjoy the moment.

Not much was known about its species, beyond the locals that would make use of its special peculiarities in a mutually beneficial way. It was more than intelligent enough to know keeping a quiet presence would brush off any rumours of its existence, allowing it the freedom to enjoy the moments it knew were soon coming.

Shifting free from the sand, the creature gazed upward, multiple eyes watching the two humans taking pleasure in each other, their emotions and passion radiating through the water like their scent. Those emotions were intoxicating to the creature, stoking its own pleasure with their intensity, their excitement sending a shimmering ripple of pleasure across its skin.

Shaking off the sand it floated upward, skin changing colour to be almost translucent as its strong tentacles reached toward its prey.

Brian wedged himself against the rough wall, ignoring the sharp points poking his back as Tracy braced herself on his thighs. His hands massaged her breasts roughly, just how she liked it when this worked up, pausing to flick her nipples and make her moan even louder. Tracy was fierce in her passion, holding nothing back in expressing her pleasures. Brian dropped one hand to her pussy making her shudder as his fingers started to explore, pushing her head to his shoulder with a growl, her own hands rhythmically working below the waterline. Brian thought she was even more worked up than usual, not noticing his own building sense of need being abnormally strong.

Drifting closer, small ridges of fins flutter allowing it to hover in place, the creature reaching out. Thin tentacles worked their way up the male's leg, barely noticed as the female shifted forward, her cries and passion pulsating as she settled upon him. Feeling their building passion the creature drifted closer, more tentacles reaching out.

Brian felt something creeping up his leg, giving it a twitch figuring it was some fish checking things out. The way Tracy was grinding her hips, who knows what all the splashing and moaning would attract. Holding tight as Tracy became more manic than usual, a distant part of his mind noticed something urging him on. Gripping her hips and thrusting madly yet not able to to reach the edge they both desperately needed.

Tracy, meanwhile, was giving her all on Brian's hips. Her fingers digging into his shoulders, body shaking but no matter how furious her movements, her orgasm hovered just out of reach.

She felt something wrapping around her back, grunting in desperation she barely noticed until her breasts were both squeezed, her nipples pinched in time with her rocking motion. The sensation was amazing, her head rolling back and laughing as she felt something coil around her neck, the gentle pressure catching her breath.

"Yes!" she said, her voice husky with desire and constriction. Releasing Brian's shoulders, she leaned back as more sensations crawled across her body, their touch ticklish yet feeling so amazingly good.

Brian felt Tracy shift, barely noticing the odd motion as she pulled back. He reached out as she pulled off him, suddenly finding his arms heavy and pulled to the rocky wall.

"What the hell?" he muttered. He watched Tracy pulled off him, her body spread wide, mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy. Before he could move he felt something surround his dick, a rippling pulsating motion pulling him closer to the edge but not giving that needed release. Other sensations started to brush against him, pulling him against the wall, his cock being massaged like nothing he had ever experienced, caressing his balls, his nipples, teasing areas no-one had ever touched him before. His body felt like it was on fire, waves of pleasure building higher and higher until he groaned in delayed pleasure as something played with his body as it wanted.

The creature was ecstatic. The female was completely in its clutches, her body and mind enslaved to its touch. It rode her to the edge over and over, its tentacles penetrating her body while it absorbed her emotions to the point it almost lost control over itself. The male, restrained by its smaller forms hiding in the walls, writhing in pleasure it never imagined as one of its specialised tentacles massaged his cock.

The female screamed her pleasure as it twisted the nobbed end of its tentacle, demanding more as it squeezed her breasts, thrusting intently. The male pushed into its open ended vibrating tentacle as it broke pieces of the rock wall free with its grip.

The creature was vibrating on its own as it shared their pleasure, gauging their reactions until all three had their orgasmic release at the same time. The female screaming and thrashing like a wild thing on its nobbed tentacle, the male grunting savagely as it took his seed, the creature itself losing control as the shimmering camouflage faded as it shared its playthings pleasure.

Enjoying itself more than usual, the creature kept at Tracy, changing the rhythm to keep her on edge, burying the female's mind in endless ecstasy. The male, his cock still hard in the open ended tentacle, letting out a low moan as his body was manipulated to even greater heights of pleasure. The creature felt its own pleasure building when suddenly its body clenched tightly, letting out a loud thrumming sound that sent the water rippling over the humans. The shared connection overwhelmed Brian and Tracy, leaving them rigid in silent cries before collapsing in the creatures grip.

An unknown time later, Brian stirred awake at the sound of voices coming near. Pushing up from the sand, he was surprised they had both been placed on the waters edge, shaded by the trees from the sun. With a start he sat up, wincing at sore muscles, surprised to find himself still erect. Tracy was laying beside him, eyes slowly opening.

"Babe, are you ok?" he asked softly, recognizing one of the voices approaching as his bartender friend.

"What happened?" she asked, "Was that real?"

"Yeah babe I think so," both their bodies showed fading red marks where the tentacles had gripped them, their skin still tingling pleasurably.

"That was amazing!"

"My friend!"

Brian looked up as several of the resort staff passed through the brush line, men and women.

"What was that," Brian asked, sitting up. He noticed several of the women eying them, his eyebrows raised as they started undressing.

"My friend," the man said, "This was our gift to you, the Buscadores de Prazer are always seeking new friends and you both seemed of the type to enjoy such things."

Brian watched as the women approached Tracy, helping her to her feet, their hands brushing the sand off her while guiding her back to the pool.

"Our watery friend very much enjoyed its time with you, so much that others of its kind are coming. We cannot leave our hosts disappointed."

Now the men were undressing, stepping into the other pools.

"Come along," the man said, taking Brian's hand to help him to his feet. "A whole new experience awaits you!"