Beach Trip

Story Info
Couple has fun in the car after a day at the beach.
2.1k words
4.47
37k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason being at the beach always makes me horny. Perhaps everyone is like this. I don't know, but something about the water and sand always gets me thinking about sex. Then again, maybe it's the fact that people wear very little clothing at the beach. Regardless I am lucky that my girlfriend Dawn feels this way too, as she so beautifully proved one recent afternoon.

We spent the whole day at the beach. It was a gorgeous day, clear and cloudless with the temperature in the low 80s. To be honest I don't remember thinking about sex too much during the day. Of course Dawn looked great in her bikini, but it was mostly just a fun, relaxing day. We swam in the water, spent time lounging in the chairs we had brought with us, and even did some reading.

The ride home, however, was a bit more exciting. At that time we lived about an hour form the beach, so we had quite a long drive home. Since Dawn was riding home in her bikini it did not take long for me to start thinking about sex.

She looked great. The afternoon sun was coming directly in the windshield warming us with a golden glow. Her blue, flowered bikini contrasted nicely with her sun tanned skin. It was one of those moments painters must live for - a moment of perfect light on a perfect subject.

My small truck cab put us in relatively close proximity to one another, and I guess it all began with my arm over Dawn's shoulders, resting on the back of the seat. In short order I found my hand roaming over her sun-kissed shoulders and down across her chest. My fingers teased to attention the nipple closet to me then migrated to the other which was just barely within reach.

Taking my eyes off the road briefly to ogle Dawn's newly erect nipples I noticed that she had her head back against the headrest and was smiling pleasantly as the warm rays of the sun and my fingers played across her blue bikini top and her upper body. In truth I had anticipated that she would have asked me to stop by now since I was supposed to be concentrating on the busy two-lane highway on which we were driving.

Since she seemed to be enjoying the attention I was paying to her chest, I slipped my hand under her bikini top, cupping the breast nearest to me. I massaged her tit slowly, holding it fully in my hand and squeezing softly. I couldn't reach the other one very well so I concentrated on the one closest to me, occasionally rubbing the nipple of her lovely C cup breast between my fingers.

Dawn scooted closer to me, allowing me access to the her other breast (and making it easier for me to drive). Taking this as a definite sign of encouragement, I pulled the right breast up out of her bikini and began to give it a good massaging. After a minute I returned to the left breast and hoisted it out of the bikini too. Both of her tits were now out in the open, soaking up the warm afternoon sunlight that beamed warmly on us through the windshield.

"You don't think they can see, do you?" Dawn asked, meaning the cars coming the other way.

"Not through the window tint," I replied, though in truth I figured if they were looking they could probably see us pretty well.

Dawn smiled playfully and grabbed each of her lovely tits in her own hands squeezing them up and pointing them right at me. She tweaked each of her nipples till they stood straight out, even licking her finger and toying with each nipple while giving me a sly smile.

"Jesus," I said. "That is so fucking hot."

"Oh really. How about this?" she responded as she slipped both of the shoulder straps off of her bikini top. She spun the top around to unbutton the clasp in the back and let it fall to her lap. "Is that hot too?" she asked, pushing the bikini top off her lap onto the floorboard.

"Oh man, I'll say. Touch them some more."

"Mmmmmm," Dawn let out a soft moan as she caressed her breasts. She leaned back in the seat and arched her back, pushing her lovely tits up in the sunlight. "Are you sure no one can see?"

"I don't know," I replied. I don't think so, but who knows? Does it really matter?" I asked, feeling pretty sure that I had now seen people staring right at us as they drove past.

"I guess not," she said as she continued her super sexy tit massage.

"Want me to take off my bottoms?" she asked softly.

"Hell yes I do," I replied eagerly. "I really do."

Dawn quickly and very lithely (especially considering the small size of our mini truck cab) slid out of her bikini bottoms, letting them join the bikini top on the floorboard. She lifted her left leg onto the bench seat near the gear shift and spun her self toward me to improve my view. She let her hands slide slowly down her chest across her sun ripened stomach to the milky untanned area and the thick dark patch of hair below.

"Oh my God, this is so unbelievably hot," I said, realizing my girlfriend was now totally naked in the front seat of my truck on a relatively crowded two-lane highway.

But Dawn didn't reply. She just smiled slyly as her fingers found her furry pubic mound, touching it lightly and softly. She leaned back further in the seat and rotated a little more laying on leg flat against the seat, knee bent. The other leg she rested on the dash. I now had an unbelievable view of her sweet cunt. Illuminated by the afternoon sun, it glistened moistly as Dawn spread her lips gently with the two fingers of her right hand.

"Watch the road," she teased.

"Yeah, right," I shot back.

"You don't wanna see me put my fingers in there, do you?" she teased.

"Just a little," I said.

"Here, look." She eased her two fingertips into her pussy, bringing them right back out to rub around the lips and clit. "Mmmmmmm, how's that?" she asked, now sliding the two fingers more deeply into herself.

"It's fucking, hot baby. You are amazing." My encouragement seemed to hasten her pace and her intensity. She lifted her hips still higher in the air and began working her fingers in and out faster and deeper.

Judging form the cars that began to swerve a bit as they passed us I was guessing the drivers were getting quite a show, but Dawn was way past caring. She had both her feet planted firmly on the dashboard now, lifting her hips high in the air and working her fingers furiously in and out of her pussy. Her titties bounced freely as she fingerfucked herself into a frenzy. I could tell she was close to cumming.

"Cum for me, baby," I encouraged her, taking the occasional glance at the road to keep us from crashing and to enjoy the reaction of the drivers coming the other way as they saw Dawn masturbating furiously in the front seat of our little truck.

"Make that pussy cum. Cum hard."

"Oh, God baby. I am. I am gonna cum," she moaned loudly, throwing her head back violently against the seat.

Fingers moving furiously now, making a smacking sound, Dawn rubbed her clit madly with her protruding thumb to send herself over the edge as the fingers continued to slide quiclkly in and out of her dripping slit. I watched her tense and tremble, going completely still for a few moments as she always does, before she let her hips fall, sinking back to the seat exhausted, the smell of her huge orgasm filling the small truck cab.

A few minutes later Dawn began to shiver, so I dug a towel out from behind the seat for her to cover herself with. We had only covered about half of our trip home; we had another half hour to go.

Dawn wrapped up in the beach towel, curling up and resting her head on the passenger door. I returned to driving - trying to focus again on the road now that her show was over. This, however, proved to be difficult. First, I had a raging hard on in my surf shorts from her fabulous display. Second, now that she had lain her head on the side door, her naked ass was poking slightly out of the bottom of the beach towel. This was proving to be extremely distracting.

Trying valiantly to focus on the road, I played with the stereo, adjusted the mirrors, and set the a/c a little lower so she wouldn't be so cold. After a few minutes of fiddling it looked like she was asleep. Her back rose and fell in a steady rhythm under the towel.

"This will make it easier I thought," again turning my attention to the road ahead. "She can catch a little nap. And we get home we can fuck like rabbits." (Us fellas are always thinking ahead ya konw). I settled back a little further into the seat and focused on my driving.

After about 15 minutes I glanced over at Dawn and noticed that as she slept the towel had risen up, or she had slouched down a little. More of her ass was showing now. I could clearly see her tan lines end and the creamy white begin.

Suddenly a car honked, and I realized I had drifted into the oncoming lane just slightly.

"Damn, I gotta concentrate," I said aloud, turning up the stereo. I hoped the music might help me focus on the road.

However, the noise of the car honking and the louder music only caused Dawn to shift her position, exposing even more of her ass to my view. Now, by bending down slightly at the waist I could see her hairy cunt peeking out at me.

"This is not going to help me concentrate on the road,"I thought.

To make matters worse, Dawn seemed to be having quite a dream. Every so often she moaned loudly, squeezing her legs together and shifting herself around on the truck seat.

"Fuck it," I said aloud, as I reached over with my right hand and slid my fingers up under the towel, taking my eyes off the road. I caressed her ass crack and slid my fingers briefly over her cunt. Finding that it was dripping wet again, I slid two fingers easily inside her, glancing frequently at the highway head to keep us on the road. Dawn moaned deeply and pressed herself against me. I guessed this was going well with her dream so I moved my fingers deeper in her. I began to move them faster.

I desperately wanted to fuck now. I needed to release my throbbing cock, but we were still 10 minutes from home. I thought about pulling my cock out and jacking off, but I didn't think I could do that while driving and fingering her, so instead I tried to drive fast.

Dawn was pushing hard against my fingers now. I got my thumb wet with her cunt juice and slid it slowly into her asshole. This caused her to moan madly and buck against my hand like crazy. I was beginning to wonder if she was really asleep. Soon she trembled all over and let out the loudest moan I have ever heard from her. Her cum juices flooded over my hand as she sighed and whimpered with the release.

"Jesus, I wanna fuck you so bad, baby," I said almost to myself.

"Hurry up and get home then," she replied, sitting up sleepily. She wrapped herself in a towel, leaving the bikini on the floorboard where she had tossed it before. "Get us home, so we can fuck."

Needless to say I drove like a madman to get us home quickly. When we pulled into our drive, Dawn dashed into the apartment wrapped only in her towel. I could see her ass shake through a gap on the towel as I dashed in behind her.

Unlocking the door quickly, we sprinted to the bedroom where I tossed her on the bed, ripping off my precum-soaked surf shorts and diving on top of her. Dawn hoisted her legs up in the air for me as I drove my throbbing dick deep into her soaking wet pussy. Grabbing her legs and raising them high in the air I pounded into her, and, while thinking about her fabulous road show, blew a huge load almost immediately.

We spent the next day recovering form our beach trip, and I still get excited thinking about it!