Beach Vacation Voyeur

Story Info
Vacationing wife sunbaths unseen -- or does she?
4.3k words
4.29
88.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. The Getaway

It was almost time for their annual vacation, and Jill Masterson could hardly wait. This one would be different though. With William in college she and her husband Grant would be taking their first holiday alone in 18 years. They both loved the ocean, so the choice of an island trip was an easy one. Grant wanted there to be good boating and fishing and Jill wanted good swimming and a nice private beach. The month before their vacation their travel agent called with a suggestion -- one of the small Key Islands. It was just north of Key West -- far enough away for complete privacy, close enough for an easy day trip.

The beach they would stay on was private -- in fact their stretch had just one cottage on it, with another on an island almost a mile offshore, both owned by the same man. The cottage was pricey -- but came with a small fishing boat and complete privacy -- so Grant agreed to it almost immediately. He faxed over a copy of their driver's licenses and his credit card payment, and their week's reservation was confirmed the next day.

Jill packed for both of them a few nights before the trip. Almost 40, she looked at herself closely in the mirror as she tried on the clothes she considered bringing. She still looked lovely -- she worked hard to keep her figure, and her 5'5" figure remained slender and lithe. She tried on all the swim suits she owned -- a half dozen all told. She choice three -- a very practical one-piece for swimming, and two bikinis, one for sunbathing, and one for enticing Grant. Both displayed her 36 b/c breasts to nice effect -- although the enticing one displayed a lot more of them, as well as sporting a high French cut bikini bottom.

Jill packed other dresses and casual clothes as well. She was hoping that now that being alone in a romantic setting would help Grant rekindle some of the flames that had been dormant for far too long. Over the last decade he had become decreasingly interested in sex with her -- if she wanted any she almost always had to initiate it -- and do most of the foreplay as well. Of course he was older -- he had celebrated his 55th birthday in November. Jill understood that often a man's interest in sex dimmed during that decade. But Jill still harbored hopes of a romantic week. Although he hadn't kept in shape as she had, she was hoping for the best.

2. The Arrival

The cottage was everything Jill imaged, and more. Although just a private residence, it was run similar to a four-star hotel. The cottage's maid was just finishing up her duties when they arrived early in the morning. She let a fruit basked on the kitchen table, assured them the kitchen was well-stocked and would be replenished mid-week, and said that all the bottles in the cottage -- both potable (water and wine) and practical (shampoo and soap) were meant for them. She apologized for being out of suntan lotion. Grace had brought two bottles for them and told her not to worry.

The beach was wonderful -- soft sand, sloping gradually into the blue waves off of the Gulf of Mexico. It was very private -- the only other building in site was the owner's house on the island off the coast -- and even that was just a speck -- barely visible to the human eye. Unfortunately, the boat was all that it was advertised to be as well. A 35 footer, it was comfortable and powerful and it soon became clear to Jill that Grant intended to be on it and not her throughout the week.

Jill didn't mind for the first few days. She would put on her one piece when she got up, Grant already long-gone for the day in the boat, and explore the beach. On the second day she found a lovely little cove, about a half a mile away from her house. She brought her beach chair and umbrella and a book. The glare off the ocean was intermittent but visible at times, mostly in the morning. Jill would go in swimming around one. She was a strong swimmer, and loved the feeling of being engulfed by the light blue ocean. She would swim for at least a half an hour, then sunbath to dry off, reading a book when she was on her front, before returning to the cottage.

Grant would return around sunset, and cook whatever he had caught for supper. But afterwards he was hardly a figure of romance -- a little tired, a bit grumpy, and disinterested in anything but watching a little television and falling asleep.

3. On the Beach

On the fourth day of their vacation Jill decided to start wearing her "sensible" bikini, partly in the hope Grant would pay attention to her, partly to facilitate her sunbathing. She decided that if nothing else she would get a better tan, and being all alone on a private beach would afford her that opportunity.

Grant barely took notice of her change -- showing her a map of the outlying shore and explaining where he hoped to fish for the rest of the trip. She smiled politely, wondering when he had gotten so old and oblivious.

As soon as he left Jill walked down to the cove. She tried to sunbath in the morning, but the glare off of the waves was too harsh. She read instead, and as usual sunbathed after her swim. She felt much sexier in her two-piece, and could not help but admire the smoothness of her skin as she applied her suntan lotion. As she lay on her front she untied her bikini top and felt the sun slowly bake her. After 25 minutes or so she turned around. She pulled down her top so that it only covered her nipples and leaned back in her chair. Except for an occasional glare off the ocean the view was clear and undisturbed.

After about 10 minutes of this she looked around the beach -- of course no one was there -- it would have been trespassing, and besides, there was nothing nearby. Jill decided to remove her top. Suddenly she felt liberated, almost European. The strapless tan would look sexy. Her breasts were lovely, and as 36b/c's they retained their shape nicely even without support. She felt the sun beat down upon her almost naked body and felt very sensual. She could feel her exposed nipples harden slightly under the slight breeze and the warmth of the sun. The only annoyance was an occasional glare off the ocean -- she squinted, but could see nothing. She found it annoying that there was now a glare even in the afternoon.

After she had been there about half an hour she retied her top and returned to the cottage, watching movies until Grant came back. As they ate a red snapper meal he prepared he explained that on his way back home he had stopped off at the island and met the cottage's owner. He had waved him over with a flag and invited Grant to tour the house. Grant asked for a rain check, as the sun was almost down, but had promised to return tomorrow night for a tour.

Jill asked Grant what he had been like. "Oh very nice -- with what we are paying for this place he should be," Grant added. "Although he did give this bottle of merlot, which was considerate of him." Jill asked for more details. "Hard to say, maybe 45, brown hair, taller than me." And slimmer, certainly, Jill thought. "He's very reclusive -- I guess he stays in his house most of the time. He has a huge telescope -- I think he's into astrology," Grant added. "Astronomy?" Jill suggested, correcting him gently. "Oh, right, astronomy," Grant accepted, "one of those guys who looks at the moon and other heavenly bodies. He said he'd let me have a look -- I guess it's very strong. I'll let you know more Friday -- he's invited me back on our last evening here. Maybe I'll even get another bottle of wine out of him."

They each had two glasses with dinner. The drinks made Jill a bit tipsy, and a bit horny too. But they only seem to make Grant sleepy, and he retired for the night. Jill came to bed shortly after him and undressed. Grand was already snoring. She thought of how beautiful the beach was. She wanted to make love on it, but knew that Grant would never do that. In fact it didn't look like they would even make love at all this trip. She took her right hand and let it move slowly over her breasts. Jill slowly touched herself as she loved to have a man touch her, and felt her breasts swell, her nipples harden. She closed her eyes and closed her legs too, squeezing her thighs together, as she thought of being made love to, by Grant, by their unseen landlord, coming off of his island to swoop her out of bed and down to the beach and enjoy her there. And slowly, smiling, she drifted off to sleep.

4. Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

The next day was similar to the previous one, but when Jill awoke on Friday morning and found Grant was still sleeping she decided to try something new. She remember how aroused she had been the previous two nights, touching her breasts as she drifted off to sleep, dreaming about a man she had never even seen. She decided to try and provoke Grant to action. She wore her sexy bikini -- one she never wore outside at home. It was extremely revealing, so she confined its use to their own pool. In fact she had been shopping with a girlfriend when she bought it, and purchased it almost as a dare, after her friend questioned who would ever wear such an outfit. The fabric -- what there was of it -- was red and white, in stripes and ovals, semi-psychedelic and very sexy. But Grant hardly seemed to notice, and within minutes of awakening had gathered his things and gone off on the boat.

Jill lingered around the house longer, eating breakfast and watching television, waiting until almost noon to go to out to her private alcove. She took a book and her small bag, ready for her last day on the beach.

She spread the tanning lotion over her legs slowly, knowing she would be staying out longer on her last day and not wanting to burn. As Jill finished working on her left thigh she squinted as a glare hit her in the eyes. She scoured the ocean, but could see no obvious cause for it -- the sun wasn't gleaming off the ocean in her direction. The ocean revealed nothing but slight activity in the waves, not a boat in sight -- in fact nothing in sight except the distant island.

And then a realization came to her -- the gleam came from the island. Her landlord wasn't just using his telescope to look at the stars -- he was using it to look at her. And he had been all week, the pervert. He had seen her sunbathing all week, probably hoping she'd go topless. And she had sunbathed topless the last two days. Jill felt violated -- how dare he? She was glad that she had she had only been topless for a short period of time -- and probably at a difficult angle to see as well. Still annoyed she started to gathering her things to go back to her house.

Jill had already replaced her suntan lotion and towel into her bag when she paused and reconsidered. If her landlord was looking at her it was from the island -- she was perfectly safe. He might be a pervert, but he wasn't going to rape her. And as long as she was safe, she, not he, was in control, now that she knew he was watching.

He wanted to see something, did he? She decided to put on a show to tease him. She wasn't wearing much to start with, but she was perfectly decent. And if she pretended that she was going to take it all off, maybe she could give him a nice case of blue balls -- just like he deserved.

Jill took the sunscreen out again, and leaned back into her chair, facing the island. Another gleam came across her eyes -- he was watching all right. Let the games begin, she thought, applying the lotion on her stomach and massaging it in rhythmically. She slowly lotioned her arms, left doing right, right doing left, both long and lovely. Finally she took an extra big blob and rubbed it slowly over her breasts, using her right hand around her bikini lines, over, then under, then over again.

Her breasts weren't that large -- somewhere between a "b" cup and a "c" cup, depending on the style and cut of the bra or dress, and completely natural. This bikini displayed her breasts to especially good effect. It was low cut, so a good deal of her breasts were naturally exposed. And it clung to her breasts, with no support or cup, so that her natural curves were displayed. And lastly, it was designed for a "b" cup, so it would normally be slightly snug on her -- and this top ran small, so that it was even tighter. Jill shook her body slightly, so that her breasts jiggled. Another glint came over the water. Eat your heard out, she thought, and slowly turned over on her stomach.

Jill lay there, feeling the heat on her back and legs, the sun making her feel warm and the knowledge that he was watching her making her feel hot. She decided to tease him more -- wiggling her ass slowly from side to side, reaching behind her to pull her bottoms halfway down her cheeks, and untying her bikini top. Let him think more is to come, she thought, wiggling her now half-bare ass again.

When the time came to switch positions Jill turned over slowly, only at the final moment holding her top over her breasts. She lay face up for a few minutes, letting him watch her as she turned slightly from side to side, the risk that her top would fall off omnipresent. Yet it never did -- she was being more careful than she appeared to be, since she new he was watching. The dirty bastard, she thought -- hoping he was nice and hard. Let him hope too.

Jill carefully reached behind her and tied her bikini top back on. Then she got up and went for her swim -- the final one that she'd be taking on this vacation. There was no reason not to -- she didn't care if he saw this. She walked into the gently slope of the sand, the water slowly lapping higher and higher over her. The ocean was so clean and pure she could see all the way to the bottom, and when the water reached her bikini bottom she dived in.

She loved swimming. It refreshed her soul, becalmed her. Jill felt one with ocean -- as if she had been born part mermaid. She swam slowly and skillfully, using all her strokes -- breast stroke, side stroke, and back stroke in turn. When she had swam for long enough -- maybe almost forty-five minutes -- she was ready to return to the shore. Another glint blinded her for a moment. She had almost forgotten about him, but he had obviously not forgotten about her.

Jill decided she would tease her hidden admirer some more. She faced the shore and reached down, removing her bikini bottoms. Then in another swift motion she removed her biking top. Holding them in her right hand, she swam slowly toward the shore. All he would be able to see was her backside, but he'd know she were nude. Let him watch, touch, hope.

When Jill got in close enough to stand she did, walking the rest of the way with her back toward the island. At the water's edge she stepped into her bottoms, but stayed topless. Only when she returned to her beach chair did she slip her top back before sitting again in her chair, which was facing the island.

Jill felt tired from her long swim, and sank deeply into her towel lined chair. When another glint came over her eyes she felt rewarded. He was still there -- had seen everything. She had teased him plenty, and was glad of it. She had suggested everything, but displayed nothing really -- well, her ass, perhaps, but nothing more. And would show him nothing more either -- let the bastard be blue balled.

And then, as her tired muscles relaxed, she recalled -- he had seen her topless yesterday -- and the day before. Jill was almost too tired to care -- almost. She was going to punish him -- make him even harder. Since he'd already seen them, she undid her top -- undid, but not remove. She took some more lotion out, and sprayed some into her right hand. And then, closing her eyes and leaning back, she began to massage her breasts under her loose bikini top.

Her fingers massaged her breasts in large concentric circles, alternating left and right. Every time Jill's hand went around them the circles got a bit smaller and her hand a bit closer to her nipples. Her hand felt so good now -- the sun starting to warm her body again. She knew he was watching her and was sure he was hard. She knew how good she looked -- so sexy in that suit, now half off -- her hand careless of whether it was covering her anymore.

Jill's fingertips were over her areolas when she made up her mind -- she was going to use her body to make her mysterious landlord cum. She could sense his eyes on her -- watching her every move. She knew he had his member in hand, touching himself as he watched her. She let her fingers touch her nipples -- now hard and long. Just like his cock she thought, making sure they were visible as she massaged them.

She massaged them slowly and playfully. Brushing her hand against them, over them. Jill took her index finger and thumb and pinched them lightly, and then pulled them, because she wanted to put on a show for his benefit, and because it felt so good. As she pulled on her left nipple she felt certain that he was pulling on his cock, stroking himself while looking at her. She was teasing him -- displaying her body, and how she used it, just to make him wild. And the more Jill thought about how hard he was, how he was touching himself while looking at her touch herself, the more excited she became.

Although the sun had dried her, so that almost all the lotion had seeped deep into her skin, she felt some wetness. Jill was aware of how sexy she was. Grant used to love to watch her take off her clothes. Or touch her himself. But that was years ago -- she had been left almost exclusively to her own devices for a long time. She knew how to pleasure herself -- and did so when necessary or desired. Just never in public before. But this wasn't really public -- it was a private performance. The goal was still her pleasure -- but her pleasure at making him cum, not herself -- her pleasure in her power.

Jill slowly ran her hands down the sides of her torso. She hooked her thumbs around her French bottoms. It was time for her piece de resistance. She tugged her bottoms down slowly, gradually revealing her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Then she slide it down her thighs, her knees and off altogether. As her hands moved down her body every part of her felt so good -- her skin felt smooth and soft, tingly and alive. And looked good too, and she knew it.

Another gleam of light hit her, then another still. He must be trembling thought Jill. Time to push him over the edge. She ran her right hand slowly over her stomach, her naval, and the outside of her pubic hair. She could feel him stroking his hard cock as her right hand ran over her pubic hair, teasing herself for his pleasure, and her pleasure, her pleasure at making him so hard and at feeling so good herself.

Jill started to move her index and middle fingers up and down her labia lips. Long strokes, up and down. Just as if it had been his fingers. He was touching himself too, she thought, while watching her. Come on baby, she thought, do it. She opened her legs a little wider, as she ran her fingers over herself. Her breasts swayed gently as Jill touched herself. Come on, cum for me, she said to herself, feeling him stroking, precum on his cockhead, getting closer. She was a wet herself as her fingers stroked, up and down. She alternated her touches on the outside of her lips and the inside, squeezing her legs together and then slowly releasing them, to alternate the pressure.

She flicked her thumb over her clitoris -- and felt shock waves run up her spine as she shivered. It felt so good. He must see that. Jill felt how hard her nipples were, how swollen her clitoris, how wet her pussy. She was rubbing herself faster now. She felt certain he rubbing himself too, and wanted to push him over the edge. Come on, she said to herself, come on -- do it -- cum for me.

Jill could see him so clearly now in her mind -- his hard cock throbbing, his hand wet from the precum, moving faster and faster over his reddening shaft. Jill lifted her cheeks up higher. Do it -- do it for me, she moaned to herself. Her fingers moved faster, trying to keep up with his. She sensed he was so close, watching her, wanting her, touching himself, and, and, and -- oh, oh shit, shit yes -- yes, Yes, YES -- getting ready to cum. His hand was moist now, -- the precum lubricating it. He could see her -- how aroused she was, how close to cumming she was herself.

12