Beachside camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

I say, "please?"

He responds by taking both of my hands and tying them together again, this time above my head. I'm so frustrated, aching for release, but I lie there waiting. He leans down and takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks hard while pinching the other between his fingers. He starts alternately pinching and kneading my tits, sucking and licking as well. Then one hand moves down and touches my clit. "Oh, yes," I sigh. He uses our mixed fluids spreading them around my clit and moving in a circular motion. His fingers feel fantastic as he expertly works my nub. He keeps up the sucking and licking, picking up speed on my clit until I cum. Before I finish, he curves two fingers and inserts them in my vagina caressing my g-spot. His curved fingers piston in and out.

"Yes," I sigh and bite my lip. He keeps up the pace, placing his thumb on my clit. Before long, I cum again. This time he doesn't stop until I'm done.

I reflexively close my legs, curl up and turn on my side. I am freezing now and he must notice, for he doesn't say anything, but reaches up and releases my hands. Then he puts his arms around me and holds me.

After a couple of minutes, I open my eyes and look at him. He is lying on his side facing me. His arm is draped across me and his eyes are closed. I say, "thank you." As soon as he hears my words, his eyes open.

"No, don't thank me. I enjoyed it, too."

I open my mouth to reply, but hesitate. My brow creases, I close my mouth and look away. I look back at him again, open my mouth to speak and close it again.

"What's wrong?" Hank says.

"Nothing...I...I...Can we kiss? I really miss kissing."

Instead of replying, he leans over and kisses me gently. The first kisses are very soft; lips closed almost just brushing against each other. His hand finds the back of my head and supports me there while kissing tenderly. He pulls away for a moment to look at me. As he does so I lean forward and kiss him again. I move my own hand behind his head to pull him towards me. The kiss deepens as our tongues move against each other. My hands wander up and down his strong back. He's lying on top of me, kissing me deeply. Our legs are intertwined and I can feel his hardness returning against my thigh. It excites me and I suddenly can't wait to have Hank again. I pull out of our kiss. When he looks at me, I smile, which brings a smile to his face as well. "Lay back," I say.

Hank looks puzzled for a second. I take advantage of this by placing my hand on his chest and pushing him to the side. He's on his back now and I start kissing him again. I reach down to find his hard cock. It has definitely found new life. I rise up out of the kiss, bring my leg across to straddle him, reach back and guide him into me. He slides in easily again. I'm not sure if it's because of our combined cum from before or my excitement from the kissing. I sigh as I start slowly moving up and down on him. It feels so good. There's nothing like the feeling of being full of hard cock. Our eyes meet and I lean down to kiss him again. As I do so, my nipples come into contact with his chest bringing them to his attention. His hands find my tits and I lift my ahead again and continue moving slowly as he takes my nipple into his mouth. I'm still moving and he's sucking on one and using his thumb and finger to tweak the other. My pace is really slow and he tries to increase the speed by pumping up from below. His hands move to my waist, but I can tell I'm not moving fast enough for him.

"You wanna switch?" I ask.

"Yeah."

We both lean to the side and turn over to end with him on top. We're now in the classic missionary and instead of going faster, he kisses me again. I like the way he's taken control. His kisses trail down my neck going into that crease where it meets my shoulder. He lifts up a little and starts thrusting faster. I move with him. He's so hard. My eyes are closed as I try to block my other senses and just feel him. I hear his breathing get heavier. I'm panting a little myself and I can't seem to keep some whimpering sounds from escaping.

"Look at me."

My eyes open and lock on his. He keeps pumping. He's really moving now. I struggle to keep my eyes open. I want to close them again and focus on the sensations. He's thrusting so fast. It feels great being filled. I close my eyes again just as he cums. A few more strokes as he empties, then he lets himself down to lie on top of me and bury his head in my neck. I caress the back of his scalp while we both get our breathing back under control. That's when we notice the voices outside. Uh oh. They're back. We both quickly grab our clothes and get dressed. Just one more kiss before we go outside and join the group.

12