Beacon of Love 02: Revolver

Story Info
Jacques fucks Skipper while our cucked hero has to watch.
1.6k words
3.82
1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 06/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2: Revolver

Suddenly, the door from the kitchen to the lighthouse proper flung open. Skipper recoiled and cast me off in surprise. There in the doorway stood a rugged man in his thirties, muscular, long-haired like Aragorn and decked out in leather and chains like a biker at a Guns 'n' Roses concert. Stretched ears, sleeve tattoos, hair on his chest. That's the masculine energy I was missing. It literally blew the door open.

"What are you doing here?" the stranger demanded in a French accent.

"I can explain!" I pleaded. "We were shipwrecked!"

"I know," he gruffly asserted. "I just salvaged your wreck off the beach. You damn near let a brand new boat wash out to sea."

"In this storm!? We're lucky to be alive!"

"I've been through storms way worse than this, mon ami. Next time you beach your boat, follow through and haul it to high ground."

"I'm the skipper," Skipper interjected. "I gave the order to abandon ship. He was just following orders."

"Is that so?"

"Aye aye," I meekly affirmed, my phallus' firmness fading to flaccid faster than a football at Foxborough.

"Huh... not bad for a girl. The name's Jacques, from Quebec," he introduced himself. He couldn't be angry anymore, since Skipper is hot, and one can't stay mad at a slammin' babe. Science. Of course he was trying to fuck her, but then so was I. Fair game. "Now let's get you some warm clothes and coco. I'll radio the mainland and let them know you're safe."

"Mainland?" I probed.

"Bienvenue à Monomoy Island. Make yourselves at home." Jacques showed Skipper and me to a cozy living room with a fireplace, a kettle, rugs and blankets galore; a charming time machine of a chamber.

"Wow, what a special place!" Skipper effused.

"The radio's in the tower," Jacques explained. "I'll be up there if you need me."

"Thanks, Jacques," Skipper hugged him forwardly and kissed him on the cheek. He winked back, then left without a word. She was obviously smitten.

"So..." I tried to get the train back on the tracks, "...where were we?"

"Shipwrecked, until Jacques saved our ass!"

"You know that's not what I mean... Damn, it's hopeless. You're gonna fuck him, aren't you?"

"I am now. Jealous?"

"Come on, Skip; he's like twice our age!"

"Speak for yourself, freshman. I like resting my head on a big hairy chest, bobbing up and down with it, being held and protected. Older men are more mature and have more experience. I know you only stayed on the sailing team cause you want me, but be honest: Would you even know what to do with me?"

The kettle boiled over, whistling out my seething rage. I tuned into it and tried my best to vent through it. How am I supposed to get experience if nobody will cut me a break!? Fifteen minutes ago I was in with this girl, and already the little whore wants to fuck someone else! Shipwrecked indeed.

Some grueling epoch of awkward silence ensued, until Jacques ultimately returned. "Good news is, the search is off, and the harbor master, Coast Guard, police, college and your families have all been notified. Bad news is, this storm is a full-blown late-season Nor'easter. They'll be dealing with heavy storm surge all day tomorrow. So they won't be able to send out a boat for you for a couple days, it looks like."

"So we're stuck here!?" I balked.

"Nothing we can do about it, mes amis. Have a beer." He tossed me a Miller Lite.

"I'm not thirsty... Where can we sleep?"

"There's only one bedroom, I'm afraid. But there's fresh sheets in the closet. You can take first shift if you like. I'll be up all night anyway."

"Go ahead," Skipper concurred, sipping her coco in her blanket's embrace. "I'm nice and cozy down here."

Goddamn it. The sting of defeat was one thing, but having to listen to it through the floorboards only added insult to injury. Jacques put Revolver on the turntable while I was changing his stinky, cum-stained sheets. Fucking great. Cucked to Eleanor Rigby. No way I'd get any sleep. I tried to jack off, but jack, Jack, Jacques! It was hopeless. I cracked that stale, room-temperature Miller Lite and sipped it bitterly, torturedly worrying and wondering what carnal vices this swarthy hulk of testosterone was unleashing upon the damsel of my fancy.

Fuck it. Why wonder when I can watch? If I don't get to fuck her, I can at least indulge a front row seat to her live action porno, right? I tiptoed down the hallway and peaked down from the dark stairwell like a kid at Christmas. Don't mind me. I'm Only Sleeping.

Sure enough, Skipper was topless. I hadn't realized how much that sports bra had been holding back. She was a whole cup-size bigger than I'd thought, a fertility goddess basking in the flickering hearth. God, those nipples were bigger than I'd imagined! Jacques took one of his chains off of his neck and clipped it around Skipper's. Instantly, it transformed from radiating masculine energy to feminine, complementing her mall-punk choker. I realized then that these gendered totems were merely conduits for the raw sexual energy humans project; that they put out whatever kind of energy we put into them, but it definitely comes from us.

Jacques's chest was a sight to behold as much as Skipper's, his muscles pumped full of sailor tattoos neath a jungle of curly brown foliage. Somehow, even his nipple rings were masculine. Straight, thick, silver barbells. Until then, I'd always thought nipple rings were dainty--but I didn't know Jacques.

Here was a true scholar of both sexuality and eastern esotericism. He had the Kama Sutra on his bookshelf, in between the Tibetan Book of the Dead on one side, and Foucault's L'Histoire de la sexualité on the other. Skipper laid the Kama Sutra open on the rug, playfully exploring it by firelight. "This one's my favorite! It's called the Bull."

"Olé!" Jacques confidently slipped off his trousers. He was hairy, big, already hard, and--NO FUCKING WAY! Was that another barbell, crucifying his twenty-centimeter uncut Canadian cock!? I'd never seen anything like it before. Even spying it from afar through the slats in the banister from my dark corner up the stairs, I couldn't help getting wood myself. I instinctively reached into my pants to indulge.

Jacques laid back into a nest of blankets on a shaggy rug down by the fireside as the opening raga of Love You To filled the room. His magnificent cock protruded mightily into the air, its barbell accenting it like a viking helmet. There could be no doubt as to whom was the bull.

Skipper disrobed, but was facing away from the stairs. I couldn't get a good look at her pussy, though it appeared to be clean-shaven. Still, I stroked it to her tramp stamp, which was more than enough. She initiated the proceedings with an intimate kiss, her tongue ring lingering in Jacques' mouth as it had in mine not long before. I was suddenly awash with jealousy. It killed my boner.

Next, Skipper straddled Jacques's head, grabbed it, and shoved it into her twat as hard as she could. The jackhammer motion rippled through her bosom, in sync with her purrs of pleasure. Jacques devoured her cunt until pussy juice cascaded down his chin.

"I'm ready!" Skipper declared. She dismounted Jacques's face and quickly re-positioned to suck his cock. Her tongue ring tantalizingly tangoed with his "frenum" piercing (I looked it up). It didn't need much sucking, though. He was rock hard in ten seconds, easy. That's when the main event started.

Skipper turned around to face away from Jacques. She mounted him reverse cowgirl style, then thrust forward and arched her back like the cobra pose from yoga. The inflection point of the concavity was right on her kundalini lotus, as if to intake the energy from Jacques's cock, load it into the lotus and blast it up Skipper's spine, into her head and beyond.

I started to understand the mystical experience to which she had earlier referred. This was nothing like the sex my roommate had been having in our dorm-room when he thought I was asleep. For both Jacques and Skipper, this was a transcendent experience! They were tapped into something beyond the material. I could feel it. Skipper was following the beacon straight to the top of the tower, out of the abyss and into the light.

Stroking myself, I realized I was relating more to Skipper's receptive experience than I was to Jacques's penetrative experience. It was like watching Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally... "I'll have what she's having." I wanted to have that kind of breakthrough, to be a conduit for energy to flow between earth and beyond. Is there something inherently feminine about that kind of orgasm? Is that kundalini? Or maybe just gay? It was all so confusing, I totally forgot I was spying on people having sex!

My stroking gave way to heavy breathing, and Jacques took notice. He stared daggers up the stairs at me, but didn't stop or tell Skipper. I took my queue to split and scurried back to the bedroom. God, that was so fucking hot! I leaped onto the mattress and humped it to completion. Sweet relief!

The session may not have lasted long, but the orgasm was something else. Maybe it was the B-side of Revolver playing through the floorboards, but I was suddenly overwhelmed by psychedelic energy. Lightning flashed outside, the storm seeming to climax with me. I felt Skipper and Jacques in my head too. Were we all tuned in to the same cosmic frequency? Were we somehow orgasming together? This orgasm came from a different place, down the back of my spine. What if Skipper was relaying all that energy through her lotus and into mine? No way. It's just a coincidence that I had a good orgasm while thinking about her. I do it every day. Nothing extraordinary, right? Tomorrow Never Knows.