Bead Slut

Story Info
Wife submits to her desires.
2.6k words
4.34
230.6k
39
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

I am not a writer. I am a fifty one year old man going through a sexual adventure with my fifty year old wife that is very exciting. Yet, because of family and 'position' in the community, I cannot discuss it with anyone. So what better place to share, without embarrassment or threat of exposure this ongoing change in our lives. If enough people respond to this true life experience, I will continue to keep people abreast of the relationship. If not I will hang up my writing career. I will try not to be too long winded and keep the background history to a minimum. For like all of you, I know the primary reason we read these stories online.

Lori and I have been married 24 years and have two sons. One a sophomore in college and another a senior in high school. We live in the Bay Area and I make a very comfortable living in the Hi-Tech industry (yes, I survived these past few years!). Lori does not need to work and now that the kids are older has much more time for community involvement. She is a very attractive woman who takes pride in keeping herself in shape and always impeccably dressed. Though she bares no resemblance to Farrah Fawcett my comparison is this: Farrah Fawcett is a beautiful woman now but if you compare her to the famous poster from the "Charlie's Angels' days she has lost her youthful body and complexion. Lori is like this also. She will still turn the head of men who appreciate beauty and maturity and the experience that goes with it. She is 5'5" tall, 120 pounds with short brown hair and a well proportioned body. She feels more comfortable wearing sexy lingerie than being nude because she is bothered that she has lost the hard body of her youth. I am very fortunate to have such a sexy wife.

Our sex life is very healthy and now with the boys being older we are having a renewal because time has become a commodity that we have much more of. I, like many men I read about has fantasied about her being with other men or going out in public sans panties, or flashing truckers etc. Yet our sex life has until recently been very private and I have no regrets for I love this woman dearly. I now take Wednesdays off and this is the day we spend enjoying each other at our leisure. Now, we have sex more than once a week, but the other times seem to be under covers and quietly done with an ear out for the sons and other goings on in a family settings.

I have always enjoyed reading D/s stories and really enjoy them from either the tops or bottoms perspective. I have never noticed any submissive, or for that matter dominate side to Lori during our lovemaking and have never really pursued it; until about three months ago.

It was a Wednesday morning and I was getting out of the shower when I noticed Lori was dressed in heels a short skirt and a blouse without a bra. I know she would never go out in public like this, so I smiled broadly and started to dry quickly as I felt my cock start to harden. She knew I enjoyed it when she dressed sexily and it added to our fun when we had the time to play. I loved to be surprised by what she would have hidden under her clothes. Sometimes I'd find her without panties or with a double ended dildo sticking obscenely out of her cunt or the word 'slut' written above her trimmed pussy or with nipple clamps on her tits. Lori was imaginative and knew I loved it.

I walked over to her and we kissed in the dressing area with me looking in the mirrors taking in my nude body contrasted to her clothed and sexy outfit. Our tongues battled as I watched her hand stroke my cock against her skirt. I reached under her skirt and felt her cunt which was wet with her excitement. I also felt something hanging from her waist and wasn't sure what it was. I slipped behind her and with both of us looking in the mirror I slowly pulled up her skirt until her pussy came into view. Above it were some beads she had worn around her waist like a belt. I recognized the beads from a Mardi Gras party we had gone to a few years ago (and no she didn't flash her tits to get them). They were purple and a long enough strand that if she wore them around her neck they would hang below her waist. I never thought of them as sexy and even at this moment I thought them cute but not really sexy. As I reached up to cup her breast, the beads that she had tucked into the back of the skirt came loose and fell to the ground. We both laughed and she gave a look that said 'So much for that idea.' For whatever reason I had her step out of the ring of beads at her feet and I picked them up. I took one end and tied a big knot into the beads and handed them to her. She smiled and was starting to put them around her neck, much like the beads the flappers wore in the 1920's. I grabbed her hand and told her I wanted her to put the knot of beads in her pussy.

She looked at me oddly but gave me her 'I'll try anything' smile and slowly started to push them in her cunt. I could tell she was excited because she gets very wet when she is and you could hear her cunt as she forced them into herself. When she was done I told her to let the end go and the beads fell and hung between her legs just beyond her knees. I pushed her skirt down and told her to walk for me. She walked from one end of the bedroom to the other and you could hear the slight clicking of the beads as she stepped and if you looked carefully you could just see the end of them poking below her skirt.

I told her she looked very sexy, that she was my bead slut. She smiled and had a look in her eyes I hadn't recognized before. I told he I was going to take her out to lunch dressed as she was and she had no choice because bead sluts did as they were told. She looked down to the ground and quietly whispered "Yes, Sir" to me. As I said Lori never had exhibited any submissive behavior before and I thought I would press it a bit. We both knew we wouldn't go out in public like this but I thought I'd see what else I could make her do.

"Come here, slut and squat so I can see my beads." Lori walked up to me and gave me one of the wettest and sexiest kisses ever. She slowly squatted down in front of my cock and spread her legs wide. In the mirror I could see the end of the beads touching the floor. Lori is great at cock sucking and we both knew that was next on my list. We always used oral sex in our lovemaking and because I am a very visual guy Lori would let me come on her tits or pussy or ass often. She had only let me come on her face years ago but really didn't like it. When I would come in her mouth she would always run to the sink and spit out the cum and brush her teeth. I never really minded but today I thought I would see how far I could go.

"Rub my cock on you face, bead slut. Don't suck it yet. I want you to look up at me as you rub my hard cock against your face."

Lori did as she was told and I could hear little moans from her throat as she rubbed the head of the cock against her cheek and lips and nose. I told her to suck the cock like a slut and she quickly engulfed its engorged head. I looked down at her just enjoying this experience when I sighted the beads and had an idea. I told her to reach down and hand me my leash. When she heard this she moaned around my cock and grabbed the beads and handed me the end. If I bent slightly I could hold them and pull gently. As I pulled the knot would tug at her cunt and the beads rubbed against her clit. She looked so hot I had to fight from shooting my load.

I started to jerk quickly on the beads and I guess the action was what she needed because she grabbed my legs and with my cock in her mouth she froze for a few seconds as a mini orgasm swept through her body. I admonished her for cumming without my permission and pulled my cock from her mouth. I told her bead sluts must learn their place. I told her to stand up and remove her blouse and skirt. She stood in front of me with a slight glean of perspiration on her face and a quicken breath. I then told her to remove all her jewelry because sluts only deserve to wear their beads. She took off her rings and her Rolex watch and put them on the counter. She stood with her legs slightly apart only in heels and with the purple beads hanging from her cunt. I grabbed the beads and lead her over to the bed and told her to kneel down on the bench at the end of the bed. I pulled the beads so that they followed the crack of her ass and told her she needed to be punished for her actions. This whole time, Lori had barely spoke yet I again heard her soft voice whisper, "Yes, Sir".

We had never really been into spanking and I didn't want to hurt her but I felt this would reinforce my dominate role. As I tugged on the beads with one hand I swatted her ass cheeks with the other. Hard enough to leave a rosy redness to her ass but not enough to really hurt her. The moans I heard were the sexiest I had ever witnessed from Lori so I knew she was into this as much as I. I had her stand and lead her by her leash back to the mirrored dressing area. I told her to squat again and suck my cock. I told her the quicker I jerked on the chain the faster she was to suck and when I stopped tugging she was to swallow my cock and keep it in her throat until she felt her leash jerk.

This went on for a few minutes and as I jerked, her moans became louder and her sucking quicker. For our first time she was giving me what I would I would call a nasty blow job. Saliva was dripping out of her mouth onto her chest and she was moaning and sucking noisily. When I would stop tugging she would push her head down my cock till her nose was in my pubic hair and I could see her eyes water as she fought the gag reflex. I was in heaven! I was so into the pleasure of this that I was being selfish. I knew her legs must be getting tired and her jaw aching but I couldn't stop. At one point I forgot the beads and was brought to my senses as I heard her gagging around my cock. She was so into this she was holding my cock deep in my throat until she could feel the tug of her leash; she wanted to please me even though it had to be uncomfortable to her.

I finally told her to stop and pulled my cock out of her mouth. I told her to stick her tongue out and I slapped the head against it. I told her I was going to shoot my first load of cum on her tongue and then the rest on her tits. As I rubbed the head against her lips and tugged on her leash I told her after I came she was to lay on the floor and masturbate for me until she came. In the past, like a lot of guys I think, once I would cum I was through with sex and ready to move on. I knew if I wanted this to continue in the future I needed to follow through after I came. Though I had seen Lori jerk off before, usually I would leave after cumming and she would lay on the bed and masturbate if she was still horny. This time things would be different. I told her she was to cum on the floor because bead sluts don't deserve the bed. I told her she was to cum lying on her back tugging on her leash with my cum in her mouth. When I asked her if she understood she looked up at me and smiled and nodded yes. I stuck my cock back in her mouth and tugged on the leash quickly and watched as her head moved at my command.

As I was ready to cum I pulled out of her mouth, dropped the beads and started to stroke my cock. Her tongue came out without any instruction and her eyes looked anxiously up at me. The excitement of the session and the length of it provided a larger than usual and more forceful orgasm for me. The first jet of cum actually missed her tongue and hit her in the cheek, I readjusted my aim and shot the next into her mouth and the last five spurts onto her tits. I told her to lay down and play with herself. This was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. My fifty year old wife laying on her back covered in cum tugging on beads and rubbing the cum into her tits. I knelt down beside her and knew she was close to cumming because her eyes were closed and her body was stiffening.

"Slut, before you cum, open your eyes and look at me." Lori looked up, disappointed because she was so close. I took the head of my cock and rubbed it on her tits coating it with the thick cum. I put it to her lips and told her she was to cum with my cock in her mouth, now. She opened her mouth, closed her eyes and as my cock was swallowed her body shook with what seemed like the longest orgasm I had ever witnessed.

Afterwards there was kind of a silly look between us and she headed for the shower. We didn't really speak of that morning and life seemed to go on as usual. I would never try to exert any dominate behavior in our routine life. We still had our late night quick love affairs and it seemed to me Lori was wetter during these times, but it could have been wishful thinking. The following Wednesday she had a community meeting so we had no time to play. The following week while we were in bed she asked, with a smile on her face, if she should get her beads. When I said no I could detect a sadness in her but she didn't say anything. I hoped I could move her submissive behavior to the next level and wanted to let the urge build in her. I was going to Seattle for a four day conference in a week and planned on surprising her by bring her along....and her beads.

To be continued....if there is interest.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers