Bear Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

---------------------------

After going home, I often thought of Lil. Mind you, I didn't love her but I often wondered about being with one woman. Of course, Lil said that she and the old man did some light swinging. It was always on the old mans terms so I could imagine what would happen if she told him about me. He'd shit a brick.

Business was good and I was back in my routine. I worked and usually went out for dinner and then went over to Ray's for a few beers and maybe a piece of ass. The fucking wasn't as important to me anymore. Don't get me wrong here, I love it but I didn't have to have it everyday.

I got a call from the funeral director. He told me that a man had stopped by and inquired about mom's grave. I went out there and sure enough, there was a basket of flowers from Milton. The card just said, "I'll miss you, love Milton."

Milton had asked the funeral director if there was enough money to pay for her funeral. He told me that when the old man heard that there were more than enough donations and that I gave the remainder to the church, he actually had a tear in his eye. Son of a bitch, I thought; the old man really did have feelings for mom. I figured it was his lifestyle that mom wouldn't agree to.

Milton donated another thousand dollars to the church in honor of my mom. I have to say that made me feel good. I still didn't care for the bastard but it was good to know that he held feelings for mom.

End of Chapter one

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers