Bear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

Her daughters arrived with their kids but both of the fathers had to work that day. I stood up and Ellen introduced me as Milton but told her daughters that my nickname was Bear. I said my hello's to both of them.

They were nice looking women. Both were tall like their mother. Tracy put her daughter Abby, short for Abigale on the floor so she could crawl around. She walked but was rather unsteady on her feet. She was the cutest little thing.

The two boys Travis and Troy came up to me and started asking me about my tattoos. I explained a few of them to the boys. Troy who was the oldest said, "Grandma has tattoos," looking over at Ellen he said, "Don't you Grandma."

Ellen kind of smiled and said, "Yes Troy I do, but you don't need to be talking about them."

It was as if Troy never heard her when he said, "She's got a big butterfly above her butt."

"Troy!" said Tracy. I don't think Mr. Bear is interested in grandma's butt."

All three women knew it was too late when they started laughing. Ellen looked over at me and said, "Don't you dare say a word," then told Troy, "Troy, that's enough talk about tattoos for now."

While the women were getting dinner ready, I was holding Abby; she had crawled up to me. What a sweet little girl. She would pull on my beard but wasn't at all afraid of me. Travis came walking in and said, "Read papa Bear to us." At first, I didn't understand until I took the book from him and it was 'The Three Bears'. He associated me as the PaPa Bear. With Abby on my lap and the two boys sitting by my feet, I read them the story and acted it out with each character. As simple as this was, I was having a great time.

I invited everyone to my place the following weekend. At first, they said no but I explained I had quite a few acres and we could have a cookout. I'd even supply the steaks.

Ellen said that the kids didn't eat steak. I told her I'd have hot dogs for the kids and steaks for all the adults. Once they felt they weren't imposing on me everyone agreed to come. Ellen smiled and gave me a light kiss as I left for home.

During the week, we ate out a couple of times and Ellen told me how much her daughters liked me. I told her I really thought they were nice, too. I said I especially liked the kids and how they called me Papa Bear. I was never around kids much and now I felt I missed something in my life.

I wanted to do something special for these kids when they visited my home. I went shopping for the steaks and then bought an inflatable pool. It actually had a filtering system and was four feet high but I only filled it half way so Abby could enjoy it too. I didn't tell Ellen about it and when she showed up early she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Bear, I can't believe you did that. The kids are going to love it."

She quickly called her daughters and told them to make sure the kids brought their swimsuits. Ellen was also surprised that my trailer was so clean. I guess when you see a big old guy like me, you don't expect it. I figured she probably came early to help me clean up the place before her kids arrived.

It was one thing that I had always learned from my mom; always take care of what you own. It doesn't take that long to clean up your own mess. I took Ellen out to the garden and we picked some tomatoes and onions for dinner.

Everyone showed up and we were having a great time. Tracy and Marie both got in the pool with the kids. They said it was hot out and it felt nice. Besides, there was no way Abby could be in there by herself.

I had some yard games and horseshoes to play. Joe and Bill, the husbands of Tracy and Marie seemed to have a good time. Everyone seemed surprised that I was a good cook. I grilled the steaks, threw on a few hot dogs for the kids and had some of the extras like baked beans and a veggie tray. The women brought potato salad and the desserts.

Both women had on their bathing suits. They did look good but I was only interested in their mom. I asked Ellen why she didn't wear her swimsuit and she gave me some excuse. She promised to wear it the next time.

Our day went much too fast for me. I felt like I was part of a family and everyone was leaving. We decided to have another cookout in two weeks when Joe and Bill would be off work again.

On Sunday, I called Ellen and asked her if she wanted to help me finish some of the leftovers. I also mentioned I added more water to the pool and it was big enough for the two of us to relax in.

Ellen came over and we both had a beer. When it was gone, she went in the bedroom to change into her bathing suit. I put mine on in the bathroom and left my shirt on for now.

When she came out, she had on a nice one-piece swimsuit that showed part of the dolphin tattoo above her breast. "I guess you get to see my other one, too." She turned and in the small of her back was a tattoo of a large butterfly.

I took off my shirt and she saw a few more of mine. We both laughed and headed into the pool. It was more like a hot tub without the bubbles. We both sat in the water and drank our beer.

"Ellen, what do you think about us? Is there any chance for us?"

"Bear, you're one of the nicest men I have met in a long time. I hope there can be more but we need to take it slow. I'm really beginning to care for you. In fact when you don't call about having dinner together I feel a bit sad."

"I thought I was bothering you too much. I love being with you," I mentioned.

Ellen came over to me and sat next to me in the pool. I put my arm around her. There was just something special about her to me. After soaking in the pool for a while, we got out and I threw on a couple of steaks while she took the leftovers out of the fridge. We were still in our swimsuits but I had put my shirt back on. I didn't think she wanted to see my hairy chest while eating.

After we finished eating, we cleaned up our mess together. We sat in the living room and put on some soft music. I couldn't help but lean over and kiss her. It was our first romantic kiss. I was hoping I didn't push it to far because I really liked Ellen.

She stared at me and we were both quiet for a few seconds. It was then that Ellen leaned forward and kissed me. This time I touched her breast; she felt good. We continued kissing and walked together into the bedroom.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "You said you wanted to take it slow."

"Bear, we aren't kids anymore and we're not getting any younger. We can still make love, can't we?" answered Ellen. "Just remember that you don't own me and I don't own you. I do want to make love with you."

She slipped out of her swimsuit and I got out of mine. She was a nice looking woman for her age. I finally was able to see her third tattoo. It was Tweety Bird. It was in her pelvic region just to the left of her trimmed muff. As she lay on the bed, I kissed Tweety time and time again.

I moved over and ran my face on her muff. Lowering my head, I pushed my tongue into her moist pussy. I stayed there for quite awhile. I wanted her to know that she was more than just a lay. I kept kissing her pussy lips and rubbing my beard all over her lower region.

"Bear, take me now but be gentle. It's been awhile."

I slipped my rock hard cock into her. She felt so good. I held myself up with my arms because I didn't want to put my weight on her. I was able to rise up and hold her legs up while I pumped into her. I looked at her and I saw a woman who was about to orgasm. I pumped faster and harder as she came.

"Oh, God, that feels so good. Please don't stop," said Ellen.

I laid down on her for a few seconds and wrapped my arms around her. Then I turned us with her on top of me and my cock still buried deep within her. She sat up and started moving her pelvic. Smiling down at me she said, "It's your turn, come for me."

She started moving up and down my shaft. We were both in a deep sweat now as I felt myself getting ready to shoot into her. I could see she knew I was ready too.

As I came, I felt her pussy lips tighten around my cock. After our orgasms, she fell forward on my chest; we were both exhausted. She rolled off me and we both took a short nap.

After that weekend, we had dinner together at least three times a week. Her family accepted me and the kids dropped the name Bear and just called me Papa.

Ellen and I did take it slow. We went out maybe every other week other than our dinners together. On weekends, we had the grandkids over to my place seeing as I had the room for them. We even went to Jessie and Chrissy's place for their family gatherings once in awhile. Ellen's grandkids fit right in.

Life was good. Many times Ellen and I talked about a future together. For some reason we never took the big step. We did make love at least every other week, usually at my place. We needed time to think. She had two marriages behind her already but I'd never made it that far.

I spent a lot less time at Ray's bar. I might have a beer or two and then leave. I never approached any woman since I've met Ellen. I didn't want anyone else. A few gals that I have been with before were a bit perturbed when I told them thanks, but no thanks.

Tracy, Ellen's daughter told me one weekend when the family was over that she wanted me to know that her and her sister's family liked me and knew their mom loved me. She didn't interfere with Ellen and me but just wanted me to know that I was accepted by everyone in the family.

I talked with Ellen and asked her if she thought we would make it if we ever got married.

"Bear, I really care for you but I don't know if you could commit to one woman for the rest of your life. As far as making it, for me I could stay with you forever if you were always faithful to me. So what I guess I'm saying is that it's your call."

We dated and did the stuff with the family for the next few months.

We were together for about six months when I asked Ellen to move in with me. I had the nice trailer and acreage. I even had a hot tub recently installed on a patio I had built.

"Bear, I love you but I can't just move in with you. I won't set an example like that for my kids and grandkids. As much as I love you I can't do it."

"You really love me? I mean really love me?"

"Yes Bear, I really do love you," she said as she kissed me.

Her family all arrived and it was colder outside so I had put the swimming pool away but the kids liked the hot tub too. As we were all sitting down to eat, I set a little package in front of Ellen. I think everyone knew what it was. I had bought an engagement ring for her last week.

She opened it and I saw the tears in her eyes.

"Ellen, I'm not good with words. I know I'm just a big old ex-biker but I'm in love with you and have been for quite some time. My mom is probably the only other woman I have ever loved. I want you to be my wife. I don't know much about being married but I figure you're the woman who can teach me.

"I know I love you and will always be honest and true to you. All I ask is the same from you. Well, I guess that all I need is your answer?"

She looked at her daughters who were in tears and then back at me. She knew I meant it from the heart.

"Yes Bear, I'll marry you and promise to always be honest and true to you."

She stood up and we kissed in front of her family.

I know I had tears in my eyes when little Troy asked me if I was all right.

"I'm fine little fella, I've never been better."

****

Epilogue:

We are planning a wedding and this time Ellen and I will be the main attraction. We've already contacted Jessie, Chrissy, Ryan and Sharon to be in our wedding party.

Ellen did ask me away from the kids if I was sure I could be monogamous. I told her I have been ever since the day we met. It was the truth. I would never have believed that an over the hill biker could find true love.

I figured that my mom was my guardian angel and looking down at me. She knew I needed a good woman in my life and found Ellen for me. "Thanks Mom!"

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12