Bear Lake Summer Camp Ch. 01

Story Info
Dressed for a swim.
2.7k words
3.4
17k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: TRIGGERS - This story contains rough and coerced sex. Please do not read on if this may affect you and please accept my apologies. This story is written as pure fantasy ONLY and I do not condone the behaviour of the antagonists. If you cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality then please do not read on! Otherwise, please enjoy!

*******************

I'm buzzing. For the first time all summer I'm finally managing to get to a party. Having spent the last 2 years away at college, coming home to a small town had been torturous. There was nothing to do here when you're 20. Even with a fake ID, all the bar owners knew who I was. Just one of the drawbacks of having a step-father who owned half the town. Yep, my mother re-married rich. Another drawback being that I had to attend functions every other night, help present that "family man" image. It really cut in to my partying time and I had missed several already. Lucky for me an old friend was throwing a pool party while his parents were out of town.

Rooting through my draws, I pull out several bikinis before settling on the one. I tie the gold strings of the top behind my neck, then position the emerald green triangular cups over my plentiful breasts before tying the upper set of gold strings behind my back. I tighten both knots, making sure the top is nice and tight to hold up my breasts. Next comes the matching briefs, emerald green with a gold trim. I slide them up my shapely legs, kept toned with years of tennis, moving them up over my pert ass. They're a tight fit, snapping in to place as I pull my thumbs away from the bands, the gold trim just concealing the dark red landing strip that leads to my snatch. With my social life being so non-existent since I got back from college, it had been 6 weeks since my last lay - not counting my vibrator. Checking myself out in the mirror, I'm fairly confident that I can change that tonight!

A quick cab ride later and I'm downing shots with my old friends from high school. We trade stories about the last year as the music pumps around us, the party in full swing. There's at least 80 people here and I can tell it's going to be a great night. I jump in the pool, dipping my head under, letting my long dark red hair get wet. I know it's going to curl and stick to my skin, but I'm not bothered, I'm finally having some fun. I mingle in the pool, catching up with people, enjoying the night.

I come across Kayden, an old class mate from high school. Back then he was a nice guy, but not exactly what you would consider sexy. Apparently the last 2 years had been good to him! Having taken up swimming in college, he looked completely at home in the water, with a finely chiseled six pack and abs I could bounce coins off. We talk, we flirt, and pretty soon I'm leaning back against the side of the pool with my legs wrapped around his waist, our tongues colliding. I don't care how many people are around, I've never been one to be shy about public displays of affection. We grind together, his cock poking against me under the surface. The pool water is not the only thing making me wet. This night is going great and I'm ready to make it greater - until suddenly the music abruptly stops.

Everyone turns to the speakers and let out a collective groan. Stood next to them is a police officer, smugly surveying us all. "For fuck sake..." I mutter under my breath. Just my luck! Randy as Hell, down to fuck, and the party ends up being busted by the cops!

"Okay boys and girls, let's see what we got here..." From his accent I can tell he's local, has a southern drawl - 'Hick Speak' as I liked to call it. As far as police officer's went, he looked harmless. Even from the pool I can tell he's not very tall, a couple of inches taller than my 5'5 at the most, with short cropped hair. He looked to be in his late forties, early fifties maybe. He was old by my standards anyway. And not handsome by any stretch. His khaki uniform looked a little baggy on him, like the police department didn't make them that small for men. 'Probably would have been better off with a women's medium...' I thought to myself. All told, he looked a little pathetic.

I watch over Kayden's shoulder as the officer walks around the edge of the pool, approaching a pretty blonde girl in a red bikini holding a can of beer. I recognise her from school, she was in the year below me I think.

He asks her how old she is in a friendly manner, smiling cheerfully, disarmingly. She stammers out that she's twenty-one, clearly nervous... clearly lying, her eyes looking at the ground. I feel bad for her, but I'm mainly just pissed off that my clit has been teased. Until I see what happens next.

The officer's demeanour changes drastically. He leans into her, his face just an inch from hers. No longer a friendly policeman, he now looks more like a wolf about to devour a lamb. The tone of his voice completely different as he tells her not to lie to him. The whole thing is thoroughly creepy, sending a rare shiver down my spine. There's no need to imagine how the girl feels, she burst out sobbing and admits she's eighteen.

The smile on the copper's face has changed now too. It's victorious, but creepy. He looks delighted at the girl's misery. Fucking ass-hole. He takes the can from her and has a victory sip. I wonder how pathetic his life must be that he has to take pride from scaring teenage girls. Maybe it's the vodka shots I've had, but my blood is boiling and I'm feeling confrontational. "Party's over kids!" He shouts loudly as he heads back towards the gate, throwing the can over his shoulder as he starts to walk away. It lands in the pool, right next to me and Kayden. I look to him, expecting him to say something, but he just looks dumbstruck. Great - I'm not the only wet pussy in the party. I push him off me, sure that I've never been this angry before.

"Seriously?!" I shout as I make my way to the ladder at the edge of the pool. Climbing the steps, I glance over as he turns back. I get on to dry land, the pool water dripping off my half naked body. Now that it's wet, my bikini looks like it's been painted on to my pale skin.

"What did you say?!" He starts striding back towards me, trying to look menacing, but it won't work on me. Sure, he creeped me out before, but I guess now we're on level ground I'm feeling braver. I have the kind of confidence that only money can buy. One of the perks of having a step-dad who owns half the town. Of course, the five shots of vodka flowing through my petite frame help as well.

I size him up with my pale blue eyes as he approaches and I can tell he's eyeing me up as well. How could he not? "Like, do you not have actual crimes to deal with?! Do you dumb, lazy pigs have nothing better to do than stop us from swimming?!"

"You better take that back little girl..." His eyes never leave my tits, droplets of water running down from my shoulders to them, trickling through my cleavage. The whole party is silent, staring at us both, except for the girl he harassed earlier, who is still sobbing by the pool, being comforted by her friend.

I turn to my left, smiling at everyone in the pool. It's ok guys, I got this. "No! Now listen, I know that you know who I am and who my step-father is, so how about you leave us to it and I won't have him end your career..." I study his face to see if my threat has landed. He doesn't seem bothered, which bothers me "Seriously, he plays golf with the mayor. One phone call and you're done!"

He steps towards me, getting up close and personal like he did with the other girl "Listen, girly girl, I have no idea who you are, or who your step-daddy is, and I don't much care for the mayor..." He moves in close to my face, and I can see why that girl was crying... he's very intense "What I do know is that you are under arrest. Now turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I'm genuinely shocked "Bu..But I'm Chloe Armstrong..." No re-action. "My step-dad is Shane Armstrong..." He doesn't look surprised, which is surprising. "I'm an Armstrong!" I shout loudly in his face.

"Fine... Chloe Armstrong; Step-daughter of Shane Armstrong... of House Armstrong..." He says loudly for the crowd, emphasising my surname each time he says it, waving his arms around theatrically "You. Are. Under. Arrest!" He says each word slowly, punctuating his point. "Now turn the fuck around and put your fucking hands behind your fucking back!"

"Wha...wait...what?!" He doesn't wait for me, but instead grabs my shoulders and spins me around. Before I can react, my hands are pulled behind me and the metal cuffs have clicked around my skinny wrists. "Hey!" I try to move my hands but they're locked in tight. He grabs my shoulders and turns me towards the back gate, pushing me forward. I have no choice but to walk, trying to comprehend what's happening... what shouldn't be happening!

"The rest of you, go home!" He keeps pushing me towards the exit, when Brad, the host of the party, steps in his way.

"Officer, come on man, she's just a little drunk, can't you let this slide?!" He scratches the back of his neck nervously as he talks. I'm about to chime in when the cop places his hand on his holster.

"Son, move out of my fucking way, or else..." Brad quickly complies. Well, at least he had the balls to try. I'm thrust forward again and out of the gate. I can see his cruiser parked just below a street light.

"You're making a huge mistake! I swear to God, you'll fucking pay for this!" I've found my voice again, and I'm going to use it. We reach the cruiser "When my step-dad finds out - ahhhh!" He slams me down, bending me over the boot of the car. His hand firmly grips my neck, holding me down, my left cheek and breasts squished against the vehicle as he leans over me. His feet kick my legs apart and he steps between them. "Uhhhh!" I let out a primal cry as his crotch slams against my ass, the force reverberating around my waist, sending a shock to my sensitive nether regions.

He leans over and whispers harshly in my ear "Listen hear Chloe, I don't give a fuck about your daddy, or step-daddy, or whoever the fuck he is. Quite frankly girl, he should have taught you some respect for the law!" I squirm under him, letting out a little cry when he thrusts himself against my ass again, pressing some of the pool water out of the material "Guess I'll just have to teach you some tonight!"

"Get off me!" I buck my ass back, wriggling under him, but he holds me in place. I'm genuine in what I say, but something about his hot breath in my ear sends hot flashes through me. Most guys will do anything to impress me, be the perfect gentlemen that they think I want them to be, but his harsh tone hits me deep. He keeps moving his hips, releasing the pressure on my waist, before slamming them back in to me. Perhaps is my over hyper-sex drive making my imagination run wild, but I could swear he was dry humping my ass. He's probably just toying with me, letting me get free a little before pinning me back down "Fucking pig!"

"You've got quite a mouth on you Chloe, must get you in to a lot of trouble." I hear a car door open and he pulls me up "Let's see if it can get you out of trouble..." Before I can protest, he forces my head down and then pushes me on to the back seat, the car door slamming shut as I struggle to sit upright.

Through the window I can see him under the street light looking down at his khaki pants. My damp bikini briefs have left a wet patch on them in the shape of my bum. He says something to himself, but I can't quite hear it. Something about wanting to get his something wet tonight. It sounded like clock, but he must have meant pants. But why would he want to get his pants wet? Or his clock for that matter? My thoughts are scrambled - how can I still be turned on after being arrested and humiliated by this creep? And why did Kayden have to be such a wimp?! I barely have time to think about it. He's already back in the car and peeling quickly away from the curb, throwing my body sideways. It's hard to balance with your hands behind your back and I'm even more pissed off now, finding myself lying down again when I had only just managed to sit up.

I struggle to shimmy upright in the back seat, my wet body slipping on the plastic seat covers - I don't even want to know why they have those. It takes a few minutes, and I swear I can hear him laughing at me under his breath, but I manage it. A metal mesh screen separates us. "You're going to fucking pay for what you just did back there! Do you hear me?! Your job is done!" I get no reaction from him. He just drives on in silence, glancing back at me in his rear-view every now and again. My shoulders are pulled back by the cuffs, my chest pushed outwards. I wriggle my wrists in the cuffs for a few moments, leaning forward, seeing if I can get loose. Obviously I can't, so I give up, sitting back in the seat, pouting in silence. I take deep breaths, my breasts rising and falling as I try to control both my anger and my hornyness. What I would give to be at home with my vibrator right now. It may be a lonely affair, but at least I wouldn't be on my way to jail!

My mind races, seething at what has been done to me so far. How dare he arrest me, an Armstrong?! Sure, I'm only an Armstrong through marriage, but I took his name all the same and we basically own this shit town! He'll pay for this, I'm sure of it. Suddenly I realise something - I have no idea where we are! We're not in town, where the police station is, we're driving through the woods on the edge of town. He turns off the main road that runs through the forest, on to a smaller, bumpier road, the trees closing in around us.

"Hey! Where the hell are we?!" I lean forward towards the mesh "Where the hell are you taking me?! Answer me!" My breasts bounce softly from the bumpy road and I can see his eyes looking back at me in his mirror "Hey! What the fuck are you -" BANG!

He smacks his hand on the meshing "Shut the fuck up!"

I look around, the thoughts of my vibrator replaced with panic. Then I see it. The headlights shine on the sign as we pass it. It's covered in moss and dirt, but I can read the words clear enough - Welcome to Bear Lake Summer Camp.

He stops at a gate "Why are we here?!" I'm really starting to panic now. My mum had always warned me about this place, forbid me from even entertaining the idea of coming out here. I had heard the infamous stories of this place. The stories of Donny Bilson.

"You said you wanted to swim, so I'm taking you swimming... you're dressed for it..."