Bear Lake Summer Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flash illuminates the water around the dock "Ahhh!" In a flash, it's gone...

"What?!" He keeps on snapping pictures of my ass.

"In the water! There's something there!" I'm not sure what it was. A figure? Something appeared for a second under the surface, I'm sure of it.

"Hahaha! Sure there was Chloe..." I can hear him shuffling along the dock towards me, his trousers still around his ankles "Don't worry Chloe, Old Donny ain't comin to fuck you..." He drops to his knees behind me "That's my job..." He smacks my ass hard and I scream as the force pushes me forward, my face going over the edge of the dock. Before I can fall in the water, he grabs my cuffed hands, holding me over the edge, my breasts hanging above the water "Unless you want Old Donny to fuck you instead? Is that what you want?! Cuz I can let you go right now Cherry Pie!"

"No! Please! No!" I'm staring down at the black water below. Why is he doing this?! Did I not please him enough? "Please don't!"

"So you want me to fuck you instead?!"

"Yes!" I cry out.

"Yes what?!"

How could I forget? "Yes officer!"

"Yes officer, what, Chloe?!"

"Yes officer, I... I want you to fuck me!" I beg, my pussy throbbing.

"Well alright then, I guess Donny's gonna have to go with out!" He pulls me away from the edge. Still holding the cuffs, he spanks my ass again, then rubs his now-hard-again dick over my bikini clad ass "You want this huh?!" He spanks me again.

"Yes officer..." I moan.

He laughs and hooks his fingers in to the waist-band of my bikini. Just as he's about to pull them down, we both hear a sudden splash in the water. Now we're both still, both silent. I scan the water ahead of me, my heart pounding in my chest. Even though he's behind me, I can tell he's worried too. His breathing was already heavy, but now it's a little faster "Probably just a cat fish..." There's some bubbling in that water nearby "You know what? I'm bored of this spot. I got a nice one set up inside..." He gently lets go of my bound hands, allowing me to rest myself on the dock. I can hear him quickly belt up his trousers, then he grabs my waist and hoists me back over his shoulders "Come on, that pussy needs a seein' to..." I can tell he's spooked as we head back up the jetty; he's got one hand on my ass, the other one is on his holster. I lift my head, watching as the lake gets further away, sure something is out there... but what?

12