Bear Women - Anna

Story Info
Young Intern meets professional woman in her office.
3.2k words
4.42
101k
41

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories about the women of a company that uses a paw print as its logo. I make no representation as to the truth of these stories or who they may or may not represent.

When I first started working at the company as an intern, one of the women that I immediately noticed was Anna. She looked to be in her mid 30's, but she had three older teen girls, so she was likely a bit older than that. She was already fairly tall for a woman at 5' 8" but with her usual 3" heels she was as tall as most of the men in the company. She was not thin but was far from fat, as she worked out just about every day. This gave her a very curvy but firm body with few excess pounds distributed nicely, with thick strong thighs and tight firm ass. Of course, her two most noticeable features were her burgundy red hair and the DD breasts she had a doctor install some years ago. The hair was natural as she had very light freckles on her face and arms.

I heard rumors that she had participated in some unusual sex parties in the early days of the company, but there are always rumors about women executives, especially when they are very good looking, so I took them with a large grain of salt. But it did make me imagine what she would be like in bed, especially on the days she wore tight, thigh-length skirts that only confirm she either wore a thong or nothing under her skirt. But every encounter I had with her she acted like I was bottom of the food chain, which as an intern, I was.

I was in my apartment studying psychology and response training for collage, I got bored and went on the internet for some literotica recreation. After reading an incredibly hot story of a son watching his mom masturbate with a vibrator, it suddenly clicked in my mind. Could you create conditioned response using a vibrator? As a VP, Anna had an unusually thick chair at her desk...and I knew I had seen remote control vibrators...and slowly a plan came together.

I experimented at home to find a vibrator level that was just under the conscious perception level, but seemed to warm my crotch after sitting about five minutes. When I had the package together, I arranged to work late one night and slipped into her office. Removing the mount plate on the bottom of her chair, I created a hollow in the bottom of the cushion, and installed my RF-controlled vibrator package. A little adjustment to make sure it could not be felt but was still effective, and I cleaned up and left.

It was difficult to find excuses each day to go into her office while she was there, but every time I came in, I triggered the vibrator, and turned it off after I left. After two weeks, I was in despair that my brilliant project was not working. The day that I was ready to give up, HR called me in. I was worried that maybe I had been caught, but instead I was informed Anna had requested my transfer to her division as an administrative assistant on one of her special projects. I readily agreed and stayed late that night to study the statement of work involved in the project. Once everyone had left, I slipped into Anna's office and replaced the batteries.

The next day I was in and out of her office a number of times, and triggered the vibrator each time. Anna was very animated and attentive when discussing the project, and seemed to enjoy my company. We scheduled a detailed briefing for the next day. That day, as I sat in her office, I triggered the vibrator one and off randomly, not wanting it to get hot or noticeable, but by the end of our briefing, she seemed a bit squirmy and crossed and uncrossed her legs a number of times.

That Friday, I was planning on finding an excuse to stay late and again change the batteries, but Anna came by my desk in a rush.

"We have six firefighters deploying to Africa to support the Air Force contract Monday," She told me. "I need to pack out their gear but everyone else left early for the long weekend. Can you help?"

"Sure," I answered enthusiastically. "What do we need to do?"

"Let me get changed into jeans," she said, motioning to her usual tight skirt and silky blouse. "I will meet you in the warehouse." Ten minutes later, she walked into the warehouse in the same silk blouse but now with skin tight jeans.

"I did not have any other shirts with me," She apologized. "I hope you don't mind." Like I could care what she was wearing, as long as it was tight on her firm body.

"It doesn't matter," I said with a smile. "Everything in your wardrobe looks good on you." That was the first forward thing I had said to her and it stopped her in her tracks.

"Why thank you," She said with a smile. And then she was all business. For the next two hours, she told me what items and sizes to pull off the warehouse shelves and brought them to her, while she marked off the inventory and packed them in the containers. I was slow at first because I did not know where anything was, but as I learned my way around, I was able to get faster and she was not waiting for me. But I was dusty and sweaty when I was done.

"Great job." she told me. "Thank you so much for your help. It would have taken me half the night by myself."

"No problem." I answered. "After all, I am your intern, so my job is to make your life easier."

"Can you come back to my office before you leave?" She asked. I looked at her to see if maybe...just maybe...she had something other than work on her mind, but I could not tell.

"Sure," I said. "Let me go wash up first and I'll meet you there." I stopped at the bathroom and pulled off my polo shirt and tee shift and washed everything above the waist. Some of the gear had dark dust on them and my hands and face were dirty, while the rest of me was sticky with sweat.

When I was all cleaned up, I redressed and went to Anna's office. I paused just down the hall and triggered the remote. I heard her on the phone with one of her daughters making sure they had eaten and telling her she would be home in a while. I walked in just as she told the girl she loved her and hung up.

"Please come in and sit down!" She said excitedly. "I really want to thank you for your work tonight. I can bring on of the shipping department in tomorrow and send those out so they will arrive before the guys get there. We should be back up to fully manpower at the site by Monday and not get charged any fees." the Air Force charges penalty fees if you do not maintain the proper manning levels with one full crew on the weekends and two full crews during the week.

"It was not a problem," I assured her. "I had no plans tonight except studying." I noticed she squirmed a little and crossed her legs. I was sure now that my vibrator device was working. Now how could I get ensure she would be open to an approach? I knew that tonight may be one of my best opportunities and was working out all kinds of plans in my mind.

"I know you missed dinner," she told me and pulled out her wallet. "At least let me give you some money to buy a burger or something on the way home."

"You don't have to do that," I told her. "Besides, I don't eat fast food unless nothing else is available. I like to take my time and enjoy quality food." I looked directly at her, working on the total engagement that strong women seem to like.

"So what do you like to eat?" She asked with a smile. I paused a moment and smiled, letting her know that there was an answer to that question that I would like to give, but it would be impolite.

"Mostly European food; French, Italian, and Greek." She shifted in her chair again and re-crossed her legs. Was that a damp spot on the crotch of her jeans? If I had any doubts about why I was here, that answered it. This beautiful woman was definitely horny, and looking for a sign from me. Her next question confirmed it.

"Anything specific you really like to eat?" It wasn't the question, but the fact that she asked it in such a sexy tone of voice she would have gotten a rise out of a man in a coma. And I knew the answer she wanted to hear, but I still had to frame it so I would not sound crude. I have her a smile and let the silence drag out for a moment.

"I like to eat anything that smells good, tastes good, and give pleasure." I answered with a smirk. I thought that was really clever. But she had enough of the word games and suddenly became open and direct.

"Do you want to eat me?" She asked. She uncrossed her legs and spread them, and there was an obvious damp spot in the crotch of her jeans.

"Yes" was all I had to say. I stood up and Anna was suddenly in front of me, her heels bringing her eye-to-eye with me. And those eyes were full of desire. There was a moment of awkward silence and then we suddenly, needily, embraced in a kiss. Anna's hands searched and explored my body, then grabbed my shirts and broke the kiss long enough to pull both over my head. I reached down and undid her jeans and opened them. I pushed her back and knelt down to pull her jeans over her hips and down to her feet. She sat on the edge of her desk and I slipped the jeans off on foot. She leaned back and parted her thighs with that fire still in her eyes.

"Eat me," she ordered. I kneeled before her and looked at her warm wetness, swollen with arousal and capped with auburn pubic hair. She kicked her shoe off and rested a foot on my shoulder while she ran her fingers gently through my hair. I leaned in, taking in her sweet scent, and let my tongue just her touch her clit. Anna let out a low moan, full of desire yet relaxed in the fact the desire would be fulfilled. As for me, I was in heaven; she smelled clean and tasted wonderful.

With one hand, I gripped her thigh and let my other fingers caress the skin on either side of her pussy as my tongue slid dig deep between her labia and then flicked over her clit. Anna's fingers clawed at his scalp as her moans became cries of loud unashamed pleasure. She used her hands to grind my face into her crotch in near desperate horniness.

I was surprised by her sheer lust, but did not let my surprise my desire to please her. Weeks of pent-up desire for Anna were being released now. Anna, though she did not realize the reason for it, had her own needs bottled up for weeks and now could let her libido overwhelm her. I worked hard with my tongue, making sure she could feel it flick and lick all over, inside and outside. She brought her other leg up and hooked her knee over my shoulder, then dropped the other leg to the same position. I soon found myself with my head squeezed between her thighs. Trapped by her thick, muscled thighs, I could only swirl his tongue even more, and slide my fingers into her pussy.

"Oh Fuck...yes...eat me!" Anna gasped. I could feel her inner muscle strength, the tension building in her until she exploded. Her fingers dug into my head as she threw her head back and nearly screamed her orgasm. My fingers kept thrusting as my tongue wrapped around her clit. Then short panting cries came out of Anna as tidal waves of feeling from her burning cunt consumed her. All that desire that I had built up in her squeezed into this moment of blessed release.

And then it was over. Anna flopped back down on her desk, scattering something onto the floor. She let her feet slip from my shoulders, releasing me from the trap her strong thighs created. As her breathing started to slow, she sat up and looked down at me with grateful eyes.

My desire was yet to be satisfied, however. I rose up and undid my pants and let them drop. I pushed my underwear down and stood between her legs, my hard cock sticking out obscenely in her direction. She was satisfied from her last orgasm, but seeing my cock gave her a new desire...to be filled. My desire had another side to it, and I reached out and lifted Anna's blouse up and over her head. As I leaned forward, my cock rubbed on her clit and into her pubic hair, furthering the desire in both of us. She understood the focus of my desire however, and undid the front clasp on her sports bra. Her mammoth breasts jiggled on her chest as they were released from their confinement. Her big, firm breasts were everything I imagined, with nice, perfectly round areolas and puffy nipples that were swollen by her arousal.

With her legs, she pulled me between her thighs so she could kiss me. As our lips met, I cupped her large breasts in my hands, using my fingers to caress her sensitive nipples. She moaned and closed her eyes as she absorbed the new sensation. Anna broke the kiss and leaned back toward the desk.

My mouth traced a path down her neck to her cleavage. With my hands cupping her breasts and supporting them like a bra, I moved my lips from breast to the other, sucking on the nipples and running my tongue all around her areolas. Her implanted breasts were firm and not as pliable as natural breasts, but no less sensitive as each new caress was rewarded with louder and more excited squeals.

I straightened up and, with one hand still on her breast, used my other hand to guide my cock between her labia. I slowly entered her swollen cunt, already soaked from her earlier orgasm. I used long slow thrusts, each time penetrating deeper than then before. Anna was leaning back on her elbows, and she looked down to see my cock disappearing into her. Although the actual entrance was slightly hidden from her view by her auburn pubic hair, when our pubic hairs met, she let out a sigh.

"Oh that feels so good," she moaned. She hooked one leg behind my ass and began to pull me into her, urging me to start a slow, steady rhythm of penetrating her. I followed her lead, slowly easing in and out of her as I continued to play with her large tits. I had fantasized about this sexy woman so many times and I really wanted to enjoy the moment. I also knew that I had not cum yet and I needed to pace myself if I wanted it to last. But her leg that was hooked around me wanted to drive me faster. I reached around and unhooked her leg, then pulled out of her with squish.

"What's wrong?" she exclaimed. Wordlessly I pulled her to her feet, turned her around and bent her over her own desk.

"Oh yeah," she purred. "Fuck me like a dog!" I admired her smooth firm ass for just a moment, but there was a hole that needed to be filled. I rubbed my cock against her clit briefly before pulling back and pushing completely into her, the rough and wild penetration tempered by the wetness of her first orgasm.

"You are so hot, Anna," I told her. "This is what I wanted for you." I reached around and took her wrists, gently pulling them behind her back so she was flat on her desk, her breasts crushed under her. With my feet, I spread her between apart, opening her legs until her hips rested on the edge of her desk and her stomach was flat on the desk. It was a very controlling position, and Anna seemed to submit to it very willingly.

I was gentle at first, trying to slowly pursue the climax and extend the pleasure. I could her pussy quiver at every thrust, pulling tight around my shaft in a soft, hot hug. It was like her cunt was massaging me or giving me a blow job. I wanted her to revel in this as well; to make sure that she knew I was focused on her needs and desire and not just snatching needy fuck. I started to add some hip rotation into my thrust, wanting to drive her wild with need, and crave the orgasm that was coming.

"Pleeease..." she begged. "Fuck me now. Fuck me hard!" I let go of her wristed and grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard. I knew she was close enough now that I could fuck her for my own orgasm. She moved her hands to the edge of the desk and hung on as I started to pound my cock into her. I am sure she was going to have bruises on her thighs from the edge of her desk, but at that moment I do not think either of us cared. Anna was losing control anyway.

"Oh my God, oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh-my-God, oh-my-God, Yesssssss..." My cock could hold back no more. With a huge thrust, I rammed my cock as far as I could into Anna's body and exploded, shooting my liquid cum deep inside her. Anna cried out in elation as she experienced wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowing through her from head to toes. With each wave, her pussy squeezed my cock in a soft yet tight grip, causing additional shots of cum out of me, milking my balls of every last drop until I felt I would turn inside out.

For a few moments our bodies were linked in a unique, primeval sexual rhythm. I found myself weak in the knees and leaned forward, placing my hand either side of Anna on her desk. I rested myself lightly on her back, preserving her warmth and smelling her beautiful burgundy hair.

I stayed that way until my breathing returned to something near normal. I could feel my diminished cock start to slide out and lifted off Anna to stand. My cock fell out of her.