Bea's Secret Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Be careful what you fantasize.
1.8k words
4.27
23.9k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers

Chapter 3

Home sweet home

When she opened her eyes, she found herself looking at a ceiling; a familar ceiling, her ceiling. It was all just a dream, she thought, or was it? If it was just a dream then why was she tied up, bare assed and wearing only a slip of negligee? Had it really happened, did he drop her off? Oh no, he knew where she lived and he had a key.A noise from the kitchen caught her attention. He walked in, smiling.

"Hello, it's about time you woke up." She looked at him, really looked at him for the first time; he was actually quite attractive when he smiled. "Well, I'll be going now that you're home, safe and sound. Don't worry about the ropes, I've ordered take out, so a delivery person should be along shortly to untie you, maybe."

He slowly started to turn. This was his test; he suspected Bea was the type of girl who liked it rough and hard, a fighter. Like most though, she would never admit it. She needed a reason to let herself be controlled; the threat of a stranger seeing her vulnerable was that reason.

"What about the video, are you planning on showing it?" She asked as she struggled against the ropes.

"I might, but I'll limit it to Fet, don't worry."

"How can I not worry when you have the ability to blackmail me?" She said .

The guard's cock started to harden, his grin widened. "I only did what you wanted to have done to you anyway. I won't make you my blackmail sex slave." He began to walk out of the room. "Unless you want me to."

"What if I did?" He stopped and so did Bea, who was surprised as he was to hear those words coming from her mouth.

His slow smile returned as he turned toward her. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

She couldn't deny the rush she was feeling, and the most fantastic orgasm she'd experienced. "If I did become your slave, how often would you be expecting me?"

"I never really thought of that." He answered truthfully. "Lets say I would expect you to answer when I call. No back talk and no rescheduling. You're either ready, or a Fetlife actress."

Bea listened to his words carefully, rationalizing that there really was nothing keeping him from showing the video anyway, but maybe if she kept him happy... "A..alright, if you promise not to show the video, I'll be ready when you call." As she said the words she could feel a dampness against the sheets.

"You will do as I command?" He asked her.

She looked at him; defeated but excited, and nodded. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. "Prove it. Lick, only lick it, until you are worthy enough to suck it."

Bea stuck out her tongue as her new Master propped up the pillows; her head was at length with his cock so she could lick it easier. She ran her tongue all over his tool, covering every inch with saliva, getting it harder and harder. He was groaning his approval when the intercom buzzed.

"Ah, that must be the delivery driver." He told her. "I think we should invite him up so you can get your tip." He went into the living room and pushed the button, telling the driver to come up.

"My tip, what did you mean my tip?" Bea asked.

"His cock, you are going to suck him and anything else I let you do." He then grabbed a vibrator and put it in her already wet pussy. She moaned and gasped and a strange, mixed fear filled her, not so much the idea of two strangers taking advantage of her, but instead the feeling in her breasts and pussy thinking about it.

He returned, with him was the delivery guy. He was around twenty one, a cute looking Hispanic boy. "Well slave, do you have something you want to say to the delivery driver?" This was the make or break point, if she asked for help he would have to make a quick dash. He did his best to hide his tension.

"Bring your cock to my lips boy, I would like to give you your tip." She replied, finally understanding what her Master meant.

The young male approached her nervously, pulling out his cock and resting it against her lips. She started licking the head; rolling her tongue around him, moaning as she took it in her mouth. He sighed as she bobbed her head up and down around his shaft.

"Go ahead and touch her. See how wet she is?" With her Master's permission, he reached down and started rubbing her pussy.

Bea nearly jumped as the nervous driver touched her; the idea that she was being used as property excited her more than it should have. She felt her Master molesting her breast through her top. "You've been very naughty, I think he should give you a spanking."

Bea was surprised that her new Master was untying her. He helped position her on her hands and knees for the eager, young driver. A little too eager, as his first slap stung and left a red welt over her ass. Her Master however, didn't seem to mind so the driver continued. To her further humiliation, she was getting wet, incredibly wet. The reality was even wilder than the fantasies that she read about.

The beating suddenly stopped. She felt her hands grabbed and each encircling a cock. She started jerking them off instinctively, feeling both of their cocks throbbing in her hand. Both men groaned as she stroked, and she had no intention of stopping. Her Master looked down at her; pulling her hand off and placing it on her pussy. She rolled onto her back, allowing him to lick her flowing canal; while the delivery guy start licking and sucking her nipples.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass." He whispered.

Bea's eyes shot open but she couldn't speak so she nodded and positioned herself. Then to the men's surprise, while she was getting mounted she began to suck off the delivery guy. She found herself in two cock heaven; the humiliation of being used as a way to tip the driver was sending her into a sexual frenzy. It was too much, yet she wanted more. While her Master was expanding her asshole, the delivery guy groaned at his cock on her tongue. She looked up to see him writhing in ecstasy. The pain in her ass was slowly turning into pleasure, which she embraced; she found herself bucking her hips, wanting more as her hand started fondling her breast. She was going crazy with lust as the two men used her for pleasure.

"Now, if you want more, you're going to get up and go to the stairwell."

It was obvious that the delivery driver didn't share the sentiment however. "Can I fuck her first?"

Her Master must have seen the hungry look in her eyes. "Ram it in her hard."

The driver smiled and did just that, pushing right through her wet slit. She felt her nether lips envelop his dick; her pussy so wet, that there was no issue with his cock going in whatsoever. She moaned as he rammed into her, watching her new Master stroked his cock in front of her.

"You are my slave, say it." He commanded. His cold blue eyes almost had a hypnotic quality.

"I..I'm your slave, Master." He smiled, slapping her face gently as the delivery driver rammed into her.

"I have to go now but I expect you to finish him off. You'd better get into the habit of checking Fet everyday. When I send specific instructions I want them obeyed."

"Yes Master, I swear." She groaned. "I swear, I will do whatever you command."

He smiled and decided to test her. "Beg to eat my cum." He was cold and cruel, but his commands just made her wetter.

"Can I please eat your cum?" She replied with a bit of a whine.

He started stroking faster while she licked her lips for effect. He liked her reaction and the way she shared thrusts with the delivery guy. "Stick out your tongue," he ordered.

Bea complied, as she felt her orgasm building in her. She could taste her Master's cock bouncing back and forth against her tongue. She lapped up his cock and started tickling the head with her tongue.

The delivery guy moaned. "Fuck, I'm going to blow!"

"Pull out." Her Master growled at the delivery guy. "Get on your knees." He ordered as the delivery guy pulled out, getting the Master's message loud and clear.

He pushed her off the bed onto her back but she quickly got on her knees and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She felt both cocks slapping her tongue, throbbing, getting ready to give her the reward. She found herself wanting her Master's gratification.

"What do you want slut?" He asked.

"Your cum, Master." she replied anxiously.

"Stick out your tongue." he ordered.

She did as commanded, even grabbed them both and started stroking them in her mouth.

"Here it cums!" She heard the delivery guy moan, a splash of hot, salty fluid covered her tongue, some missed and ended up on her face.

Her Master grabbed her head, violently shoving his cock in her mouth and started fucking her throat even harder than before, making her choke on his cock. He held it in her mouth. "Now slave, I'm going to cum. If you want me to fuck you and make you cum, swallow, otherwise just spit it out all over yourself."

She swallowed desperately. She hadn't cum yet and was desperate for release. Her Master smiled. "Good girl, you're becoming a really good slut."

He grabbed her and shoved her back on the bed, rubbing the head of his cock against her wet entrance as he pushed his way in. Bea squealed and tried to grind herself against him as much as possible. He responded to her by thrusting inside her hard; slamming his cock into her non stop, over and over again like a wild animal until she finally came. The orgasm was so intense she passed out, when she woke she was alone and naked. What woke Bea was that she had received a message on her phone. "This is our little secret as long as you obey. See you soon."

Bea waited for more, but that was it, just 'see you soon'.

She debated about calling the cops until she saw an e-mail in her personal box with a video attachment. She hesitated; afraid she already knew what was on the attachment. She opened it to see herself begging to cum, begging a delivery guy to fuck her brains out and cum in her mouth. She sat back down watching the video of herself begging for more humiliation and debasement, finding herself getting so aroused that she started touching herself and wondering when her Master would call on her again.

Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers