Bea's Tale

Story Info
Bea thinks her husband wants her to cheat.
6.8k words
4.03
82.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,312 Followers

Authors note: This story was told to me by a fan. Her husband is also a fan of my work and reads it all the time. She is hoping he will read the story and recognize her in the story so he will know what happened.

=======================================

It was our 20th anniversary and I wanted to do something special for my husband Daniel. Daniel had always wanted me to do a boudoir shoot but I'd always been too embarrassed. After all, who'd want to see a 40 year old woman half naked. However Daniel was a wonderful husband and I wanted to please him.

When I told Daniel that's what I wanted to do he was thrilled. Daniel was always trying to push my limits. He wanted me to experience more. Sadly he had cancer a few years ago and though he could still fuck he couldn't cum anymore.

I admit I missed it, but I never complained. After all we had married when I was 20 years old, I only had two boyfriends before then. One was too shy to even kiss me. The next was a guy who was 2 years older and more experienced than me. We only ever pleasured each other orally so my husband was really my first and my experience was limited.

"I don't know where to start," I said.

"You can find anything on the internet," he laughed.

We checked out craigslist and found lots of listings. That struck me as creepy but following their links to their business websites I was surprised how many legitimate photographers listed boudoir photography as a specialty.

We started looking at their web pages and seeing their work. One particularly caught our attention. The pictures on his web page were of women my age, tastefully done, and very sexy. We decided to call him.

His name was Ron. We were obviously still nervous. To put us at ease he agreed to meet us first to discuss what we were looking for. We met at a local coffee shop and then headed to a park. While there he took a few casual pictures of me. While we were taking pictures we learned a bit about Ron. Ron was 10 years older than me and recently widowed. He made me feel at ease, especially when he told me he had seen everything there was to see at some of the parties he had been to. He took pictures at them for anyone who wanted. I loved the way the pictures he took at the park came out. We set up a date and time and decided to do the shoot at our home.

The day of the shoot Daniel was all excited. He helped me pick out outfits. Daniel was always trying to get me to dress sexier and show off a bit. It was never something I felt comfortable doing in real life. We'd fantasize about it in bed, but when it came down to it made me nervous. Even so, Daniel would buy me dresses on the sexy side, nothing too crazy so I would wear them for him.

Ron arrived at our house. I admit I was nervous. Ron immediately made me feel at ease. The first pictures he took were of me were dressed in some of those dresses. As I got more comfortable I agreed to some pictures dressed in lingerie and no nudity, the idea was to make me comfortable doing this. Daniel and Ron convinced me that it would get easier. I know Daniel wanted more because I'd seen what he looks at and I could see the look on Daniel's face, but I wasn't ready. We left it at that. The pictures were really good and I was thrilled with the way I looked.

Daniel then asked Ron if he'd give me photography lessons. Daniel had bought me a camera for my birthday and I had expressed interest in really learning how to use it. Ron thought it was a great idea.

I drove to the city once a week for lessons. Ron was really good at explaining stuff to me and helping on composition of pictures. We were mostly outdoors at the beginning, taking pictures of boats flowers that sort of things. The first lesson we went to the river to take pictures he helped me down the bank and over the rocks.

He held my hand and later kind of apologized.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It feels good having a woman's touch."

He was the type that always touches when he talked, hand on your arm or around your shoulder to guide you. I enjoyed talking and being with him. Tall, handsome, intelligent, complementary and good manners. When we were done for the day and I was about to get into my car he gave me a big hug and told me I had done well.

As we spent a lot of time together Ron suggested he wanted to take more pictures of me. I asked Daniel and he thought it was a great idea. We took the pictures in Ron's studio. Each time we did a shoot the pictures became a little more explicit. I admit, I was getting more and more turned on, with each shoot I could feel my pussy wetter than the last.

The pictures started with peek-a-boo glimpses of my breasts. Eventually I was more comfortable with my body and let him take nudes.

Once he had me hold and kiss a toy but decided it looked to fake. He told me that I needed a real one for the picture. The thought made my pussy tingle.

We looked at the pictures each day. Ron and I would pick the good ones and send them to Daniel. When I showed the pictures to Daniel he was thrilled. We always fucked like rabbits after a photo shoot.

Daniel always asked how I felt being undressed in front of another man. It became integrated into our sex play. Me showing off, kissing, and even fucking another man.

One day Ron asked me if I wanted to accompany him to a swingers party as his assistant. I asked Daniel if he would mind if I went as Ron's assistant, Daniel was all for it. I was nervous but was reassured we were taking pictures only. Ron asked me to dress up and told me to expect to see some wild outfits.

The party was in a huge beautiful home. Everyone seemed to know Ron from previous parties, and they were really nice to me.

The party was interesting. There was an area where people gathered to chat and get to know each other. Then there were bedrooms where people would engage in sex. I had never seen people have sex, maybe in a porn clip. There were probably 3-4 couples in each room. Some engaged in oral sex, some fucking. One woman had a man in her pussy and one in her mouth. The whole scene made my body tingle.

After watching for awhile I needed a break. There was a bar and I headed over and sat down. It wasn't long before a very attractive man sat down to chat. His name was Thomas and he was little younger than me. He knew I was there with Ron taking pictures and seemed amused by it. When Ron finally came over, it was apparent that they knew each other.

"Ready to have your picture taken?" Ron asked Thomas.

"Only if she'll pose with me," Thomas replied.

Thomas flashed me a smile and left me alone with Ron.

"Wow," said Ron. "Thomas has never consented to having his picture taken."

I wasn't sure. "No," I said "I'm not doing what I just saw in the bedrooms."

Ron assured me that the pictures would be g-rated, or less. After some coaxing I agreed. The truth was, in the back of my mind, I was intrigued.

We went in a bedroom, just the three of us. Ron started by taking pictures of us looking at each other, foreheads together, me standing behind him with my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder. Thomas then stood behind me and did the same. I could feel him against me.

My dress buttoned up the front and Ron asked Thomas to undo buttons on my dress. He wanted to take a picture of Thomas' hands and inside my dress, seeing my bra. I was apprehensive, but the mood of the party had loosened me up, so I agreed. The pictures showed where he'd opened my dress but he had held the dress up so the picture was of him looking at my breasts but not revealing them.

The session progressed.

"Would you take the bra off," Ron asked.

I knew I shouldn't. I demurred a bit and made some faint protests.

Thomas was still behind me. He whispered in my ear, "Take it off. You have beautiful tits."

I blushed, but felt flattered. By this time I was feeling horny and adventurous. I agreed and went to the washroom and removed my bra.

We then did a bunch of the same poses, when Thomas pushed up behind me I could feel his hard cock through his jeans. I wondered what it looked like. The thought was making me wet.

Then Ron asked Thomas to open my dress and expose my bare breasts. The poses started getting more risqué.

So risqué that there were poses of him almost kissing my breast to sticking his tongue out as if licking. At one point he took my nipple in his lips and gently pulled on it. In my current state of arousal I let him. My nipples were hard with excitement.

I wondered what Daniel would think. He was the one who wanted me to go to the swingers party. Did he think something like this would happen?

When Ron asked me to stand behind Thomas and put my hand on his jeans covering his penis, I did. I admit I wanted to feel more. I had felt it pressing up behind me and I was curious. He felt big, a lot bigger than what I was used to. We were wrapping up when Ron suggested one more picture. Ron asked me to kiss Thomas as a lover would.

We shared a long passionate kiss while Ron took pictures. I was starting to feel dizzy with all the excitement and stimulus. I wondered what I was going to tell Daniel when I got home.

Just before we left Thomas came up to me and told me how much fun it had been and asked if I enjoyed it. He kissed me again and whispered in my ear that I was sexy and beautiful.

On the way back to pick up my car, at Ron's, he asked a bunch of things, did I have fun? was it what I expected? did I enjoy my shoot? did I find Thomas attractive? did I get turned on by it? Yes, no, ummm..., ummm..., blush.

He asked me not to say anything to Daniel till he looked at the pictures. I agreed, I thought maybe he and I should look at them first.

As he dropped me at my car he put his arms around me to kiss me goodbye. I was expecting a friendly peck. Ron had a different idea. He came in for a full on kiss. I had enjoyed kissing Thomas and was still feeling a little adventurous. I kissed back.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go the next time Ron wanted me to go. It was a party at the same house a month later. He had told me numerous times that Thomas had said hello or asked about me and that he would be there. I wanted to go but was hesitant, Daniel convinced me to go. Ron asked me not to wear any underwear in case we decided to take any pictures. When I told Daniel he kissed me passionately and told me it was a great idea. I ended up wearing a skirt and cotton top that made it obvious that I had no bra on. I felt exposed but after seeing what some of the women at the party wore I realized it was quite tame.

When we got there Ron took some headshots of some of the guests and I just helped with poses, hair, or whatever. Ron told me to relax and go have a drink at the bar, which I did. Thomas showed up around then, I wasn't sure if he had just arrived. He greeted me like an old friend, well maybe a little more than a friend. I got a big passionate kiss and I felt him grab my ass to pull me to him.

When Ron showed up about 45 minutes later. They both wanted me to pose again. I knew I should have said no to them, but truthfully I had been hoping we'd do more. We went to the same bedroom for pictures.

Most of the pictures were of us together but only suggestive as in both naked from waist up but in an embrace so nothing showed. Thomas behind me cupping my breasts so nothing showed in the picture but his hands. The most suggestive was my kneeling in front of him with my hand on him looking up and Ron taking the picture over his shoulder looking down. At the end Ron wanted a picture of just my breasts with Thomas' hands on my nipples. He stretched them out and was gently squeezing them. I could hardly stand still it was so arousing.

Ron left the room abruptly after that. Thomas laughed and commented the shoot must be over. As I started to put my top back on Thomas said look what you do to me. He had his underwear down and was very erect. He asked me not to leave him like that and that no one would ever know.

He actually took my hand and put it on his erection and started stroking it with his hand over mine. He removed his hand at some point, I don't remember when, but I continued stroking him to him telling me how hot it was and how good it felt. I had a lot of mixed emotions at that point of what to do. I wanted to do more but before I could react, he came. He came a lot. The cum landed on my belly and tits. I loved the feel of the hot cum splashing on my nipples.

After, I cleaned up. We kissed and hugged before leaving the room.

I had come with Ron so we rode back to Ron's to pick up my car, I went in for a moment to use the washroom. We talked some more.

"Why did you leave the bedroom so suddenly," I asked.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It was so erotic and stimulating that it brought back memories of my wife."

I hugged him. I felt so bad for him. The hug ended up with us kissing for awhile. I could feel him through our clothes getting hard.

Ron asked me not to say anything to Daniel about the pictures. Not knowing how Daniel would react I thought it was probably best I didn't.

The next day I had an email from Thomas thanking me and telling me how much fun he had. I laughed to myself. I had jerked him off and let him cum on me, and he had "fun." It seemed a little surreal.

We started emailing back and forth. My emails were as flirty as his. They kept me in a constant state of arousal. I think I fucked Daniel every night. He didn't complain or ask why.

Thomas then asked me to meet him somewhere. I agreed to meet him for coffee on a morning I didn't have to work, he asked if I would dress the same way I was when I was at the party. I thought about it. I was ok skirt and top, I realized as I dressed that what he wanted was for me to be braless too. I went braless but added a jacket for modesty.

I wasn't sure where he meant to go so agreed we would meet at the mall parking lot. When I arrived at the parking lot Thomas had parked near the back of the parking area. I greeted him and he opened the car door for me to get in.

We were both in the car. I was not sure what to expect.

"Why don't you take that jacket off," he asked, no told me.

I did.

"Let me see your beautiful tits," he said.

"No," I responded. "We're in a public place."

I'm sure I didn't sound convincing.

"Stop it," he said. "We both know why you are here. Show me those tits," he asked again in a more commanding voice.

It was exciting being told what to do. I lifted my top up and down in a quick flash.

He informed me he didn't ask for a flash so I looked around and raised my top slowly, he leaned over and slowly kissed both nipples. It seemed like forever as I kept watching for people or cars coming. When he leaned back I pulled my top down immediately and he asked if it felt good.

I felt conflicted. It felt good, scary, arousing and wrong. I told him yes. He got out and came around and opened my door. As I got out I reached for my jacket but Thomas told me I didn't need it. When we walked inside almost every man was looking at my breasts, my nipples poking through my top.

I had never done anything like that before. We sat in a booth with Thomas sitting beside me rather than across. After our coffees came we started chatting and he had his hand on my leg, rubbing my inner thigh, occasionally moving his hand higher or pulling my leg toward him. I noticed one guy watching intently but there was no stopping him, I tried by holding his hand but he just removed my hand.

to be honest, I don't think I tried very hard.

On the drive back to my car he asked how I felt about what he had done.

"Did it arouse you?" he asked.

"It did," I replied

He gave me a devilish but knowing smile. "I thought it would," he said.

Back at my car before I got out we kissed and I agreed I would like to see him again.

A few days later I did see him again, I wanted to see him. In my mind I knew I shouldn't but I liked the way he made me feel. I liked the way he made me do things out of my comfort zone. OMG he's hot and wants me! The devil on my shoulder was winning

We met at the same coffee shop as before, only I drove there in my car. I wore a short skirt and tshirt top, no bra. I was a little early and felt sexy and confident as I walked in. Thomas kissed me with a hug when he arrived. We chatted and he wasn't very sexual towards me. I tried to be sexual. Kissed his finger and touched his leg, but he was unresponsive. I finally asked what was wrong as we walked to our cars, . He told me that while he understood my marital situation he wanted me but would wait till I asked him, the decision was mine to make. With that he kissed me and told me to let him know.

When I got home Daniel told me that Ron had called and that there was a tall ship in the harbor. He wanted to take pictures at dusk and that it would be a good lesson. Daniel persuaded me to go, I really didn't want to as I had enough to think about.

I met Ron at his house so we could go together. It was fun taking the pictures. They were mostly off a tripod which was easier for me to check the composition. Usually I'm just focused dead center. Ron did stand behind me a couple of times to help which put us close together, bodies and our faces. At one point he kissed my neck while I was trying to concentrate, I told him to stop but he was in a playful mood so he just kissed my lips to bug me. Back at his house he wanted me to come in but I said no that I should be going. He mentioned he wanted to take more pictures of me soon and had some ideas.

I told him I had hardly seen any of the others and he said a lot weren't very good. I kissed him goodbye. I shocked myself when I realized I was the aggressor. I surprised him also. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and held him tight after the kiss with my lips against his neck.

On my way home my mind was in a turmoil. I almost turned around but didn't. I went from an almost nonexistent sex life to two men who wanted me. Me who never thought of ever being unfaithful.

At home I told Daniel that I thought Ron was getting attached to me. I told him we hugged and kissed good-bye. I didn't tell him it was me who initiated the kiss.

Daniel was very nonchalant about it.

"It's probably cause he hasn't had any affection since his wife passed away. Its harmless," he said. Enjoy yourself.

While we were talking he asked if I was going to pose again for Ron. I asked if he had talked to Ron. He said no but I'm pretty sure he had. It just seemed something wasn't right.

The next day I got an email from Thomas. It simply read WELL? I emailed back YES. Instantly a message came through telling me that he would like to meet so we could talk about it, but please give him a little notice when as he was busy.

We agreed to meet a few days later, he wanted to meet after he finished work and it worked for me. We were to meet a hotel that had a "quiet little lounge" at 5:15, and he would have a table reserved.

Since it was a lounge I decided to wear something nice as it was nicer than a coffee shop. I wore a dress that was pretty form fitting, no bra. When I checked myself out in my mirror I decided to wear a little sweater over as my nipples were quite visible. I was nervous and excited, my stomach doing flip-flops all the way there.

I waited in my car till exactly 5:15 and walked into the dimly lit room. The bartender looked up and I told him I was looking for Thomas' table, he smiled slightly and walked me past a room full of business looking men to a back table.

The bartender told me it was self serve if I wanted anything I would have to come up to the bar. As he left I looked around. Most of the guys were staring at me. The place was not full and I was the only female. Most looked like businessmen, lots of suits. I decided to wait for something to drink till Thomas came.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,312 Followers
12