Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01

Story Info
Wives get impregnated by a human hybrid.
19.5k words
4.56
368.5k
564

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,273 Followers

This story contain parts that indicate non-consensual sex, non-human relationship and subcategories of cuckolding. If you are offended by any of these subjects, please proceed at your own risk.

*****

Lisa used her right hand to move a rouge tress of her own long brown hair that hindered her view of a herd of zebras. It was proving to be a troublesome job to keep all her long luscious hair under control while riding a safari jeep in the African savannah. She turned her head left to see her husband David also looking at her with a happy smile and she replied him with a wide smile and grabbed on to his hands before turning back to enjoy the natural majesty of ever stretching landscape of wild Africa.

Lisa and David were a couple that could be said as fated or meant to be together the rest of their life time. They were a matching 'beautiful wife and handsome husband' couple. David had a body that turned many of the women's heads and Lisa had a top model body that had the ability make every guy sport a tent in their pants. They first met during their college years, and they were so well compatible in both mentally and physically, they got married shortly after the graduation. When they both reached the age of 29, to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary, Lisa and David decided to visit Africa for a much needed break from their hectic and routine city life. They were waiting for a more financially stable time to start a family and not having kids at that time made all the planning for the vacation that much easier for them.

Lisa and David were having the time of their life during the vacation when an old white man spotted the lovely couple sitting in a safari bar. They both looked good, but it was the beauty of Lisa that grabbed the old man's attention. He politely introduced himself to the couple as a safari trip manager and got into a pleasant conversation with them to build up a warm friendship. When he felt that they were warming up to him and start to trust him, he proposed that he could arrange them a safari to see rare mountain gorillas for a huge discount, just because he liked them. Being a middle class family, Lisa and David had to carefully save enough money for this vacation; so, hoping to take full advantage of everything to fully enjoy their stay, they gratefully took on the old man's kind offer.

Two days later, the happy couple was picked up from the hotel by a safari jeep and they were heading in to the deep jungle through rugged and rarely used routes. Soon the roads themselves disappeared into the thick jungle and they were driving through the deep jungle. The driver seemed to know where he was going even through the unmarked jungle, and skillfully maneuvered the vehicle through the ever thickening vegetation.

Dave and Lisa were excited about the opportunity to see a rare wild gorilla and were thinking that this was the best part of their whole vacation. When the vehicle stopped after the about two hours of driving through the deep jungle, the old man announced that they have reached the location, and they have to get out of the vehicle and track on foot through the jungle to avoid disturbing or spooking the primates. Dave, Lisa, the old man and the African guide was walking in line through a narrow path when suddenly armed men appeared from the jungle and tackled startled Dave and screaming Lisa to the ground. Even the strongly built David didn't have a chance with two men jumping on him and when they noticed the guns that were pointed to their heads, both of them stopped the struggle.

Lisa felt the sharp pain of a needle piercing in to her arm and lifted her head up from the dirt to see what it was. It was then that she saw the old man and the guide standing in front of her with wide grins, and she realized the fact that they were tricked from the beginning and the danger they were in. within seconds, her eyelids felt heavy with drowsiness and she managed to utter one word before falling asleep.

"Why?"

Lisa woke up to find herself on a bed in a barely illuminated room. She got up in a hurry and started to call for David while observing the small room. It was the size of a small bedroom and was furnished with a metal bed, a small table with a chair, a treadmill, a body length mirror and a small attached bathroom with a sink, shower and a commode. There were three doors on each remaining walls that the bathroom wasn't attached to. Interestingly, half of one of the entire small walls was made of very thick plastic like glass and the other half contained a metal door with a big red button. It was too dark on the other side for her to see anything through the glass and opposite of that wall, on the other small wall, contained another metal door with and a big TV screen built in to the wall. The other long wall didn't have anything on it except for another metal door built on the edge that touched the wall with the TV screen. All the doors were locked even though it was strange to have three doors for such a small room.

Lisa suddenly heard a very faint sound of David calling her name. The sound was coming from the other side of the long wall that contained only a door. David was held on the other side of that wall. While Lisa busied her thought for a way to get to David, the TV screen on the wall came to life and it was showing the room where David was being held. The room he was in looked exactly like her except for the missing treadmill, and everything was on the opposite side like it was a mirror image of her room. She realized that they were being held in attached rooms and only the long wall was separating them. He seemed to be fine and he was looking at the direction of the camera. It was then she noticed the small camera hole that was located above the TV screen and she concluded that he must be seeing the image feed of his room or her room. She was relieved to see that David was unharmed and tried to make sense of the situation.

The TV screen flickered few times and an image of the old man that deceived them in to this predicament appeared and Lisa heard the faint sound of David shouting profanities in his room.

"Now, now David. Let's calm down. You are my prisoners and if you don't follow the rules, you both will experience rather uncomfortable punishments," the old man in the TV said with a stern look.

From that, Lisa understood that their captor could hear them and can respond through the TV in real time. Even if he spoke in a calm manner, his threats were real and his eyes showed that he was serious. David must have understood the same thing and Lisa heard his voice fade off from the other side.

"Pardon me for my choice of harsh words. So, first of all, I would like to welcome you both to my humble lab. You lovely couple is here for a great cause and you can be proud that you will be a part of the beginning of world unification and humanity's salvation," The old man said with smile.

"Let me elaborate on the past proceedings that led to this situation. I am the foremost bio-engineering scientist in soviet Russia. Or I could say 'I was', since I'm now working independently," he laughed aloud while Lisa and David failed to find any humor in what he said.

After the round of laughing, he straightened up with a serious look and resumed his lecture.

"After the victory of world war two, mother Russia and United states entered the cold war era. Both sides were interested in upgrading their infantry; while USA focused on mechanizing their infantry, we focused on bio-upgrading ours. To put in simple words, to breed super soldiers; soldiers who are much stronger and obedient than average soldiers. One concept that really captured the higher-ups attention was to create humans with strong animal genes in them. Mother Nature had made inter-breeding between different species impossible; but we scientists were born make impossible things possible," old man said with a gleam of light in his eyes.

"Soon, my proposal got the government approval and a team of scientists led by myself went to Africa and established our secret research center. The reason we had to come to Africa was because it was easy to keep things in secrecy here and easy availability of test subjects since our objective was to create a hybrid of humans and gorillas."

"We brought few volunteer Russian women with us to provide the eggs because for the cross breed to be intelligent, the eggs had to come from a human mother. So we were genetically modifying the test gorillas little by little to improve their genetic compatibility to humans. Even after years of hard work, we failed to artificially fertilize a human egg with gorilla sperm.

As rays of hope started to fade with time failures, a miracle occurred in those desperate times. One of the women developed a very close bond with one of the test gorillas and crossed the rules of nature to intimately unite with her lover in secrecy. The product of that forbidden union was the salvation of myself and the humanity. The woman gave birth to the test number one and it brought back hope for everyone in the project. Even if it lacked the desired intelligence, its sperm had the ability to fertilize unmodified human eggs. Soon, ten mix-bred of the second generation were born. They were more intelligent than the test number one, but still wasn't up to the standard we were looking for.

It was only a matter of time before we reach the sixth generation to achieve the desired intelligence; but when just as the first one from the third generation was born, the Soviet Union collapsed. The government shut-downed our project and killed the test subjects to eliminate all the evidences. I managed to escape with the only third generation mix-bred since it was a crime against humanity to discard everything after we achieved the impossible for the sake of the world.

After staying hidden for years and finding few wealthy and powerful sponsors, I re-launched the super soldier project with our last hope; the only third generation mix-bred, Boris," the old man said the name like he was announcing the name of an actor for Oscar and flipped on a switch.

Light flooded in to Lisa's room through the glass wall and she turned around to find a large round room on the other side of the glass wall. She approached the glass wall slowly to inspect the new scenery that was available through the glass. The first thing she noticed was the huge round bed with a dirty brown cover that seemed to be originally had been white. What laid on it facing its back to her was a dark figure of a large very hairy man. Its whole back was ripped with muscles and sported abnormally wide shoulders. Then what she noticed was the layout of the big round room. Around the room, she saw four more pairs of glass walls apart from each other, and a metal door that led somewhere straight from the round room. A girl appeared from the glass wall that was facing Lisa's and she noticed that she was a very pretty girl that seemed to be in her early twenties. Inciting her curiosity, the girl was wearing a babydoll that must have come straight from a Victoria's Secrets catalogue. The girl had long wavy blonde hair that flowed down from her shoulders and a petite slender body with reasonably big breasts for the small body. The risqué sleepwear only added more oil to the girl's burning sexiness.

The voice of the old man came back alive, grabbing Lisa's attention back to the screen.

"I did promise you to show gorillas, didn't I? Well, you can see one in the big room if you want to. At least 24% of one," the old man was laughing again after saying that.

"That's Boris. 76% human and 24% gorilla mix-bred; the crown jewel of my research. Doesn't he look exquisite?" the old man paused a bit as if he was waiting for an answer. Seeing the dumbfound looks of both Lisa and David, he continued.

"You must have noticed the other four pairs of rooms around main room. There are three more couples other than you right now as test subjects in this facility and all of them are part of the new batch that came here within the last week. With you two moving in to one of the last two vacated room pairs, we have four couples. Hurray!" The old man was back to his questionable behavior again.

"Why are you keeping us here? Please let us go. We can give you money," Lisa pleaded, trying to open a path out of their dire situation.

"I have more than enough money right now. You are more valuable that money. As for why you are here, I'll have to start explaining from Boris. Being the third generation, Boris possesses superior intelligence and better compatibility with human genes compared to his predecessors. Better compatibility means a better chance for his sperm to fertilize human female eggs. But, due to having to run away with him around the world, I didn't get to follow the proper training procedures when he was growing up. As a result, he lacks some obedience. So extracting sperm for artificial inseminations have become an experience I rather prefer to avoid. Luckily, when he was reaching maturity, he accidently found few adult magazines that were laying around in the house and started to develop an intense sexual interest in human females. So I figured that if it's hard to proceed with artificial insemination, with his interest in human females, I could proceed with natural insemination," The old man said as if he was proud of his smart idea.

Lisa felt a shiver run through her body when she started to put together where the conversation was going and the possible purpose for her in that project. Still, she refused to believe her instinct as the very thought of her assumption was taboo and wild beyond her imagination.

"Then I faced another problem. He has quite a strict appetite when it came to women. Having seeing the beautiful models in the magazines, he was only interested in women who were in that level of attractiveness. How was I supposed to find volunteers with that much beauty to mate with something less than human? So I had to resort to kidnapping couples with beautiful women. Why couples? Well, due to his genetics or lack of my supervision, he developed an unusual sexual habit. He prefers to mate with females that he obtained from other males. In other words, he prefers to breed with females that are already bound to a male. He could somehow feel the connection between a couple through some unknown wild instinct. So I couldn't cut corner and had to find him genuine couples."

Lisa heard the faint voice of David's raised voice coming through the wall. No husband could stay silent after realizing this kind of danger his wife is in.

"Now Mr. David, please calm down, or I'll have to resort to punishing your lovely wife for your misbehaviors."

Lisa heard David's voice disappear and by then she had fallen to her knees from weakened legs due to the shock, and tears were running down from her eyes from realizing the soon to become unfortunate fate of hers.

"Don't let your hopes down yet you two. Since I wanted to study his behavior, intelligence and strength, I devised this special setup of rooms. You must have already noticed the doors in your rooms. If Boris wants to open either doors on the glass wall, he has to push the button on that door. A buzzer will sound when he does so and the door on David's side will open if Boris pushes the button on that door, while the door on Lisa's side will only open if she presses the button on her side after Boris push the button for your door. Above the TV screen there's a scanning pad in David's room and if it scans Boris's palm, it'll open the glass wall door of Lisa's side. So, the only way Boris can reach Lisa without her consent is by scanning his palm in David's room. David can use whatever means to physically stop Boris from reaching scanning pad and reach Lisa. Boris is a big and strong guy, but don't worry; there's a reason that there are more couples available for him. If you prove to be an enough annoyance to him, he'll back way to try another room because he's too lazy by nature. I'll give you a day of rest before Boris is allowed to open your door. Given your physique, I assume you have a good chance to deter Boris and protect your wife's virtue. Once the door was opened, it will not open again for another 24 hours; Lisa's door could be opened anytime with her permission if she desires," The old man said with a smile and then his expression turned serious.

"Remember, I have full control of everything here; including the doors and your lives. There are more than enough naïve couples coming to Africa for me to find replacements. If you misbehave, your partner will be the one that will get punished for it. You are under 24 hour surveillance, so don't try anything funny. I value obedience above everything. So, obedience will bring you rewards and even might be freedom."

After saying that, the old man pushed a button on the control panel in front of him and started to talk again.

"Lisa, only you can see this feed. You are mainly responsible for the safety of your husband since he has no value to us without you. For any small disobedience, your husband will be severely punished. You will be well taken care of and every morning a maid would come and clean your room and dress you up and you are expected to maintain the appearance throughout the day. Also, you are not allowed to put on anything other than the things the maid had already put on you and you are not allowed to hide in the bathroom. You are allowed to wear the sleeping wear we provide when you sleep and you are provided with a treadmill in order to keep in shape and healthy, and can request more equipment for that purpose. Your main duty is to be obedient to the rules and look beautiful. Which is something I know that wouldn't be very hard for a beautiful lady like you to do. That's it for now and we'll talk again soon later."

The old man finished the talk and the screen went blank. Lisa was still on her knees while crying and trying wrap her mind around all the hard to digest information. She kept pinching herself to wake up from the nightmare she was in for no avail. She didn't want David to get hurt in anyway and felt helpless and couldn't think of a way to escape their dark future. All she could do was to place her hopes on David's strength to drive back the beast till an opportunity to escape arise.

Suddenly the door on the wall with the screen opened and a women around her fifties in a maid suite came in to the room with a push cart that contained cleaning items and few boxes. As the door slowly closed behind the lady, before locking itself, Lisa saw an armed guard outside the door. The lady asked her to stand up and she knew she had to obey their every command to avoid hurting David.

Lisa was still covered in dirt due to the struggle on the jungle floor, and the first thing the maid did was to give her a bath and clean her whole body. After that, Lisa was given her new clothes to wear. She looked at her clothing with big eyes as all of it were expensive branded items that must have come straight from fashion lineups. They were types of clothes and apparels that she had only dreamed of owning. Lacy underwear with a matching pushup bra, a beautiful sexy mini black dress that hugged her body like a second skin and showed off ample amounts of her legs and bosoms, and matching pair of black six inch stiletto heels. After she dressed up; the maid skillfully put on her makeup, did the hair and put on new nail polish. She had never been pampered like this before and if it wasn't for the unnerving situation, she might have been really happy about the treatment.

After the maid was done with Lisa, she cleaned the room and left after handing Lisa her night dress. Just like the one the girl she saw previously had on, it was a lingerie baby doll. She put the dress on the bed and checked herself from the big mirror. Lisa couldn't recognize the woman that was in the mirror. Before then, she didn't believe in spending too much on clothing and had always wore casual clothes and rarely put makeup on. She knew she was pretty, but she couldn't believe that the drop dead gorgeous lady in the mirror was her own image. The heels added more height to her already 5'7" hourglass figure and made her toned long legs look even longer while lifting up her firm, round and full derriere. The push up bra had done wonders to her D-cup firm breasts and the cleavage they formed added even more allure to her sexiness. Her beautiful oval face had been elevated to higher levels by the makeup, and the bright lipstick was highlighting her sexy succulent full lips. Her long wavy brunette hair reached down till they brushed against the roundness of her buttocks, and the black dress beautifully outlined her thin waist and wide hips. She had to agree that she could easily aim to be a fashion model with that enhanced appearance she had at that moment.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,273 Followers