Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02

Story Info
Will the wives submit to the beast that keeps breeding them?
15.9k words
4.6
196.1k
168

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,274 Followers

This story contains parts that indicate non-consensual sex, non-human relationship and subcategories of cuckolding. If you are offended by any of these subjects, please proceed at your own risk.

******

As Lisa spent the morning in a daze, thoughts of Boris flooded her mind with vivid images and intense emotions. Her mind only slightly registered the occurrences that was happening around her when the maid did the morning duties and dressed her up. Even breakfast felt like a distant dream when she looked at the empty plate she had just finished. When she turned her head to look through the invisible wall, her heart started beat faster and stronger, as her blue eyes received images of the sleeping brute. For the first time, Lisa failed to find ugliness in his humongous, ripped body and odd, peacefully sleeping face. The image was alluring and tempting enough for Lisa to feel butterflies in her belly and tingling between her legs.

For the first time since her introduction to the confinement, Lisa felt concerned about her appearance. For the first time, she needed to look presentable. She needed to be presentable for Boris. She wanted to impress him with her feminine qualities and she wanted him to desire her.

At the same time, Lisa knew that the feelings, she had towards Boris, weren't entirely naturally originated. But, knowing that the feelings were artificially induced, didn't stop her from feeling them; it was like living in a dream that she couldn't wake up, even if she knew that she was dreaming. So the more she fell for him, the more she hated him deep in her heart. Even though the feelings weren't clear, she couldn't deny that she both, desired and loathed him at the same time.

Lisa walked up to the mirror and inspected her appearance through the reflection. The girl in the mirror was wearing a magnificent goddess type strapless gown that reached all the way down to her ankles. The top part of the sky-blue dress hugged her supple bust tightly, since it was those proud and full breasts that held the beautiful dress flawing down her soft body. Even if the soft fabric flowed down to brush against her ankles, the sheerness of the skirt portion did little to hide a thin waist, wide hips and a pair of long lithe legs. At the end of those long legs, instead of the usual high heels, pearl barefoot sandal anklets decorated her delicate feet. It was the first time Lisa had ever worn an apparel like that, and it felt more comfortable and erotic at the same time. While her simple makeup was done to bring out the natural beauty of her face, her hair was done in roman style to perfectly match the beautiful dress she was wearing. Lisa had to give credits to the maid for bringing her appearance as close as to an Olympian goddess from Greek mythologies.

The other thing Lisa noticed through the sheer material was, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She felt completely exposed without anything covering her clean shaven privates, but at the same time, it added more to the excitement and comfort.

Extremely satisfied with her appearance, Lisa pirouetted around to make the beautiful dress gracefully lift up and fly around her twirling figure. When she suddenly stopped moving, the dress kept flying around and softly wrapped around her body, before unwinding back to its original state.

When she looked back at herself in the mirror, she noticed a gentle smile decorating her beautiful face. Since she never thought that she would ever smile again in that place, it felt good to see her own smile, after that long period of sorrow. Happiness was starting to seep back in to her hopeless fate, and regardless of the source or the nature of it, she happily welcomed the little ray of light, in to the darkness.

Lisa felt as if the times she had suffered fear, guilt, confusion and dilemmas, had become a part of distant past. At that moment, the way her heart beat in her chest reminded her of the times when she had been a high school student, and had developed a crush towards her math teacher. It was taboo, illicit and shameful; but the rush and excitement was intoxicating and thrilling.

Without even thinking, Lisa slowly walked up to the glass wall, and kept looking at the sleeping form of the source of her excitement. She didn't know or couldn't name the feelings she was feeling, but she did know that Boris had taken a part of her mind for good or worse.

While looking out from the glass, Lisa put her left hand on the glass as if she wanted to touch his outline, and saw something shining on the fourth finger of her left hand. That small ancient stone managed to put a pulling force on her rampaging heart to remind her of her not too distant past life. Tears escaped her blue eyes, as she recognized the object and the meaning it held. She clutched the left hand with her right and turned around to deny any illicit visual encouragements to her stubborn body. She knew that that object was the last reminiscent of her past life she possessed, and it was the last hope she had to escape the whirlpool of insanity she was drowning in at that moment. While leaning her back on to the glass, she kept looking at the small diamond on the wedding ring, to find a path out of her lustful insanity she was about to completely get drowned in.

After sometime, a sudden loud buzzer sound jerked Lisa back in to the living world. She turned in panic to see what had happened, and found that her view had been blocked by something big on the other side of the glass. It took few moments for Lisa to realize that it was Boris's the huge body that was blocking her view, from the other side. From the lit-up button on her door, she concluded that, while she was lost in her thoughts, Boris had approached her door and had pressed the button.

When Lisa turned her eyes back toward the wall glass, the first thing that caught her eyes was the thick appendage that stood proud and in attention. It pulsed in rhythm with Boris's heartbeat, and she felt a sense of achievement since the organ was responded to her allure. Hanging below the saluting curved shaft, was the ballooned scrotum that carried a cocktail of potions with the ability to subdue women to his will.

Detailed memories of the thick shaft rampaging inside her while filling her with the potion, flooded Lisa's mind, and memories of a precious stone and vows, got overthrown by something thick, hard and full of life. She trailed her gaze up across his chiseled abs and chest muscles, to find those deep brown eyes.They were looking straight in to her soul, and she felt the unbound desire and affection flooding in through the connected gaze. Reacting to the building emotions, she felt her heart start to speed up in her chest, and a wave of heat washed over her whole body.

Lisa found it impossible to rip her gaze away from his hypnotizing eyes, and she felt a battle of good and evil waging inside her subconscious. The breath became heavy, and she felt the heart pulses in her head, as she labored to finalize her ultimate decision. Her pride as a woman, and the hatred she had for him deep in her heart, was screaming at her to stay as far away from the red button. At the same time, her wild side and her physical cravings were screaming to push the button and sate her thirst.

As Lisa over-worked her mind to make the final decision, the final push came when Boris broke his intense gaze and started to turn away. Panic and a sense of loss, jolted her to the very core in an instant, and before she could comprehend what had happened or what she felt, a loud buzzer sound filled the air, announcing something important and irreversible. She trailed her gaze down her extended right arm, only to find her fingers on the red lit button.

With her blue eyes wide opened, Lisa realized that at the heat of the moment, her stubborn hand had made the decision for her, and evil had prevailed over good and reasons. The same fingers that were dripping with her illicit desires the night before, only few hours later, had sealed her fate with a lightest movement. She wondered how fragile a person's fate can be to have it changed from a simple act of stupidity and a flick of a finger.

Then Lisa realized something important. It was her finger, it was her hand, and it was her body; she made the decision, and it was 'her' decision. Still, she refused to believe that she had forsaken her pride and reason for mere physical urges.

As Boris's huge body moved through the opened doorway, a current of air blew in to the room, bringing his unique body odor to Lisa's olfactory sensors. Mixed with the overwhelming pungent odor that was strong enough to activate her gagging reflexes, a sweet musk undertone also reached her sensors, washing away any remorse or disgust she had until then. Her body immediately reacted to the overwhelmingly powerful dose of pheromones and began the initial preparations for an oncoming thorough insemination.

While feeling ambers of carnal desires igniting in her abdomen and on skin, Lisa stood still and watched as her suitor approach with an obvious smile of accomplishment. As soon as he approached her, he bent his head down, nuzzled her neck, and hungrily breathe in her intoxicating sweet, pheromone infused smell.

Panic struck her mind with the first physical contact with Boris, and with a reaction that was fueled by hatred and pride, she pulled back and struck his face with her opened arm. Surprised at first, Boris gathered his thoughts back, and easily caught her fragile wrist when it came back flying for another strike. Soon, she was trying to strike him with all her other three free limbs, and there was a bit of a struggle between them for offence and defense.

Despite Lisa striking him and struggling, Boris didn't get angry about it, and did his best to bring Lisa under control without hurting her. With his superior strength, soon, he had her back and both hands pinned to the wall, and he looked straight into her deep blue eyes, as if he was trying to tell something.

With Boris's hypnotizing gaze locked onto Lisa's, he felt her body relax, and her hands become limp in his grasp. Sensing her submission, once again he lowered his face to nuzzle her neck. This time, Lisa could only close her eyes and moan lightly as he devoured her scent as the most wonderful thing in the world. Then he slowly bent down to place one hand behind her knees, and one hand behind her back to gently swoop her up and carry her in bridal style. As the beautiful damsel stayed lying on those strong arms, her long hair flowed down from one side, and the soft fabric of the dress flowed down from the other.

Lisa was struggling a bit while she was in his hands, but it was obvious that the struggling was just a show of reluctance, rather than an actual effort to escape. He skillfully maneuvered their bodies through the narrow doorway, and started his triumphant walk toward the big bed, to rightfully claim the beauty, that had an unusual effect on his heart.

Lisa felt the thumping of heavy footsteps throughout her body, as her heart tried to burst itself with overexcitement. Since she knew too well what that dirty bed symbolized, and what was about to happen on that bed and what it meant, she felt the approaching bed was too far and too close at the same time. Even though her body was jumping with joy, her heart was still hesitating to accept what the body was telling it. Hesitations were meant to fade away with time, and it was fading little by little with each thumping of heavy footstep that reached her body. Finally, she slowly wrapped her arms around his thick neck as a mean of support, a show of affection and acceptance.

Lisa felt her back softly landing on the mattress, and Boris's hands slide away from underneath her body. Her desires took dominance, and now she was a willing woman, that was looking forward to feel the invigorating touch of her illicit lover. She wanted to feel his big body cover her small frame, and dominate it in most pleasurable ways she could imagine. Unlike her previous encounter, she wanted to scream out her satisfaction, and receive his affection without holding anything back.

While waiting for her lover to join her and sate her carnal desires, Lisa accidently turned her head to look back at the direction of her own room. An electric shock passed through her body when she saw David looking at her through his glass wall, and she felt like an unfaithful wife that got caught red-handed by her husband. As shame came over her once again, Lisa felt the need to cry and let all the accumulated shame wash away with tears. Just as she was about to shed her first tear, she felt Boris's face nuzzle into her neck and start to breathe in her scent once again. When a huge hand started to fondle her bosom through the material of the dress, she closed her eyes and let out an involuntary gasp in pleasure.

With the hand gently fondling Lisa's chest, and a soft tongue lapping at her sensitive skin on the neck, her shame and tears started to fade away with arising pleasure. But, despite how mad she was with David, and no matter how madly she had fallen for Boris, she didn't want either of them to see her willingly, emotionally and sexually submit. While getting intimately fondled by Boris, she wanted to open her eyes and see whether David was still looking at her; but, she didn't have the will power to open them and possibly meet his eyes.

As Boris's curious mouth and hand descended down the soft curves of Lisa's body, she shuddered at the thought of going through the humiliation of becoming a slut, in front of David, just as he accused her of.

As Lisa felt Boris take hold of her ankles and slowly open her lithe legs, she didn't offer any resistance, but, looked down her body to see what was happening. He was kneeling down on the bed and was starting to lick his way up her left leg. As his head travelled higher, he let go of her legs to support himself; she bent her knees and spread her trembling legs wider to accommodate his big upper-body. As the hem of her long dress got pushed up to her knees by the huge body that was moving up, Lisa remembered about David, and to prevent him from seeing Boris's lecherous act, she caught the hem with her hands and prevented the dress from riding any higher. Between her silky smooth thighs, his head disappeared into the dress, and as his head bobbed around while he lustfully tasted her soft inner-thighs, Lisa was able to see the fabric stretch and bulge around the big head.

As the wandering tongue inched closer and closer to her sex, Lisa was breathing heavily, and gasped every time she felt his hot breath on her exposed womanhood. Boris's head suddenly stopped moving, and she felt him breathing constantly on her sensitive folds. She knew that inside the dress, he was looking directly at her uncovered sex. A deep blush covered her ivory skin when she realized that, with all the given attention, her sensitive folds must have bloomed like a flower, and he was looking directly at how it continuously dripped nectar.

With a sudden lunge that made Lisa's whole body jerk up with surprise, Boris clamped his hot salivating mouth over her steaming honey pot, and wrapped his hands around her thighs to lock his hungry mouth to the rare delicacy.

Feeling the warm wetness of lips, and hardness of teeth envelop her whole sex at once, Lisa yelped with pained pleasure. She had to let go of the hem, to cover her mouth with one hand, and to desperately tap hard on his head with the other, and signal him not to press his hard teeth on to her sensitive clitoris. Feeling the protest, he stopped pushing his teeth in, but the head didn't budge even a centimeter, as the clamped mouth produced an incredible suction while his tongue went to town on her delicious wet folds.

While Lisa's body squirmed and trembled with overwhelming pleasure, despite her efforts, muffled moans escaped through her thin fingers. As she kept the dress bunched up on his neck to conceal the sexual act from David, over the stretched fabric of her dress, she caressed the bulge between her spread thighs. Boris was thrusting his face on to her sex as he hungrily lapped up the constantly flowing nectar and explored every fold and edge of it with his flexible tongue. As she was detecting a maturing orgasm, the hot tongue was going wild on her sex and kept her at the edge of total bliss. Then making her skip a heartbeat, she felt it slowly slithering in to her wet opening.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!"

"aaargH!"

"Oh baby!"

"Yes!"

"That's it!"

"Yes!"

"Yessss!"

"Yeeeessssss!"

"Aaaah!....aaaaah!...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!...uuuuurrrghhhHHHH!"

Lisa saw stars when the flexible tongue started to wriggle in her most sensitive place. She pulled his head on to her sex with both hands, and announced her orgasm with a loud, pleasured wail.

Lisa was heavily panting after experiencing the amazing orgasm, and when she felt the two strong hands that were wrapped around her thighs become loose, she looked down her body to find Boris's face emerging out from her dress. His face was dripping with her excitement, and the big grin he had on was telling her that he loved every drop of it.

Feelings of affection and satisfaction started to seep in to Lisa's heart, and she didn't care whether David was watching her wailing through the orgasm, just like the slut he accused her of. She knew that whether she wanted or not, she was going to prove him right, on that day, on that bed.

As Boris knelt-up, Lisa's eyes automatically locked on to his raging manhood. With the unusual curve, warts and lumps, thick pulsing veins and most importantly, the unbelievable thickness, it looked odd and intimidating as always. She shuddered when she remembered that the one eyed monster had already been in her most sacred place, and she had loved every bit of stretching she had experienced. In the corner of her heart, as a woman, she felt proud about she had been able to take in such an intimidating and exotic object in her most delicate place.

As much as Lisa detested her carnal desires, she wanted to feel it in her, and be proud as a woman once again while reaching heavens; with her slender fingers, she started gathering the thin fabric of the dress, over her waist, and while slowly unavailing her flower to the world, the hem started to ride up her silky smooth thighs. When the end of the fabric finally joined the rest in her small fists, she offered her flower to the sun by slightly lifting her pelvis. It was fully bloomed, and the petals were drenched with nectar that continuously flowed out from the core. The flower had bloomed to welcome the sun, and the sun was about to visit and germinate it.

While marveling at the glorious sight, Boris reached down and slid his rough hand down Lisa's silky inner thighs. Responding to the gentle touch, her legs spread further apart, fully offering her offering to him. He knelt down between the spread thighs and positioned his manhood right on the core of her bloomed flower.

Lisa felt every millimeter of movement on her sensitive flesh as the meaty knob move her silky curtains aside to probe at the sensitive portal. When suddenly the foreign flesh pushed on, she gasped, and under the pressure and ample lubrication, her tight opening strained, expanded and gave way to the intruder. As if her tight ring wanted to trap the bulbous head in her sheath, she felt it slide over the head and clamp around the wide crown. With her acceptance of his manhood into her womanhood, a tear drop appeared at the corner of her eye, as her pride as a woman wept at her surrender to pleasure.

Lisa let out a whimper when she felt the first shots of Boris's hot precum bath her sensitive walls. He was baptizing her womanhood for the oncoming carnal ritual: the most ancient ritual of them all. While feeling the intense heat he was pouring in to her spread all around her body, she started to perspire and pant. As the cocktail of aphrodisiacs got soaked in to her deepest parts, suddenly her libido got kicked in to the highest gear.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,274 Followers