Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

Story Info
A new beauty impregnated in front of her boyfriend
21.4k words
4.6
199k
166

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,273 Followers

This story contains parts that indicate non-consensual sex, non-human relationship and subcategories of cuckolding. If you are offended by any of these subjects, please proceed at your own risk.

******

A new lamb for the sacrifice

Michelle and her boyfriend Ryan had been enjoying their summer vacation in the majestic continent of Africa, and they were nearing to the end of their fun-filled and adventurous stay. As a way of celebrating their successful vacation, they decided to abandon the safety of the hotel and their guides to go for an independent adventure in to the African town's busy night life.

The town was full of adventuring tourists just like them, and soon, they felt safe enough to enjoy the hospitality of a very busy local pub. The atmosphere was completely different from the air-conditioned and posh pub of the hotel, and they really started to enjoy friendly interactions with the locals and the refreshing nocturnal winds coming straight from the open savanna.

It was then, the very friendly and charming looking old man had joined them with their celebration; soon, they were drinking together like they had known each other for years. When Michelle saw the first signs of intoxication from Ryan, she mentioned to him about going back to the hotel, but the old man kept persuading them celebrate more, saying that his driver was waiting outside with his vehicle, and he would give them a ride back to the hotel.

Between laughter and interesting conversations, out of many liquor bottles that had been ordered by the old man to their table, Michelle busied herself with her favorite Jack Daniels. The old man noticed this, and despite her efforts to keep herself from getting over-intoxicated, he made sure that she never saw the empty bottom of her glass.

Despite being a person who knew her limits with liquor, Michelle knew that her calculations had gone wrong when she started having hard time keeping her eyes open. She looked at Ryan to find that he had fallen asleep with a glass still in his hand, and with Ryan out of commission, she knew that she had to stay awake and make sure that both of them reach the hotel with the old man. But before she could look at the old man, her eyelids fell over her eyes, and she succumbed to the sleep inducing drug.

With a painful headache welcoming her in to consciousness, Michelle opened her eyes to find herself looking at a, painfully bright, neon light. She quickly closed her eyes to protect her over-sensitive eyes, and while groaning, she sat-up on the bed she was lying on, and shook her head to get rid of the grogginess that was resulted by the hang-over from the previous night's heavy drinking.

By habit, Michelle reached over with her left hand to find Ryan and found the edge of the bed; thinking that she had fallen asleep on the left side of the bed, she reached over to the other side with her right hand and instead of her boyfriend, she found the other edge of the bed. Knowing that they had a king-size bed in their hotel room, and figuring that the bed she was on was too small to be the one in hotel, she opened her eyes to check her surroundings.

From the first glance, it was obvious to Michelle that she was not in the hotel room; she was in a small room with two normal walls and two glass walls, and there were doors on each of the longer, glass and normal walls. She was sitting on a single-bed, and the room had an attached bathroom and a small table with a chair. She was puzzled by the strange room she woke up in, and she wondered what had happened after she fell asleep last night and what had happened to Ryan.

Everything was dark outside the long glass wall, and Michelle noticed that on the other side of the short glass wall, there was another room just like the one she was in. When she noticed a sleeping form on the bed of the other room, she realized that it was Ryan. Since there was no door connecting their rooms, she tried to tap on the thick glass while calling out to wake him up. Giving a hint of the deep sleep he was in, despite her efforts, she failed to bring out of his deep sleep.

Seeing the two doors in his room, Michelle figured that she should be able to reach his room by going through the doors in hers and his rooms. It was then, she found out that the two doors in her room were locked, and she felt the confusion in her mind change in to distress. She started to panic when she found that she was locked in, and she started to hit hard on the glass while screaming to wake up Ryan.

Thanks to Michelle's desperate efforts, Ryan finally started to come out of his deep slumber, and sat on the bed holding his aching head in his arms. When he noticed the strange surroundings and screaming Michelle on the other side of the glass wall, he sprung in to standing position and went over to the glass wall.

"Ryan! What's happening? I'm locked in this room," Michelle said from the other side of the glass. Fear was written all over her face and even her voice carried traces of it.

"I...I don't know," Ryan said, while still trying to shake away the grogginess out of his head.

"Let me try the doors," he said while going to the doors. As he found out that the doors in his room were also locked, panic started to creep in to his mind too. With the doors being made out of thick metal, and the glass walls being made out of some kind of thick, fire-proof looking material, he figured that, physical strength wasn't going to grant him freedom from that small room.

"I'm locked in too. Do you remember anything? All I remember is passing out while drinking with that old man Jackson," Ryan said after giving up his effort to escape the confinement.

"I passed out right after you too. Ryan, we are in trouble are we? Oh my god, we should have never left the hotel without the guide. Where do you think we are now?" Michelle said with distress.

"I hate to admit, but it does look like we are in trouble. Let's not panic and wait for whoever that is holding us here to contact us. Maybe we will be able to get out by giving some money," Ryan said while trying to look calm.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright, honey," he said to Michelle in a comforting manner.

"Hello!"

They both got startled by the sudden voice that came through the speakers on the ceiling.

"Welcome to my humble facility. Although it's a far-cry from my previous one, I hope you'll be satisfied with the accommodation."

"It's you! I recognize your voice. Jackson, what the fuck are you trying to pull off by keeping us locked in here?" Ryan shouted after realizing it was the same voice as the old man they met last night.

"I'm impressed that only after few words, you recognized my voice, but Jackson is not my real name. Well...how should I put this? You are my captives now, but I would like to consider you as my guests, rather than naming you as prisoners. As mannered guests, I expect you to behave according to my rules, or your partner will face dire consequences for your misbehaviors," the old man replied.

"We have money, we can give you any amount if you let us leave unharmed. I promise we will not go to authorities," Ryan said, trying to negotiate their freedom. He feared for Michelle, since even though the threat was made in a gentle manner, that calmness of his voice intensified its authenticity.

"Money holds no value to me. Right now, you possess something more valuable to me than petty wealth."

"What the fuck do you want from us then?" Michelle finally snapped.

"Michelle, I don't like to be rudely interrupted when I'm talking. As for your first lesson and punishment, I'm going to do the explaining only after your first ordeal," the old man said with a stern voice, and both Michelle and Ryan knew that whatever the ordeal he was talking about wasn't going to be a pleasant experience.

"The only hints I'm going to provide you now are: Ryan, the scanning pad on the back wall of your room has the ability to open Michelle's glass door, and it'll activate if the correct palm signature lands on it; Michelle, the glass door of your room will open if the buttons on both sides of it were to be pressed within a period of ten minutes."

"As long as both of you abide my rules and behave well, you will ensure the safety of your own lives. I would like to give you a one-day rest before starting the procedure, but since we are way behind the schedule, the best I can give you is few hours. Ryan, we'll provide you with meals soon, so eat well and gather up your energy; Michelle, a maid will soon attend to you, behave well and stay pretty. Good luck both of you," the old man said before terminating the line.

Puzzled by the unknown procedure the old man was talking about, the first thing Ryan attempted was to put his hand on the scanning pad and see whether if he could open Michelle's glass door. With no results, he resorted back to trying to calm down shaken Michelle and figuring out a possible path of escape.

While Ryan busied himself with checking the room for any weaknesses, Michelle herself started to think about a way they could escape the nightmare they woke up to. She found herself pinching her arm few times to make sure that she wasn't dreaming, and regretfully she failed to wake herself up from the nightmare.

Suddenly, the door connected to the normal wall in Ryan's room opened, and two armed people brought in a cart with prepared meals on it. While one of them kept his gun pointed towards Ryan, the other placed the plates on the table, and both of them went back with the cart, closing the door behind them.

At the same moment the door closed, the door on Michelle's room opened, and an armed person and an old lady in maid attire entered her room with a cart. Remembering the warning from the old man about their partners being punished for misbehavior, she decided that it was best to comply with their instructions.

The maid took her in to the attached bathroom, and Michelle found herself being subjected to a full beauty-makeover. It felt weird about being bathed and shaved by another person, but despite the situation, she kind of appreciated the pampering she was receiving.

After the bath, the maid dressed her in black bra-top short cocktail dress and a matching pair of black stiletto. The top of the dress beautifully exposed the cleavage of her firm B-cup breasts, and the thin fabric molded over her sensuous curves like second skin. Outlining her narrow waist, the tight dress tightly hugged her body and her bulbous derriere that had the ability to mesmerize any man who was lucky enough to lay their eyes on it. She was a very petite girl with a body height just about five feet, but the short length of the dress, exposed her beautiful long slender legs that beautifully complemented her, well-shaped, hour-glass figure. The high-heel stiletto only added fuel to her burning sexual allure, and made her exquisite derriere to proudly stand-out even more.

When Michelle looked at the mirror, she saw her angelic face, outlined by shining waves of raven stresses that flowed down till her mid-back. Her big light blue eyes and sharp nose complemented her beauty even more while skillful makeup worked as a catalyst to her beautiful facial features. Michelle was a part-time model, and she knew how to recognize talent when it came to make-up and fashion. From the image of the goddess in the mirror, she knew that the old maid lady had mastered the skill, and she wished if she could hire her as her personal make-up artist.

Despite the admiration for the maid's skills and her own beauty, Michelle started to wonder why they had to make a big effort to make her look good. When she asked the maid, she didn't answer any of Michelle's questions and just told her not to change her clothes or appearance.

After placing food on the table, the maid left Michelle's room with the guard, and when the aroma of the meal reached her sensors, she felt her hunger starting to overpower her worries. Ryan was already eating his meal, and with a puzzled look, he stopped eating to take a look at the enhanced appearance of his girlfriend. She shrugged her shoulders to let him know that she also had no idea about the beauty treatment, and with her empty stomach screaming for nourishments, she sat at the table and started to sate her hunger.

Playing with fire

After about two hours, suddenly the lights outside the long glass wall was turned on, and Michelle was able to see what laid beyond the mysterious wall. The lights illuminated a corridor that ran parallel to her and Ryan's rooms, and on the other side of it, were a pair of rooms that were identical to the ones they were in. At the end of the corridor at Ryan's room's side, there was a big metal door that looked sturdy enough to withstand a rampaging elephant.

Just when Michelle finished observing the new surroundings, with a heavy metallic sound, the big door opened and came in something she had never seen. It was a very big man, towering over seven feet in height and a strangely built body structure. The huge body was ripped with toned muscles, and from the appearance, it looked like the man had more muscles in his body compared to a normal human. Its face was far from desirable, and had un-proportionally big thick lips, a flat nose, and yellow narrow eyes. For some odd reason it was completely naked and showed that the man had thick patches of coarse hair on his chest and pelvic area.

Despite the inhuman built, what made Michelle drop her jaws was the thick, long appendage that was hanging between his thick thighs. It was already semi-hard and it had a normal sized head for an eight inch penis, but an unusually wide and extended corona was flaring out from the end of the head. After the head, the shaft's thickness was uneven along the length: at the middle, it had a thickness of Michelle's wrist, and thinned down a bit before it started to thicken until the base that had the thickness of a soda can. The whole shaft was riddled with thick veins and bumps the size of skittles. At first glance, the bumps made it look like he had a sexually transmitting disease, but upon closer inspection, they looked too sturdy be boils. All in all, it was an ugly looking, deformed and frightening instrument that most women would have found even the sight of it as repulsive and offensive. The scrotum looked small compared to the over-developed and abnormal shaft, but it didn't hang down, and making it look as if he didn't have any testicles, the skin around it looked overly wrinkled as it stayed close to the body.

"What the hell is this thing?" Ryan said, having hard time comprehending the huge organism that came in to his view.

"I don't know, but from the thing that's hanging between his legs, I have hard time believing that he's anything normal," Michelle said while having hard time looking away from the intimidating appendage. As a woman, it was her instinct to get intimidated by a male organ that big and strange.

"Holy shit! What the hell? Is that even human?" It was Ryan's turn to get amazed by the very non-human part.

As the huge man, with heavy footsteps, walked passed Ryan's room, Michelle noticed that there was something even weirder about him. He had a presence that overwhelmed everything in the surrounding. It was like, the moment he came through that door, the very air she was breathing got thicker, and she felt a chill run down her spine as if she was facing a very strong predator.

Finally, he stopped in front of frozen Michelle and devoured her beauty with his wondering eyes. She felt as if she was naked in front of his intense gaze, and when it found her eyes, she felt shivers going through her body, and she had an overwhelming desire to run as far away from the strange human. A moment later, she found herself in the farthest corner of the room away from the strange, glaring being.

The stranger moved towards Michelle's door and pressed the button on it. When the button on her side lit-up, she remembered about what the old man said about the door would open if she also press the button.

"Honey, stay away from the door. Whoever he is, I'm certain that he's not good company," Ryan said to Michelle.

"I know. According to that bastard, I should be alright as long as I don't press that button, but I'm worried about your door. He didn't say anything about it," Michelle said with fear in her eyes.

"What do you think he wants?" Ryan asked with concern.

"I'm not sure, but I have a bad feeling about this. From the way he's looking at me, I got a feeling that he's looking for something more than a pleasant conversation," Michelle said while getting close to the glass-wall where Ryan was at.

"Don't worry baby, the only way he can get to you is by reaching the scanning pad and it accepts his palm signature. Even if my door opens, I will not let him reach it," Ryan said with conviction.

"Are you crazy, Ryan? Look at that thing. He looks like a tank. I don't want you to get hurt," Michelle said with worry in her eyes.

"Maybe he can be reasoned with words; maybe he's not a bad person. Even if it come to force, believe me, I can do it. Promise me that whatever happens, you will not press that button."

"..."

"Damn it, promise me, Michelle," Ryan said firmly when he didn't get a reply.

"Ok, I promise," Michelle said with a tear in her eye.

By that time, the man had reached Ryan's door, and both Michelle and Ryan held their breaths as they waited to see if Ryan's door was the same as hers, or if it would open.

For their dismay, few seconds after the man pressed the button, Ryan's door opened with a small sound.

Ryan calmly went to the door and tried to talk to the strange man. As he approached the man, both Michelle and Ryan realized how huge the man was in comparison to Ryan's almost six feet average body frame.

"Hello, my name is Ryan. Nice to meet you," Ryan said while extending his hand.

The man looked at his hand once, and pushing him aside, started to walk towards the scanning pad. Realizing what the man was going straight for, Ryan once again blocked his path.

"Look, we can talk like real friends," Ryan said with a forced smile.

This time, he stopped and said, "F...Frie..nd?"

"Yes! Yes, friends. We are friends, aren't we?" Ryan quickly said, sensing a breakthrough.

"Come, come and sit here. We can talk a bit and become good friends," Ryan said while directing the surprisingly docile giant towards the bed.

"What's your name buddy?" Ryan asked as if he was asking a child.

"N...name?....................To..shi."

Ryan was puzzled by the Japanese name, but when he saw that, despite his dark complexion, the giant man's narrow eyes were giving off a hint of Japanese ancestry, and he thought that it kind of made sense.

As Ryan tried to make conversation with the barely speaking giant, Michelle noticed that, despite his huge body, the man was expressing a juvenile behavior. She was getting her confidence back with the hope of Ryan being able to talk down the giant from doing anything harmful.

After communicating with Toshi for few minutes, Ryan felt safe enough to introduce Michelle to him. He thought that if he managed to get the idea in to his head that Michelle and Ryan were together, he would hesitate to harm her.

"That's Michelle," Ryan said, pointing toward her through the glass wall.

When Toshi turned his head to look at Michelle, she managed to force a smile on her beautiful face, and waved at him.

With a smile, Toshi said, "Doll!"

"No, her name is Michelle; she's my girlfriend," Ryan said, thinking that things were happening in a favorable manner.

But suddenly, Toshi's expression changed and he looked toward Ryan with an angered expression.

"Doll mine," Toshi said with a raised voice.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,273 Followers