Beastly Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought the steaming mugs towards Tiff blew on hers and then gently placed it into her hands. The comforting warmth seeped into her fingers as she looked hesitatingly at the murky liquid within.

He looked into her eyes, brought his mug towards his lips and sipped. As if to indicate she should follow his example, he nodded at Tiff once again and drank from his cup. A bit scared, because of the unknown of what was in her cup, Tiff hesitated, unsure of what to do. She thought about her beast-how gentle and protective he had been, and decided to drink, trusting in him that she'd be safe. She brought her mug to her lips and drank the earthy liquid therein.

Tiff and the Beast each sipped their tea, his green eyes locked on her blue ones. Tiff gently touched the anklet her beast had given her and she swore she could almost feel his love flowing from his handiwork, up her arm, and directly into her heart. As she neared the bottom of her cup, the color of the beast's eyes seemed to deepen and sparkle more than before.

Perplexed, she pointed towards the mug as if to ask, "what was in this"? The beast smiled his crooked smile and walked to the back of his cave, bringing forward a shriveled, dried mushroom, stained a blueish brown. Tiff's eyes widened at the realization that she was in for a wild ride.

She noticed with new eyes how vibrant the colors of the cave appeared to her. She touched the beast's face and she gently caressed the velvety surface as if she'd been starving for it. The beast caressed Tiff's face and said, "cheek". Astonished that she could understand him, Tiff repeated, "cheek" and smiled. The beast smiled and released his hand.

Tiff pointed to herself and said, "Tiff". The beast smiled and repeated, "Tiff." He pointed to himself and said, "Ser Ena." Tiff repeated his name, "Ser Ena" the utterance of which felt like magic in her mouth. She said, "Ser" again and Ser shivered, seemingly in pleasure at hearing his name on the lips of another.

Ser took Tiff's hand and guided her into a now sun-kissed, flower filled meadow, the drone of honeybees like music to her ears. He guided her to sit on the soft, grassy earth, picked a heavily scented flower, and tucked it behind her right ear. She touched the blossom and said, "flower", which Ser smilingly repeated.

Tiff pointed to the braid encircling her and said, "anklet". Ser smiled and said, "mine", pointing to Tiff and then to himself. Tiff's smile widened as she realized Ser had made her his in more ways than one. She said, "thank you Ser", honoring her desire to give herself fully to him.

Ser gazed at Tiff's toes and she noticed his cock beginning to stiffen. Realizing now why he had insisted she keep her feet out of her sleeping bag, she wriggled her toes in delight. Ser groaned as Tiff's feet moved, his giant member hardening to its full length. Tiff said "lips" as touched her fingers to his. She gently brushed his sensitive tip with her other hand and said, "cock, mine." Ser groaned at her touch and nodded his head, his eyes on hers.

She brought her head to his massive mushroom, tentatively tonguing the velvety surface which immediately began to leak a milky ambrosia that Tiff greedily lapped up and that tasted like salty honey. Ser looked at Tiff, his eyes wide, surprised at how good she was making him feel.

Tiff kissed his tip and attempted to suck it into her mouth, but its massive size made that impossible. As if sensing her frustration, Ser touched her toes and Tiff immediately understanding what he wanted, brought both of her feet to his shaft.

She squeezed his cock gently between the arches of her feet while she continued suckling his sensitive tip, paying lots of attention to the frenulum and delicious underside. She brought her hands to his massive balls and very gently caressed them, which elicited a groan of "more" from Ser.

Lost in how amazing his cock felt and how good he smelled, Tiff sucked, licked, kissed, and stroked Ser, wanting to give him boundless pleasure. Tiff felt his balls tighten and she brought her toes and tongue to his tip, wanting to feel what he was feeling and to drink him in. A guttural, "Tiff" escaped Ser's lips as he started to shoot his load all over his prize and Tiff struggled and failed to drink it all in, his cum drizzling out of her mouth, onto her tantalizing tits and down to her throbbing kitty.

Still panting, Ser lowered his head to Tiff's nipples and began to suck of every drop of his cum off of her. Tiff threw her head back and groaned at the level of pleasure she was experiencing. She wasn't sure if the feelings were intensified because of how much she loved Ser or because of the tea she had consumed.

Ser lapped his juices off of his prize and made his way in between Tiff's spread legs. Tiff laid back on the soft, mossy ground, opened her legs wider, and noticed the blue sky and clouds shimmering above her, the scent of the flowers intoxicating.

Ser's tongue lapped at her delicate folds, his lips sucked at her sensitive clit, and his big fingers plunged into her dripping cave-which quickly made her cum. She felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her as she continued to orgasm for what seemed like hours. She looked at Ser, her juices dripping from his chin, and guided him to lie down beside her. She drank herself off of him, enjoying her tart taste on his tongue. Ser kissed Tiff deeply and gently guided her so they were seated facing each other.

Ser began to pluck long stems of grass and meadow flowers, braiding them into a circlet. Tiff followed his lead, braiding long strands of grass together. Finishing quickly, Tiff wrapped the woven strands of grass around both of her wrists, binding them together.

Ser, now finished with the circlet of flowers, looked at her bound wrists with pleasure. Tiff offered her hands to Ser as he placed the crown on her head. He kissed her gently on the lips and uttered, "mine". Tiff repeated the kiss and said, "mine". Ser unbound her wrists and used the cord to tie his left wrist to Tiff's "Mine" he said once more.

The sun was setting around them, the stars began to peek out, sparkling in the clear sky. Tiff shivered and Ser drew her into his arms to keep her warm. Safe and warm, Tiff nuzzled deep into Ser's embrace, his breath rising and falling with hers as if they were one.

As they cuddled, Tiff reached between his hairy thighs, found Ser's cock, and began to fondle him. The scientist in her wanted to see how much, if any, recuperation time his penis needed. She was delighted when his cock immediately started to harden as if inflating from all the blood rushing into his massive member. Tiff looked in Ser's eyes and said, "cock-more?" Ser moaned, "pleassssse" and Tiff happily started to stroke his gorgeous club to its full intimidating, but still intriguing size.

Ser reached his huge hands between Tiff's thighs and quickly found her moist center. "So wet!" Ser said and he plunged his thick index finger inside of her tiny opening, almost completely filling her, which caused Tiff to orgasm again.

Shaking but still curious about whether or not Ser's giant cock would fit inside her, Tiff removed Ser's finger from her sopping cunt, happily spread her legs wide, and straddled her reclining beast. She began to slide her slit up and down Ser's shaft, mixing the juices from her wet pussy with his precum.

Ser attempted to sit up but Tiff said, "NO", and used her hand to press him back down. "Look at me", she commanded, locking eyes with her quarry.

"YES Tiff", groaned Ser as he laid back down and watched her begin to ride his staff more aggressively.

She pressed one hand on his hairy chest while her other hand caressed his leaking mushroom head. Tiff slid up and down on Ser's slick pole, rubbing her sensitive clit with each stroke-cumming multiple times from the intense stimulations. Shaking, she collapsed on his chest saying, Oh my gawd Ser! Your cock is incredible!

Laying chest to chest, Tiff's blue eyes locked on Ser's sparkling green ones, she inched up his massive frame and kissed his lips, snaking her tongue into his mouth.

"Please", Ser moaned as he wrapped his arms around Tiff, their tongues exploring the other's mouth. "Please what?" Tiff said, knowing what he meant without him saying it, but wanting to hear his voice ask what he hadn't yet.

"Please, I want to be inside" he said. Tiff smiled and said, "your cock is huge, I doubt it will fit, but what's the point of life if we don't experiment and find out."

She made her way back down his giant frame and Ser rose up halfway, resting on his bent elbows so he could watch Tiff's naked hourglass figure move down.

Ser's cock was at full attention and Tiff slid so that his leaking head was at the precipice of her tight, virginal entrance. She shimmied her hips, trying to take Ser deeper inside, her ample bottom bouncing slightly with each move, and his tip made it barely inside of Tiff's hungry hole, and just that tiny amount of entrance made Ser groan loudly as he growled out an animalistic, "more!"

"When I'm ready," Tiff worriedly said, wanting Ser deep inside just as much as he wanted to be there, but she doubted his cock would fit, although she was more than willing to try.

She began her undulate her hips rhythmically in circles, each move allowing Ser incrementally deeper. "Deeper!" Ser groaned like the extrahuman entity he was, as he started to thrust his hips up to meet Tiff's rhythm, pushing his cock deep enough to rip her hymen to sheds. "Ow! Not yet!" Tiff insisted as she stopped moving and pressed Ser's hips down with her thighs, taking control of his cock and him.

Tiff panted until the initial pain of having her maidenhood taken subsided and the ache shifted to intense pleasure. "Slow Ser", she said as she began to grind her pussy more on his massive meat stick. As his cock began to fill her, the velvety walls of her pussy began to slowly open up to allow his massive staff entrance into her depths.

Oh my gawd Ser! You feel so good, I need more!" Tiff moaned as she pressed herself down, her pussy leaking arousal around Ser's pelvis, a puddle starting to form around his giant sack. "MORE!" Tiff screamed as she spread her legs wider, gripped Ser's hips determinedly with her thighs, pushed against his firm belly with her arms, and made one big thrust, taking his mast as deep as she could. She felt Ser's spongy tip hit her cervix, and she collapsed in pleasure onto his belly, her cunt spasming into wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"More!" Ser growled and he easily flipped Tiff onto her back, his pent up need at the edge of exploding, as he began to try burrow deeper inside of her. "Ow!" Tiff said as she sat up part way, needing to control his entrance so he didn't impale her too deeply.

She wrapped both her small hands around the 10 inches of Ser's dick that were too big to fit inside her tunnel. "Goooood", groaned Ser as he started to thrust repeatedly in and out of Tiff. He drew his battering ram almost all the way out and then drove it back inside, pleasurably bruising her cervix.

Tiff scooped up their love juices, licked some of it off her fingers and then greased his rod, holding onto the base to both pleasure Ser and steady herself. "I need you forever Ser! Fuck me, own me, make me yours" Tiff said. Ser, egged on by her desire said, "MINE" as he drove his baseball bat of a cock deeper and exploded inside of Tiff, filling her up with his cum. Tiff shuddered into more orgasms as the spams of Ser's pleasure wand pressed against her velvety walls, drawing his baby batter deeper inside as it made its way to her fertile womb.

They collapsed into a sweaty, juice soaked heap, hugging the other as close as they could towards each other. "Mine", Tiff said as she gently hugged Ser's cock in her hand, "mine", she said again as she brushed her lips on his. "Mine", Ser said back as he brushed Tiff's auburn hair away from her face.

Snuggling together, Ser pointed up and said, "home" and Tiff immediately understood that Ser had come to earth from the stars. She closed her eyes and began to see the world through his eyes, and their now permanent link. He had come to study the culture and growth of humans 300 years ago from the planet Koze, 3rd star beyond Ursa Major.

Seeing the stars through Ser's eyes made her understand the carvings on the wall of his cave. He, homesick and lonesome, had traced his world within his earth home as a way to stay connected to it. Tiff hugged herself closer to him, his heart beating against hers, knowing that Ser was forever hers and she was his. She somehow knew that his species only mated once, and he had claimed her as his and she had willingly given herself to him. Tiff and Ser drifted off to sleep comforted in the knowledge that she was his and he hers, their bond an unbreakable link.

12