Beaten and Taken

Story Info
You set me up for failure in an erotic wrestling match.
1.8k words
3.77
60.9k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian1
Ian1
10 Followers

I arrive at your house a little early, just as you've come to expect over the past few months that we've been seeing each other. I ring the bell and wait at the door, smiling at you when you answer. "Hi, ma'am!" I say in a friendly tone as you appear in your silk robe. You grab the steel ring around my neck and pull me close to you, my body going nearly limp at your powerful touch. You kiss me, your tongue invading my mouth as I passively accept the kiss, feebly kissing back.

"Today, you're in for something new," you tell me as you turn and walk into the house, pulling me behind you but the collar.

As we enter the living room you let the collar go and look over your shoulder as you let your robe hit the floor. "Get in uniform," you tell me. I'm gawking at you, your gorgeous body, now clad in only a sexy bra and panty set. Your demand of "Now!" snaps me out of my daze and I quickly strip out of my clothes, folding them and placing them on the loveseat nearby. I drop to my knees, now clad in only my collar and the humiliatingly bright pink cock cage you now keep me in.

"Better. Now, I've got something different for you today, baby boy. Something you're going to enjoy.....or not. Either way, I'll be enjoying it." As you're saying this, you slide your panties off and toss them on the couch. You walk over to me and upon reaching my kneeling form you step over my shoulder with one leg, forcing my face into your pussy. I start lapping at you, desperate to make you cum while you slowly lift your other leg over my other shoulder. Soon you have my head scissored between your magnificent thighs and I'm locked in place, gasping for air and lapping at your cunt. You sink to your knees and soon I'm pinned under you. You begin to slowly grind your pussy into my face, making me slick with your juices. My cock is straining in the device uselessly as you moan while grinding your clit into my nose. Soon you're moaning increases and before I know it, you are cumming. After your orgasm subsides you stand up off of me as I look up at you with a stunned expression on my face. My nose, lips, cheeks, and chin glisten with your juices.

"Come," you say to me, as you begin heading to the toy room. I crawl after you, on hands and knees as you've had me do whenever I've visited in the past. I'm confused by all of the, as you can tell from my face. In the past we've always visited first, talking and laughing before moving on to the play and I'm not sure what to make of the greeting I've just received. Upon rounding the corner into the toy room, it becomes clear to me. Sitting in the room is a large, burly man. He's also naked and has an impressive cock, despite being limp. I look at you, bewildered. Upon seeing my face, you start to explain "You're going to be playing a game for me, the two of you." You've gotten the small wrench and are removing my steel collar, not unusual for our play sessions. "You two are going to wrestle. The winner will be rewarded, in part by getting to fuck ME, and the loser...well, I don't want to give all the surprises away just yet. Either way, it's best if you win, do you understand?"

I nod and mutter "Yes, ma'am," as I notice that everything you said was addressed to me. You must have spoken with him already.

"Ok," you continue "Stand up. You're a man, I expect you to fight like one. The rules are simple, the first man to pin the other by getting him into the missionary position wins. No eye poking, other than that, there are no rules." I look at my opponent, who is much bigger than me. He's looking at me, still in my chastity device, and sneering at me. I realize that you've stacked the odds against me, but I'm determined to win, to show you I can and hopefully make you proud; plus I want you bad and this is my chance.

You watch the match from a chair, idly stroking your splendid pussy as you enjoy the erotic combat before you. Try as I might, before long I'm looking up at you from underneath the big man. I'm breathing hard and exhausted as I look up at you with shame on my face. His big cock is hard now and sandwiched in my ass crack, he's taunting me by thrusting forward, dry humping me, which causes my caged cock to flop around uselessly in its prison. You're smiling as you walk over to where I lay, the big man holding me down with his hands on my shoulders and his groin in my buttocks, my legs wrapped around his waist. "I guess he wanted to win more, hmm?" you say as you place your large leather collar around my neck, clicking a lock to it. "That's it, my little subbie bitch, I guess you aren't a man after all." I blush red at your words. You look at my conqueror and tell him "Claim your prize; make him your bitch." My eyes widen in terror as he gets off of me, dragging me up by the collar.

You walk over to the toy chest; meanwhile the burly man is sitting in the chair and pulling my mouth to his cock. I've sucked your strap-on many times before and I try to do the same for the fleshy member now pressed against my lips. I grow to accept the invading cock and soon the man is fucking my face from the chair, thrusting up to meet my movements. I'm burning red with shame, knowing that if I'd been stronger, or maybe faster, I could be doing this to him right now. Instead, I was on all fours, sucking cock, knowing that soon this man would be fucking my mistress. I felt a coldness on my ass and soon feel you working a plug into me. My face is fucked for a few minutes longer, then the man stands up and walks around behind me. My head hangs down, as I know what's coming and helpless to do anything about it. As I'm looking back, underneath me, I see my caged cock, a bright feminine pink dangling down. I watch him line up behind me and feel the plug being removed.

You sit in the chair in front of me and grab my nose, pulling my head up on onto the strap-on you're now wearing. It's buried in my mouth when the big man grabs my hips and penetrates me. I moan around your rubber cock and he begins to fuck me in earnest, slamming into me hard. "Fuck him good," you tell him, "Make sure this little bitch boy knows his place." With each thrust my caged cock flops and sways, hilariously useless to me in its constraints. The man increases his pace and soon he thrusts in deep and holds it, his cock twitching inside of me as he cums deep into my ass. I look up at you, your dildo straining the corners of my mouth, tears streaking down my face from the deep throating I've given your dildo, my eyes pleading with you for release.

You pull out of my mouth, the dildo coming out with a pop leaving my lips in an "O" shape, with a look of bimbo surprise on my face. You walk around behind me as the man withdraws and leaves the room to clean up. I feel some of his cum begin to drip down my thigh. My once tight and virginal ass, which so many men never allow to be touched, now stands gaping at you. You spit into it and shove in your strap-on all the way to the balls. You laugh about being balls deep in me and I squeal like a whore. You grab me by the hips and begin fucking me like mad, causing me to moan and squeal like a little girl.

I feel your breasts press into my back as you lean over me, your lips right at my ear. "You're marked now, little boy. Once you've taken a man's cum in your ass, you're a bitch forever. It marks you as a slut, a whore for men to fuck and use for their pleasure....but then, you already knew that, didn't you?" You fuck me long and hard, the cock cage still bouncing around underneath me. You're panting and moaning, loving the feeling of fucking me like a dog. You are fucking me with frenzy and soon you begin to shudder with a powerful orgasm, your breath coming in rasps. As you come down from your orgasm, you start to unstrap the dildo, leaving it inside of me still. You double the harness back over my hips and fasten it in place, leaving me impaled on the strap-on with no way to escape. "Now, I want a real man to fuck me," you say to me "because as fun as you are, it's no where near as satisfying." You get up and start walking to the door. "Come," you say to me and I crawl after you with the dildo still deep inside of me.

In the bedroom, you have me put a pair of panties on over the dildo harness and then put a bra on me. You smear some lipstick on me fast, and then lay back on the bed, leaving me kneeling on the floor watching. The big man fucks you hard and between your moans you tell me I had better be watching so I could remember what it was like to be a man. He fucks you deep and you struggle against your moaning to speak to me again, but this time it's just to ridicule me for how dumb I look with my caged cock trapped in panties and another plastic cock sticking into my ass.

I watch you both fuck for nearly an hour. Afterwards, you have me clean up his cock and then your pussy; eating his cum out of you. I lick you both clean, the man's cum drying on my face around my lipstick smeared lips. You tell me to stand up and fetch you both glasses of wine. I hobble away into your kitchen with the strap on still buried deep in my ass and get you your drinks. When I return, you gag me with a cock gag and tell me to sleep at the foot of the bed. The man gets dressed and turns the lights out as he leaves. I stare into the blackness of the now dark room, my cock straining hard against its cage. I whimper as I feel the dildo in my ass shift when your foot brushes it. It's going to be a long night.

Ian1
Ian1
10 Followers