Beau Spends the Night

Story Info
They are best friends, but tonight he can't control himself.
3.7k words
4.35
67.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day full of kayaking and the pair were exhausted. Beau felt a little sun sick if he was being honest with himself and decided to take a nap on the way back to Tessa's place. The bumps of the old back roads, and the music playing quietly on the radio as the sun descended lower and lower in the afternoon sky lulled him to sleep.

Beau came to as they pulled into her driveway. He'd been asleep for nearly two hours.

"Shit, Tess I'm sorry I fell asleep on you."

Tessa smiled at him warmly and shook her head.

"You needed the rest."

He really had, he wasn't used to that amount of physical work in a day. It had been beautiful, but his arms ached at the thought of getting back in a kayak anytime soon.

Tessa looked tired to him, her normally clear eyes seemed a little foggy, and her hair was windswept. He wished he could have done a bit of the driving, but he also knew she would've insisted that it wasn't very far. Her smooth skin had turned a shade darker after their day in the sun, and Beau was mesmerized by her legs as she hopped out of her jeep. Her shorts were incredibly short and very light in color. Her gorgeous ass peeked a bit out from the bottom. Of course this wasn't the first time he'd been ogling her ass today specifically. She hadn't been wearing the shorts at all today. Just a bikini with a white T-shirt over it. He thought he might never forget how sexy and in her element she looked today.

Maybe it was the nap he'd taken in the car, or the hard-on he was trying to stave off that kept him restless. Tessa showered off and changed into this casual light pink pajama set and immediately threw herself on to her bed. Beau showered as well, and by the time he got out she was passed out on top of the duvet on her stomach, her cell phone mere inches from her fingertips, and wet hair sticking to her cheekbone. He picked up her phone and plugged it in, setting it on the nightstand. He considered for a moment if he should try and get her under the covers, but it was a summer night and he figured they wouldn't need them.

Tessa stirred for a moment and opened her eyes. She sleepily pulled him to a seat next to her on the bed, and then rolled over to the other side, her hand out in invitation for him to lay down. He did so carefully as not to disturb her. He was wearing sweatpants and a white T-shirt, and realized he might need to lose one considering how hot the night air was. He noticed the fan in the open window and decided it would be best to turn it on. As he passed the end of the bed he glanced at his sleeping friend. He could see her white panties from this angle and he felt his dick twitch at the sight.

The idea that she was so vulnerable to him right now passed into his brain and straight to his cock. He stood very still and held his breath at how turned on he suddenly was. Tessa was his best friend, and Beau never really thought she thought of him that way- so he felt a bit uncomfortable with his desire in this moment. He knew he couldn't just stand there and stare, that was even creepier with the thoughts that were forming in his mind. He want to feel her soft skin as she slept, and taste her desire on his tongue as her sleeping body responded to him. He was half erect now as he moved to lie down on the bed and stare up at the ceiling.

Tessa shifted all of her weight to one side and in one fluid motion settled herself in the fetal position- her back to him and her ass centimeters from his open palm. He inhaled sharply looking over at her. She had been so tired he knew she must be in a deep sleep right now. A little touch couldn't hurt, he thought. His fingers grazed the fabric of her shorts lightly, his whole body tense with nervous energy and desire. She didn't move a muscle. This emboldened him to lay his hand on her ass cheek and feel the fullness of it. He wanted to spank her sweet little ass and leave his mark on it. He wanted to see her quivering under him, eagerly anticipating the next slap. He squeezed her ass, hard, enjoying the way her relaxed muscles moulded to his hungry palm.

She shifted her legs, causing Beau to snap back in fear. He desperately hoped she hadn't woken up. He listened closely to her breathing and knew she was still asleep. Her thighs pressed tightly together for a moment and Beau wondered if she was wet for him. He barely hesitated before slipping his fingers into her shorts and gently peeled her panties aside. One fingertip, he reasoned with himself, he simply had to know if she was turned on. He ran his finger delicately up her soft lips and pressed into her clit, a gentle & slow circle. He was praying for her to be wet for him, completely fascinated by the idea of his friend desiring him. He gently opened her lips and pressed one finger, and then two on either side of her little bud. A small sound left her body he could have sworn was a moan. He didn't move, fearing any sudden movement would surely wake her up.

After waiting again to hear her steady breathing, he set to discovering his friend. He reached his index finger down, and gently passed her lips. She was warm and wet and slippery. He could have easily slid he finger inside of her. His cock was fully hard now. He wanted this more desperately than he'd ever wanted to put his cock inside a person before. Somehow the fact that she was asleep made him feel incensed with need.

Tessa shifted her small frame once again and Beau's finger slid inside of her up to his first knuckle. What was the harm in pushing it a little deeper? Inserting another finger wouldn't be so wrong. Her body clearly wanted this. She was sopping wet now, and smelled amazing. He wanted to taste her. He pulled his fingers out of her slowly and brought them up to his mouth. She tasted like heaven. He fished his hard cock out of his sweats and rubbed a little of her on the head of his cock. Holy shit he wanted to be inside of her. Needed to be inside of her. He shifted his cock close to her. He convinced himself he would simply rub the tip against her just to see what it felt like and would then promptly go to the bathroom and take care of himself.

Beau pulled her panties aside a little more roughly than he should've, but he didn't notice. His hand gripped her hip as he gently rubbed himself against her tiny little pussy. He hoped she would shift again like with his fingers so he could feel what it would be like to be inside of her. His cock was throbbing and he felt his balls tighten. She would notice for sure if he came all over her panties and pajamas, but he needed this so badly.

A strong gust of wind came through the window, knocking the fan out of it and clattering to the ground. Tessa jerked awake suddenly, and Beau's raw cock slid deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, and though he knew he should've pulled out immediately he felt himself begin to come inside of his friend. He expected her to pull away from him immediately, disgusted that he would take advantage of her like that. What he didn't expect was the loud moan the flew from her body as the walls of her cunt began to clench around his seeping cock, holding him to the hilt inside of her.

"Beau," she gasped, and gripped his hips with her fingers. He found himself pulling her in his embrace and whispering apologies into her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Tessa. I never should've done that. Please forgive me." He felt shameful tears sting in his eyes. He was still inside of her and he could feel her pounding heartbeat as she came down from her orgasm. Her chest rose and fell rapidly and a few tears fell from his eyes. They laid there in silence for what felt like an eternity.

"Beau?" Tessa broke the silence. He couldn't speak, only nodded against her back. There was nowhere for him to run.

Tessa twisted her hips almost imperceptibly against him, causing his cock to stir. More shame. Here he was inside of his friend whom he'd just came inside of without her permission as she was asleep, and he was getting hard again. More tears fell from his eyes.

"Shhhhh don't cry, okay?"

Again he only nodded, letting out a shaky breath. She should be screaming at him, throwing him out, hell even calling the police.

"I want you to fuck me Beau." She said calmly. She took a shaky breath and her next words came out an octave higher. "You feel so good inside of me. Please. I need to feel you."

Beau couldn't move. His cock became harder inside of her. "That's it." She coaxed him. Her voice was like silk. "Are you sure?" His voice was hoarse and unfamiliar to him.

She gently rocked her hips and ass against him in a slow circles. Her fingernails bit into the skin on his hipbone. He couldn't believe what was happening, and he couldn't remember how he'd gotten this far. He pulled her closer to him and ground up into her, eliciting a short low moan from his friend. One arm was underneath her, that hand seeking out her clit. She squirmed as he rubbed her slowly for the second time tonight. His cock was fully erect once again, but now that he had his wits about him, he knew it would take longer for him to come. He was counting on it. If she really wanted him to fuck her, than he wanted to give her the best fuck of her life.

Tessa rolled over, raising herself onto her hand and knees. Beau followed onto his knees, as not to miss a moment of being inside her. She looked back over her should at him and thrust herself hard onto his cock, her need written all over her face. She wanted him to pound into her and make her scream. Her body shivered as he slowly pulled completely out of her. She whined at the loss of him. He loved that sound. He wanted to hear it over and over and over again. He'd never heard her make sounds like that before. He took a fistful of her hair and led her up onto her knees.

Beau teased the hem of her top, suddenly painfully aware that they were both still clothed. He quickly pulled her top off over her head and and grasped her bare tits in his hands. She pressed back into him with a wanton moan and he ground his cock against her. She made to take of her shorts and he jerked her head back firmly by the hair, stilling her.

"JUST the shorts." He demanded. He wanted her to wait just like he had been waiting for years to feel her. He wanted to take in her ass in those lacy white panties, illuminated in the moonlight through the window. She did what he said, but the pout on her face made him want to punish her for thinking she had any say. Now that he knew she wanted it, there wasn't any turning back for them.

Beau flipped her onto her stomach and laid her across his lap. Without any warm up he slapped her ass hard. Her body convulsed from the shock and she cried out, her breaths turning to panting. He could feel her rapid heartbeat. He like that she was a little afraid of him right now. "Quiet." He said evenly. He pulled her head back by her hair and slapped the same cheek even harder. Her yelp of pain silenced by his hand over her mouth. He caressed her ass cheek, and gave it a little pinch toward the bottom, loving the way her soaked panties clung to her pussy lips.

Again he led her by a fistful of her hair, and tossed her back onto the bed. He stood on the bed over her, cock completely erect, and she stared up at him with fire and hunger in her eyes. "Back up." His husky voice sounding more and more foreign to him. He'd never treated a girl like this before, but he knew from all the conversations they'd had that she was down for this, and frankly Beau was in too deep now to give it much thought.

Tessa back up until her back pressed against the headboard, her legs spread open for him, she began to play with herself. Beau's eyes practically bulged out of his head. She looked absolutely sinful and he'd never seen anyone so unabashed in their needs. He could see that she noticed she had taken him off guard and a small smirk played at her lips. As if she had gained the upper hand. She slid her hand into her panties and closed her eyes at the sensation.

He moved forward quickly and gripped her chin roughly in his hand. "Open your mouth, Tess." She obliged, and he shoved his cock into her as far as he could. She looked up at him with watering eyes. "Did I say you could touch yourself?" She shook her head the little she could, and Beau began to thrust in and out of her, fucking her perfect little mouth until she gagged. He loved the wet little sounds she made. He pulled out of her mouth and took a good look at his disheveled little angel. Her hair was a glorious mess, and any ounce of fatigue she had felt before evaporated from her body. Her large breasts heaved with effort and her legs were still spread wide open for him.

"I fucking love you, Tess."

Beau dropped to his knees in front of her. He kissed her foot, her calf, her inner thigh, her navel, her sternum, her collar bone and the stopped mere inches from her lips. "I mean it. I love you, Tessa." He knew that tonight was already a lot between them. He couldn't believe that after what had just happened she could still look at him with so much love and trust. He was so overcome with what he was feeling, but he knew that it wasn't just the heat of the moment. This was the woman for him. And after all this he knew it was okay to tell her.

She could feel the shift in what was happening, and although she loved that things had been so kinky, she also knew there would be plenty of time for that. She could feel the vulnerability rolling off of him and in that moment all she really wanted was to make him feel how full her heart was. Tessa reached a hand up to caress his cheek and kissed him for the first time, full of as much love as she could convey. Beau knew this was the most intimate moment they had ever shared, and he basked in her tenderness.

"I love you, too, Beau."

Tessa smiled from her eyes as she gently pulled his shirt up over his head. He stared at her in utter disbelief and happiness as she pushed him down slowly and finally relieved him of his sweat pants and briefs. His cock had softened somewhat as the emotions flowed through him. But Tessa fixes that with a tender kiss to the tip. She swirled the tip of her tongue around him, and then licked him from the base to the tip with the flat of her tongue. Beau shuddered. Tessa kissed his thighs delicately and Beau propped himself on his elbows to watch her worship his cock.

She took him into her mouth slowly, not nearly as far as he had face fucked her, but it didn't matter. This wasn't carnal anymore. She was showing him exactly how she felt about him with every movement and suction, every pop when her mouth would come off of him he knew was all for his pleasure. "Tess." He moaned. She hummed with her mouth full of him and he felt his balls tighten. She gently took each in her mouth giving them the same treatment and care as his shaft.

Beau reached his hand down and gently guided her face up to his. He wanted to taste himself in her mouth where he knew his precum mingled with her saliva. She let him explore her mouth with his tongue, gently nipping him. Beau then pulled her hips up over his chest so he could suck on her hard nipples. He put his teeth on the soft flesh and nipped her the way she had just done to his tongue. Her hips rocked forward and a high pitched gasp emanated from her. Those little sounds would drive him over the edge too soon if he wasn't careful.

He brought a hand down to her pussy and took the nub between to fingers, gently moving it in time with his nipping and sucking on her pillowy tits. Tessa's head dipped back, her mouth open, and the moonlight fell across her tight little body. She was a goddess to him, his place of worship. He dipped a finger, than two inside of her. She reached down and brought those same fingers up to her mouth, drenching them as she liked them clean of her juices. He inhaled sharply at the sight and she led his hand back down to her clit.

"I need you inside of me."

It was all the encouragement he needed. He rubbed his head once again at her soaking wet entrance and stared deeply into her eyes. As he slowly entered her he felt how ready she was to come. He pulled out slowly and then slammed back into her, gauging her every whimper. All the while he mercilessly teased her clit. He could feel her walls begin to clench around him.

"Come for me, baby. Come for me. Right. Now."

Tessa came completely undone in his arms. Waves of pleasure washed over her, but he never stopped his gentle thrusting. Choruses of "Fuck, Beau. Oh, fuck me. Baby please." came tumbling from her mouth. As she began to breath more evenly, Beau was overwhelmed by his own need to come for this woman.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby." He whispered. She looked like she was dreaming as she did what she was told. A happy glow covered her tanned flesh. That sweet little ass swaying in front of him. He bent his head low to kiss her cheeks, especially where he had previously spanked them. She was still very sensitive from her orgasm, and he could see her juices had coated her asshole. He tested it with a single finger and her whole body shook in pleasure. He remembered her saying she liked anal.

"Did you like that?" He teases her. She nodded. But that wasn't good enough for him. He worked his finger further in her ass and curled it, opening her further. "You're so fucking tight Tess." She whimpered at his words and thrust herself back, trying to take more of him inside of her. He wanted to hear her.

"What wrong Tessa? Is there something you want?"

She laughed. So he slapped her pussy lips.

"Please," she begged him.

"Please what?"

Tessa spread her legs further apart and offered him more entrance. "Please fuck me."

"No no no, tell me exactly what you want. Like a good little girl."

He slapped her clit this time and her whole body shuddered. Beau worked another finger into her asshole. She was whining almost nonstop now, and juices dropped down her quivering legs. He took his fingers out entirely, and gripped her roughly by the hair, his lips at her ear.

"What. Do. You. Want." He growled.

"Fuck me in the ass Beau. Please put your cock in my tight little ass and fill me with your come."

"Absolutely filthy, " he whispered, aligning his cock at her opening. He began to slide inside saying " I love your dirty fucking mouth." He slapped her ass, making her clench around his shaft. He was barely all the way in before she began to thrust against him. "Fuck you feel so good." It was his turn to whine. He began long powerful strokes I to her.

"Harder. Please. Harder harder harder- ah!"

She was practically unintelligible now. Beau could feel himself getting close, and he wanted her to come one more time. He worked furiously at her clit as his thrusts became more urgent. This woman was fulfilling everything he wanted and needed. He loved everything about her.

"Come, baby. Come inside me." She begged him. He couldn't take it anymore. He spilled his hot come into her tight little ass and he felt her reach another climax beneath him. She had taken over ministrations when had started to realize he would come soon.

The pair collapsed together on the bed, his cock still in her ass, and come seeping out around it. They both felt like they might never be able to get up again, so they simply lay there for what felt like hours before Beau took his softened cock from her. He got up and padded to the bathroom to clean himself up. He wet a washcloth with warm water and returned to clean up his lover as well. When he was done he took her in his arms as she fought to keep her eyes open.

"I think I might've passed out" she joked weakly. Beau kissed her forehead contently, and they both faded off to sleep.