Beautiful

Story Info
A woman exposes herself, and doesn't get what she expects.
2k words
3.75
31.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke62
zeke62
1 Followers

Jodi's favorite thing about Lacey was her back. When she was naked, lying there like she was now, it just seemed so elegant, so exposed. The entire silhouette was a beautiful shape, a simplified version of all the curves she possessed. Jodi reached out to caress that back now, gently. Her fingers barely touched the shoulder blade, barely grazed over the skin. Lacey shivered a little, and rolled, giggling sleepily. Her crooked nose ruffled up a little when she was amused.

"Sorry, I thought you were sleeping," Jodi said, not being sorry at all.

"Its okay, I like it," Lacey whispered back.

Jodi reached out and began to caress her front, now. She ran her fingers over the soft breasts, and hard nipples. She pulled her fingers together and spread them apart again as she touched the other woman's belly and thighs, then reversed the motion of her hand so that it was going the opposite direction, back up towards her collarbone and neck.

They were both completely naked, completely shaved, and neither of them had a blanket on. It was fall, but still warm enough that blankets weren't necessary, especially upstairs in the warmest room of the house. They had spent the night drinking with their other roommate and all her friends downstairs, and then they went upstairs to fix Lacey's hair. Now here they were. Playing with each other's hair had led to gently caressing the rest of one another's bodies, then taking a nap together. Seeing it from an outside view, someone might have had a hard time deciding if what they had done could even be considered sexual.

Lacey opened her eyes a little wider, and stretched her legs out. She sighed and then raised an eyebrow, saying, "We should go back downstairs."

Jodi shrugged. "But then we'd have to put clothes on."

"Who says?"

They both laughed, and went downstairs. Neither of the two girls were drunk anymore, but they stumbled down the stairs hanging onto each other and reveling in their giddiness. Mouths opened in the house packed full of people, but they pretended not to notice. Every college student had seen a naked woman before, they would get over it eventually.

The destination was the refrigerator, but they were interrupted by their roommate Hanna. "Hey what the hell guys!" she yelled over the music. It wasn't really a question, which was good, because she seemed to immediately accept the obvious answer, and then move on to another question. "Want some of this?" She held up the bottle of Southern Comfort, then pushed it into Jodi's chest. She took the bottle and drank, then handed it to Lacey. Hanna started to yell something neither of them could understand for no real reason, and they both smiled and yelled too, then moved on toward the kitchen to get their own individual drinks.

Lacey took Jodi by the hand and led her into the living room, trying not to trip over a random man on the floor who was being yelled at to chug something. They looked around for a place to sit, and realized quickly that there wasn't a place. Jodi saw one guy in the corner, reading his own beer bottle. No one was sitting next to him, and even though he was on the floor, it seemed like an unlikely place to get stepped on. Jodi tugged Lacey in that direction. "Let's sit by him," she tried to yell, but was almost too quiet to hear.

"He looks like a dork, are you sure?"

"You hang out with dorks all the time," Jodi yelled back, shrugging, "where else would we sit?"

"What? Talk fucking louder," was Lacey's only reply, but by then they were both turning themselves around to sit.

The awkward looking man next to them looked up, and then looked shocked and frightened. Jodi was closest to him, but momentarily pretended to ignore him. He seemed to be trying to go about his own business for a few moments while she engaged in conversation with Lacey, but she watched him discreetly out of the corner of her eye.

Suddenly they were all interrupted by a large foot almost stepping on Lacey. The person it belonged to caught himself on the wall, and at the same time as he was apologizing, he swept his other foot out, and managed to knock over Lacey's beer. "Oh, you fucker! Fuck you!" she yelled at him. When he disappeared into the crowd, she picked the beer up, and puckered her lips in disgust. "Be right back," she said to Jodi, and then shoved her way through the crowd to get another beer.

For a moment Jodi watched Lacey go, her naked breasts bouncing slightly as she walked. She wasn't the only one watching. It seemed that every man turned to look as soon as they knew she wouldn't see. They were all wondering why. She smiled to herself just a little, wondering if she got those looks, and knowing that she did. She had the bigger breasts and straighter teeth.

It was too awkward, after that moment, to sit next to the guy to her right and not say anything, even though he pretended to still be reading the label of his beer, occasionally tapping his fingers to the music. "You like this music?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

He looked up, almost seeming shocked and unsure of whether or not to flee. Then he looked back at his hands. "Not really, I uh, I really don't like rap." He looked back up at her.

"Neither do I. My favorite is Jazz," she replied, smiling even though she didn't know why. He smiled back, seeming altogether confused, but delighted. He didn't say anything, so she did, "Are you going to ask me why I'm naked?"

He laughed. "Sure, why are you naked?"

"Because I want people to see how beautiful I am," she replied, half-heartedly.

"You don't sound convinced of that," he said, taking a swig of beer.

"I don't get as many looks as Lacey does, do I?"

He shook his head, "Yeah, you do. You are gorgeous."

It was the most sincere compliment she had ever heard in her life. He sounded like his breath was taken away by her beauty, the way her breath was taken away by the most beautiful works of art. It was something that no one could fake, and Jodi found herself caught off-guard. She didn't know how to accept compliments from strangers while she was sitting there naked, especially when she rarely was able to accept them when she wasn't naked and obviously flaunting herself.

"Thank you," she said shyly. He nodded in reply, and then they were both quiet. "I hate these parties," she eventually said. He looked up at her. "I always have to yell so loud, and its hot, and it smells like shit."

"You want to go outside?" he asked. She nodded her head vigilantly, wondering why she hadn't thought of that first. Maybe the alcohol really was getting to her. She stood up, and then watched as the boy stood up. He was at least a foot taller than she was, and all she had to do was raise her eyebrows before he said, "Yeah, I know, I'm tall."

She began to lead the way through the crowd when she passed Lacey, talking to someone else. "Hey, I'm going outside for a little bit," she said. Lacey barely acknowledged her with a head nod before going back to her conversation.

Once outside, they went up the hill in the back yard to sit next to a large tree. There were no lights nearby, and the only other people out there were on the porch and in the driveway. All the noise seemed a mile away, and Jodi laid down on the cool grass to enjoy the calm. The boy sat down next to her, seeming to not really know what to do with himself. She shoved at him, "Lay down." He obeyed immediately, and she could suddenly see the bulge that was now tight against his pants. She rolled onto her side, facing him. "Thank you for the compliment."

"Its true, you are beautiful," he said quietly. It was an odd feeling, to her, to be the confident one in any situation, but she knew she could take advantage of it.

"No, I mean this one," she said, sliding her hand over the tight spot in his pants. He opened his mouth, trying to respond, but nothing seemed to come out. She laughed, and put her hand on his chest. He began to laugh as well, realizing that she wasn't really laughing at him.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?"

"I really... I don't have experience with relationships, and I am not going to do a one night stand, but you... you are just too beautiful, I can't control myself. I can't even believe I'm comfortable enough with you to be out here at all. I don't have any idea why I -" he was cut off in the middle of his sentence when her lips touched his.

She kissed him for only a moment, and then pulled away, leaning over him and letting her hair fall around his face. He took a moment to breathe, and then put his hand on her back, gently pulling her toward him again. This time he kissed her, too.

When they pulled away again, he looked at her face, only inches away from his, and whispered to her as though someone else might hear, "How drunk are you?"

"I've had one beer since I woke up from my nap. You?"

"Not at all."

They both laughed again, for no real reason, and she began to unbutton his pants. She slipped her fingers into the hole in his shorts, and began to stroke him gently. He seemed elated, but only allowed to do it for a moment before he sat up and took his shirt off. Then he pulled her chest to his, and laid himself back down, holding her with long arms and kissing her. She put her fingers in his hair, feeling him and smelling him, and wondering why she had never done anything like this before.

He kicked his shoes off while she was sitting on top of him, and she assisted him in removing the rest of his clothes. Leaning forward, she kissed his neck, and let herself glide up and down, touching her wet thighs to his, but not letting him penetrate her. He put his hands on her breasts, not groping like other men, but gently, like she had been with Lacey, like she wanted Lacey to be like with her. He caressed her whole body, all that he could reach. Grabbing her thighs to support her, he rolled both of them over so that her back was to the cool grass, and kissed her.

She pulled his body closer to hers, and guided him into her. They both moaned a little as he slid himself all the way in, and she lifted her legs, to intertwine them above his back, allowing him to go even deeper than before, and herself a little control. He moved in and out, slowly at first, and then a little faster. The rhythmic motion seemed to last forever, until she was moaning with every thrust. Her thighs ached, and she tightened them around him. He began to go faster, then, nailing himself into her with increasing speed and depth until they were both making more or less the same amount of noise.

Every cell in her body exploded at once. It wasn't like she imagined, where only one part of her body would feel the orgasm. She could feel him throbbing inside of her as he came, and she could feel her own breasts rising and falling, her cheeks going numb, her legs going taut, and then a release. Everything in the world released, even the man on top of her. His breath went out of him suddenly, and he slowed down, stopping to lie on top of her, supporting himself with his forearms.

She rapped her arms around him. "Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

"I want to see you again."

They both laughed in their own sweat.

zeke62
zeke62
1 Followers