Beautiful Boy - Dark Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned loudly as he unloaded into me and stayed buried for a long time. Finally, he pulled out and for the first time that night, I felt the cum drip out of my ass and run over my balls. Before I could do anything with the knowledge, the next dick thrust into me.

I lost track. It took a few more to realize they were making tally marks on my ass. A count of how many dicks I took or how many loads. I stopped thinking, though, only felt. This one thicker, that one longer. All of them leaving their spunk behind time and again.

At some point, they took the cotton out of my ear and I heard them discussing me, voices I didn't recognize. "Look at that ass. So fucking loose and slutty. A whore's tighter than that."

"It can't even hold the spunk in anymore. Look at it, dripping all over. Such a sloppy hole." This wasn't entirely true. Sure, the cocks pushed it out, but it wasn't because I couldn't hold it in. I was guessing, though, that wasn't the point. "So stretched out, it's almost useless."

"Almost, but not quite. Still feels good, though. Got another load for it?"

"Fuck yeah, I'll go again. A hole's a hole, even a stretched-out loose one."

I wondered how it was that my cheeks burned hearing it and yet my cock swelled even more in the cage. My balls, so sore and heavy, ached incredibly, my own load desperate to blow. I'd never been more humiliated in my life, and could only remember once being more turned on-that first desperate, needy night with Master.

Another cock entered me, started fucking me hard. This one hit my prostate a lot. My ass, so well trained to lead me to orgasm, wanted me to come.I wanted me to come. But there was a plug in my dick, and I didn't have permission. Objects didn't orgasm.

I floated again, somewhere outside myself, only vaguely aware of cocks and cum and hash marks. I never stopped feeling them fuck me. Despite their words about how loose, stretched, and useless my ass was, I felt every cock thrust into me, every one of them fucking me, twitching inside me as it unloaded more and more spunk into my already over-full ass. My balls, ass, and legs were covered in their cum. Someone had come on my face. I really was a sloppy, fucked mess.

Sometime later, I vaguely became aware that the noise in the room had died down. I heard two distinct voices now, Masters Mal and Logan. A moment later, I felt hands on me, untying my arms then my legs. They rubbed my shoulders and hips as feeling spiked into them, then I was lifted, shifted until I straddled someone while on carpet-not my Master, Master Logan? That didn't make sense, I thought Master Logan was too stuck on his boy Shane, but I reminded myself it wasn't for me to know and pushed the thought away. I felt one more unfamiliar cock fill my hole. The blindfold and gag were still on me, so I still couldn't see or make a noise. I could smell though and the smell of sex and sweat was thick in the air.

They eased me forward until I was leaning over the man I straddled. I braced myself on either side of the man's shoulders as another cock prodded my ass. Master's, I'd know it anywhere. I bit hard at the gag to hold in the moan. He pushed in and I was surprised by how easily my ass accepted his with the other dick still in there.

He started fucking me. He wasn't gentle or careful. He fucked hard and fast, almost punishing. Then the other man thrust too, opposite Master. They pistoned into me and my dick strained hard at the stimulation. My balls ached, so full and desperate to empty.

A moment later, the thrusting slowed, they pulled me back and I felt tugs at my cage. The plug eased loose from my dick and precum flowed copiously.

I was in trouble. There was no way I'd manage to hold back my orgasm at this point, when they released me from the cage. I was going to come without permission and I was quickly on the edge of panic.

Master must have seen it, because he murmured into my ear. "Shhh. It's all right. When you're ready, boy. I'm not letting you out of the cage. But if you can come still locked up in it, then do so."

I'd never come while still in the cage before. But they weren't taking me out, instead, someone grabbed my full, aching balls and squeezed hard as Master went back to fucking my ass. Someone pulled my hair, then twisted one of my nipple rings.

And it was over. I screamed, the gag only barely muffling it. I couldn't have held it back to save my life. Even without my cock fully erect, still in the cage, I came. My orgasm hit brutally, yanking the cum from my balls almost painfully. It kept going, pumping stream after stream after stream through the metal of my cage, white fire searing through my veins. My ass muscles clenched over the incredible fullness and I heard twin shouts and knew I was taking the last two loads in my ass. The knowledge sent an aftershock through my system and I came again,or perhaps it was still, I didn't know. I spurted more, my balls hurting even more as they forced the cum from me.

I must have lost consciousness. The next time I became aware of myself was when Master carried me into the bathroom. My eyes were uncovered, my cock and balls were free, the gag was gone. I blinked in the half-light and looked up at him.

He smiled at me, the one I'd come to know when I'd been floating from intense play. "Hi, baby."

"Hi," I whispered, returning the smile and burrowing into his arms.

"How are you feeling?"

I gave it real thought, knowing it wasn't an idle question. I catalogued the different parts, trying to decide what was important. My ass felt like I'd been fisted. Maybe even more than that. I was stretched so wide, I couldn't believe it.

"Stretched, but not sore, not there. My cock and balls hurt. My nipple is a little sore." I wiggled my jaw. "And my jaw is a bit sore. I don't know about emotion yet."

He nodded. "All things we can take care of." He kissed me on the forehead, then turned me around, pointing my ass at the mirror on the door.

I stared at my reflection. Theslave, cum dump,andcock slut words were still there, though smudged, written around my asshole. It looked like he'd used black lipstick or something to put them on me.

On either side of those words were groups of the hash marks. "Is that..." My eyes widened.

"Loads, boy," Master said, chuckling. "You won't know how many cocks you took or who they belonged to, but that's the number of loads that got dumped in your slutty ass."

I blinked at the hash marks and my mouth dropped. Either I took alotmore cocks than I realized or they all left at least two loads in my ass. I counted... "thirty?"

Master's smile was altogether evil. "Yes. Thirty loads, boy, not counting the two at the end. You were tied down for hours. They couldn't get enough of your loose, sloppy boy cunt. Kept coming back for more."

I twisted a little more and spread my ass cheeks, not surprised when it looked like I was still stretched open. Master pushed two fingers into my ass and cum spilled out, running down my legs. "You're still so full of their spunk." I couldn't quite understand the tone of voice, but Master didn't sound angry or disgusted. He fingered me more, pushing more of it out to run down me. He spread some of it over my ass, some over my balls, making an even bigger mess on me than had been there before. He gripped my cheeks and spread them. "Push it out," he whispered, eyes glued to my asshole in the mirror. I did as he bid, working my muscles to expel more of the cum and making it drip.

I could feel his hard cock against my hip and I wondered at it. Hadn't he just come not long ago? But apparently my messy ass turned him on more. He spun me around, forced me down over the sink and kicked my legs apart. Then, without a word, he thrust his cock hard into my ass. He pinned my head down with one hand fisted in my hair and with the other, held my arms together on my back. He fucked me hard and fast, almost brutally. His balls slapped against me, stimulating my sore ones.

"Such a sloppy little slut," he rumbled. "So fucking stretched. So loose. Nothing but a hole for me to fuck."

My face burned with the words and my cock woke up again, hardening fast.

"That's all you're good for, isn't it?" he growled. I didn't answer, knowing it wasn't a question, not really. "Just a sloppy, greedy little boy cunt, good for taking cocks. A place to dump cum." He pumped faster as my face burned more, pounding into my prostate, making me see stars. My cock jumped, harder than ever. I blinked up at his face, what I could see of it, his expression almost savage.

My dick dripped at the look, strained as he fucked me, making me thrust into the air. My cock jumped, useless, untouched. Fuckholes didn't need them.

He pulled out, spun me around, shoving me to my knees. My asshole oozed more cum at being spread so wide, dripping over my balls. I didn't have time to worry about it, though. He gripped my hair in one hand and slapped my face with his cock hard once, twice, three times, spreading the cum covering his dick over my cheeks and nose and forehead. Then he jerked his cock a few more times and shot his load all over my face to join the rest. He smeared it around, mixing with the other spunk, then slapped me with his dick again.

When he was done, he tugged me to my feet, hauled me up onto the sink, then, shocking me completely, swallowed my cock. I shouted, hands scrabbling for purchase on the counter as he sucked me hard. My eyes crossed and I struggled with the need to hold back orgasm. I was desperate, gripping the counter hard. I hadn't had my cock stimulated like this for ages and before I knew it, I was screaming up on the edge. I whimpered pitifully, desperately fighting the pleasure.

I was almost crying with the attempt when he pulled off briefly, looked up at me and said, "Come, boy," then swallowed me again.

My vision went white and for the second time that night, I came so hard my balls hurt. It was even more intense than the climax earlier. He continued working my dick, drawing it out, the pleasure so huge, I lost track of everything except his mouth on me. I'm sure I shook. I know I was still shouting; I couldn't help it.

He kept sucking, moving over my cock, even after the orgasm faded. I winced, whimpering as he continued to stimulate my oversensitive flesh. The sounds turned begging, but he ignored me. He held me firmly as I writhed, desperate to get away from it. It hurt, horribly, but he wouldn't let go. I knew he liked to do this, but I always begged, always fought a little. I couldn't help it. Still, he kept it up until I cried out.

When he finally pulled off my still-hard, painful cock, I realized I had tears streaming down my face. The first orgasm from my cock in six months and it was more than I could even begin to imagine. I was still shaking from the aftermath when he gathered me into his arms.

"Time to clean you up, my beautiful boy," he whispered.

He carried me over to the shower and managed to turn on the water with me still in his arms. He adjusted the temperature then stepped inside and set me on the bench. The first thing he did was rinse me down with the showerhead, clearing the worst of the cum from my face and skin. Then he picked up the nozzle he'd put in after we got together, and motioned for me to turn around and brace myself against the bench. He slid the nozzle into my ass easily, then flipped the lever, diverting the water into my bowels.

I had to fight hard to keep the water inside me, I was that loose. It filled my guts slowly and before long, I was shaking with it. Master flipped the lever, but didn't remove the nozzle right away. He held it inside me, rubbing my belly with the other hand, soothing me. I breathed carefully, having done this many times. Finally, he pulled it free and I watched as the water whoosed out of me, taking with it the cum still inside me.

He repeated it three times more, not satisfied until it ran clear. As shaky as I was when we were done, he sat me on the bench and bathed me down quickly and washing my hair. I didn't realize it, but somewhere along the way, someone had come on my hair too.

Finally clean, he made me stay sitting and scrubbed himself off quickly. When he'd finished, we climbed out and he dried me off, then returned my original metal cage to me. Once I was securely locked away as he liked, he turned my ass back to the mirror. "The hash marks are in Sharpie. We'll need to add two more from the end. You'll see that for days, boy, and it and your stretched ass'll remind you exactly what you did."

I stared for a long moment. Thirty little lines on my ass. Thirty times, a man-I'd never know who-had come inside me, at my Master's order. My hole still felt open and stretched, sloppy like they'd said earlier.

I frowned. I told him I trusted him, and I did. We'd talked about this, but I still worried. "Master, are they... did they..."

"Every one of them gave me recent test results. I wouldn't have let them near you otherwise."

I breathed a small sigh of relief, then frowned. "I'm sorry, I-"

"No. I know you trust me, but it's not something to play with." He kissed me softly.

I looked up at my Master, trying to gauge his mood, but I couldn't read him. He seemed different than before the shower, but I wasn't sure. Finally, I remembered our promise, the most important one between us. "How are you feeling about this, Master? Do... do you still want me?" My voice came out sounding small. That had been the biggest fear in all this. That he'd do this for me, even a little for him, and then, after me being so slutty, not want me anymore. I held my breath.

Master lifted his hands and cupped my face. "I will always want you, Kyle Tate. Nothing we agree to dotogether is going to change that. I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone." He kissed me gently on the forehead, then took my left hand, holding it up, my wedding placed ring right in my vision. "I married you two years ago, gave you my name, and even if it's not legal here, that doesn't matter. I did it to make you a promise. I'll keep that promise. I will love you and cherish you until I can't draw breath anymore."

I closed my eyes and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his chest. He held me close, kissing the top of my head. "I love you, Mal. I'm sorry, I-"

"No, don't apologize. I'm glad you asked."

He kissed me again and held me in silence for a few long moments, then pulled back. "Let's go to bed. We can talk more where it's warm."

He took my hand and together we went into the bedroom, turning out all but the bedside lights and climbing between the sheets. When I was firmly wrapped in his arms again, he tilted my chin up. "What would you say if I told you a good four of those loads were mine?"

My eyes widened. "Really?"

He nodded. "It kept turning me on, watching them fuck you, watching your ass swallow them one after another. I don't know that I understand it completely except that in that moment, I knew Iowned you. You weremine. You trusted me implicitly. And I got to choose exactly what happened to you. And I wanted them-all of them-fucking you, leaving their sloppy cum in your ass, using you the way I directed them to. That's a powerful thing."

I let that digest for a long moment. "I floated a lot. I sank into my submission so deeply, I lost track of a lot of it. I mean... I was constantly stimulated, constantly approaching orgasm and stopping, but... I floated. It felt really good. At one point, I heard them talking about me." I paused, frowning. "I never thought humiliation would be a kink, you know?" He nodded. "But they were talking about me being sloppy and loose and worse than a whore and... and while my face was burning... my cock was as hard as it could get in the cage."

"Would you want to do it again?" he asked.

I looked up at him. "I... God, Master, the orgasm was intense. And I really think a huge portion of it was all I'd gone through that night. The feeling of being used, degraded, ignored. I... I..." I hesitated, but forced myself to remember our promise. "Yes, I would."

"Good. I would too." He grinned. "They certainly want it. They asked if we'd do it again." My eyes widened and he nodded. "Oh yeah. They thought it was hot, loved your boy cunt. So, next time, I'm going to alter the bench and how you're positioned a little. I want you to be able to be there for even longer. It was only a few hours tonight, but I want you there for a whole evening. I want to give them a chance to have you more, want to see just how many loads we can leave in your ass." He paused briefly, looked thoughtful. "Wonder if we can get to fifty? Or even more?" His grin turned a little evil. "You'll be just as sloppy, just as loose and if I have my way, even messier. I'll have them taking you two at a time, fucking you until your ass will be so stretched, so wrecked, you can't sit."

I whimpered, my cock twitching.

He gripped my cage, squeezing my balls. "And all because I say so." He leaned in to my ear and lowered his voice. "Because your slutty, cum dump, boy pussy belongs to me, isn't that so?"

"Yes, Master," I moaned, my cock straining against the cage. "All yours."

"Oh yes. Yes, it is." He squeezed again and I cried out when the pain took over. He gripped my hair, tilting my head back and kissing me hard. His tongue plunged into my mouth, and I shuddered at the power behind it, behind him.

"Horny again?" he asked when he broke the kiss.

I whimpered my "yes," my balls throbbing, cock straining once more against the cage.

"Good. Because that's how a good boy should be. Horny and denied." He bit hard at my neck, then pulled back. "I'm thinking a few months. We'll let your ass recover with only me fucking it. Then we'll do it again. And if you're good, Imight let you come before then."

He paused, massaging my balls as I shivered in his arms. "Then again, if you'rereallygood, maybe I won't."

I moaned and spurted precum.

12