Beautiful Caster

Story Info
Skype session with a beautiful young caster while in braces.
2.4k words
4.25
8.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugme
Hugme
34 Followers

It was going to be our first real date. Yes, and even though it was only going to be online over Skype I was so nervous to finally talk to you and see you.

We had agreed on a time that would work for both of us. This hadn't been all the way easy with an ocean between us living on two different continents.

We had known each other for a few years and in the past, we had chatted and we had had some online exchange of our fantasies pertaining to our common fetishes.

I knew you were a beautiful young man. I had seen enough of you in the past that I knew how hot you were.

This was our big day because you finally were able to indulge in one of your very deep longings. You had prepared yourself for weeks obtaining the supplies and gaining the knowledge. And I was honored and excited when you wrote to me about it and how you wanted to share this adventure with me. I was thrilled to be there with you in enjoying one of your favorite fetishes. I guess we were something like friends with benefits but also brains that worked in a similar way when it came to fetishes. I would say that I knew what you liked and I knew your deepest longings and you probably understood me in that same way. We had had enough interactions where it felt just right and easy to chat about those things we liked and fantasized about.

I got home from work and you had asked me to also indulge in one of my favorite fetishes when we would chat on Skype. You wanted to see me a certain way and I asked you in a chat once again what kind of brace you wanted to see me in and what color of pantyhose you wanted me to wear. We both felt nervous and expressed that in our chat before we would actually turn on Skype.

I almost had doubts if I could do it and debated for a moment if I could actually go through with it. I think you felt the same way, this was definitely like a first date of two people who were still a little unsure of the strange things they liked and shared their fantasies about.

But I got myself ready, even jumped into the shower before. As I was dry I found the color of pantyhose you wanted to see on my legs, black nylons. I also pulled a lace skin colored top over my body showing nicely my dark nipples through the lace. I pulled out my leg braces and carefully strapped them onto my legs over the pantyhose you had requested. I then pulled out the back brace you had asked to see on me, the white one.

My legs were strapped tightly into the braces, locked in the straight position, rigid and clunking together as I moved about my room getting ready.

I strapped the back brace around my torso, my tits showing in the opening in the front made specifically for the female body from. I felt immediately safe and embraced by the grip of objects I enjoyed feeling on my body. The containment of the braces on my legs and back made me feel a little less nervous about soon meeting you face to face. But it also made me feel vulnerable as I would show myself to you in this way.

We were nervous and we both then debated if we could pull this off. Back and forth we chatted for a few moments while I tried to figure out my best positioning on my bed in soft red light so I would look as pretty as possible for you when you would see me.

It was morning where you live and you were having coffee while it was the middle of the night for me and I had a beer to get my courage up.

I finally sat on the bed and we took our chat to Skype and after a few more minutes of doubtful thoughts and nervousness you typed "let's do it".

And we hit the call button with the video option.

The screen beeped and after a moment you appeared in your full hotness on my screen and my camera picture showed in the bottom right of the screen. I felt I looked okay but I had kept the light low because I was still nervous for you to see me. My body was immobile with the back brace and I had to find my positioning while you already sat safely in a wicker chair in your apartment looking into the camera.

And you looked absolutely gorgeous but of course your big adventure was showing prominently on the screen. Your right leg was encased in a full length white fiberglass cast from your thigh to your foot, only your toes sticking out. You sat in a perfect angle and I could see all of you.

I found my positioning and we started saying small words like "Hi" and "Can you see me?"

And we started laughing with each other about the situation. We laughed about our insecurity and our craziness. But right away I felt familiar with you and like we had known each other for a long time.

We joked and tried to still figure out the Skype option. I hadn't skyped with anyone in ages and so I was a bit clumsy at first, turning off my computer by mistake and having to redial again to reconnect with you. I have never been very technically inclined but you were patient with me and just smiled or laughed while I felt silly.

But you made me feel good and you were just quietly waiting for me to figure it out and finally we started talking and we talked like friends who had known each other for a long time and there was all the sudden no awkwardness between us anymore. Your voice talking English with the accent of your native language was absolutely sexy when you explained to me about your adventure, your fears of the first cast, how you had prepared yourself and now you sat there absolutely mind blowing and happy letting your fingers run over your leg cast with a visible affection for what you had accomplished. I was so proud of you and so happy for you and I could literally feel how happy you were.

And we laughed and you told me I looked sexy and gorgeous in my braces and asked why I didn't wear my neck brace. I had been a bit worried to also wear my neck brace, which would have made it really difficult for me to position myself right for the camera on the lap top. So, I had left the neck brace off for now.

Since you couldn't see me too clear in the dim light I finally had the courage to turn on the regular light in the room and now you saw me full on, leg braces over black nylons, back brace over a lacey top and my face and hair. I think you liked what you saw and your eyes scanning the picture on your lap top and with that visibly checking me out was a booster for me.

We talked and we laughed a lot and I felt very connected to you because the simple truth was that we totally got each other and without having to say much we would have understood each other.

When you asked the question "Why do we like this stuff?" I laughed and answered "Because we are weird." And we laughed.

You are indeed a beautiful male species, young and strong, built just right, with beautiful dark eyes, and your leg in the cast looked amazing. I wanted to see you walk in your cast and when you got up to get some more coffee I was able to enjoy the view of you hopping to your coffee machine. We discussed that you needed some crutches and I showed you the ones I had in my closet. You said you liked underarm crutches better than forearm crutches. If I could I would give underarm crutches to you as a gift.

You wanted to see me walk some and I did as good as I could. I also showed you my braces in different angles and you just sat there and watched me with your dark eyes. We also realized that we actually had the exact same wicker chairs. You sat in yours and mine was in my bedroom and we compared our chairs and we laughed about that.

You had your leg propped up and I was able to see it perfectly and we talked about all kind of things while I laid in my bed looking at the hot man on my screen and you gazing at me from across the world. We definitely connected and somehow our conversations became more sensual and the loose, carefree chatter about our craziness and other normal topics turned into a more serious and obvious tone, the tone of attraction to each other and the tone of sexual tension thinking about each other in the way we were.

And our hands moved to parts of our bodies which were tingling with longing and expressed thoughts of passionate moments edged their way into our soft conversation. Your fingers ran over your leg cast and then to your crotch and into your shorts.

I watched every move you made and the thoughts of you getting turned on in return turned me on. We now talked about us being actually in the same space next to each other being able to feel the things we loved so much on our bodies. Me touching your cast and running my fingers along its full length or the thoughts of our encased legs touching, rigid and hard but to us full of imaginary softness and in our world the perfect sensual bondage.

I saw your hand in your shorts and I wanted to imagine it on my pussy and touched myself with the perfect angle on the camera for you to see. And you became quiet and I became quiet and just wanted to make sure you saw me and I kept my eyes on you and we just looked at each other while our hands touched parts of our bodies that longed for release.

You asked if you could take your clothes off and I was very much ready for that. Quickly you pulled your T-Shirt over your head and your shorts over your casted and un-casted leg. And there you sat in your wicker chair, naked and beautiful and I now saw your impressive manhood as you held it in your hand, erect and hard and big. I had a smile on my face the whole time I think because seeing you was just amazing. Your face also had a soft smile to it the whole time and I hope it was because of me.

You kept confirming to me how beautiful I was and how sexy and it made me feel good about myself and I very much wanted to be something good for you. I showed myself in different angles while you stroked yourself. Pertaining to our age difference I was proud of myself and how you enjoyed seeing me and I in return felt pure joy at having the privilege to gaze upon this beautiful young man on my screen who was there because of me and who was there because he wanted to share those special moments with me.

In the end we were there for each other and in those moments that's all that mattered, just two people who enjoyed and benefitted from each other's company as friends with like minds.

Your hand slowly kept running up and down your impressive cock and you told me you wanted to draw out the climax as long as you could. And I posed for you and I touched myself with the picture of you touching yourself on my screen. It was absolutely amazing and pure hotness. I felt my own arousal come on in an ebb and flow and eventually I even put on my neck brace.

I imagined your cock in my mouth and we laughed some at the faces I made into the camera indicating my sucking your cock. So, we still had fun even in the moments of passionate exchange. You definitely got to see all of my tongue as I got to see all of your cock.

I eventually laid on my belly, my favorite position to cum. You still saw my body with my legs in braces and my back encased in the rigid brace and I glanced at your image even though it was difficult with the neck brace on.

And your hand ran up and down your cock as you watched me push myself against the mattress causing the friction that would bring me to where I wanted to go.

We didn't speak anymore but in silence watched each other aroused and imagining how we would be together. And you reached your climax and your cum squirted from your erect cock onto your belly while you rubbed it out as long as you could. You threw your head back and softly groaning you took in the moments of your climax. And I kept pushing my body onto the bed and felt my arousal come on. I moaned some as I thought of the moments we had shared, the image of you on my screen and in my head and your casted leg on my braced legs as you would rub my pussy or touch my body.

You said you wanted to be there with me and the thoughts were wonderful as I also came thinking of you, of us and what intimate moment we had just shared. It was amazing and it was fun and it was without any expectations and without any pressure.

We talked for a few more moments as you sat there and I laid there and we looked at each other with smiles on our faces, relaxing and processing the previous moments.

I joked that you lost your "cast virginity" to me and I was honored to be the one you wanted to share this with. You are now a true caster and maybe one of those days you can cast me, it will be a nice fantasy I have in my head now.

I want to believe that our connection is sealed now and who knows if in the future we may have many more of those encounters or maybe even see each other one day and can then laugh over coffee about our little adventures. Thanks, my beautiful caster!

Yours truly, brace girl!

Hugme
Hugme
34 Followers