Beautiful Dreamer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers

She would never remember the sex or the apology, but I gave it to her anyway. I promised to do a better job of taking care of her. I promised to be there for her in the future. But I couldn't promise to stop lusting after her. The aftermath was as intense and emotional as the fucking, and I felt much better for having gone through it.

Sex over and apology delivered, it was time for a little fun. As Amy's brother, it was my duty to prank my little sister. She could never know about it, but it had to be done. Some things are just the will of the Universe.

I slipped my dick from her pussy and grabbed up Kira's phone. I took pictures as I wiped my cock on Amy's face. I picked Amy up and positioned her in a 69 position with Kira. I carried them both into the living room and took a few pictures there. I stacked the girls on the sofa, draped them over the arms of my easy chair, lay them both on the dining room table.

I treated them like toys, like the plastic dolls Amy had played with as a child. I carried them to every room in the apartment and took pictures of them in various positions and scenarios. In the kitchen, I pushed beer bottles up both girls' pussies. In the bathroom, I put them in the bathtub and peed on them before washing them both clean. I put them on the bench on the balcony and got a few shots of the city skyline behind their naked, sleeping selves. On my bed, I posed them in the missionary position with Amy's teddy bear.

Eventually, time grew short. Amy was due to awaken in about an hour when I decided to quit playing and get them both in their own bed. As quickly as possible, I stroked myself to full hardness, pushed the girls' heads together, and came on their faces. After taking a few photos, I straightened up the apartment, got rid of Kira's notes, and forwarded all the pictures I'd taken to my own phone. Then I tucked them in, shut off their light, and closed the door.

I took a nap, waking up in the early afternoon, my conscience fully restored and not allowing me the escape of sleep any longer. I could not bear to face either girl yet. I heard them moving around in the apartment but I stayed in bed. I wondered what Amy had thought upon waking, but would probably never have the courage to ask.

In the evening, I heard the TV come on in the living room. I figure Kira must have checked her phone at that point. There were a lot of new photos in there and it probably took a while to go through them all. But I received one of them in a text message from her. It was a picture I'd taken while pissing on them in the bathtub. The accompanying message was "Nice pics. Good job. I'm impressed. We'll have to try this again."

________________________

Letter 2

Dearest Stranger,

By now, you have had your fun with me. I truly hope you had a wonderful time. And believe me, I have rubbed my clit nearly raw thinking about a complete stranger fucking me while I sleep.

But from this day forward, it won't just be fantasies. By now, I know your name. By now, I know everything about you. Before we submitted ourselves to your dominance, we rigged the room with six hidden cameras and four microphones. I will watch the videos and frig myself crazy.

And the next time we encounter each other, maybe I won't be the helpless one.

Love, Amy

________________________

Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers
12