Beautiful Friendship

Story Info
An old friend stays for a weekend visit.
4.6k words
3.3
79.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers

Chapter 1: Shaun's Arrival

Shaun and I sat at the kitchen bar talking and drinking tea. He was wearing jeans and a tee shirt, and I was naked.

No, it's not like that.

It's not sexual. I just don't like wearing clothes. I never have. When I was a kid, mom would send me out to play, and within minutes I'd toss off my clothes and run through the woods. As an adult after the kids left home, I just stopped wearing clothes around the house when I was by myself or when Allison, my wife, was home. A few of my guy friends didn't mind my nakedness, and Shaun was one of them.

Allison actually liked my nudity. She thought it was rather cute. But she would never join me. Modesty or shyness – I don't really know. She had a very nice body. I wanted membership in a family nudist club early in our marriage, but she really wasn't comfortable with it. So be it. She is a great wife, and we have twenty-five years of marriage to prove it.

I picked Shaun up at the Anchorage airport early Friday night, then we joined Allison downtown for a great seafood dinner at Orso. Afterwards we drove back to our house.

Shaun was staying the weekend with us on his way to a six week construction job in a western Alaska village. He could make more money in those six weeks than he could working the whole summer in eastern Oregon where he and his wife, Lisa, lived. His flight to Bethel left Monday morning.

Allison and I met Shaun and Lisa about twenty years ago when we moved from Alaska to eastern Oregon. We were neighbors, and we had children about the same ages. We became fast friends, and it wasn't unusual for our kids to all hang out together at one of our homes. We moved back to Alaska about a year ago as empty nesters, and we missed our good friends.

The three of us talked for several hours. Shaun relayed all the news from our old neighbors and colleagues in eastern Oregon, and we eagerly listened and asked questions. Then Allison excused herself to get ready for bed. She knew we would be up talking into the wee hours of the morning. Shaun and I loved our deep discussions in science, metaphysics and philosophy.

"Don't forget to come back out and give me a good night kiss when you are ready for bed," I said with a wink.

"Oh, you can be sure of that!" she said with a mischievous smile as she walked to the bedroom.

Allison and I had a great sex life, and we loved to kid around. That playful aspect of our relationship kept things fresh and new all the time. Surprises were fun. But we were absolutely faithful to each other. No question about it.

Chapter 2: The Kiss

"So, friend, are you all ready for six weeks in the bush?" I asked.

"I am, Tim. All my gear and plenty of candy bars to munch on. Twelve-hour days, seven days a week can be exhausting, but the pay is fantastic. And the company pays all my travel expenses!"

"That's great, Shaun."

"But I am rather horny. With our busy schedules and getting ready for this trip, Lisa and I didn't have a chance to "get together" before I left," Shaun admitted. "It's been over three weeks."

I looked down and noticed the bulge in his jeans.

"Yeah, I know," he said with a slight grin. "I get hard just thinking about it."

I told him to take some massage oil with him. I had some extra. That way he could give himself hand jobs. A small village was no place to be horny.

I changed the subject, and we discussed a few popular science topics: string theory, the "God" particle, and such. I really missed my talks with Shaun. I was glad he was here for the weekend.

A half hour into our science discussion, Allison came out to kiss me good night. I heard her coming down the hall, and I looked up to see her approach.

Allison usually wore an oversized tee shirt and panties as bed clothes. What she was wearing now was a sleeveless, semitransparent top that barely covered her belly button and a thong. And she had that same mischievous smile.

Damn, I thought to myself. She's being a tease tonight. Her kiss is going to get me very hard, and when you are naked, a hard-on is pretty obvious. And I'd never had a hard-on in front of another man.

She walked over to me, pulled me off the bar stool to standing, then she proceeded to give me a tight hug and a deep, tongue-dancing kiss. We stayed locked in that kiss for several minutes, her hands caressing my back and ass, and my hands moving under her top. I had a raging hard-on.

Shaun had a great view of Allison's nearly naked ass, and his erection returned.

"Come on, guys," Shaun broke the silence as he slid off his bar stool to standing. "Take it in the bed room, will you?"

"Sorry, Shaun," Allison said as she broke our embrace.

She turned around, took a step and gave Shaun a hug.

Afterwards, Allison said that she had only intended to give Shaun a quick hug and peck on the lips. Then she planned to walk slowly back to the bedroom, leaving me with a hard-on in front of Shaun. All in the spirit of fun and play.

Chapter 3: Allison Sandwich

What happened, however, was that horny Shaun pulled her towards him and gave her a long, passionate tongue kiss. When I saw the kiss was more than a quick one, I hugged Allison from behind, making an Allison sandwich. I then moved my hands under her top, and began caressing her nipples.

It was like completing an electric current! Allison moaned through the kiss and moved even closer to Shaun, her belly pushing into his hard-on as my hard cock pushed against her ass. This went on for several minutes, Allison continuing to moan through her kiss and to grind into Shaun's groin. Finally she broke the kiss and turned slightly away from Shaun towards me.

"I need to breathe," she gasped. "Whew! That was wonderful."

She looked dazed and light-headed. And radiantly beautiful. My right hand was still on her nipple, and my left hand was caressing her back and ass.

I glanced at Shaun. He was gawking at my cock and grinning. I had an average-sized cock – six inches fully erect. And it was definitely erect now.

My turn to be playful.

I grasped the bottom of her top with both hands and pulled it over her head and off.

"What!" she cried.

Now she was wearing only her thong.

I bent down quickly and gave her another kiss before she could say or do anything else. She tried to push away, but Shaun began to suck on her left nipple, and she just melted. She returned to moaning and kissed me harder working her tongue quickly into my mouth. She grabbed my cock with her right hand and began to stroke me. I continued playing with her other nipple and lightly brushing her ass.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Shaun's left hand drop down slowly past her belly button to her crotch. When his hand reached her thong, he started lightly stroking the material. Allison's legs weakened, but I caught her. She broke the kiss.

"Oh. My. God!" she yelled. "That feels so good! Keep it up, please. God! Keep it up!""

She just stood between us, moaning, as Shaun brushed over her crotch while sucking her nipple. I bent down to suck the other nipple. After a few minutes, Allison, pulled Shaun off her nipple.

"Kiss me, Shaun, kiss me!" she moaned as she launched herself at Shaun.

Allison let go of my cock, and she savagely kissed Shaun, grabbing his tee shirt and pulling it off. She began to knead his chest at the same time he was squeezing and pinching her nipples.

I sat down on the floor and crawled between them facing Allison. I reached up and slowly removed Allison's thong. It was dripping wet. I moved my face closer and kissed her lower lips while Shaun kissed her upper lips. I drank deeply from her sweet nectar.

Slowly I moved my tongue past her outer lips and I began to play. I moved my tongue all around her clitoris, but never touching it. She went wild!

She was writhing so much I had to use both hands on her ass to keep my mouth connected to her pussy. Finally she broke the kiss with Shaun and pushed him back slightly.

"Take off those damn jeans!" she commanded.

He quickly shed his jeans and shorts. I looked over and examined his full, erect cock. It was the same length as mine, but noticeably thicker.

I glanced at Allison. Her wide eyes were locked on Shaun's cock, and she licked her lips. Now we were all naked.

"Come here and kiss me, Shaun," she ordered.

Shaun stepped forward and held her shoulders and kissed her. Allison used both her hands and began stroking Shaun's cock as she returned his passionate kiss. And I rejoined those lovely lower lips.

I am quite skillful with my mouth and tongue. Soon I was giving Allison "mini-orgasms" every fifteen seconds or so. She would twitch and moan with every little one. I continued to avoid her clitoris, knowing that direct contact would push her over too soon into a full orgasm.

Chapter 4: The Bedroom

"Stop, stop!" She cried as she broke her kiss and pushed my head away from her crotch.

She stepped back and took a couple of deep breaths. Shaun and I looked at her. She was flushed, full and radiant.

"This isn't relaxing," she said looking at me. "Let's take our guest into the bedroom and get comfortable!"

She strode past me, grabbed Shaun's thick, erect cock and led him into our bedroom. I pushed myself off the floor and followed them, grinning. Our king-sized bed had plenty of room for three.

I knew Allison was close to cumming, and she knew it too. She lay down on her back and spread her legs.

"Come fuck me, Shaun," she said quietly looking right at him. "Fuck me with that thick cock!"

Shaun gave me a questioning look. His cock stood rigid and hard.

"Go ahead," I urged. "Take it slow and easy. She's very wet, but she's not used to a thick cock, okay?"

Shaun nodded in acknowledgement and moved onto the bed between her legs. I knelt on the bed and located myself near Allison's lovely breasts. I caressed and played with her nipples, and she reached over and stroked my cock.

It took a few moments for Shaun to position himself and slowly insert his cock. He closely watched Allison's face for any sign of discomfort.

"God, you fill me up," she gasped. "I've never felt so full."

Shaun started to move in and out of Allison's wet pussy. She moaned loudly and stopped stroking me. All her attention was on the cock sliding between her lower lips.

"Slower, slower," I advised. I kept working her breasts and nipples, as I knew she was close.

On Shaun's fifth stoke in, Allison exploded in orgasm. She screamed and thrashed the bed, her whole body quivering.

"Don't stop, Shaun," I ordered. "Keep stroking, very slow."

"Okay," he said breathing deeply, "I think I can do that. I'm very close myself."

At the fifth very slow stroke, Allison screamed in orgasm again. And again. And again.

At Allison's eighth screaming orgasm, Shaun couldn't hold back any more.

"I'm cumming" he shouted.

"Oh, God! I can feel it, I can feel it!" Allison yelled. "Fill me up, fill me up!"

Their mutual orgasm went on for over a minute. Then Shaun collapsed on top of her.

Chapter 5: Afterglow

I lay down next to Allison, one arm under her neck, the other arm on top of Shaun's back. After a while, Allison spoke.

"I have never experienced anything like this before. It was the most pleasurable and amazing sex I have ever had," Allison said quietly.

She reached down and held my hard cock in one hand and placed her other hand on Shaun's ass.

"I love you both so much," she whispered. "Thank you."

We lay together for a while until my backside began to feel cool. I got up, found a quilt in the closet, and I covered Shaun and Allison. I returned to my previous position, now under the quilt, all three of us, nice and warm.

"Move over to my other side," Allison said to Shaun. "I need to rest for a while."

As Shaun withdrew his cock from Allison's pussy, she had another little orgasm and she cried out. Shaun lay on her left side, me on her right. Both of us cuddling up to her under the quilt.

I felt Allison relaxing and breathing more deeply and slowly. It felt good, the three of us sharing the afterglow. After a short while I felt a quiver; then another. Allison was quietly crying.

What's going on? I wondered. Does she think she has been unfaithful to me?

Her crying turned to sobbing, then to wailing uncontrollably. I sat up and so did Shaun. We held her hands and waited with concerned looks. We could do nothing.

After ten minutes of wailing, Allison started to calm down.

"Tissue!" she asked.

I took the box of tissue from the night stand and placed it on her chest. She blew her nose several times.

"Help me sit up, please," she said.

We helped her to sitting. She blew her nose several more times. Then she took a couple deep breaths.

"Guys, I have some things I need to say," she stated. "And I want you just to listen, okay? Don't interrupt me, just wait until I'm done."

She glanced at us and we nodded in agreement. She blew her nose again.

Chapter 6: Clearing

"When I was growing up, I was told over and over again that I wasn't good enough. I wasn't pretty enough, I wasn't smart enough, I wasn't tall enough, I didn't have big enough tits, I didn't have enough ambition, I didn't have enough creativity. After a while I believed them. I believed that I really wasn't good enough. I stopped loving myself, and I stopped believing in myself. I knew that I must be flawed inside, imperfect and unlovable.

"One day, this man," Allison squeezed my hand, "walked into my life. He told me that I was loved, that I was perfect, that I was good enough."

Allison paused and sighed deeply.

"I didn't believe him. But he still stuck around, for twenty-five years! Two children, four jobs, three houses later, he is still with me for some reason. And every day, in his own way, he would tell me that I was loved, perfect and good. He never gave up on me. We had a good life, but I somehow knew it could be better, and I was the reason it wasn't.

"Because, I wasn't good enough."

Allison started to cry. But she took a few breaths to compose herself.

"And tonight, two kind, gentle, loving men worshiped me." She squeezed our hands again.

"They loved me, pleasured me, put aside their own wants and needs to give me what I wanted and needed. I have never felt so completely accepted for who I am.

"Tonight, the love and pleasure burned away all the false beliefs and self doubt within me. I feel unburdened, free and clear. I am empowered in a way I never imagined possible. All thanks to you two loving men."

"Shaun," she looked directly into Shaun's eyes, "that was the best fuck in my entire life. Those orgasms pushed me over the edge. I could no longer hold on to those old beliefs – they were inconsistent with what I was feeling. Your loving and wonderful sex just burned them away."

She brought the back of his hand up to her lips, and she kissed it.

"Thank you, Shaun" she said with tears in her eyes, "from the bottom of my heart."

She dropped my hand, collected a tissue and wiped her eyes.

"And you, my loving husband," she continued, taking back my hand, "thank you for everything tonight. You put aside ego and jealousy, and invited another man to enter our marriage bed and helped him make love to me. And the whole time you stayed with me, caressing me, loving me. You placed my pleasure and my well being ahead of your own interests."

She looked directly into my eyes.

"But more importantly, you never gave up on me. For twenty-five years, you were steady, strong and faithful in your love for me. I will be eternally grateful to you."

She paused to wipe tears from her eyes.

"Tim, from this time forward, I will be the best wife I can be. I will be helpful, loving, and always faithful to you. I will be with you to the very end of our lives. You are first in my heart. I will cherish you always."

Allison kissed me with tenderness, then she gently pushed me on my back and began caressing me. In no time my cock was hard and begging for more. She climbed on top of me, with slow sensual movements and pushed my cock into her wet cum-filled pussy.

"I will always be faithful to you, my husband," she said lovingly, as she moved her body in slow rhythmic patterns. I groaned with pleasure.

"I love you, Allison," I gasped. "This feels so good!"

I looked over to see if Shaun was watching us, and he was gone!

Chapter 7: Family

"Where's Shaun?" I asked.

Allison stopped and looked over her shoulder. Shaun was half way to the bedroom door. She dismounted me and sat up.

"Shaun, where are you going?" she demanded.

I sat up, too, looking directly at Shaun. He stopped and stared at us.

"Look, Allison," he explained, "I heard what you told Tim about being faithful to him from now on. I just wanted to leave you two together. I really enjoyed being with you guys, but..."

"Shaun, stop talking and get back in this bed," Allison ordered while patting the bed several times with her flat hand.

Shaun looked very confused, but he said nothing.

"Come back in to the bed, and we'll explain everything, okay?" I offered.

Shaun shrugged his shoulders, and walked back around to his side of the bed and got in. Allison sat in front of him and took his hands.

"Shaun, my friend," Allison began, "we did not invite you to our bed on a whim or by accident. You are the first person to be welcomed to our marriage bed. You are family, now."

"Two things to remember, Shaun," Allison continued.

"First, while you are in our home, your place is here in our bed, on my left side. I want you sleeping nowhere else, understand? I want you to cuddle me, I want to feel your hard cock against my leg, and I want your tender caresses over my whole body. Your place is right here."

Shaun looked over to me, and I nodded in agreement.

"Second, while you are in our home, this cock," Allison reached down and held Shaun's partly-erect cock, "is mine! I want you to keep it hard, ready and in my pussy whenever I choose. I want this cock to worship my pussy. I want to walk around this house with your cum dripping down my leg. I want you to fuck me in the kitchen, in the living room, and anywhere else I choose."

Allison's eyes were wide and her voice was raised. Shaun looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He glanced at me, and I just grinned.

Allison passionately kissed Shaun and began to stroke his cock. When his cock was hard, she leaned back, spread her legs and pulled him towards her. She aimed his cock at the entrance to her pussy, then grabbed his ass and thrust her hips upward. His cock slipped right in!

"Fuck me, Shaun, fuck me!" Allison cried. "Fuck me fast this time!"

Shaun smiled and began a steady, regular thrusting. Within a few minutes, Allison shook with a powerful orgasm.

"Yes, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Shaun increased his pace, and within another few minutes a second powerful orgasm rippled through her body.

"He's getting tired, honey," I whispered in her ear.

She opened her eyes, and looked at Shaun. He was breathing hard!

"Shaun, dear, stop now and rest," she urged. "That's right. Just lie here next to me."

Shaun dismounted and lay next to Allison. Allison caressed his chest.

"Rest, now, rest," Allison said in a soothing voice. "We have two more days of fucking, and I don't want to wear you out tonight!"

I pulled the quilt back onto the bed and covered us all. I cuddled next to Allison. We all drifted off to a deep, restful sleep.

Chapter 8: Monday Morning

Shaun and I awakened early Monday morning. We showered, dressed and moved Shaun's gear to the truck. We let Allison sleep in. Considering the fucking and sucking and games we'd played Sunday afternoon and evening, she will likely be sleeping until noon!

I took Shaun to Gwennie's for breakfast. We talked about the weekend. It was a life-changing adventure for us both. He and I were now more than friends, we were family. And we shared the love and affections of the same woman.

Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers
12