Beautiful Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel that," whispered Mark. "So intimate...so close, Hayden. Your hair is gorgeous, like a great red robe covering your skin. And Eric, mmmm...you are very, very large and I feel like I have an enormous, heated rod buried inside me. You're so lovely. Do you mind if I say that?"

"No, it is a compliment, really. I know about you and your company...I have so many of your pictures, and I've wanted to make love with you for a long time. I thought you'd consider me too young...I'm just past eighteen. I wish my hair would grow to be like yours."

"Eric, your age is an excitement to me. You are a very sensuous young man. There's an air of hot desire about you, of erotic beauty. You have a more slender body than many others your age, yet there is something about you that 'lights my fire'! Frankly, your gorgeous cock is really enormous for someone of your build. Oh, my! What a treasure you have. And your hair is well on its way to being something of beauty that will set you apart into that same class of women who have such stunning masses of hair."

"I didn't know, Mark."

"Yes, your hair's thick and heavy. Those blonde locks already reach far down your back and since you're just eighteen, you'll have time to grow them to your ass...like me!" he exclaimed brightly with a grin. "Just be strong and powerful in the image you cast. You are not a snowflake, Eric...you are a beautiful man who, I hope, along with Hayden, will be with us from time-to-time. Honestly, I don't want to lose you two."

"Mark," Eric whispered with quiet excitement, "even though Beautiful Men wanted me for this shoot with you for your feature, this is the first time I've experienced something as sensuous and consuming as making love with you. Thank you for your compliments. Are you sure you mean what you said about not wanting to lose me?"

"Ohhh, yes!" Mark responded, his voice rising with his expression to emphasize his seriousness about wanting Eric with him. "I know you have a girlfriend and I don't know how you want to arrange it, but Courtney also has a lover in Tennessee whom we plan to bring down for a part in our work. We could do the same with you, depending on whether your girlfriend is agreeable with your being intimately involved with another man."

"I think she and I could work it out. I know this, though...being with you and meeting these other incredibly sexy and kind people is something that I do not want to lose. I want to be involved with you."

Hayden found the sensation of having Mark's great shaft down his throat comforting. It tasted delightful. He'd never thought of how a man would taste in an intimate encounter; Mark was pleasing, indeed. Hayden savored its size and roundness, the sensation of having to open his mouth so wide to receive it.

Hayden still had not remarked about it, but he was intensely aroused by Parker Scott's black hair flourishing from beneath her arms. God! but she had a lot of it. And the hair on her thighs and that dark trail up her tummy from what must have been a gorgeous thicket covering her pussy. Her calves were smooth and tanned; the dark growth of body fur began several inches above her knees and became almost a solid black covering by the time it disappeared under her shorts. He hungered for her.

He'd never have hoped for such a thing before now, but given the erotic relationships among this group he felt sure he'd have an opportunity to enjoy her more intimately. And Parker made no secret of her sensuous pleasures for just about anything that moved. She definitely enjoyed displaying her lush body fur to the world at large. And much to his surprise, the people who witnessed her did not make fun or act out. Rather, both men and women reacted to this unusual, striking beauty as if they were aroused.

At one point as they were moving about for different positions, Parker touched Hayden's swollen nipples and whispered with an expression of obvious interest, "You are a luscious young man, Hayden. Let's continue this another time, shall we?"

Before this part of the photo-shoot ended, Grace-Ellen, the magazine editor, wanted two more photo sets. In the first one, Hayden, who had a flexibility akin to Courtney's, sat atop a shoulder-high wall with his legs stretched 180 degrees apart, his thick shaft straight out before him and his long red mane flowing in a cascade over his body. With his hands behind his head grasping his flowing coppery waves and his breasts proudly thrust out, he closed his eyes with pleasure.

The sight was so erotically charged that Parker felt her pussy tingle and her cream flow.

Mark stood before him on the wall, ready to swallow the shaft pointing directly at him; behind him was Eric, his shaft deeply embedded inside of Mark, and behind Eric was Ashwynde, her cock sunk into the teen. She, Eric and Mark stood just far enough apart for a viewer to see their thick, glistening stems buried in the lover before them. Mark's swollen shaft was rigid and shiny, the ring in its mouth drawn upward with his swelling. In each picture Mark swallowed a bit more of Hayden's stem until the final one in which it had completely disappeared into his mouth. His huge black mane curled about his face, the deep waves nearly obscuring his features but not the complete consumption of the young man's shaft.

The second set of ten photos featured close shots of Mark's, Eric's and Hayden's faces, particularly after their hair had been brushed so that it amplified each man's shiny, rich curls, nearly obscuring their faces. The photos were sensuously intimate representations of their partially concealed eyes, mouths and facial features surrounded by each man's lush forest of wavy hair fanned out behind him.

"I believe you'll like what you see," she said. "These pictures emphasize your beauty, your actual loveliness as all that gorgeous long hair you three have covers your faces and torsos. In a deeply erotic sense, despite your delicious manliness, Eric, Hayden and Mark, these shots will feature your almost female-like beauty. And just talking about that is getting me hot right now!"

Chapter 5

Ashwynde the Unforgettable

"Mark and Eric and Hayden," Ashwynde greeted them as she whirled into the shower room in the PRISM offices, "you seem to be getting along quite well...which...," and she grinned wolfishly, "...pleases me no end."

The trio had just finished washing off the day's layers of sunscreen and perspiration and were toweling each other dry when the company's shemale beauty and Mark's lover airily entered the tiled room, straddled a nearby bench, and sat down to watch.

"Wow, Ashe," Mark shot back in a fake whiney voice, "you don't ever knock, do you?"

"Marcus, after all the adventures we've had and he miles of huge pipeline you've laid inside of me, I somehow believe that there is very little remaining of what you might call privacy. That is a concept held dear by government agencies and politically correct idiots on college campuses, but it has no coin value around here, beautiful and tempting man of mine!" she responded in a sultry voice.

Eric and Hayden stared speechless at the red-haired beauty before them, despite their having just seen her on the beach. The youths were naked and their erections were becoming decidedly more obvious as they stared at Mark's lover. She wore her hair in a monster mass over her right shoulder, partially concealing one of the gold hoop ear pendants she wore. Her red lipstick set off her green eyes to perfection.

The teenagers tried to not literally gawk at the white breasts spilling out of the tight, low-cut top of her black denim mini-dress. Both were put to an even greater test when they took in its tiny skirt and her full, long cock and closely nestled balls completely exposed and resting on the bench between her shapely legs that casually bracketed the bench on which she sat.

Ashwynde Richardson rose slowly and approached Mark, a look of raw lust on her face and her stem now standing out before her, raising the short skirt and jutting impudently into the open. She kissed him warmly and wetly, then placed his hands on her breasts.

"Marcus, so in love with you am I," she whispered, recalling a phrase from a play they had seen recently. "I just saw your mother yesterday. You need to see her; she already has a lovely belly and she is going to be huge, Honey. She keeps saying that she wants to be as big as a house, and she will, too, at this rate! We are all proud of her and for you, Angel. I have missed you more than I can say."

"And I've missed you even more, you red-headed angelic vision! I am wondering, however, if you might have just a little mercy on my friends Eric and Hayden here...do we really want to give them coronary arrests on their first day here? Do we think so little of these gorgeous youth that we don't consider whether we might shock them into wanting to leave? Are they...?"

"Okay, okay, you're doing it again. You start waxing eloquent in your goofy way whenever you are trying to get a rise out of me. Fine! Are you satisfied with the results of your work? Am I sufficiently 'risen' for you?"

Ashe pointed downward to her swollen cock, now a haughty erection, standing straight out from beneath the skirt. While holding one of Mark's hands, she turned to the still-nude pair of Mark's lovers, frozen in amazement though their stems were quite busily bobbing about. "Hayden and Eric, I'm Ashwynde Richardson, this company's resident 'chick-with-a-dick-and-other-delicious-assets.' You'll have to excuse my lover here; Mark gets like this when he hasn't had enough busy work to keep him on the rails."

"See!" he crowed to the tiled walls. "I am a man in need, great need, and no one understands how desperate I am." He was unable to keep the broad grin off his face as he stared at her and let his hand fall to softly caress her shaft, dancing his fingers over its tender head.

"You're not desperate, O Mighty Kong. You've strung enough high tension line inside of me to rival the American power grid, and I can take a lot more from you whenever you are ready. In fact, even when you're not ready. Lord, I love you and need you, sweet boy.

"I'd love to give you a baby, too, but my works just aren't cut out for that. However," and her lovely face took on a wicked cast, "there are a number of other things I can do for you that will reduce you to a mass of quivering jelly."

"Oh, my,' he laughed in a falsetto voice as he cupped her nearly-bare breasts," do you mean quivering jelly like these gorgeous tits here?"

"Yes, Honey Pot," Ashe shot back, trying valiantly to get serious even as she knew the futility of it when he was like this. "Just lak these-hyer titties. Them luscious big 'uns with them nipples that stick out from here to Hot-lanta. Ya lak 'em, don'tcha?"

"Yes, me darlin' flamin'- haired wench," Mark retorted in his best Blackbeard-the-pirate growl. "Why, I'll hang ye frum yer thumbs...I'll tie ye up and have ye lashed forty times...I'll strip ye bare before me crew..."

"Oh, wow, Mister Edward Thatch Blackbeard most-feared pirate. That last one reeellly appeals to me. Stripping me bare before your watching crew."

"You would like that one, Princess! You would. Ashe, I can't tell you how much I love you."

"Does this gorgeous diamond I'm wearing on my left hand provide a tiny hint of your commitment to me?" she whispered in a sexy, husky voice.

"Yes, sweet girl. You hold my soul in your eyes. You have all of my desires wrapped in your waves of red hair. You are a living trap for me, Ashwynde. When I'm in your arms I realize just how much you really do own me. Please don't ever stop loving me."

"Mark, I and Lauren and Parker and Arabella and Courtney could never stop loving you. In a sense you've given meaning to each of our lives...not to mention all the other delicious things you've given to each of us. Courtney is well on her way to becoming your prisoner, as well. And Arabella? She is just laying for you to screw her legs off. You are in real danger from that black island girl the next time you get within her reach."

He was silent for a moment, then he kissed her again. "I don't really know what to say after that."

"Just know that you hold my heart, Mark. Perhaps we'd better get dressed and head for the swamp. Why don't you and Eric ride with me; the rest of the crew can divide up and ride with the others. I'll clear signals with them while you take care of these lovely young men and friends of yours. And I do mean 'take care of them,' Mark." Her eyes and smile flashed her sensuous meaning to the three of them as she strode out the door.

"Does she go outside in public like that, Mark?" Eric asked with astonishment.

"Ohhh, yes, Eric! Ashe probably has the fewest inhibitions of any of us when it comes to showing off around others. She dresses that way in the office, in meetings and in public. She is so casual and natural about it that I think that's one way she gets away with it. Honestly, I have no idea how we aren't constantly paying off citations for indecent exposure and bailing her out of jail.

"She has some of our board members wrapped around her finger. One day she went into a meeting with Lauren, and people around here still remember that day. She wore this beautiful gray knit, clingy short dress that stopped at her hips, a pair of black stay-up hose, black stilettos, and nothing on in-between."

"You're kidding," said Hayden. "She was actually bare from her hips down to the tops of her stockings? In a company board meeting?"

"Yes. Not only that, she was obviously quite proud of herself. And she was as hard as the flagpole in front of our building here. She really captured the board that day...five of the members asked her to pose for pictures alone and with them after the meeting was over. If her appearance hadn't been so erotic, the board's reaction would have been laughable. When she stood to present her part of the meeting, nobody took their eyes off her for a second. I couldn't tell whether the board members were staring more at her face and hair and breasts or at her gorgeous, rigid cock and her balls. There is virtually nothing she won't do.

"I think it's fair to warn you that if you come with us and get involved with this mob, you're going to witness more than a few things that will just drive you crazy...not to mention making you as hot as a Saturday-night special."

"What's a Saturday night special?"

"It's a very cheap handgun, Eric. Sometimes the bad guys and gals use them because they can't afford something better."

"Do all of these incredibly sexy women act like that?"

"Pretty much. Ashe is the most unrestrained of the bunch, closely followed by my fiancée, Parker Scott. You met her earlier today on the beach."

"She was the brunette with the huge...," and Eric made as if he were supporting a great load on his chest. "Yep, the gorgeous big boobs," laughed Mark.

"And those five-inch-long curved nails?"

"That's my girl."

"And that sexy, long, black hair under her arms and on her thighs?"

"My tasty fiancée and no other!" Mark answered cheerily.

"Who are the others?" the teenager asked.

"Arabella Robineaux is our company pilot. She's probably the most rivetingly beautiful black woman you'll ever meet. She's getting used to exposing herself like the rest of this group...hasn't quite got there. But she is magic to be with. And then there is my mother, Lauren Campbell. She's the CEO of PRISM Designs. Yes, she and I are in love. What you've heard is true."

"I look forward to meeting her."

"You've never seen anyone like my Lauren. She is a truly stunning middle-age woman with this giant mass of crinkly silver hair that falls to her ass. That ass and her breasts, I might say, are without question world class. She has a body to die for, and she considers herself the sole repository of Southern manners and social graces. Lauren is the most precious one in my life. And finally, there's Courtney, our flexi-girl. She is literally like Rubber Man in her ability to stretch and flex into sensuous positions."

"What do they think about us, about our doing those things we did today for the photo shoot?"

"They are our best cheerleaders, Eric. There are times when I call 'em The Wild Bunch, a la George Parker...or Butch Cassidy. They urge me to do things I might not do without their shoving. I will say, though, that being with you today was an extremely enjoyable and erotic experience for me."

"It was for me, too, Mark," Eric answered. "I'd like for us to continue." Hayden vigorously nodded his assent, the movement causing his breasts to jiggle tantalizingly.

"So would I," replied Mark as he stepped over to the still-naked Hayden, then to his young partner. "So would I." He ran his hands gently over each one's body, kissed them lingeringly and then touched the hard, warm stems.

Chapter 6

Heading To the Everglades

The three packed up Mark's Tacoma and departed Palm Beach for "Swamp Central" in the Everglades. Eric was attractively dressed, as was Mark. Ashwynde, as usual, was also nicely dressed if her purpose was to sexually arouse everyone and everything they'd meet or pass between the office and their home. Both young men were on their way to an introduction to what they were involved with.

Ashe met Mark and his two companions in the dressing room off her office and proceeded to change clothes there in front of them. Mark knew what was coming and always enjoyed the way his lover did this; Eric and Hayden were caught by surprise as they watched the beauty undress and re-dress without any embarrassment or hesitation.

She smiled at the three men while she removed her jumper and pulled on a loose, short, yellow gauze, peasant-style top, white pleated micro-skirt that didn't quite cover the lower curves of her ass, and no thong. Instead, Eric watched mouth-open as she stood before her mirror to see if everything in front, and she had a truly generous 'everything,' was minimally concealed. Barely. Any stiffening of her 'everything' would cause her to swell into view, something that Mark knew would please her immensely. A pair of white high heel, open-toe shoes completed her outfit below and a large, white floppy-brim hat topped it off above.

Given the conversation she started as they went through the building and across the parking lot to the truck, Mark could only guess the reactions at a minimum of one service plaza and two more gas stations his titian-haired girl would insist on visiting between office and home. The sight of her generous breasts bouncing furiously under the skimpy top, her curvy, bare bottom and shapely legs on display tended to call attention to them, wherever they went.

Mark, ever a stickler for courtesy, opened the passenger-side door for his girl who promptly rewarded him with an unobstructed view of her gorgeous fat shaft and balls and those silky thighs he intended to get between as soon as they arrived.

"M' dear," he said, "I owe you for that glimpse of heaven. I promise to repay your affection."

"Oh, I have every intention of holding you to that promise, Darling." Her great red mane sparkled in the warm Florida sunlight as she withdrew her legs into the cab and turned toward him when he opened his door. Mark seated himself and strapped in, then glanced at Ashe. Her hard nipples pushed out against the gauze of her top and her short skirt bared everything she'd owned since birth, once she had seated herself.

Eric and Hayden could see all of this transpire from their seats and wondered how Mark endured the pressure of having such a beauty beside him just waiting for an opportunity to expose herself. Hayden was becoming hard at the sight of this gorgeous tranny girl, despite his efforts to remain calm. Finally, he had to satisfy himself with the memory of his and Mark's lovemaking on the beach.