Beautiful Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
White coed is mesmerised by ebony beauty.
786 words
3.9
103.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Shamari at a college party. This goes way back. There was this girl I was interested in, whose name was Jennie. She was the most popular girl in college- every guy wanted to jump her and every girl hated her. She had beautiful blonde hair and a body, which would supermodels to shame....

I was quite popular in college too, I was in the college football team, and had been told by many that I could easily be classified as a Hollywood actor.

Tall with dark brown hair, a swimmers body and a nice face I was never camera shy.

At the party I looked around for Jennie. I suddenly spotted her surrounded by guys. 'Damn! She was hot'. She wore a short black backless dress with tie-up shoes. Her face was glowing. Just as I was standing there in total awe of this girl someone banged into me. "Sorry" said the sexiest voice I had ever heard. I turned to see who this sexy voice belonged to. Before him stood a five foot six something, black girl. There was nothing particularly sexy about her. She seemed to be overweight almost twice the size of Jennie. I nodded as if I had accepted her apology and turned around with full intention of taking Jennie back to my room with me. There was no way she could have resisted my charms and she didn't.

Jennie was not only the prettiest girl on campus, she was also the easiest. That night she told me that we had to go to my place, as her roommate would be home. I gladly obliged. Of course I didn't care where. But by the time I had taken her to my room, she had puked all over the floor, and killed whatever enthusiasm I had to have sex that night.

After puking her heart out she fell asleep on my bed.... and boy did she spread herself out. I had to sleep on the couch.

The next day Jennie woke up with a horrible hangover and promised me that we would continue our rendezvous later. She told me to meet her at her apartment at seven in the evening. She gave me the key to her place and said that I was supposed to walk in and we would have the time of our life. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I reached her place at sharp seven. Slowly opened the main door and walked in. She had a nice apartment but she was nowhere to be seen. As I wanted to surprise her I didn't make any noise. I slyly walked into her bedroom. And before me stood Shamari absolutely naked...I couldn't believe my eyes

She didn't realize I was there. She had apparently come out of the bath and was applying lotion all over her naked body. I had never been attracted to big or black girls until then.

The color of her skin was a deep brown; the darkest there was...like beautiful polished wood.

I longed to run my hands up and down her beautiful body...her ebony purplish nipples glistened because of the lotion. I couldn't help licking my lips wishing they were on them...how I longed to suck and nip them.... and her breasts would put Pamela Anderson to shame....

Even though she was overweight it didn't stop her from being sexy as hell. She had a clean shaved pussy. Her hand slowly dropped to her pussy and she began to apply lotion there as well. My heart skipped a beat with the sight and I could feel myself getting harder than ever.

I couldn't help myself I went over to her and kissed her beautiful lips. They were so soft and sensuous. Before I could put my hands on her she opened her eyes in shock.

" What are you doing?" I was at a total loss for words. I knew how this looked. She reached out for her towel and covered herself.

"This isn't how it looks..." I explained.

"I know perverts like you, who get yourself off by watching women without their knowledge or through spy cams.... you're sick"

It was then that I felt my anger rise.

"For your kind information you're not that pretty anyway! THAT WAS A PITY KISS!

I came here for Jennie. How could you even think that I came for you?"

She looked like someone had slapped her across the face. I had to say those things just to save face even though I knew in my heart that I didn't mean it.

Just then Jennie walked into the room and before she could question anything I kissed her passionately while Shamari watched.

(to be continued)