Beautiful Prey Ch. 01

Story Info
Man falls in lust with woman he watches across the street.
3.1k words
4.07
18.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a fictional story. Based on fictional characters, my wild imagination, and non-real events. Rape is not cool. Do NOT fuck someone without their consent in real life because you will get your dick cut off, go to federal prison, or worse. This story holds more of a bondage and reluctance theme, not hate fucking. Please enjoy if you are into that sort of thing. If that sort of thing offends you, do not continue reading. Thank you.

*****

That Tuesday morning when Vera woke up she couldn't feel anyone watching her. The tall clear glass windows draping the left side of her bedroom in her small apartment laid bare and uncovered. Vera had just moved into the new building a week ago and was still unpacking. She hadn't had a chance to buy curtains. Therefore her entire bedroom on the 5th floor was perfectly visible and clear from the apartment building across the street. In other words a tall handsome man named Clarke Aikeson could watch her from across the street from his living room as clearly as watching a goldfish in a bowl.

Although Vera didn't know it yet Clarke had plans for his fish. He had watched her for a week in fascination of his new prey. He knew her daily schedule and routines but most of all knew when she would get undressed for her nightly shower at 9pm. That was when he would get out his binoculars, his lotion, and his tissues and aggressively jerk his rock hard cock until streams of thick cum would shoot out onto his clear glass windows. Vera always took her time undressing mostly cause she would be watching TV while stripping down before walking to the shower. Clarke would marvel at the way her golden tits bounced and jiggled on their own once they left the tight clutches of her bra. He loved eye fucking the curves of her petite body and ass. Her ass cheeks were so full and plump. Clarke enjoyed watching them sway side to side on her evening walk to the shower.

Eventually, this beautiful woman on the fifth floor had him hooked and jerking off to her wasn't enough. He needed to feel her tight pussy clenched around his hard cock. He wanted to make this girl cum. Clarke hadn't seen a man in her apartment at all, just a small bunny hopping around the apartment when she was away. The fact that she still hadn't bought curtains yet made him hard and desperate, like maybe she was trying to tease him on purpose. And so Clarke Aikeson hatched a plan to capture his beautiful prey that fateful day on April 1st.

----

Vera Simmons was a homebody. She was too lazy to leave the house and didn't see the need to. Everything she needed in her life got delivered to her: groceries, takeout, mail, makeup, clothes, electronics, etc. On an average day Vera would do web developer tasks on her computer, then cook dinner, play with her bunny, exercise on her treadmill, watch some TV, and go to bed. Her friends list consisted of one person, her best friend from college Ava and her dating life was zero to none.

Vera had a head full of tight hazelnut curls she gained from her half white, half black heritage. Her parents are both short so she stopped growing at 5 feet. And at the age of 21, God had blessed her with a beautiful bouncy set of 38 B cups, a plump, juicy ass, and a set of small but sexy birthing hips. Her caramel face was heart shaped and filled with a button nose, large almond shaped light brown eyes, and thick pink pouty lips. She didn't have the best self esteem but the men she had dated in her life all called her beautiful, so she sort of believed it. Most importantly, Vera had still managed to hold onto her virginity all throughout high school and her 2 years at community college, and didn't plan on letting it go anytime soon.

Although Vera was aware she could probably get dick, she didn't see the need to. She was living just fine without a man in her opinion. Was she happy? In a sense. But that was mostly because of her pet bunny PuniPuni who she had recently adopted before moving into her apartment building. The floppy earred cashmere lop knew all her secrets, was an excellent cuddler, and didn't argue with her. What could be better than that?

Vera peeked over the safety and warmth of her fleece comforter, and looked at her phone. It read '9 am. April 1st.' She groaned. She hated waking up earlier than noon on a Tuesday and since she was a web developer from her home she could start work whenever she wanted. But she was already wide awake now because the morning sunrise was beaming straight through those super tall, glass windows.

'Okay that's it. Today I'm gonna buy some fucking curtains.' Vera thought to herself. The light from the window was bouncing off her snow white carpet and almost blinding her.

She could see the apartment building across the street but she couldn't see inside because the window panes were darkened from the outside.

'Man I really hope some creep can't see in my bedroom from over there,' Vera muttered to herself, 'I've walked in here naked a few times.'

Slipping on her bunny slippers and shuffling over to the kitchen, Vera made herself some tea and opened her laptop to shop for curtains online. However because the windows were so tall and wide it became quite clear that Vera was going to need a massive rod to cover the entire pane. Something that couldn't be bought online, but was going to need to be custom made. She was going to have to leave the house.

Vera sighed and headed towards the bathroom to get ready. Luckily she found an interior decorating store that made custom furniture within a 8 minute walk of her apartment.

----

Clarke Aikeson looked up from his morning coffee to see his fish in a frenzy. She had a towel over her wet curly hair and was throwing clothes on the floor trying to look for something. He quickly reached for his binoculars to get a better view and saw her grab her purse and keys. Clarke put the binoculars down.

'Oh shit she's finally leaving the house.' He thought excitedly. He had been waiting for this day for the longest time and it had finally come. Luckily his duck tape and rope had finally come in the mail the previous day, and he had the chloroform and hand towel ready. Clarke shoved all 4 items in his backpack as his eyes followed her movements from afar. As he left his apartment, he sprayed a little cologne on his neck and tucked in his shirt.

'Time to go meet my future wife,' Clarke thought to himself happily and he locked his door.

----

Vera exited her apartment building pulling her coat around her close. It was a chilly day in Seattle and she could smell rain coming soon. Smack dab between her building and the apartment building across the street was a busy street full of cars, pedestrians, and people going in and out of the stores next to her building. She plugged in her headphones into her phone and pulled up Pandora while making her way to the interior design store in her combat boots. She wasn't aware of the tall, dark-haired man following her. Clarke walked a few feet away behind her eyes trained on her from behind his Ray-Bans staring holes into her curls.

He followed Vera for about 10 minutes thinking of a way to approach her and introduce himself. Vera entered the interior design store and Clarke waited outside trying to look normal by pulling out his cell phone and playing Temple Run. It seemed like forever before she finally exited with one arm holding a bunch of bags and the other clutching a giant curtain rod.

'This is my chance,' He thought to himself before approaching her.

"Excuse me, miss?"

Vera looked up and met the dark brown eyes of a very tall and handsome stranger.

His kind eyes were hidden under very thick and sexy brows, and his small nervous smile was wrapped in a 5 o'clock shadow.

'He's cute,' Vera thought to herself.

Realizing she hadn't answered the man and had been staring into his eyes awkwardly for a few seconds, Vera finally found her voice.

"Um, y-yes?" Vera answered nervously.

"Those bags and that giant pole look super heavy for such a small woman like yourself. Do you need some help with that?"

Vera tucked her curls behind her ear and smiled at the man. "Thank you for offering, but I don't wanna impose. You look like a busy man. Besides I was just gonna grab a taxi, because it's about to rain soon."

"I understand, but why spend money on a taxi when I have two free hands and don't mind helping a pretty lady in need?" Clarke responded sweetly.

Vera tipped her head to the side thinking. Men usually didn't do anything nice for her unless they wanted her pussy. But then again her arms were hurting from having to carry all this shit home.

"Okay if you insist." Vera answered reluctantly.

Clarke eagerly (a little too eagerly) grabbed the curtain rod with his meaty bicep which flexed deliciously in front of Vera and made her bite her lip a little. She had forgotten how she gets around men cause she hadn't let herself get close to one in over 3 years. Clarke noticed her bite her lip a little and smiled to himself.

"So what's your name? Can't call you pretty lady forever can I?" Clarke asked her.

"I'm Vera," Vera answered him blushing a little, "What about you?"

"Clarke. At your service."

He held out his right hand and Vera shook it tentatively. His grip was strong.

On the walk back to her apartment she discovered a lot of cool facts about Clarke. He grew up in Virginia. Moved to Seattle after the death of his grandpa to be closer to his grandma. Worked for a game development company. But as Clarke shared info about himself, he noticed she was only listening and seemed reserved, not sharing much about herself. He wondered about that.

'Maybe she's just shy...but she won't be for long,' Clarke thought sinisterly.

They finally made it back to her apartment. Clarke noticed that Vera's apartment door was covered in star stickers and glitter.

"Wow cool door," He told her even though he loathed overly girly shit.

Vera smiled, 'Yeah I really love stickers and glitter." Pulling out her key, she tugged open the door and the pair walked inside.

"So this is home. You can just drop off the curtain stuff on the couch. Thanks for your help Clarke." Vera said putting down her purse and keys.

Vera then turned around to see if Clarke had left and instead walked into a blue hand towel covered in chloroform.

Her eyes opened wide with shock and with one deep breath, Vera was out like a light.

----

'Too easy,' Clarke thought to himself as he carried Vera's unconscious body bridal style into her bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and admired her perfect body. Then undressed her until she was left in her bra and panties.

Leaning close to her neck under her curls, he deeply inhaled her jasmine perfume and cocoa butter scent. A tent was forming in his pants already but he didn't want to rush this. Clarke wanted to take his time.

He reached into his backpack and grabbed the duck tape and rope he brought.

Gently leaning forward to Vera's precious and unconscious face, he brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately then gently sucked her chubby bottom lip making it blush red. Then he gently covered her lips in duck tape, and tied her arms and legs to the bed posts quickly.

Clarke's cock was rock hard now and being constrained within his jeans. He unzipped them and pulled them down quickly.

Vera's golden tits were so perky and he could see her nipples hardening underneath her bra and it was turning him on.

Standing over her petite body, Clarke finally removed his shirt revealing strong back muscles and a sexy six pack. Just as he was about to lean down to pull down her panties and play with her beautiful pussy, Vera's eyes shot open.

----

"MMMMMMMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Vera screamed under her duck tape.

Clarke smiled watching her squirm and struggle against the ropes. She was so cute when she was helpless.

"SMMMMMMMONE HMMMMMMMLP MMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!" Vera cried to no avail.

Clarke sat next to her on the bed shushing her until she finally fell silent staring at him with wide, terrified eyes.

"Vera there is no need for that. I will gladly remove your duck tape. Just promise me one simple thing."

Vera nodded her eyes filling with tears of fear.

'I am so fucked. I am so fucked. This man is obviously insane.' She kept repeated in her head over and over.

"Promise me you won't scream or I'll have to kill your precious bunny."

Vera gasped as Clarke held PuniPuni in his lap stroking her fur lovingly while holding a sharp kitchen knife against its neck.

"Do we have a deal?" Clarke asked solemnly.

Vera nodded quickly, her tears spilling onto her cheeks out of fear for her bunny's life.

Clarke very gently removed the duck tape from her lips while keeping the hand with the kitchen knife close to PuniPuni's neck.

"There ya go, that wasn't so hard." Clarke said setting the tape on her nightstand.

"P-please d-don't hurt me," Vera pleaded with him. 'I have done nothing to deserve this, all I do is stay at home and keep to myself."

"Oh really Vera, nothing?" Clarke answered chuckling to himself. "That's funny because you staying at home all the time and practically skipping around this apartment butt ass naked is actually the reason I'm so sexually frustrated right now."

Clarke leaned over Vera his huge cock making a very visible tent inside his boxers. Vera gulped in fear.

"Do you see that apartment across the street Vera?" Clarke pointed across the street through the glass windows while Vera tried desperately to close her legs.

She nodded quickly.

"That is my apartment, and ever since you have moved in all you like to do is fucking tease me

with your little strip show every day at 9pm. One time I even saw you touching yourself Vera. Since you didn't bother to buy curtains for two whole weeks, I had to suffer in my apartment and see you rub your pretty pussy while all I could do was watch."

Clarke smacked his hand down on her nightstand hard making Vera yelp. "No more Vera. I'm gonna take what is mine."

And with that said Clarke used the kitchen knife to slice Vera's lace panties off in one clean cut and tossed them aside.

"W-wait!" Vera cried out in fear as Clarke started to move his face close to her pussy.

Clarke looked up and met her gaze. "Yes?"

"I'm still a v-virgin. I can't lose it this way, please Clarke. Don't do this." Vera pleaded with him hoping there was an inch of humanity in him.

Clarke looked genuinely surprised for a moment and paused.

"Then I guess I have to make your first time amazing." He answered.

Without warning, his mouth dove onto Vera's pussy hungrily. He resembled a man starved. Vera tried to pull her body away from his lips but his strong arms dragged her pussy back to his mouth and continued sucking her clit with passion.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my fucking-" Vera was cut off as another wave of pleasure washed through her making her shudder uncontrollably. She had to fight this man. This was so wrong.

She tried to kick Clarke's head but he ignored it and threw both of her bound legs over his strong shoulders. His back muscles flexed as he licked and flicked Vera's clit making her deliciously wet. She hadn't felt anything so amazing before. This man knew what he was doing with his tongue.

She moaned and shuddered as another orgasm flowed through her body. Her hands found Clarke's dark curly hair and held onto it gently as he worshipped her pussy.

"Oh god Vera you taste so fucking good." Clarke said with a grin before diving back in.

Vera began to relax. She was bound, there was no stopping this. Clarke then reached up and grabbed her soft, perky breasts. He massaged them gently then began to flick her nipples with his thumbs until they stood proud and erect like his cock was at that moment.

That sent her over the edge. Her senses were overloaded. Vera grabbed Clarke's curls in her hands and bit her lip in ecstasy as he twirled his tongue in circles on her clit then licked it up and down. Vera's thighs clenched around Clarke's head as she climaxed hard.

Vera cried out as her cum dripped from her pussy onto Clarke's chin. She never came that hard before in her life.

Clarke stood up and looked at her with a gentle smile. "I've wanted to do that for so long Vera. Did you enjoy it?"

Vera's chest heaved up and down still recovering from her multiple orgasms.

"Clarke, can you please untie me now?" Vera asked quietly not wanting to show how turned on she was by what just happened.

Clarke's cock was throbbing with impatience and lust seeing her glistening wet pink pussy and sexy light brown tits but he tried not to think about his giant erection and cut her free of the ropes.

Vera sat on the edge on the edge of her bed and gently rubbed the red marks the ropes can made on her soft brown skin. Clarke stood over her covering his huge 11 inch cock afraid she was going to try to bite it off or slap it angrily.

Suddenly Vera pounced from the bed onto Clarke's tall, large, and surprised body making him fall flat on the floor with his dick standing straight in the air and Vera sitting on his stomach.

In a fit of lust, Vera kissed Clarke's pussy juice drenched lips deeply. Clarke looked up at her in surprise.

"You are one crazy nigga and I might press charges on you when you leave. But that all depends on how well you fuck my pussy."

Clarke's mouth dropped.

Vera then reached down and grabbed Clarke's rock hard 11 inch cock with her small hands and began to lick it up and down...

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2