Beautiful Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time passed, he began to feel beads of sweat forming and rolling down his face, over his shoulders and his backside. He had not tasted a woman this sweet in such a long time that he wanted to savor every moment he worked himself inside of her. She was whimpering now, her fingers and hands clawing over his back as he pushed her harder, faster... Then finally after what felt like an eternity the girl gasped, let slip one strangled cry and wrapped herself around him as she began quivering in a lovely orgasm.

With her body pressed against him so tight and those sweet tremors quivering through her lower muscles, he cried out. One final deep thrust and he was done. His body shuddering with sweet release as his seed flooded inside her warm, freshly plucked womb. He lowered himself down on top of her, his head resting heavily against her shoulder as he gasped for air. He had not felt an orgasm like that since his days with Lardana, and he suddenly found himself incapable of even pulling himself out of her body.

Luckily, for him, she did not seem to mind that he kept himself as a guest for longer then was required. As he struggled to regain himself, he suddenly felt her running her hands gently over his back, while she placed sweet little kisses on the top of his head. It seemed as though he made quite the impression on her.

With a sly little smile, he lifted his head and kissed her lovingly. "Well beloved... If you'd like to try again I think I may need a little recovery time first." When she instantly blushed, he chuckled and kissed her again before sliding himself out of her body and flopping onto his back against the bed. She turned toward him as he lay down and snuggled in against his side.

"I'm glad I allowed myself to trust you," she murmured quietly as she kissed his shoulder. "Though it did hurt a little, it wasn't near as bad as I expected."

He smiled at her, wrapping an arm around her body so that she could snuggle even closer to him. "I promise you that I will never do anything to harm you. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not anytime for as long as we both live. You are to be my wife, and that is a great honor for me. I could never ask for a woman better then you."

"If tonight is just a prelude to marriage, I don't think I can argue against it." Once again, she kissed his shoulder, since it was all that she could reach. "In fact I may even find myself falling in love with you."

"If you do, that would suit me just fine. I am suddenly looking forward to the future and spending it with you. Not to mention any children the goddess might grant us."

With one final kiss, Tavia settled herself against him and they both gave themselves into the sweet serenity of slumber.

12