Beautiful Skies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing back I see a tall well dressed model like blonde trying to put get her things organized as she seems too busy to any pay attention to me or her kid who's smashing his toy car into the window playfully. Thinking it's now or never, standing on the seat reaching for the bag with both hands, I try to yank on the strap that's entangled around the mechanical arm piece.

Wishing I could get some help here but too shy to ask, specially in my current state of dress, I struggle with the bag pulling even harder hearing some people passing behind me. Hearing some strands snap a little but finally letting it free, I cradle it as best as I can without losing my balance, I cautiously start to go move downwards.

Hearing a cough from the elderly gentleman, my head jerks up thinking I've been caught wondering what he was going to say. Instead, much to my relief, see it was nothing. Sighing so myself I turn around and place the bag on my mother's seat. I feel my mother squeeze by me, as her perky breasts scrape over my back sending some taboo thoughts scurrying through me, but I was too relieved of having taken the bag down without incident to care.

Standing in my mom's spot now, I notice the tall blonde looking directly at me with an icy cold stare. She must have seen the whole thing! My whole public display! While everyone else was busy, she had to look! My heart racing a marathon and my mind trying to come up with a excuse, I just stand there frozen like a deer caught in the trance of headlights, stunned with my arms drooping uselessly at my sides.

My body heat must of shot up twenty degrees, I see her scornfully open her purse and do something out of view as I look down too ashamed to look at what she's doing. The plane having almost been emptied in record time, my mother says to me that she's going to get two seats on the shuttle bus for us and to hurry up. Looking up I see that we're the last ones on our side of the plane left, me and the two in back us, deciding to make my way to the exit I lift the bag with both my hands bringing it at chest level avoiding looking towards her.

Before I can even move, I hear the little boy break the deafening plane silence as he screams and runs down taping all the arm rests in his wake.

Hearing in a low whisper as she passes by my row "You should learn how to dress better slut". There it is, that word again! Leaving me numb and dumbfounded, I wanted to explain it's not my fault! Feelings of guilt surge through me as I ponder if I could have changed my actions, maybe even change any of what happened.

Stunned by her hurtful words time seems to stand still. Hearing the pilots make their way out brings me back to reality, I run towards the exit with the bag in my hands. Almost losing my balance a few times I rush down the flight of stairs with this cumbersome weight, I finally reach the bottom.

12