Beautiful Stranger

Story Info
Alex fulfills her elevator sex fantasy.
1.3k words
4.09
50.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting dressed to go to the mall. Alexandra decided on a short, straight denim skirt with taupe thigh highs to show off her long, shapely legs. A soft faded denim blouse buttoned halfway up over a tight, ribbed white tank top with a lacy peach push up bra and matching thong underneath. The skirt barely covered the thigh highs and an abundant amount of cleavage was visible. She was in the mood to show off her voluptuous 36c-24-36 body, with her thick auburn hair flowing down her back and accentuating her piercing blue eyes, she looked very sexy. Alex put on some perfume, mascara, lipstick and blush, a long turquoise and silver necklace with matching rings and bracelets, an anklet and a pair of navy blue pumps with a denim jacket.

After arriving at the mall, she wandered in and out of a few stores, but mostly went window shopping. Then Alexandra got on the elevator to go to another level. There were about ten people aboard and she was standing directly in front of a very hot looking guy. He was about six feet tall, with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a gorgeous tan and smile. She sensed an immediate (mutual) physical attraction and decided to go for it. One of her favorite sexual fantasies had always been to make it in an elevator with a total stranger, and she was hoping today might be her lucky day.

So Alex drops her purse, then bends over to pick it up, making sure this handsome guy gets a great view of her toned legs and supple ass. While she is trying to stand back up, the elevator screeches to a stop and Alexandra is thrown into him. Feeling his rock hard erection pressing against her bottom, she wiggles around a bit on it. Instead of stepping away from him, she stays put, maintaining her position until the last passenger departs. As the elevator starts rising again, he reaches around her and, in between floors, pulls the stop button.

He steps in front of Alexandra and assesses her body from the ground up. When he gets to her face, they make eye contact and she very seductively licks her full, glossy, rose-tinted lips. While simultaneously slipping a hand between her legs and up under her skirt, forcing him to feel her desire. Quickly, the stranger moves toward this woman, who is obviously teasing him, and pulls off her jacket. Taking Alex into his strong arms and kissing her thoroughly on the lips, their tongues dancing together in the heat of passion. Bodies so close and hot, as she trails kisses down his face and neck, stopping to nibble on his earlobe. He tears off her denim shirt and runs his tongue down her neck to the top of her ample bosom, which is peeking out of the tank top. She frantically unbuttons the stranger's shirt and pulls it off him. Then he grabs her ass, bringing her closer to feel his rock hard cock between those luscious legs. She gasps, amazed at his growing desire pressing against her thigh. He pushes down her tank top and bra, revealing her creamy white mounds topped with large pink areolas. Pressing them together, he caresses and licks those beautiful breasts all over, causing a deep moan to escape from her lips. When he takes the first nipple into his mouth, her body begins to tremble. Then he heads for the other one, nipping on it with his teeth before devouring it between his lips. Making her nipples stand up seductively, begging for more of his attention.

Alexandra then kneels down on the floor to take off his pants, swiftly unzipping his fly and sliding his jeans down to his ankles, noticing that he isn't wearing any underwear. She moves in closer and begins licking his inner thighs in a circular motion, while kneading his ass with her fingers. Then she takes his balls into her mouth, gently sucking on them as she strokes his cock. The beautiful stranger lets out a moan that really turns her on, causing Alex to pull her tank top up over her head and unhook her bra, shaking it off and letting it fall to the floor.

Exposing her beautiful breasts to his eyes. She continues teasing him by running her tongue along his shaft, making it all wet. Then she cups both breasts in her hands and licks each nipple, making them more erect before slowly rubbing them up and down the entire length of his penis, causing shockwaves to course through his body. Enveloping his shaft with her melons and jiggling them up and down on it while flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip. Teasing and taunting him. He gets down on his knees in front of her and begins licking and sucking on her nipples again, driving her wild with desire. Alex pulls him closer to her and starts sucking on his shoulder.

Alexandra flutters her tongue all over his chest, stopping to nibble on his nipples. Then licks down the center of his stomach, lower and lower till she reaches his tumescent penis. She cups his balls in one hand while engulfing his rod with her mouth, sucking it all the way in and back out to the head... very slowly and sensuously. She looks up, aware of the animal lust in his eyes, making her want him more. So Alex grabs his ass, pushing him deeper into her mouth as he watches her head bob up and down on his prick, faster and faster.

The stranger pulls his cock out of Alexandra's mouth, stands her up and slips off her panties. Then he lies down on the floor, pulling her down on top of him in a 69 position, placing her pussy over his face. He parts her lips with his fingers, and licks up her juices as she lowers her mouth back onto his prick again. While he's sucking on Alex's clit, she swirls her tongue around his dick and sucks it in and out of her mouth. He grabs her clit between his teeth and tugs on it as she grinds her pussy into his face, feeling the first waves of orgasm rush over her body as she moans and starts to shudder.

The stranger lifts Alexandra off of him and stands up, pushing her against the wall as he hikes up her skirt. He spreads her legs and picks her up by the thighs, plunging his hard cock deep inside her with an incredible urgency. Alex gasps and contracts her muscles around his hardness, pulling him all the way in. While her hands are clawing at his back, he's fucking her wildly, their bodies moving in perfect sync. Exploring his mouth with her tongue, holding on to him tighter and grinding her pussy down on his pole as he continues thrusting harder and faster. Sensing his impending orgasm, she flexes her muscles around his cock as he shoots his heavy load deep inside her, triggering her own release. Both of them moaning loudly and out of breath as waves of pleasure wash over them.

With his cock still hard, the stranger lifts Alexandra off of him and tells her to get down on all fours, which she immediately does. He kneels behind her and enters again from the back. Grabbing Alex's hips and piercing her pussy harder and harder, both of them desperately working toward another, much needed release. She grinds back into him as he fucks her deeper, gripping his erection with her muscles. They keep going at it til both of them explode in another mind shattering orgasm, lying there spent on the floor for what seems like an eternity, panting and sweating.

Finally, they stand up and get dressed. He releases the stop button and the elevator goes to the next floor. Alexandra steps off and turns around.

The stranger winks at her as the elevator doors close...