Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolves all clapped for them, and there was a mixture of good mornings to the cats.

The best Angel and Ashley could muster were purrs before they muttered barely understandable, "Good mornings."

~

"Alright everyone, "Thank you for getting up a little early this morning," said Julie. Then she cleared her throat, while looking at the cats.

"So our two grizzled old warriors, Fred and Barney have graciously offered to train and spar with us." Now Julie was looking at the two old wolves. "I wonder if being able to wrestle with hot young women has anything to do with them volunteering." She teased.

Betty and Wilma exchanged knowing glances, and then playfully glared at their mates.

Julie continued with her spiel, saying, "Today we're sparring in our wolf, um and our cat." Then she looked at the cats, and said, "Angel and Ashley, I hope y'all don't mind taking off your clothes in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry we didn't talk about this before. Werewolves get naked together a lot, so you'll get used to it. I'm actually still getting use to it myself."

Ashley's face was still nestled in the crook of Angel's neck, and she was giving her a little lick when Angel said, "We'll get naked together with y'all, if we can curl-up and take a nap on your lap sometime." Then she giggled.

The wolves laughed along with her. Julie looked at Fred, then Barney before she said, "Alright, which one of you am I going to bust up?"

As howls of laughter broke out again, Julie began to strip. Fred looked at Barney and the two old pervs grinned, then they spoke through the bond, with Barney saying, "Alpha is a fine looking woman isn't she?"

Julie's top and sports bra were off now, and the nipples on her round fluffy breast, we're hard in the cool early morning air. Her six pack was clearly defined. She looked at both men again, then put her hands on her hips and cocked her head, before she said, "Are you two going to fight or look at me?"

Then she opened her eyes wide and glared at them, before pulling down her shorts and panties, exposing her shapely ass, and muscular thighs.

All the male pack members began to sniff the air, and low throaty growls could be heard from them. Then their cocks began to stir, when they inhaled the musky scent of her hairy pussy.

Sensing the male's arousal, Julie quickly shifted into her wolf.

Fred stripped a second later. His cock hung low. It was hard, curved to the right, and leaking pre-cum. When he shifted, the red tip of his wolf's cock was sticking out of its sheath.

A moment later Julie's smaller, quicker wolf was attacking Fred's wolf, before nimbly scrambling out if his reach.

She fought fiercely, even though she lacked size, strength, skill and experience.

As long as she kept her distance from him it was an even fight, but as soon as he got one of his big paws on her, she was down for the count.

After Fred's wolf released Julie's wolf's throat, they shifted back to their human form and got dressed. Fred said to her, "Alpha I can make you a good fighter but a big male Alpha will get the best of you every time, unless you get a finishing move like wrasslers have.

"I tell you what you can do. Every wolf will be expecting you to go for their throat. If you lock your jaws around their cock and balls you got em."

Then he looked at Angel, Darby, Ashley, and Barb, before saying, "You girls should do the same thing."

The women all looked at each other with doubting expressions on their faces. After a moment Barb put her hands on her hips, and cocked her head to the side, before she smirked and said, "I've been sparring for a long time, and nobody ever told me to try doing that.

"I just saw how hard you were when you saw Alpha naked. Are you sure you're not just trying to get our wolf to put her mouth on your wolf's dick and nuts?" Then she glared at him.

Once again that morning the whole pack howled with laughter.

Once they settled down, Darby volunteered to fight Barney next. She stood in the center of the pit, with her hands on her hips, looking at the two old wolves. They were looking creepy and exchanging looks again. After a moment of glaring at them she said, "I'm not getting naked in front of those two." Then she stood with her arms folded across her chest.

At that point Julie decided that perhaps it would be a better idea to ask Dub Stepped to send one if his best fighters to train the women in her pack.

She stepped forward and said, "Let's run."

~

Running meant shifting and shifting meant everybody would be shedding their clothes.

Fred and Barney's wolf wouldn't be getting their cock and balls into the female Wolfe's mouths, but they would get to see them naked after all.

But the fact of the matter was Fred and Barney weren't the only ones who wanted to check their pack-mates talent. It turned out the entire pack had been charmed by Julia's portrait. They would love seeing each other naked many times going forward, but there is only one first time.

The two old voyeurs were the chief gawkers though. They tried to be sneaky as they watched the women undress, while everyone else looked at each other without being pervy.

Fred was saying, "I never get tired of looking at pussy, even Wilma's and Betty's, and I've seen theirs thousands of times." They were both bush men, and lived for seeing panties drop.

The other women were now becoming wary of the fun-loving wolves attentions, but Betty and Wilma loved showing off for their mates, especially in public. The middle aged women were round. They had big round tits, big round asses and round stomachs.

Their naughty grins covered their faces, as they showed their mates the nappy thick bushes the two men loved so much.

Marta loved knowing that the men were watching her, and all the other girls envied her model's body. She could feel their eyes on her as she untied the drawstring of her sweatpants. They all want to see me naked," she gloated.

Ashley was looking at her with envy, when she sighed and thought, "Why do I have to be so short, when those legs of hers go on forever, and her ass is perfect."

Marta was soft. Her skin was the color of a mocha latte, and as smooth as silk. Even the triangle shaped tuft just above her clit was soft to the touch.

Her large breasts had dark brown areola, and thick knobs perched on the tips. Her ass and hips had just a hint of curves.

As Ashley was ogling Marta, just a few feet away, Darby was drooling as more and more of Del's muscles were unveiled. Her wolf began to howl when he pulled his sweatshirt over his head, revealing his massive chest.

He was a gentle giant. Though he wasn't as big as he was in his NFL playing days, he was a huge man none the less.

"His arms are nearly as big as my legs," she thought. When he dropped his pants revealing his lower half she had to turn her gaze away.

Darby was thick and muscular in her own right, but at the moment she felt small. She was imagining his huge arms around her, and the scent of her arousal was getting strong.

When she scented herself, she clasped her amulet in her hand and said a little chant. Then she calmed down.

As Darby worked her magic, Barb had just finished using the facilities. She didn't like going while she was in her wolf.

She hurried from the bathroom already undressed, as she ran toward the others her b-cup breast barely moved. Fred looked at Barney and, Barney looked at Fred, they spoke at the same time through the bond, saying, "Damn, is that a boy," then they snickered until their eyes looked further down. "Holy crap," said Fred. "That's the longest, thickest patch of pussy hair I've ever seen."

At that very moment the cats started to undress. Everyone in the pack already thought Ashley was adorable in human form. At barely five feet tall, she was a perfectly proportioned tween sized woman, with adult woman's curves.

Her body was toned, fit, and sexy. Her c-cup breasts didn't need a bra to hold them up. Her ass was sculpted, and matched her thick thighs.

And of course the area that interested the dirty old men in the group, was covered with a triangle of thick brown hair.

When she shifted to her small wildcat, Del's huge wolf came over and sniffed her, then picked her up by the scruff of her neck. When he put her down, she rubbed up against his shoulder, before walking underneath him and nuzzling his sheath with her snout. She gave it a few licks, and when the tip of his cock came out, she curled herself through his hind legs, raised her head and licked his dangling nuts. All the wolves groaned, and said, "She was so cute."

For the entire time everyone else was showing themselves to each other, Angel had been in one of her moods and needed to cuddle, so she said to Julie, "Sorry boss, but I have to touch you." For the next couple of minutes she rubbed, hugged, nuzzled, and licked Julie.

Even though it was all just catlike affection, Julie couldn't help from getting aroused. Angel sniffed her scent and grinned.

Then she stripped off the wraparound dress she was wearing, and stood completely nude while looking at Julie.

Seeing Angel's tall thick, curvy, frame, with her big thumb sized clit had Julie licking her lips.

Her breathing became shallow, and her face began to flush. Then she closed her eyes and tried to suppress her arousal. "I can't let the other see me like this," she thought. So she let her wolf come forward. She shifted so fast, she barely got out of her T-shirt and shorts.

After she was in her wolf, she regained control of her lust. Then her wolf and Angel's cat rubbed their snouts together.

Amanda had been sitting in the grass watching the show the entire time. She could feel Julia's joy at the lust within her pack.

It was her turn to show herself and she loved it. Everyone except for her was in their wolf or cat. She was the star of the show, so she strode into the middle of the group and tossed her sundress aside. She turned to her left, and then to her right, before striking a pose.

Then she went onto her hands and knees and shifted into her wolf.

~~~

Let the run begin:

They took off slowly with Julie in the lead. The younger females began to speed ahead, partially to keep away from Fred and Barney, but that also allowing them to stop and play until the older wolves caught up to them.

The younger females would sniff and mount each other to tease the two old wolves, then run away again. They more so played than ran along the perimeter of the pack's land.

While they were idly playing Julie was also checking out landmarks, and their neighbors. The run was uneventful until they reached the southeast corner of their territory.

Fred's wolf and Barney's wolf started to instinctively sprinkle the trees and bushes. They did it so much until Del's wolf spoke through the bond, cracking a joke on them saying, "Yo fellas are y'all's prostates bothering y'all?

Fred's wolf rolled his eyes, and Barney's wolf harrumphed, before he spoke through the bond, saying "For your information we're marking our territory, so other wolves know to stay away.

"There are some wolves nearby right now, we can smell them. I'm sure they would love to find a cute little thing like you out here by yourself."

Even though Del was twice the size of either of them, they thought he was soft, because he was so gentle, and he did have a feminine gate when he ran.

Marta's wolf showed her dominance when she glared at Barney's wolf, and then Julie's wolf spoke through the bond, saying, "Boys, play nice."

Del's wolf stood there calmly for a moment, and then said, "Don't tell them nothing Alpha. Let em keep talking, and I'm gonna breakout a can of whooping on his old ass."

Then Del's wolf started to run again, but Marta's wolf, Fred's wolf, and Barney's wolf kept glaring at each other, until Julie's wolf spoke again, saying, "OK pack, let's go home.

~

Once they were back at the Alpha's mansion, Julie went to her office to mull over some of the things she was noticing about her pack. She started up her laptop and made entries into pack member's personnel files.

Ashley was sweet but, well she was sweet. (Lucky for her, daddy is rich and an Alpha).

Del and Marta were Werewolves in name only. They'd lived lives as pampered humans, due to Del being a professional athlete. (Our celebrities)

Fred Flinston is a hard working Omega. (Perv)

Wilma Flinston is a hard working Omega. (She's real sweetheart and brighter than her mate).

Barney Ruble is a hard working Omega. (Perv)

Betty Ruble is a hard working Omega. (She's a nice woman, and brighter than her mate).

Barb is a street-smart country girl, who is reliable and good at following instructions. She's an upper level Omega.

Darby is a serious girl, who doesn't suffer fools. Her status is to be determined. (Possible Beta)

Angel, in spite of being a Slut, appears to be a clear thinker and goal oriented. Her status is to be determined. (Beta, and possible Alpha someday)

Amanda is indescribable.

~

After she updated the files, she called Darby and Angel to her office through the bond.

A few minutes later they were in Julie's office sitting in front of her desk. Julie said, "Ladies I have an assignment for you. We need to know who is trespassing on our land, and we need to know what they're doing.

"I'm sure whoever they are, they've smelled our scent if they've come back. I'd like for the two of you to go back out there the next few evenings. Try to get close enough to see what they're up to, but don't confront them."

"Let me know as soon as you see them or scent them."

~~~

Time to have some fun:

Julie was lounging beside the pool under an umbrella. It had been her first week as Alpha, and she sorely needed a break.

She was laying there sleepily watching her pack enjoy each other's company.

Hanging out at the pool on Saturday afternoon, "This is good," she thought, as she began to drift off to sleep.

She was jolted back to consciousness momentarily by someone yelling something.

"I hope everyone likes their meat medium rare, cuz that's how I'm cooking it," shouted Del, talking to no one in particular.

She smiled and closed her eyes and was soon back asleep again.

~

Moments later Amanda was in a huddle with Betty, Wilma, and Marta. "Sweet Luna," thought Julie as she used her Alpha powers to listen to their conversation. Amanda was saying, "I raise my hand to Luna and swear it, it's as big as Betty's arm." Then the four women giggled.

Wilma covered her mouth with her hand and then whispered, saying, "I don't see it, where is it."

Marta spoke as though she knew what she was talking about when she said, "I'm sure he has it tucked. When men do it right you can't even tell they have a dick." The other women seemed to be impressed with her knowledge.

"They must be talking about Spike," thought Julie. Then she looked to her right and saw him standing near the other men.

"Oh, he must have driven from Panola Mountain, to come to our party." That made her happy.

And much to her surprise and pleasure, Rover also came with him.

Del and Marta's boys Jake and Elwood, both of them play defensive end, and outside linebacker on their University's football team were there too.

"Del and Marta's twins Jake and Elwood are two fine looking young men," she thought, and then she smiled to herself before licking her lips.

After taking a moment to suppress her growing arousal, she had to concentrate to hear what Fred was saying, as he whispered to the two college athletes, "I bet you boys are slaying down at G.S.U., ain't ya?"

Both Jake and Elwood grinned while bidding their heads yes, and then that both spoke saying, "We do alright."

Fred leaned in closer the way old men do when they're about to tell you something good. In a dirty old man tone of voice, he said, "Have you boys ever got yourselves any pussy from an older woman?" His eyes were darting from Jake to Elwood.

Julie gasped and then she stopped listening when she felt her juices begin to flow.

She focused on calming herself and soon she was dozing again, but she could still hear Ashley talking with Darby and Barb about the Demps twins.

Julie could only shake her head when she heard Ashley say, "Do you know those two guys?

Both Darby and Barb glanced in Jake and Elwood's direction before Darby said, "Yeah, they're in our old pack."

Then Barb chimed in saying, "Rumor is they're miss Amanda's boy-toys, along with being her god-sons."

Ashley put her hand on her hips and said, " Do y'all think Miss Amanda would mind if I suck Jake and Elwood's cocks."

Darby quickly said, "You mean, she won't mind if we suck their cocks, don't you?"

Then the three women giggled.

~

The sound of Ashley's voice faded, and then everything was quiet for a bit, until Julie was startled by Marta's voice say, "Let's all get naked and get in the pool.

The cats didn't want to get in the water, they wailed and squealed, and scrambled away as quickly as they could, when the wolves tried to pull them into the pool.

Everyone laughed out loud as Angel and Ashley curled up on a chair together.

While they were all still laughing Marta smiled at Del and then said, "This reminds me of some of the team parties, when you were still playing in the league." Then she winked at him, before speaking loud enough to be heard over the den of noise saying, "Ladies, put on these blindfolds i just happen to have, then everybody jump into the pool. Rover will make sure you team with someone other than your mate."

"Rover, you can be on my team, "said Barb, laughing.

"Let's play." yelled Rover

The game was a ruse. As soon as they started playing, Amanda immediately allowed herself to be thrown into the water and grabbed Spike by the cock.

The other ladies quickly learned how the game was going to be played, and soon all of them had allowed themselves to be thrown into the water, and had grabbed the first cock they could get their hands on.

Jake grabbed Darby's hand and quickly got out of the pool, with Jake saying, "Mom and dad are in there, that's too weird for me," Leaving only the older couples in the water.

~

"Madame Alpha, this is fun," said Wilma, as she happily sucked Del's average sized banana shaped dick.

"Alpha, I like it too," said Betty, talking with Fred's cock in her mouth.

Marta was licking Barney's balls while her hand pumped up and down on his thick dick.

Amanda was making all kinds of slurping sounds as her mouth bobbed up and down on Spike's massive meat.

After a few minutes of slobbing that knob, Marta told each woman to switch partners.

The men were happy to be playing with all the ladies without getting into trouble with their mate.

Fred and Barney spoke through their bond saying, "Who gave you the best head so far?"

Barney responded sheepishly, saying, "I liked how Wilma had my nads tingling."

"When I touched Betty, I felt something in my nuts too," said Fred.

Amanda was deep throating Del now and, Marta was in heaven as she licked Spike's tool from his nut sack to his tip.

Meanwhile on a lounger to her right, Jake was straddling the chair with his cock in Darby's mouth. He was pumping his hips hard and fast, jack-hammering her throat.

She had her right hand on his ass, and the left one was playing with her tight pussy.

Right beside them Elwood and Ashley were going to town. He had her by the ankles with her legs spread wide. She was screaming and moaning, telling him to tear her pussy apart, saying, "Fuck my tight virgin pussy Elwood, tear it up baby, I've never had a cock in me before."

~

The action was getting hot and heavy when Julie heard Angel's voice say, "Hiya boss, are you awake?"

She squinted through her barely open eyes, and saw Angel had pulled a chair close to her, and taken a nap while lying across her lap.