Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie's pack puts an end to a witch's curse.
7.9k words
4.6
7.6k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note; Beautiful young Alpha 4 and 100 years in Purgatory are the same story. The omniscient tells over version, and JT tells the other.

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact my heroine, Juliana Macon, who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf', grew up in the human world, outside of a pack.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright, as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

In this episode the high priestess has cast spells that have caused the single female pack members to be in a constant state of arousal.

Luna asks Saint Peter to send someone to help her shaman get rid of the witch. Hoping to impress Luna, Saint Peter sent his most trusted spirit in purgatory that would be me, JT, short for Jon Thomas to do the job.

~~~

It was early Friday morning, and Julie was sitting on the throne thinking about her situation when her cell phone's ringtone started.

She would usually let it play the chorus from Snoop Dogg's 'Gin and Juice', but she just wasn't feeling it this morning.

So she pressed the answer button. "Good morning Alex," she said, sounding weary. "Why are you calling me so early? What's the matter?"

"Hiya Jules," responded Alex, sounding upbeat and wide awake. "What ya doing girly?"

After shaking her head and exhaling, Julie responded and said, "I'm sitting on the potty if you must know."

After a brief chuckle Alex said, "Ha, I got that little piece of business done a few minutes ago too."

As she was finishing her sentence, an exasperated Julie interrupted, and said, "Alex, I'm trying to concentrate here. What do you want?"

After sighing dramatically Alex said, "That's a fine way to talk to the shaman who's about to fix your problem with those witches.

"Luna is sending someone to help me destroy them."

"I'm going to meet with him later today, and bring him to Gum Swamp Creek."

"I just wanted to give you a heads up that I was on my way there. Now I'll let you get back to doing your business." Then she laughed.

"OK, bye," said Julie, then she managed to laugh too.

Julie was shocked that Alex knew there was something wrong, but then she remembered that Alex sees things in her dreams.

The problem is, she usually mangles the meaning of those dreams when she tries to explain them.

So there was no telling what was going to happen later in the day when she showed up.

~

About an hour later she was sitting in her office searching Alpha forums on the 'We're Wide Web', and thumbing through the Alpha's handbook for any helpful hints that would guide her through this mess.

She was beginning to wonder if she'd bitten off more than she could chew.

Calling Lacy or Alpha Dub Steppe, and asking them for help would be like admitting failure.

Angel had already reached out to the Were Council and they wouldn't get involved.

One thing was certain though, Julie was an Alpha, and it was her responsibility to take care of her pack.

Her best, and truthfully her only hope at that moment was that Alex had read her dream right.

Her train if thought was broken when Angel called to her through the Alpha bond, she said, "Good morning boss. Is it too early for me and Darby to come talk with you?"

Julie responded immediately saying, "Good morning sweetie. I'm in my office."

While she was waiting she went back over the pattern of behavior in her pack the last few weeks, and then she finally had to accept what she'd been thinking, but always laughing it off in the end.

The single women who then joined her pack, had done so because they believed Gum Swamp Creek would be a safe place for them to get their minds right, and take control of their sexuality.

But every since they'd moved onto the pack's territory, the new female members of her pack are almost always aroused.

The mated male members turned pervy, and they wanted to fuck all the females.

Her own dreams have been filled with scenes of kinky sex, and she's finding it harder and harder to separate them from reality.

The only person who seemed to be happy was Amanda.

~

A few moments later Angel and Darby knocked on her door, and walked in. Their state of arousal was obvious. Both women looked flushed, and the musky scent of their womanhood made Julie's pussy quiver.

She inhaled and exhaled several times, and it took all the inner strength that comes from being an Alpha for her to control herself.

She walked quickly toward the doors to the balcony, talking as she walked. She said, "Sweet Luna, let's get some fresh air in here, it smells like y'all are in heat?"

Angel laughed out loud and then said, "No boss, it's the damn magic that's all over this place.

"Ashley and Barb are in the same state as us."

Darby on the other hand was looking annoyed when she said, "The spell that's been cast on us is getting stronger. You'd better put your amulet on too.

"I know you're the Alpha, but wearing it is going to be the only way you can maintain control over what we do."

"Unfortunately our pussy has a mind if it's own, so we smell like a bunch of whores." Then she frowned.

Julie stood beside the open patio doors, to avoid Angel's intoxicating scent as much as possible. She responded by saying, "I'm your Alpha, and I'm going to stand up to whoever we're battling without the protection of an amulet as long as I can."

"And don't worry; we're going to get some help to resolve our witch problem soon. My friend Alex is a shaman, she will be here later today."

"For now, I want all of us single women to stay in the Alpha's mansion complex. The last thing we need is to have a male scent us.

"I've told Fred, Barney, and Del to stay in their homes with their mates until Alex can get this situation sorted."

"In the meantime let's get some work done; we've got a lot of Werewolves to save from a lifetime of being mated to the wrong person.

~~~

Later that morning Julie's face lit-up and she broke out in a smile, when Alex spoke to her through their sisterhood bond. She knew that could mean only one thing. Alex was nearby. As bad as things were right now, having Alex around would make her feel better.

She responded to Alex using the same phrase Alex had greeted her with earlier that morning, she said, "What's up girly?" Then she giggled.

Alex seems to always be happy, and Julie could feel her mood even though they were speaking mentally, when she said, "I'll be at your place in about fifteen minutes. I can't wait for you to see the man I have with me."

As soon as they shutdown their connection, Julie spoke to Angel and Darby through the Alpha bond, telling them to meet her in front of the old mansion.

~

About fifteen or twenty minutes later Alex came zipping up the driveway toward the mansion. Julie started laughing. Alex looked like a kid driving a motorcycle with an adult sitting behind her.

Darby and Angel didn't know what to think. It was a funny looking scene, but they didn't know Alex so it might be impolite to make light of her.

When she put the kickstand down and hopped off, she was all smiles. She flung her arms open and ran towards Julie. Julie opened her arms and embraced her. The two women rocked from side to side as they hugged.

When they broke their embrace, they still held hands and smiled, then Alex leaned forward and planted a kiss on Julie's lips, before she said, "I've missed you."

Julie's wolf said, "She slipped you some tongue, didn't she."

Julie responded, to her wolf saying, "Hush up." As she fought back a tear, Julie said to Alex, "I missed you too."

After introductions and handshakes were exchanged by everyone else, Julie said, "Everybody follow me."

She had to clear her throat and say, Ladies." To get Angel and Darby's attention, they were staring at JT so hard.

Darby and Angel headed up the steps to the front porch, but Alex grasped Julie's arm and whispered into her ear before they started walking, she said, "Jules what the hell is going on, it smells like a cat-house around here."

~

Alex and JT followed Julie, Angel, and Darby through the parlor as they made their way to the courtyard between the east and west wings of the Alpha's mansion.

Julie pointed out her parent's portraits hanging above the fireplace.

When they paused for a moment in front of the portraits, JT felt that odd sensation. It was if the portrait didn't want him around.

As they continued walking, Julie also spoke proudly about the new wings and courtyard she had added to the mansion.

When they arrived in the Alpha's office she gestured toward the two leather couches facing each other on either side of a glass top coffee table and said, "Alright everybody, make yourselves at home."

JT and Alex sat on one of the couches, Angel and Darby sat on the other. Julie rolled a chair from the conference table, and sat in it. She looked at Alex and JT and then said, "OK, so where do we start?" Then she clenched her jaws and braced herself. She knew things were about to get real.

Even Alex attempted to be serious when she spoke, she said, "JT is beyond a supernatural being. He is an angel, but not the kind of angel that lives on a cloud and plays a harp all day. He's a bad-ass kind of angel, who hits people in the ass with lightning bolts, so forth and so on. Then she looked at JT expectantly, but he didn't say anything for a moment.

Finally JT cleared his throat, but he couldn't speak, all the pheromones in the air had his brain on lock-down

Julie used her Alpha discernment to understand that JT had gone within himself to find the strength to control his need to mate.

She said, "JT, I know you can smell our scent, and I'm sorry about that, but that's what the five of us have been experiencing the last few days.

"We're in a constant state of arousal, but the amulets we're wearing, helps us maintain control of what we do."

I've ordered the mated couples to stay in their homes, so the men aren't around us."

"I believe someone is trying to destroy my pack by using sex."

JT cleared his throat and then said, "Considering the situation that exists here today, it does look that way, but it's not.

"Luna had me do an investigation into that. I found that some Alphas would be more than happy to see your pack fail, before you can put your plan into motion, for becoming a champion for women's rights in the supernatural world."

"But they aren't trying to destroy your pack? If they wanted to do that, they'd just have your throat torn out."

I believe you're being attacked by the same witch who cast spells on your mother and father's pack."

"That's why I'm here, to help you deal with these witches, and to give you the opportunity to do your work on behalf of supernatural women."

"I think you're being attacked in at least two ways."

"The first is by Amanda. She is casting spells. My guess is the witch has put a hex on the full length mirror, she has in her bedroom to bewitch her."

"The second is by the portraits of your parents. I think they are casting a spell somehow."

"But the only evidence I have that points to the portraits, is that I couldn't get close to them, I think it's because of what I am. "Alex, tell me something," said JT. "When you stopped to look at the portrait of Julie's parents, did you feel anything?"

Alex smiled and then said, "Yeah, I felt like I wanted to fuck." Then she stared at JT a long time and bit her bottom lip.

Julie glared at her, and then spoke to her through their bond, she said, "Alex can't you stop being a whore at least until we're safe."

JT turned to Julie next and asked if she'd noticed anything unusual when she was in the parlor. She had plenty to say, she said, "I've been replaying in my mind a lot of feelings, and thoughts I've had since I've moved here, that I'd never had before.

"I lived in that house for a few months, and I spent a lot of time in that parlor. Is that why I've become so attracted to girls? Oh my Luna." She said, holding her face in her hands.

Alex got up and gave Julie a hug. Angel sat on the floor beside her feet, and then she began to rub against her legs.

After Alex had rolled another chair over and sat next to Julie, JT continued after he exhaled. He looked at Darby and Angel, and then said, "Angel, Darby how about you two, have those portraits had any effect on you?

Darby shook her head and then said, "I don't think I've ever seen those portraits before today, but I'm a healer and I always wear an amulet, so I would have been protected if I had.

Then she said, 'You know what, I take that back, I didn't notice the portraits but I was in the parlor when we had our first meeting as a pack. I remember being so horny for the next couple of days; I had to do a chant to make myself cool down."

Suddenly a light bulb turned on in Angels head, then she said, "Boss I remember how much we flirted, when we were sitting in the parlor, the first time I visited you.

"The next time I was in there was for our first pack meeting. I don't think I cooled down since." Everyone laughed with her.

"I hadn't been back in there until today though."

JT stared at Angel for a long moment and then said, "Based on what y'all have said, it's very possible the portraits are being used to bewitch the pack."

"I can tell y'all this, the scent from all four of you got stronger when we were in the parlor."

"Please excuse my French, but I wanted to fuck y'all so bad until I had to call on Saint Peter for the strength to control myself."

Julie exhaled heavily and then her shoulders drooped, that was the last thing she wanted to hear. The last few weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions for her. Her home and her pack are infested with witches and witchcraft.

Her pity party lasted only for a moment. Her Alpha bearing kicked in almost instantly, and she looked at JT with determination and said, "What is your plan? How are you going to destroy them?"

But he looked at her shaking his head and smiling, and then said, "I'm not. I'm an angel, and I will not take a life. It's going to be done by Alex, with help from your pack, under your leadership Madame Alpha."

When I told her that, she looked like she'd been punched in the gut, but to her credit she didn't throw another pity party this time, instead she took a breath and then asked, "How do you suggest we go about destroying them?"

JT kinda chuckled and said, "Funny you should ask me that. I just happen to have a plan, but I'm not sure you're going to like it. Unfortunately my boss watches a lot of TV, and he's a big fan of cop shows. His suggestion is for your pack to go undercover, make the witch think she has won. Once she thinks she has y'all under control, hopefully she will let her guard down and show herself. When she does Alex will whack her."

Julie looked at Alex, and then she looked at JT, she didn't look convinced that he had a good plan.

JT looked at the other women, and they were all looking around at each other, and then he said, "Tell me what you're thinking."

Finally Julie spoke, she said, "You're suggesting that we do the freaky sexual stuff Amanda talks about, as well as the things I've seen in my dreams, right?" She was looking at Angel and Darby as she spoke.

He cleared his throat and then said, "Yes, that's pretty much what I'm suggesting. If Pete says that's the way to go, it probably is."

Everyone was quiet until Julie stood up and said, "That was pretty intense, I think we could use a run. Let's meet at the sparring pit in fifteen minutes. Alex and JT, I have a couple spare bedrooms in my apartment. There are different sized sweats and scrubs, along with towels in each of them."

~

The women were excited about going for a run, but JT wanted to take a pass. Alex explained how the running thing worked for them.

He obviously knew they were shape shifters, but when he really thought about seeing it happen, he said, "What the hell? Why not?"

He watched while all the women stripped naked, and one by one they began to shift.

Darby, Alex, and Julie were all super fit, and Darby had some serious muscles. Barb was slender with shaggy hair and a flat chest. She's cute but she could have been mistaken for a boy, but he could smell her womanly scent.

Ashley was small at barely five feet tall. She had plenty curves though, and she's a fine looking little cat. Angel was as impressive naked as he'd imagined she'd be. What a perfect ass she had. When she shifted into her big Bengal tiger, he was impressed.

As soon as they'd all shifted, they realized, the heat they felt as women wasn't there when they were in their wolf.

That was good news, but now it was time for the bad news for JT, he had to shift. He did like Julie had told him, and imagined himself as a wolf. It took him a few minutes to do it, but he did it. He was a big mostly black wolf.

Suddenly he was looking at the world around him while standing only four feet tall, it was weird. Looking at his fur and his paws was surreal. He was still checking himself out when he heard Julie's voice in his head.

She was using the Alpha bond to speak to him, she said, "C'mon JT, let's run." Meanwhile her wolf was going crazy, she said, "Julie look at that big fine black wolf. I don't care if he's a ghost or an angel or whatever he is, he'd make a fine mate for us."

Julie just glared at her.

During the following three hours the wolves ran and played and had fun.

The wolves would run for a while, and then they'd stop, wrestle, and nip at each other with their teeth.

Naturally, Alex tried to set it off. She began to sniff and lick JT's wolf's sheath and balls, before she'd quickly run away.

After a few minutes of watching them, the other wolves joined in, and started to playfully do it to each other.

Soon JT started licking their ass and pussy, before quickly avoiding their bites.

The females except for Julie began to tease him by nuzzling his sheath with their snout, before they'd run away.

It didn't take very long for the pink tip of his wolf's dick to pop out.

Alex, Darby and Barb's wolf made a game of touching their nose to it. As soon as their nose touched it, they would jump back before his wolf's hind-end would start to hump.

But Ashley's little bobcat licked it a time or two, and when more of it came out, she lapped at it for a moment before she ran away.

About the third time they stopped, Alex's wolf turned things up a notch. She pretended to mount JT's wolf, and then she ran away.

Julie spoke to Alex through their bond, and said, "Oh Alex, please behave yourself."

Alex responded to Julie by jumping on her back and humping her for a moment, before she got off of her and said, "Jules, loosen up and have some fun."

Julie's wolf just stood there, and said, "Are you done yet, with your nasty self." But Alex's plan had worked, Julie was getting aroused.

Soon all the females were playfully mounting each other. JT's wolf wasn't playing though; he was actually testing the waters, to find out if any of them were down to fuck.

He'd scented the female's arousal, and he wanted some pussy. He tried to jump on the wolves' backs, and hump them before they scooted away.

Julie only let him hump her a few times, before she turned in a circle and threw him off. Her wolf yelled at herself and said, "What the hell are you doing? You're their Alpha. The tip of his cock hit your slit. Another hump or two and his cock would have gone in."

Alex's wolf quickly grabbed him by the throat before he knew what was happening. The other wolves howled with excitement when they began to play-fight.

It only took a few minutes for JT's big wolf to pin Alex's wolf to the ground, especially since she didn't put up much of a fight.