Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie becomes a powerful Alpha the old fashioned way.
8k words
4.72
44.4k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact, my heroine, Juliana Macon, who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf, grew up in the human world.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright, as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

Her pack had been under attack by the high priestess of a nearby coven. She was a sadistic dominatrix named Madame Nutbuster. She'd cast spells and hexes which were turning Julie's pack into sex addicts.

Her ultimate goal was to inhabit Julie's body, and assume her wealth and power. Everyone in the pack would be her submissive.

Now that the high priestess had literally melted down, life in the Gum Swamp Creek pack territory could finally become normal.

In this episode, Julie declares war on the members of the supernatural establishment, who refused to help her pack battle, the witch.

~~~

Julie was in her office with her feet propped up on her desk, talking on the phone with Alpha Lacy Palmer who is the titular Alpha of the Panola Mountain group. They were discussing the effect the ordeal with the high priest had on her pack, Julie was saying to her, "Overall I'm pretty proud of the way we handled ourselves.

As much as Angel and Ashley love sex, they didn't give in to their urges. Neither did Darby and Barb for that matter.

But on the other hand, I'll have to admit that it blew my mind when I found out that Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty were swapping partners.

"Damn," said Lacy with a laugh. "Those nasty old wolves."

After she laughed too, Julie then said, "I think they're still doing it, but not as often now.

But on a positive note, Fred and Barney are much more respectful, and a bit less pervy than they used to be. They still get a little twinkle in their eyes every time us girls get naked, before we shift for our runs, but they are men, so that's normal.

"That is true," replied Lacy, and then she asked about Amanda.

Julie sighed, paused for a moment, and then said, "Amanda has probably changed more than anyone. Now she's like this cultured and refined diva, who carries herself with style and grace.

"It's amazing to see. The only thing is, she still has that nine inch strap-on cock, she calls her magic wand." Then she giggled.

"That a girl," laughed Lacy.

"You know what I was most surprised by, was the hex, or spell, or whatever the high priestess used, that caused the cock swap between Del and Spike. I mean, like what the fuck?"

"I know that's right," said Lacy. "That big cock Spike fucked all of us with, was really Del's dick. Just wow."

"Yep, it's surreal isn't it. You should see Del now though; he's got his swag back, along with his nine inch, very thick cock.

"But I don't know what's up with his wolf, prancing like a girl when he runs. I'm going to ask Rover if it's some kind of LGBT thing."

"I'm glad Barney's wolf doesn't dare harass him now, like he used to. I was going to step to Barney if he'd done it one more time."

"Yes, that's a good thing," Lacy said while nodding her head. "I'm not a fan of bullying either."

She paused and then asked about Marta, she could barely get her question out for giggling. "How is Marta taking Del's new, old cock? Then she giggled some more.

Julie rolled her eyes and smirked before she said, "Alpha Palmer that attempt at a joke was so lame. Any-who, Marta is ecstatic, she's obviously a size queen.

"Her wolf has even become a showoff. She reminds me of Alex, the way she holds her tail in the air, showing her pussy when she runs. And oh my Luna, she has a fat one."

Lacy covered her mouth to keep from laughing too loud,

Julie was laughing too, when she said, "That's the up to date skinny on my pack's behavior."

"Oh, there's one more thing I wanted to say," she remembered. "I guess the most positive thing to come out of it, was being able to see how well Angel and Darby stepped up and helped me. I've decided to make both of them betas.

"I think Angel has what it takes to become an Alpha. She's impressive. You should see her big Bengal tiger when she shifts."

~

"Now for the serious business," she said. "I hadn't realized my standing with the 'Were' establishment was so shaky. I think our pack's manifesto was too much for some to take. They would have allowed that witch to possess my body, and take control of this pack to shut me up.

There are fifteen male Alphas sitting on the Southeastern Were council. Apparently they're consumed with greed and misogyny, but even if they weren't, we can't be seen as a pack of females trying to undermine 'Were' society.' Even other females won't support that.

I don't know if they sent Madame Nutbuster, or simply allowed her to do their dirty work. Either way, I have nothing but contempt for them. They fucked with the wrong Alpha Bitch. I'm gonna bust them up."

Her fire and passion made her wolf so proud, she let out a howl that made Julie pause for a second.

"I want back my father's old seat on the Southeastern Were Council," declared Julie. "The best way to fight for the changes we want is to fight from inside the room with the ones holding us back."

Lacy sighed and looked down as she spoke quietly, she said, "Hearing you talk like this reminds me that I didn't have the balls to form a pack of my own. I've wanted to be on that Council for a long time, but I was afraid I would be a lone wolf."

"I was waiting for another female Alpha to come along, who shared a similar vision before I did it. Now I'm embarrassed that you're looking to me for strength, when you're the one with courage."

"I'm here because of your strength and courage, not mine," said Julie. "I would never think to take on these powerful Alphas without you by my side." And then they were quiet for a few moments while their friendship bond grew stronger.

When Julie finally spoke, she said, "I will have Barb research the application process, and then I'll let you know how it goes in a few days I hope."

~~~

A week later Fifi O'Quinn, Alex Cornwell, and Lacy Palmer, made the two and a half hour drive from Panola Mountain to the Gum Swamp Creek packs Alpha mansion.

Wilma greeted them at the front door, she said "Hello Alpha Palmer, hello Alex, and this must be Miss Fifi."

"Yes, but it's just Fifi," responded Fifi.

After smiling warmly, Wilma said, "Fifi," and then she giggled. "Alpha is in her office."

Moments later, Lacy knocked one time before walking into Julie's office, followed closely by Alex, and Fifi, she said, "Hello Alpha Macon, and hello everyone else."

Julie stood up to welcome them, while saying, "Hello Alpha Palmer."

"Girl I like the sound of that," responded Lacy, her joy showing on her face. "How tight do you think some of the old-head Alpha's puckers get, behind the fact that there are two young, hot, single, female Alphas?

"I hope they close up completely," Julie replied.

Alex laughed, and then said, "Oh my Luna, Jules, that would be uncomfortable. Where is the love?"

"I have no love for them," responded Julie. "And thank you again Alex for what you did for us."

"This conversation sounds like the ones we used to have during our wine fests on Lacy's deck," said Fifi, laughing. "Hiya Julie, how are ya Hun?"

"Hey Fifi," responded Julie cheerily.

"Guys, these are my betas. Angel Kelly, and Darby Spring Rain," Julie informed them.

"Hey Angie, hey Darby," said Alex. "Congrats. I've missed you guys," then she winked at Darby, before she said, "JT was fun wasn't he?" Afterwards she giggled.

Julie sighed, and then shook her head, before gesturing and saying, "This is Ashley, and she is Barb, and of course y'all know the one and only Amanda."

"Hello ladies, it's good to meet you,' Lacy said in a friendly tone of voice, which became slightly sultry when she spoke to Amanda. "Hey Miss Amanda, how's you?"

Amanda cleared her throat, and pushed her arousal down. She didn't want everyone in the room to scent her musk. She spoke in a measured tone, saying, "Hey there Alpha Palmer." Then she smiled before greeting Alex and Fifi.

Julie looked out the corner of her eyes at Amanda and sniffed, before she said, "Lacy, Alex, Fifi, please have a seat. Then she handed Lacy the letter the 'Were' Council emailed to her.

After quickly scanning the document Lacy said, "Assholes. I wonder who voted against you. This is total B S. Since when do you need twenty five pack members, with at least half of them being males, in order to sit on the Council? Everybody knows better than that.

"You can qualify by being a rich pack, and nothing more."

"That's fine," said Julie. "I'll just have to play their game. Well grow ourselves into a sizeable pack, consisting of both males and females, but run by females.

"We'll choose men who are strong, intelligent, have great character, and are progressive thinkers. Most of all they must possess an awesome cock.

"Wow," exclaimed Lacy, with a laugh. "Those are the kind of men I look for to come to bed with me. Let me tell you, there aren't many of them in the supernatural world.

Julie shrugged and then said, "Even if there aren't lots of them, there are some. I bet if we're willing to fuck them, we'll get all the males we need.

She laughed, and then continued, "Sex will be our weapon of choice in this war. And so what we have to do is find more females like us, who are willing to use all means necessary to achieve the outcome we want."

"If only it were that simple," groaned Lacy. "Julie, I know you didn't grow up in a pack, so you don't know just how much power males have. Alphas and betas already get all the sex they want, they have, no incentive to be progressive. Not to mention the fact that there are always rivals looking to take them out."

The fact of the matter is, the supernatural world is a mirror image of the mortal world. There are 'Were' packs living under first, second, and third world morals and values, same as it is in the mortal world.

"I believe the way to get it done, is to do it without putting a lot of people in the situation, where they have to leave their pack and their Alpha. If you can get people to join your pack that's fantastic, but all you need is for the Alpha to vote the right way."

"The Council is having a quarterly meeting in a few weeks. "I'm sure there are three Alphas out of the eleven who voted against you, who could be seduced to support your candidacy. Take it from me, many of the men and women in the Alpha class are hedonists."" Then she winked and smiled.

After hearing Lacy out, Julie sighed, and then said, "see, that's why I value your insight. I had hoped there was this big pool of progressive thinking male wolves out there. Who knew the easiest males to seduce would be Alphas."

There was some light laughter and giggling from the women before Angel said, "Count me in."

A moment later, Alex said, "I'm not sure I could fuck some random Alpha, but my wolf could." Then she busted out laughing.

Everyone had a good laugh, and they all agreed to use all means necessary to change hearts and minds.

~~~

Gathering the facts

"Hey mami. How's you, and to what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?" said Alpha Dub Steppe, in his signature gravelly voice.

"Greetings and salutations Alpha Steppe, this is Alpha Juliana Macon. I am well, thank you. I suspected you might have lost my phone number, and that was why I hadn't received a call from you. I vaguely remember you wanted to meet me somewhere to have a steak," she said, her words oozing sarcasm.

"Ha ha ha," laughed Dub. "I asked when could I holla at you. You were the one saying something about taking you on a date." He corrected her.

"I was trying to help you out with your social skills, so you know how to approach someone like myself," she explained to him while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah right. What you want girl?" He asked. "Ain't it about time for me to give you a tune-up? Is that what you calling about."

"Boy shut your mouth, with all that nonsense." She responded, letting him know she was annoyed with him. "I have something to talk with you about. It's serious business. When can we meet?"

Dub had expected he'd be getting this call

After taking a drag off his hookah, and exhaling, Dub said, "I know it's about the Council's vote against you. I'll see you at seven, at the Big Piece of Meat steakhouse in Mac-town. The maitre d' will bring you to me."

"Alright Dub, I'll see you then," said Julie.

~

A few hours later, as Julie drove the twenty or so miles to Mac-town, her wolf was talking to her, she said, "Girl we need some action. When was the last time you sucked a cock, or felt someone's knot."

"My pussy has been throbbing since JT stuck the tip of his dick into me."

After inhaling and exhaling deeply, Julie responded saying, "Girl if a man breathes on me hard I might cum. I hope Dub behaves himself, because it'd be hard to say no to sex.

Julie was saying the right thing to her wolf, but the fact was, she was counting on him being the pussy-hound he always was. She knew every wolf in sniffing distance would scent her arousal as soon as she stepped out if her car. It would be up to Dub to claim her.

~

Moments later she followed the maitre d toward a small private dining room, where Dub was waiting for her.

She could feel the eyes of several wolves looking at her as she passed by. She was sure they had scented her musk.

Meanwhile, in the private dining room Dub's wolf had also scented her, and was trying to come forth. When Julie walked through the door, she immediately recognized the stress on Dub's face. She spoke authoritatively to his wolf, when she said, "Down boy." And he retreated.

~

For the next hour or so, they ate their huge steaks, and talked 'Were' politics. Dub was able to help her a lot. He told her which Alphas were hardcore against her, and named the ones whose support could be bought, one way or the other.

At the end of their talk, he scribbled a few bullet points on a cloth napkin, about the packs and their Alphas.

He handed the napkin to her while maintaining eye to eye contact. He said, "Feel free to discuss any of this with your girl Lacy, if you'd like. I'm sure her brother Alpha John Palmer will back me up. I wouldn't let it go any further than that though. This is Alpha business."

Julie also held her gaze, as he spoke. Each of them was showing their dominance, but she was thinking about the seriousness and humility he'd shown during their conversation. When it came to business matters she trusted him, so she said, "I'll be talking to her, but it won't be to verify anything you've said to me. There's no need for that."

She was still looking at the big man, her eyes beginning to roam, and she couldn't hold back a smile any longer. She was pleased with him, and she told him so, saying, "For someone who can be such an ass sometimes, you're a good guy when you want to be."

"Ha ha," laughed Dub. "I got your back girl, always know that." He assured her, as he poured wine into the empty glass she was holding.

As she sipped her wine, while still smiling, her wolf spoke to her, she said, "Girl what you gon do? I know you gon give this man some ass, after all he just did for you."

At first she glared at her wolf, but then she gave her a big toothy grin, and made her decision. Her wolf was right.

After glancing at Dub again and smiling, she stood up, walked over to the dining room door and locked it. As she walked back towards Dub, she held his gaze again, until her strapless dress fell to the floor. When she was standing beside him, she shimmied out of the colorful panties she was wearing.

She said, "I've really enjoyed our date, and I wanted to show you my appreciation. Now you keep your hands to yourself or I'll put my clothes back on."

Her wolf was giggling now. She loved seeing Julie like this. "Ride him hard girl." She said.

Julie's eyes were sparkling, and she was licking her lips as she straddled him. He'd seen her like this before, and he knew he'd get rewarded if he did as he was told.

She was smiling wickedly as she did her best bump and grind with her hips and ass, while holding onto his shoulders. When she pressed a nipple to his lips one and then the other, she nodded her head yes, you can lick them.

His licking and sucking took her to a new level of excitement, and her secretions started running down her thighs. "Take your cock out," cooed Julie.

Taking charge like this really excited her, and she knew she wouldn't last long, but she wanted to make the fucking as intense as she could.

Dub was playing it cool outwardly, but inside he was thanking Luna for the blessing he was receiving. He was also praying that his knot didn't swell, and he'd bust his nut even before he entered her.

His wolf was howling and complaining saying, "Why do you always get to go first?"

"Wait your turn partnah," was Dub's response, once again.

Dub had his dick out now, and Julie was looking at it in anticipation. She knew from experience, its length an shape would cause the ridge of the glans, to keep constant pressure on that firm mound inside her pussy, just behind her clit.

When she lowered herself onto his manhood, they both let out a moan. She put both arms around him, laid her head on his shoulders, and whispered into his ear, "Hold me tight baby." Then she ground her pussy down onto his cock as hard as she could, and then held it there.

She began circling and swiveling her hips as she milked him. She was breathing hard and grunting into his ear.

The big man was holding back his nut with all the willpower he had, as his wolf encouraged him, saying, " You can do it dog, wait for her to cum." He was trying to control his breathing and stay focused, but her pussy sure felt good to him. She was so wet; he could feel her juices coating his nuts.

Meanwhile, the pleasure Julie was feeling had taken her to another dimension. After months of almost constant arousal, she had little to no self control, she was talking to him like a boss, saying, "Now hold still baby, momma's gonna fuck you good. Oh baby I can feel every inch of you sliding into me. Does it feel good to you when I move my ass like this?

When her body tensed up she knew she was getting close, she said, "Oh yes, give me all your big dick baby. I want to feel your knot baby, when you shoot all your cum into me

When Dub felt her tongue being pushed into his ear, followed by her tightening embrace, his balls began to pump their load into her.

As soon as her pussy clamped down on his cock, signaling the start of her orgasm, she felt his knot inflate almost instantly. The intense pressure it caused to her clit sent her over the edge and beyond.

They were locked together, with her straddling him for several minutes, while they returned to themselves. When Julie felt him slide out of her, she said, "My wolf wants your Wolf to come to Gum Swamp Creek and run with her sometime."

~~~

Putting together a plan

"First of all, I want to thank Alex, Lacy, and Fifi for getting on this conference call during their lunch. Guys I told y'all it could have waited until after work," said Julie.

"Don't give it a second thought," said Lacy. And then there was a hive of noise as Julie, Angel, Ashley, Darby, Barb, and Amanda all exchanged hellos with Alex, Lacy, and Fifi.

And then Julie led the proceedings, she said, "As I mentioned in the email I sent to everyone, I have the details of the 'Were' Council's vote, and I have the names of the five Alphas we will try to win over to our side, by hook or crook," and then she laughed. "The good news is, we only need three of them to vote for us.

"Considering who the packs are, I spoke with several of you before we came together to get their thoughts. As a result, we're going to have Ashley talk with her parents about the Wildcat pack's vote."