Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Ashley came outside in her cat that night, Felix's cat was all over her. She ran away from him and got into the woods as fast as she could, so he wouldn't mount her where everyone could see them.

He wasn't playing with her that night; he was all business from the jump. She didn't have much experience fucking in her cat, but she loved the way his cat was going after her.

As soon as she was hidden in the woods she stopped running and waited for him. Felix's cat mostly knew what to do. When he clamped his jaws onto her neck, she instinctively went down onto her stomach and allowed him to mount her. Then he held her tight with his front paws, and began to jab at her with his cock.

His first mating was clumsy, and Ashley's cat had to move a bit to help Felix's cat find the opening to her pussy. Once she helped his cock get inside, he thrust again, and again, and again. Each time he pushed his cock, she met each thrust by pushing herself back against him. The barbs on his cock prevented him from pulling out, and each thrust took him deeper into her. His cat fucked her for less than a half a minute. In that span of time he'd pumped his hind end a couple dozen strokes, before he drove his cock in to the hilt and shot his load into her.

When he pulled his barbed cock out of her, she cried out in pleasure and pain. Moments after they fucked that first time, they were running through the woods and climbing trees between several more rounds of fucking.

~

Rufus's wolf was just as thirsty as Felix's cat when he saw Barb's wolf come outside. He rose up on his hind legs, knocked her down and tried to bite her throat. She realized what he was trying to do, and so she scrambled away from him and ran into the woods with Ashley.

She didn't get far before Rufus's wolf had knocked her to the ground and pounced on her. She hadn't desired to mate since she broke up with her boyfriend over a year ago, but when she was run down and thrown to the ground she became instantly aroused. She struggled to try and get away from him, but she wanted him to take her.

When he was finally on her back she spread her hind legs and waited to feel his cock enter her. Her pussy was aroused and well lubricated, but nothing could have prepared her for Rufus's massive cock. She was expecting some discomfort when she was penetrated since it had been so long for her, but when she felt his cock deeper inside than she'd ever felt a cock before, she began to howl until he'd finished.

He was inexperienced and impatient but he got his knot into her and his cock was completely seated. When he'd come and lost his erection, the whole encounter was over in seconds.

The rest of the time they were together that night, was spent running, playing, and fucking.

~~~

The Gum Swamp Creek Alpha's penthouse suite.

Julie was sprawled out on her bed wearing nothing but a tank top and a smile, after she'd taken her shower. She was relaxing and reading an article on alpha, beta, and omega women in Jezebel. She always enjoyed her quiet time when she could just be Julie, instead of Alpha. It was good while it lasted, because it came to an end when her doorbell chimed, and then she heard Angel say, "Boss I need to cuddle, and Ashley has gone hunting again with Felix. Barb is running with Rufus, and Darby is sitting on the floor Indian style in some kind of trance."

Angel climbed into her bed while she was talking, and started nuzzling Julie's neck. Her little kisses and nibbles tickled Julie and made her cringe while giggling. After a moment she pushed her laptop to the side and then folded back her very expensive percale weave sheets from France, made of Egyptian cotton. Angel purred as she crawled under them in her satin sleep shirt.

She buried her face in the nape of Julie's neck again, while straddling her leg. Julie had one hand around Angel's shoulders, while she rubbed and caressed her with the other.

They laid together for a while with their half naked bodies pressed together and loving on each other. Their cuddling was sweet and innocent until each of them began to smell arousal from the other. Angel was first to say something about it, when she lifted her head slightly and spoke softly saying, "I'm sorry about that boss."

Julie didn't respond verbally, but she showed her that it was OK. After they shifted their bodies so Julie was now straddling Angel's thigh, with her arm still around Angel's neck, she began to knead Angel's breast and kiss her deeply.

Angel was tough and imposing normally, but in bed she was a girly girl, and so she laid back and let Julie take the lead.

It turned out that neither of them wanted to eat pussy, so they kissed and caressed each other. After a while they were laying there looking at one another and smiling. Angel was first to speak again when she said, "Boss I've wanted to do this with you for a long time, but I'm not a pussy eater."

Julie laughed and said, "That's OK sweetie. I've done it, but it's not my thing either." Suddenly a thought occurred to her, and then she climbed out of bed while saying, "Be right back."

Angel was curled up in a ball when Julie walked back into the room. She gasped and squeaked as she sprang up to a sitting position with her eyes bugging out. She said, "Boss you have a cat dick." And then she stared at it with her mouth open.

Julie had ordered a cat's cock strap-on from the Beast's Knot Novelty Company in preparation for that very moment. She'd used it on herself, but this was the first time using it on another girl.

Julie giggled as she stood beside the bed stroking her cat cock, just a foot or so away from Angel. She said, "It's got a cock for me, and one for you, so we both get fucked at the same time."

She was giggling again as she crawled between Angel's legs, rose up on her knees and pointed her cock at Angels slit.

Angel's mouth was still open wide, and her eyes were locked on Julie's cock as it entered her. A moment later she was panting as Julie thrust into her again and again. This was her first time using it, so she couldn't catch a rhythm, but both women were having fun and giggling as they played with the toy. After another minute of two Julie said, "Get ready for the grand finale." Then she pressed a button on the remote, and spines popped out on the head of both cocks.

Angel squealed and said, "I love it."

The girls went at it a few more minutes before they called it quits. In the end neither one of them had cum, but that hadn't been the point. They'd wanted to be close to each other like that since the first day they met. Now they knew the kind of relationship they have.

~

Moments after Julie and Angel fell asleep, Alex walked into Julie's subconscious and said, 'Hello sleepyhead." Julie didn't respond but her wolf woke up. She looked at Alex, and then cocked her head to the side, before saying, "What are you doing in here?"

Alex smiled and immediately thought, how neat is this? Not only can I enter Julie's dreams, I can enter her wolf's den. After she'd paused to consider where she was, she responded saying, "I have a message from Luna that I'm going to deliver to Julie in her dream."

Julie's wolf stretched her eyes and said, "You might have to come back later, unless you want to wait a while. Julie and Angel just finished fucking and then they fell asleep. You know how that works."

After doing a double take, Alex said, "Is that so?" You could almost see the gears in her mind turning.

And then she said, "I guess it'll be alright if I tell you what Luna said, and you can tell Julie."

~~~

The day after Julie's wolf saw Alex in her den, Julie was on the phone with Alpha Dub Steppe.

Julie was shaking her head while Dub was speaking, he was explaining the details of the weekend retreat, he said to her, "During a normal year there are a handful of camping retreats, with each one being hosted by a different pack. Three or four Alphas along with one of their Omegas go camping in the host packs territory.

"You're not kidding are you? The Council is asking me to go camping, and we're going to sleep in a tent and go behind a tree to use the bathroom?

Boy y'all done fell and bumped y'all's heads," said Julie, questioning the members of the Council's sanity.

After she finished her short rant, Dub laughed and said, "Girl you didn't let me finish, you won't be camping in your human, you're going to be in your wolf on Saturday and part of Sunday. You'll run, hunt, and sleep in a den in the woods like a pack of wolves," Dub told her.

During previous conversations with her, Dub had been a bit surprised at how lightly Julie took other Werewolves connection to their heritage as wolves. So he continued telling her about the expectations other Were of all types will have for her to live up to.

"Even though most of us run in our wolf fairly often, we believe giving our wolf it's full due two or three times a year is necessary for maintaining our sanity.

Julie was in her living room fidgeting with her house plants as she chatted On the phone with him. She had stopped in her tracks when he suggested she live as a wolf. She put her hand on her hip, and spoke to Dub as if he were standing in front of her, saying, "I've never been in my wolf for more than a couple hours at any one time, and that was only for a run. Now you're asking me to do it for an entire weekend. You really have lost your mind."

Dub was aware that Julie had never lived in a pack, but he wasn't aware of the depth of her feelings about her humanity versus being a Werewolf.

When he heard her push back, his Alpha discernment told him there was a teachable moment at hand, so he said to her, "Julie I know you've never lived as a wolf, or in a pack, but I can assure you, you need to have that experience.

"I know you liked how you lived when you were in Panola Mountain, hell I like it there too, but I'm a wolf as much as I am a human."

After listening patiently and then exhaling she responded to him, saying, "Dub I'm a werewolf too, but I prefer to live in my human. I'd be happy to have my wolf spend some quality time with your wolf, but asking me to live as a wolf is a bit much."

The more she spoke, the more Dub realized the seriousness of the situation, and so he took a different tact with her. He was happy to hear that she was willing to setup his wolf with her wolf for some hot sex, but he spoke as a friend and as an Alpha, when he said, "Julie I don't know why you feel the way you feel, but I live a pretty metropolitan lifestyle myself, so I can deal with it.

"The thing is, if the other Alphas get wind of your true feelings, any chance you have of winning support from them and becoming Chair of the Southeastern Were Council is gone. And you can forget about the changes you want to make for our females".

Dub's words set off alarm bells for Julie. She huffed and then she started to ramble as she paced back and forth in her living room, saying, "I just don't see what that has to do with anything. Hardly any packs east of the Mississippi live a significant amount of time as wolves anymore. How would any of them know how much, or how little time I spend in my wolf, and even if they did, why would they care?"

Finally Dub ran out of arguments and patience, so he told her more about the upcoming retreat than he was supposed to. He said." Alpha Finn was the Chair of the Southeastern Were Council, since his throat was torn out a new Chair is going to be selected. All the Alphas know you are Luna's chosen one, but they can reject you if you're not Were enough. The Alphas at this retreat are the power brokers on the Southeastern Were Council. If you win them over, it will be the first step toward you being selected chair.

This retreat is kind of one of those rites of passage things for you. You feel me?" He said.

"A rite of passage, huh," she thought it was obvious what she'd have to do.

"OK, I get it," she said. "I'm not going to be able to get anything done unless I play the game. Which pack is hosting the retreat, and when will it be?"

That was the question Dub was dreading before he started the conversation. After clearing his throat he said, "It's being hosted by one of the main Alphas who was against you. The Vice Chair of the Southeastern Were Council Alpha Gene Wolfe of the Aggie pack. He was best buddies with the late Chair Alpha Finn."

When she heard the bad news, she looked inside herself at her wolf who was lying down resting, and said, "He's the one Alex warned us about, he might try to get you to fight him, so he can kill us."

Her wolf raised her head off her front legs and said, "Make sure Dub's wolf will be there and I will be OK."

Julie exhaled deeply, and then she spoke to her wolf again saying, "You do understand he's dangerous don't you?"

Her wolf put on a brave face and then said, "There's nothing to be afraid of, Dub only wants to fuck me?" And then her wolf smiled devilishly and then said, "That makes two of us."

Julie huffed and then growled at her, before she said, "Stop being silly. This is no laughing matter. I'm talking about Alpha Wolfe and his cronies."

Her wolf got to her feet and briefly raised her hackles, and then said, "Girl, if anyone messes with me I'll make him a eunuch." And then she giggled. "Don't worry; you know Luna will be watching over us."

"The only concern I have is keeping my tail down so all the boys don't see my pussy. Well that and finding somewhere to hide from them when I have to do my business." And then she laughed.

Julie laughed with her wolf, and then said to Dub, "Me and my wolf, wants your wolf to go to the retreat with her. We will feel safer if your wolf is there."

Dub's normally raspy voice had almost become a growl when he said, "Girl always know I got your back. Besides I'm one of the power brokers." And then he laughed like he does when he's smoking a hookah.

The tension drained out of Julie when she heard his words, and she almost sounded happy when she said, "I will accept the offer to go to the retreat with a couple conditions, my wolf has to wear a flea collar, and she has to have a dispenser for purified water, and processed food available in case she can't eat raw meat."

After laughing that familiar laugh of his Dub said, "I'm sure that can be arranged for the chosen one." Then he laughed some more.

12