Beauty

Story Info
Jared shows voluptuous Kara how lovely she is.
3.4k words
4.5
46.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers

Kara looked in the mirror and sighed. In her hand she held a magazine filled with skinny supermodels, women six feet tall barely weighing a hundred pounds. Kara looked at the pictures then back at her reflection. She knew she didn't look like any of the models in the magazine--that is unless you roll them all into one to make on large one, then you'd have Kara. She looked at her reflection with a critical eye.

'My hips are too wide, my ass is definitely not round and perky, my breasts are way too full and big, not to mention these huge chocolate nipples attached to them and if God only created eraser for the body, I'd erase my stomach till it was flat as a board'. Day in and day out these thoughts plagued her, tearing down what little self confidence she had.

"Excuse me, Miss, but can you tell me how to get to 12th and Alexandria?"

"W-What did you say?" Kara asked, the deep male voice interrupting her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm trying to get to 12th and Alexandria. Do you know how to get there?"

Kara turned around and stared at eyes that looked like rays of sun dipped in sweet chocolate. His beaming smile shone like the high beams of a new car. His midnight hair was neatly fashioned in twists covered his creamy mocha complexion. She watched is full pink lips move, but she never heard one word as her eyes devoured him.

"Miss are you okay?" She heard him ask. Catching her reflection, she saw to her horror small beads of sweat on her forehead.

"I-I-I'm okay", she stammered, "You said 12th and Alexandria, right? she finally managed to ask.

"Yeah, 12th and Alexandria. There's a new poetry club opening there and I wanted to check it out. My name is Jared." he said offering his hand.

"Kara." she smiled, taking his hand. They say a man's handshake is but a mere inkling of the power of his soul. Kara felt her soul quake from his firm, yet gentle handshake.

"It's nice to meet you, Kara. I'm new here and don't really know to many people. I know you just met me and don't know me from Adam, but would you like to go with me to the poetry club?" Kara blinked her eyes hard, not truly believing what she was hearing. This chocolate god was asking her, the fat girl that got teased her entire existence, to go with him.

"Are you serious?" she asked. Suddenly images of her high school prom flooded her mind. As a cruel prank, the school's president asked her to the prom. She was heavier in high school than she was now and couldn't believe that someone this handsome would ask her to the prom. Without hesitation, she accepted his invitation. She spent all her summer job savings on a gorgeous baby blue gown that did a fairly decent job of disguising her many rolls, a limo and a grueling six hour stay at the hair salon getting coiffed within an inch of her life. He never showed up. Determined, she went to the prom by herself. As soon as she step into the hall, the entire senior class turned around and laughed at her. She ran from the hall, their cruel laughter and taunts still haunted her dreams some eight years later.

"Yeah Kara, I'm very serious. Why wouldn't I want to have a beautiful woman on my arm, showing me around town, and enjoying some good poetry with me?" The sincerity in his words cut through her resolve.

"I would be delighted to join you, Jared. Matter-of-fact, if you're not driving, I can take us to the club. My car is parked out front."

"Actually, I am driving. How about this, the club doesn't open until nine and it's only about three now. Why don't you follow me back to my place, I can park my car and then we can ride back into town in your car and cop a squat in the park or just hang out till it opens?" She couldn't believe her luck. Her she was, the fat girl, getting asked out by this gorgeous hunk of man.

"Okay Jared, just let me get my things rung up and we can go." Jared had taken a peak of the clothes she had in her hand and frowned his nose.

"Um, Kara, if you don't mind me saying so, those clothes won't do you one bit of justice."

"What do you mean? This is what all those models are wearing in the magazine. See." she said, pointing to the pictures. Frowning his face again, he took the magazine from her hand and through it in the trash.

"Why on earth did you do that?" she asked, eyes opened wide.

"Trust me. Those magazines do more harm than good. Tell you what," he paused taking the clothes from her, "Let me pick out an outfit and you can wear it tonight."

"Okay." she relented. Jared cut through the department store like a buzzsaw. He finally settled on an ankle length midnight blue sleeveless dress, with full straps accented by rhinestone clips, a sweetheart neckline and thigh-high side split. He picked out a pretty rhinestone earring and necklace set to match. Kara looked at the dress, a little unsure of it. It would expose her body in ways she wasn't all too comfortable with. She felt flushed with fever when Jared came back with sensual black lace lingerie for her to wear. The strapless ebony corset, with garters and matching thong made her heart drop. 'How cruel can he be to pick out a thong for me to wear? Can't he see my ass is too big for that?' she thought. As if reading her mind, Jared took her hand and whispered in her ear, "Kara you are a beautiful woman, no matter what size you are. Whether you're a size 2 or a size 22." She felt her eyes well with tears. No man has ever said that to her. He let her hand go and went off in search of shoes. He came back shortly with at pair of platform heeled shoes with wide ankle straps. It never dawned on her to tell him her size. She quickly paid for her items, taking the bags in his hand, they walked out to there separate cars.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up in front of his apartment. Jared's apartment was tastefully decorated with various African sculptures, paintings, and throw rugs and butter soft ebony leather.

"This is my humble abode." he said smiling.

"Jared, I see your excellent taste isn't limited only to women's clothing." she joked.

"Glad you like. C'mere, I want to show you something." Kara followed him to his bedroom. She stopped short of the doorway, looking at him suspiciously.

"No, I'm not a rapist or a cannibal," he laughed, easing her mounting tension, "I only wanted to show you this." Taking her hand, he pulled her in front his full length mirror.

"Look into the mirror Kara, what do you see?" he asked softly.

"I see me." she answered, her voice straining. Her reflection always made her cry.

"No, what do you see?"

"I see me. Big, fat ole me," she cried. "My cheeks are fat, my lips too big, my breasts too full too big, I have a gut, my hips too wide, my legs too fat and to top it all off, I have a big ass!" she wailed, covering her eyes as she cried in torrents. Moving her hands away from her face, Jared softly dabbed her tears with a silk handkerchief.

"Now, let me tell you what I see. I see a woman, with beautiful, soulful eyes. Very sexy full lips and cheeks. Your lush breasts can drive a man to insanity, trust me when I say that I'm not that far from it. I would love to have those hips and legs of your wrapped around me. And that ass! I was drawn to it like a magnet." She blushed from the roots of her hair to the soles of her feet. She never had a man compliment her body like that before.

"Kara, would you do me a favor? Can you go in the bathroom and change into the lingerie and heels that I picked out for you?" he asked softly.

"What did you say?" she asked, dazed.

"I want to see you in the lingerie I picked out. Stocking and heels. The whole nine." He said, cupping her face, kissing her on the lips. His kiss sent fiery chills down her spine. With trembling hands and jelly-like legs, she grabbed the bags and went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she emerged. The corset fit her kind of snug and push her full breasts up, her nipples straining against the lacy material. The garters stretched down her full hips, snapping onto the lacy tops of the sheer thigh-high smoky black stocking. She had never wore a thong until today and despite the material in the crack of her ass, she found the experience quite liberating and made a mental note to buy more. Slipping the heels on, thankful that they were the thick platform style since her large frame wasn't really compatible with stiletto heels. Applying a thin coat of her favorite reddish brown lipstick and loosened her braids that were held in a bun. On a whim, she added the rhinestone necklace and earrings.

"Jared?" she called out.

"I'm in here." he answered. She walked out the bedroom and saw Jared sitting on the leather sofa. He had his leg crossed, sipping on a glass of white wine. Duke Ellington's Single Petal of a Rose filled the room. The scent of rose and Egyptian sandalwood candles burning filled her lungs. Jared watched Kara step shyly out of the room. His breath was taken away at the sight of her in the lingerie. She had no idea how sexy she looked.

"Turn around Kara, I want to see that ass of yours. I want to see how lovely that thong looks." Kara timidly turned around, thankful not to see his hawk-like eyes. Jared couldn't believe that this woman wasn't brimming over with self confidence. He slowly crept up off the couch and stood behind her. Slipping his hands around her waist, cause her to jump.

"Here, drink some of this." he said handing her his glass of wine. She gratefully accepted his glass, taking a healthy gulp. Her heart began to pound as she felt the smooth palms of his hand stroking her ass.

"Tell me Kara, have you ever had a man appreciate this wonderful ass of yours?" he whispered in her ear, still stroking.

"C-Can't say that I have." she whispered, taking another gulp.

"That is a pity, because this ass of yours is magnificent." he said. She felt his body slide against hers as he knelt down behind her. Massaging her ass, he began kissing her soft skin. Kara gasped as she felt his hot kisses on her ass. She nearly dropped the glass when she felt his fingers slip the thong from her buttocks, moving it aside, replacing it with his tongue. If her legs weren't jellylike before, they were now. His tongue was slashing through her ass cheeks, stabbing at the tight skin of her anus. Her moans were like music to his ears. He could feel her juices moistening the crotch of her panties. He ran his finger against the soft material, feeling her wetness.

"Jared," she whispered, "I really need to sit down before my knees buckle." The passion was burning through her body. She had never had a man do to her what Jared was doing to her right now. But, then again, her sexual experience was very little.

"Not yet, love. Turn around, I want to see that pussy of yours." he said, placing a kiss on both of her ass cheeks, slowly turning her around. 'Oh my God, he's gonna see how wet my thong is.' she thought to herself.

He hooked the waistband of her thong between his teeth and slowly pulled them down, exposing her pussy inch, by glorious inch. He deeply inhaled the musky scent of her womanhood. His fingers couldn't resist touching the soft bush of black curls covering her swollen labia. His touches were like pure electricity shooting through her body. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she stepped out of the thong.

"Keep your hands on my shoulder, Kara. You're gonna need something to hold onto." Those were the last words he uttered before burying his face in her curls. She quickly grasped his shoulders, holding on for dear life. His tongue teased the folds of her vagina, slipping between her outer labia, drawing in her inner labia with a powerful sucking motion of his mouth. Her moans grew louder, taking on an almost pleading sound, since he has yet to touch her swollen. Sensing her growing need, he attacked her clit like a starving man. Sucking and nibbling on the hardened nub, blowing on the little kernel of pleasure. Kara thought she was going to die from pleasure. Even when she masturbates, she never built up an orgasm like the one building in her now. Jared could taste her juices changing ever so slightly, sure sign that she was ready to climax, but he wasn't ready for her to come yet. He kisses her clit once more before moving his mouth away. He looked up at her, her dark brown eyes shimmering from unshed tears. Tears he knew were from her built up passion straining for release.

"Please Jared, why did you stop?" she cried. Jared stood up, scooping her up in his arms. Kara gasped in shock, not believing that this man was carrying her as if she weighed nothing. Jared carried her to the bedroom, laying her out in the middle of his white satin covered bed. Slowly, he began to strip. Kara thought she was going to come just from watching him. Before she knew it, he was standing there, naked and very erect. Her eyes bulged at the size of his penis. And it was semi-erect, she had seen enough to know that his penis wasn't totally erect. But even in this semi erect state, Jared's dick was at least eight inches long and about three inches wide. Kara's body began to shudder as a huge orgasm washed over her. She couldn't believe that she was coming just from the sight of him. She covered her face in shame and embarrassment.

"Was it good?" Jared asked.

"I cannot believe I just did that," she mumbled, her breathing still a bit shallow.

"Why? Because you came so hard from so little?"

"Jared, I have never had a man do what you did to me before." she whispered.

"That is a shame. Because I have never had a woman taste so sweet.", he paused, licking his lips, "I can only imagine what that sweetness is going to feel like around my dick." he said, stroking his erection. Watching Jared made her pussy flood, so much so she could feel the moisture dripping down her thighs.

"Kara, unhook that corset. I want to see those big breasts of yours." he said, his hand still stroking his dick.

"But, Jared.." she trailed off, ashamed of what she was going to say. She couldn't bring herself to remove the corset. Sensing her reluctance, Jared climbed on the bed, straddling her lap, resting his penis on her stomach. She reached out to touch his erection. The satiny smoothness of his swollen head set her mouth watering. She had developed a major oral fixation thanks to her last boyfriend. Jared watched her lick her lips and smiled.

"Wanna take a lick?"

"God knows I do." He was only too happy to oblige. But before he gave her what she wanted, he slipped his fingers beneath the hooks of her corset and freed her full breasts. Gathering her breasts in his hands, he slipped his organ between her mounds. Kara snaked her tongue out and licked at his head each time it peeped out between her breasts. Taking his finger, he opened her mouth, resting his penis on her lips. Sticking her tongue out, he playfully spanked it with his tip before slipping it between her full lips. Jared was in absolute heaven. Her mouth expertly sucked his dick. He couldn't keep his hands off her full breasts and enormous nipples, that got hard from his pinches.

"God Kara", he groaned, "I only imagined what my dick would look like in your mouth, surrounded by those thick ass lips of yours." Kara listened to him, occassionally looking up at him, causing him to moan even louder. She would slip his dick out of her mouth, rubbing the head over her lips, sliding her tongue down the shaft. Jared couldn't believe that she was blowing him like a champ and if he wasn't careful, he was shoot cum all down her throat. He pulled his dick out of her mouth, causing a groan to escape both their lips.

"Kara, I have got to fuck you. If your pussy feels as good as you taste, I can die a happy man."

She parted her thick thighs and guided his head into her dripping pussy. His massive organ slipped effortlessly inside of her. He drove his cock hilt deep inside of her and stopped. He stopped because she had started coming again and if he stroked again, he would have came too. But for now, he was savoring every moment of her orgasm. The way her breasts quivered, the way she bit on her bottom lip, the way she held her hips in the air as if they were suspended by invisible ropes. Kara couldn't believe that she was coming this hard, this soon after her first one. She had never experienced more than one orgasm, if that many. Jared's dick was like magic inside of her. She couldn't stop licking her lips, as she savored the taste of his cock in her mouth. Then the unbelievable happened - Jared placed each of her legs on his shoulders. His lips left a trail of hot kisses on her stocking covered legs. Placing a hand on her stomach, lovingly stoking her "gut".

"Kara are you ready? Because I am going to fuck you like no other." Saying that, Jared began to thrust hard and deep inside her pussy. By her legs being elevated, she felt his thrusts even deeper inside her. Suddenly, she felt his thumb slide inside her anus. Kara moans soon turned into passion filled screams as Jared pumped furiously inside of her heat. Jared was mesmerized by the bouncing breasts and nipples dancing before his eyes. He leaned forward, bending her knees to her chest, thrusting even deeper inside of her, capturing her nipples in his mouth. Jared felt his balls getting extremely tight and he knew he was ready to blow his load. Kara's heart began to pound in her chest. If she though the previous orgasm was hard, this one coming was off the Richter scales.

"Oh God Jared! I am CUMMINGGG!" Kara howled like a banshee, digging her nails in his back as he pounded her. Her pussy clamped hard on his dick giving him the extra push that he needed. He shot his seed inside of her spasming pussy which such force that he couldn't contain his own screams. Kara closed her eyes so tight, she saw white spots dancing in front of her eyes. They remained joined at the sex for a few minutes as each struggle to catch their collective breaths. Jared rolled off of her, pulling her into his warm arms.

"Kara, you are one sexy lady. I don't give a damn how big you are. Don't change one iota." he whispered, kissing her lips.

"Jared, do you think I'm beautiful, like the women in the magazines?" she timidly asked.

"Hell no." Kara's eyes began to tear. "Kara you are more beautiful than those stick pin women."

"Are you serious?" she asked, her voice filled with shock.

"Honey, I don't know about some men, but this man likes a little meat when he bones!"

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers