Beauty & Beast's Lust Ch. 06

Story Info
Beauty finds pleasure in her sisters.
1.1k words
4.43
105.4k
22

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
411 Followers

"Open your legs, daughter, I will pleasure you with a tool that will rival the beast's size." She wanted to say no, but she couldn't deny her father anything after having disappointed him by becoming Beast's lover.

He began to work his fingers into her greasy gaping cunt, fingers then knuckles disappearing as her pussy closed over them. But instead of the horror she expected to feel at having a hand lodged in her pussy, she was quickly becoming wetter and wetter at the prospect. And then he worked the rest of his hand in, pushing it in without much resistance until it was swallowed up completely and her pussy ring clamped over his wrist.

Beauty thought she'd die! She groaned like a woman possessed as the hand started to move inside her cunt. "Oh, daddy, fuck me with it...ohhh, you make me feel so full and horny...fuck me!" And that's what he did, quite enthusiastically. He wanted to make her forget about that animal, he wanted to pleasure her like she'd never been pleasured before, he wanted her completely!

"Does my little slut like it?" he asked, pushing more of his arm in and then pulling back, then pushing back in like a piston. And then he withdrew his hand completely, leaving her gaping and feeling empty. "Does my baby want it?" he asked, holding up his slimy hand and arm for her inspection.

Her fingers went to her pussy and pulled her lips apart as far as they'd go and opening up the already stretched hole to capacity, showing her daddy just how much she wanted him. "Shove it in me! Oh, that's it daddy, ohhhhhh, daddy, I'm going to cum on your hand. Make me cum, don't stop what you're doing to me...fuck me with your hand...ohhhhhhhh...."

It wasn't long before she was cumming on his fist, screaming out with satisfaction like only the beast had ever made her feel. But her father wasn't about to let her rest—no, he still needed satisfaction.

He pulled out of her, much to her disappointment, but soon he was motioning her to straddle his cock—which had gotten large and stiff while fisting his lovely, willing daughter—and she was more than happy to oblige.

Beauty smiled with lascivious glee. Like her sisters before her, she lowered herself slowly onto his pole and watched her hungry pussy swallow it up. And then she began to ride his stiff rod as she'd wanted to all these weeks. It was pure magic.

But just as she was moving towards another blissful climax, the merchant suddenly yelled out to his two daughters. "Precilla! Rumella! Get your cunts in here!" Then he looked at his daughter with a smile of pure bliss. "Keep fucking me, Beauty, you'll enjoy this even more in a minute," the merchant promised.

Almost immediately Precilla and Rumella, both buxom and both naked, were standing by the bed, watching their youngest sister ride their father.

"Precilla," he addressed the redhead, "I want to pleasure your pussy. Rumella, pleasure Beauty's clit."

Precilla sat on her father's face and was immediately moaning and groaning as he began to suck her clit.

Rumella bent over her father's body and brought her face up to her sister's pussy still riding her father's meaty shaft. She followed Beauty's rhythm and flicked her tongue out to catch Beauty's sensitive clit. Then her lips wrapped around it, sucking on it as Beauty continued to ride and pant with pleasure. She was soon cumming on her father's cock, quickly followed by the merchant's jizz shooting up into her belly. Beauty continued riding him as he shot his heavy load of cum inside her, Rumella's mouth still holding her clit captive while the tongue continued to pleasure it.

Beauty thought she'd explode with the lascivious sensations flooding all her senses. And hearing her father yelling with pleasure and Precilla grunting as she had an orgasm only fuelled Beauty's lust. Poor Rumella, she was the only one who hadn't yet cummed!

"Get off me, girls. I want you to eat my cum from Beauty's sweet pussy. You haven't sampled her yet."

With reluctance, Beauty got off her father's meat with a soppy plop and lay down beside him on the large bed. He played with her tits and watched with lust in his eyes as she spread her legs wide and Precilla and Rumella got in there like starving piglets, slurped greedily at the thick globs of cum that were oozing out of Beauty's poor stretched pussy hole. And as she writhed in agony and ecstasy, the merchant watched his daughters with pleasure, feeling his pecker come back to life.

It wasn't long before Beauty was cumming into her sisters' mouths, expelling her dad's cum mingled with hers to be drunk up by Precilla and Rumella. Once her orgasm abated, her father spoke.

"Rumella, Beauty will give you the pleasure of cumming. I don't want to be accused of favoritism." The girls switched placed. Rumella went down on her back and spread her shapely legs for her sister. Beauty, never having eaten pussy before, lowered her head and shyly began to lick at the wet furry bush. It was different from licking cock, but not unpleasant.

Meanwhile, Precilla didn't want to be left out and she too wanted to give her dad a show, so she climbed up and squatted over Rumella's face, loving it when a tongued lapped at her slit. Rumella obliged her sister with absolute pleasure, moaning into Precilla's soggy pussy as Beauty's tongue danced along her slippery slit.

Beauty was enjoying sucking on her sister's pussy. She tasted ripe and juicy and she loved the little noises coming from her.

Beauty was crouched on her knees, her legs spread apart when suddenly she felt her father come up behind her. She shuddered with delight when she felt his thick cock bounce against her ass crack.

"Oh, daddy, fuck me!" she cried out before bringing her mouth back eagerly to her sister's pussy.

"With pleasure, daughter."

And then he thrust his pecker into her greasy cunt, making her moan into Rumella's pussy. All four were moaning and groaning with delight as they took their pleasure from each other.

The merchant thrust his poker into Beauty a few more times before he pulled it out of her completely. Beauty groaned in disappointment, moving her ass up and down in the air to silently beckon him back inside.

"That fuckin' animal has had your little pussy, but I won't be denied deflowering your virgin ass hole," he said, and then thrust his cum-lubricated cock into Beauty's unsuspecting asshole, pushing hard past her resisting sphincter.

Beauty cried out in her sister's juicy pussy as she felt the long cock shoved deep into her tight little hole, stuffing her full of meat. And then he began to fuck her asshole, the initial pain and discomfort quickly followed by pleasure that had Beauty grunting and wheezing and on the verge of another orgasm.

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
411 Followers