Beauty & Beast's Lust Ch. 07

Story Info
Beauty proves her love to Beast.
1.3k words
4.54
105.9k
35

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
409 Followers

But even after they'd all cummed, the evening wasn't quite over yet. They all rested on the large bed, playing lazily with each other until their energy returned. And then the merchant had his daughters bend over on the bed, with their asses in the air and their legs hanging over the bed.

With his throbbing cock in hand, the merchant stood behind Rumella's upturned ass and thrust his pecker into her waiting hole. He fucked her for only a few minutes, not long enough to cum. And then, with his meat glistening with her wet juices, he moved to Precilla and thrust his cock into her waiting pussy. As he fucked her, Beauty became wet waiting in anticipation for his cum-covered cock. When he was temporarily done with Precilla, he moved to Beauty and proceeded to fuck her pussy too.

He moved from daughter to daughter, never fucking them long enough to cum...not immediately anyway. But he fucked them long enough to get a chorus going, all three daughters moaning and groaning with renewed desire and lust, pleading with him to make them cum. And then he put them each out of their misery.

He fucked Precilla fast and hard until her cunt closed around his pecker and she screamed out with her orgasm. And then he went to Rumella and fucked her brains out fast and hard, making her cum on his cock. And then, last but not least, he went to his favorite daughter and fucked her so hard that his balls finally exploded and he cummed deep inside her.

But with all the hot cum he had in storage, he decided share. So he withdrew from Beauty and thrust inside Precilla, spraying her insides with his white, creamy jizz. And then without losing an ounce, he pulled out of her and emptied the rest of his cum load inside Rumella, until all three daughters were literally his cum-filled sluts.

They each chorused their thanks and love for him. "Thank you, daddy for that lovely cum. You're the best!"

In response, he ordered them to lie on the bed in a circle in between each other's legs so that they formed a pussy-eating daisy chain. "Now eat your daddy's seed out of each others' cunts in gratitude."

And that's how the Grundle family spent quality time together for over a week. They never left that bedroom and fucked and sucked each other in every imaginably way.

Unfortunately, all that decadent lustful pleasure made Beauty lose all track of time so that she didn't realize that her week was long past. Then one night she woke from a terrible nightmare, her father's cockhead still in her mouth from last night's carnal delights. She had dreamt that Beast was calling to her as he lay dying in the rose garden. His cries for help gripped at her heart and she knew she'd have to go back and keep her promise to him.

With great reluctance and one final fucking marathon with her father and two sisters, Beauty left them with only one thought in mind: getting to the castle before her lover died. She whipped her steed onwards, panicking that she'd never see him again, never fuck him again.

Her visit home had distracted her greatly, but she'd never completely forgotten about Beast. When her father fucked her, she thought of Beast's big cock ramming into her. When she sucked on her father's veined dick, she imagined it was Beast's large ridged, red throbbing cock that she was deepthroating, that it was his cum she was swallowing. How she missed him! How she loved him!

At the castle, she rushed up the stairs and called out to him, but there was no response. And then she ran out to the garden and saw him sprawled on the grass, the beast's eyes shut as though dead. "Oh, Beast, don't die on me!" she cried out. How could she wake him? Make him know that she was back, that she loved him?

With her damp pussy tingling at the animalistic manly sight of him, she decided to straddle that furry snout of his. Maybe the scent and wetness of her cunt might bring him to? She brought herself down on his face, the fur tickling her silky skin. Only now did she realize how much she'd missed the sensations his fur gave her. She moved on his face, giving herself pleasure even as she dreaded that it might already be too late for him. But then she heard a muffled groan and a large rough tongue suddenly slipped into her over-fucked cunt. Beast pushed his long tongue in deep, making Beauty groan and cum right then and there on his face.

"Ohhhhh, Beast, only you can make me feel like this! Oh, I'm cumming, ahhhhhh, make me cum with your tongue..." she cried out. And that's what he did.

Once she finished cumming, she got off him and smiled, loving the sight of the beady eyes and the snout that dominated the furry face. And then she moved down and unbuttoned his trousers, taking that lovely large cock in her mouth. She sucked on the tip and licked the whole length lovingly, even taking his rough balls into her mouth before tonguing them thoroughly. And when he was more than ready to take her, she climbed up on top of him and lowered herself on his rod, riding him as she would her steed. All the while their eyes never broke contact with each other.

Before long he was shooting his unbelievably huge load of cum deep inside her and her pussy walls were contracting around his meat, sucking on him to give her every last ounce of juice he had for her. In his passion, he growled like a dog and grunted like a man until he was completely sated.

"Oh, master," Beauty said to the beast, lying on top of him with his flaccid cock still buried deep inside her and kissing his snout. "I love you."

And then the most bizarre transformation started taking place at those magical words. The furry beast she had grown to love began changing...into a man. The fur and snout disappeared to reveal smooth skin and a strong, shapely nose. And the beady yellow eyes turned into sparkling blue pools. Beauty was overcome and impressed with the handsome specimen of manliness before her. She peered down and sighed with relief when she saw that his cock was still the same size!

"You've lifted the curse with your love," he informed her, taking her hand in his human hand and kissing it like a gentleman. "I suppose that now I should give you your freedom."

What?! No way! "But I don't want my freedom. I only want you."

He grunted, but not in a nice way. Suddenly she knew that he was angry about something. He reached behind her and showed her that magic looking glass he'd given her. Immediately, she knew that he'd been watching her at home the whole time, fucking her father and sisters. And too she remembered the terrible lies she'd said about him, that he was a beast, that he'd raped her...

She groaned in misery, seeing her chances with this man disappearing. "Oh, please let me explain. It didn't mean anything, any of it. It's only you I want. My visit home, although...pleasurable, made me realize that everything I can possibly need is here with you. You're my master and it's only you I want."

He grunted again, not fully convinced.

"How can I prove it to you? Shall I pleasure you all night?"

"That's a start. You've been gone almost two weeks—that's a lot of fucking to catch up on."

"Yes, master," she replied demurely, hiding a gleeful smile from him. It would take her a bit of time to get used to this "new" man, but at least he still had the "old" equipment! And for the rest of the night she enjoyed that equipment, pleasuring him like a dutiful slut hungry for his hot cum.

Ahhhh, she definitely wouldn't me making anymore long trips home. She had everything she needed right here...

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
409 Followers